princess yana-chan
i can't see it crying

*hugs* u should wait a little more time, cz it needs time to open

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
good =3 practice more. i reccomend trying to draw JUTS legs and try drawing them in real style. then JUST ARMS in real style. it will help with your animox style.

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
You really need to practice more, and learn more about the basics of drawing. Does your high school have art classes?

If you don't have good art classes try drawing people from life. Get a friend to pose for you. Take a sketchbook to a park and do some quick figure drawing of people you see. Try to keep your mind away from drawing how you imagine people to look like in your brain, instead look at the person you are drawing, and try to recreate their shapes on paper.

I know right now drawing anime style is fun, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if you want to learn how to draw better, you need to learn the basics of anatomy first.

Also, try to get some decent paper to draw on. You don't want to draw on lined paper or graph paper.
-PhantomRain_ InariReyne-
good =3 practice more. i reccomend trying to draw JUTS legs and try drawing them in real style. then JUST ARMS in real style. it will help with your animox style.

lolz thanks very much ^^

4laugh
Looks like you're still developing a style...but you're off to a very good start 3nodding If you want to make a manga, I say go for it mrgreen Pick out all the features you like from different styles to combine them into one whole one. Because you'd basically be drawing a bunch of little pictures it makes for great practice and improvement wink

Cute pics heart
Baron CatBrush
You really need to practice more, and learn more about the basics of drawing. Does your high school have art classes?

If you don't have good art classes try drawing people from life. Get a friend to pose for you. Take a sketchbook to a park and do some quick figure drawing of people you see. Try to keep your mind away from drawing how you imagine people to look like in your brain, instead look at the person you are drawing, and try to recreate their shapes on paper.

I know right now drawing anime style is fun, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if you want to learn how to draw better, you need to learn the basics of anatomy first.

Also, try to get some decent paper to draw on. You don't want to draw on lined paper or graph paper.

lolz thanks for the advice ^^
those pics are too old, from 6 or 7 years XD, now i am in college i have projects and they r much better ^^ i draw pplz now XD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/picture-post/art-i-made-it-d-hope-u-like-it/t.54425751/

this art is my work in college, only the last one is my work wz 11 other friends ^^
ChiiBii2nd
Looks like you're still developing a style...but you're off to a very good start 3nodding If you want to make a manga, I say go for it mrgreen Pick out all the features you like from different styles to combine them into one whole one. Because you'd basically be drawing a bunch of little pictures it makes for great practice and improvement wink

Cute pics heart

lolz thanks ^^

those r too old pics ^^
like 6 or 7 years

chech this
^^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/picture-post/art-i-made-it-d-hope-u-like-it/t.54425751/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff