Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ya, so these are my drawings in ink!!! I am going to put up another post with them in pencil, and pleaz tell me which version is better and rate them......and after seeing other drawings, mine feel EXTREMLY insignificant....... crying

This is the other thread with the same pics in pencil...pleaz tell tell me which is better biggrin

My drawings, in pencil

This is my shop, take a look around!!!

The Sketching Pad:Sell (almost) any type of Drawings!!!!

these are my favorite....

User Image
User Image

...and these are the rest!!!

moon girl(copied)
butterfly faerie(copied)
sad faerie
sad girl
rose
dragon girl
cheerful girl
elf
kitty girl
pissed off girl
water faerie

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Well, because I am rather tired.
And because my hands hurt.
I'll give you a tad bit of advice, but not a lot.
First off, I suggest NOT using lined paper.
Any other paper, or even cardboard or whatever is good,
BUt the lines destroy the image in my opinion.
Also, ANATOMY is soo soo soooo helpful when drawing.
You look like you have a slight grasp on it.
Arm length and whatnot.
All you need to do is work on proportions and things like that.
Other than that, I like the concept of your art..
The faces are very cute but the anatomy could use some work. I would suggest purchasing a book on basic anatomy or even anime anatomy. Be daring, I know that hands are hard but try not to get too comfortable hiding them behind backs all the time.
They're still very cute though.
burnettebeauty101
Well, because I am rather tired.
And because my hands hurt.
I'll give you a tad bit of advice, but not a lot.
First off, I suggest NOT using lined paper.
Any other paper, or even cardboard or whatever is good,
BUt the lines destroy the image in my opinion.
Also, ANATOMY is soo soo soooo helpful when drawing.
You look like you have a slight grasp on it.
Arm length and whatnot.
All you need to do is work on proportions and things like that.
Other than that, I like the concept of your art..
....wow!!! first of all, thnkz for the advice!!! and you managed to get in in poem form.... surprised i usually dont use lined paper, that drawing just happened to be on it
PikaPikaKumagoro
The faces are very cute but the anatomy could use some work. I would suggest purchasing a book on basic anatomy or even anime anatomy. Be daring, I know that hands are hard but try not to get too comfortable hiding them behind backs all the time.
They're still very cute though.

thank you!!!! i guess i really should get the anatomy right......and im trying to make my pics not look like theyre anorexic.....hehe sweatdrop .....anyways, i draw for fun, most of them were on-the-spot drawings!!!!!
Actually, I disagree with the post... somewhere above.
The faces could use work too because, at this moment, they look a bit too sharp and... juvenile.
The features of the face aren't very aligned in some pictures. It helps to draw a line through the middle and across that to make sure the eyes are level.
The anatomy of the bodies definitely needs work, and there are many tutorials online that can help you with the basics, like proportions.

Keep drawing and never give up! =)
on the pissed off girl, you should show both of her eyes, it might make her look mad insted of sad
Xamiyune
Actually, I disagree with the post... somewhere above.
The faces could use work too because, at this moment, they look a bit too sharp and... juvenile.
The features of the face aren't very aligned in some pictures. It helps to draw a line through the middle and across that to make sure the eyes are level.
The anatomy of the bodies definitely needs work, and there are many tutorials online that can help you with the basics, like proportions.

Keep drawing and never give up! =)

k then!!!! actually, i did check out some of those tutorial things you talked about......adn they were so BORING!!!!! eh..... wink
*raises hand* I told her to draw the wings on the 1st of her favorites ^.^
Teazer4u
*raises hand* I told her to draw the wings on the 1st of her favorites ^.^

HII twitchy!!!! im glad u checked out the drawings!!!! cant wait to finish ur avvi drawings!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff