Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sign The Petition!!!!

I SIGN!! 1 100.0% [ 6921 ]
Total Votes:[ 6921 ]

Devout Worshipper

WARNING!!!!

IF YOU ARE USING THIS BANNER IN YOUR SIGNATURE, GAIA WILL DISABLE YOUR SIGNATURE AND IT WILL COST YOU GOLD TO ENABLE IT AGAIN. THE BANNER FAR EXCEEDS THE 100K BYTE LIMIT FOR SIGNATURES. I KNOW, THEY DISABLED MINE LAST NIGHT.

User Image
Click the banner sign the petition

Hey there my adoptee! Welcome to the petition thread. Did you sign?
i sign

thank god the pictures r blurry and it takes longer to load
Ugh. I think gaia isn't going to change the navi anytime soon. gaia does not care about us, only our wallets. i think they just changed the navi because it's cheaper. i bet you they are making a way to make this site more pay-to-play. i sign. gaia will ignore us, just like all the petitions in the forum, but i still sign.
I sign, the new one is annoying and i liked the old one better. sad
OMG, sign me up! Times 10! TIME A MILLION!!!

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'll sign!
The new
one is a
piece of
s**t. The
old one
was more
organized
and you
could stay
on the same
page and
click. We
should have
a option
between
the two.
And honestly
I don't think
anyone
except Gaia
likes it. I
hope this
petiton works.
Gaia should
be ashamed
of themselfs
for taking the
old one away.
GODDAMNIT sign me up for this times a gazillion!!!!!! I can't find my guilds or my shortcuts or any of my threads nowhere!!!!!! stupid gaia got ruined ever since they started the gold thing...now all the items i want I can't even get because they cost REAL MONEY and i don't use my cash on websites...gaia has gone power/money hungry...if they really want success then they should listen to the rest of us-THEN we'll see how this goes...

okay then i sign
I SIGN! this new toolbar is sooooo annoying. it's just messy, cluttered, and it takes forever to get to where you want to go. you have to click a bunch of different links, going from page to page, where before you could just click ONE BUTTON! *CLICK!* DONE! BUT NO! like to go to your clan. i only just found the tiny little link a couple of days ago, on the GUILDS page. that makes no sense! just have a clans tab like you used to. and the little subtitles? they're so annoying! we know where the links go! you'd swear they thought we were about three. even new gaians can figure it out; just click it and see where it goes. and they're pretty self-explanatory. SELF-EXPLANATORY THINGS DO NOT NEED EXPLAINING!!!
Write my name down. biggrin

If anything--like if they don't want to get rid of it, at LEAST let us have the choice of picking which navigation system we want to use. That way, everybody will be happy.

See, the REAL thing that's bothering me MORE THAN ANYTHING about Gaia nowadays is that, those wonderful people working their little butts off to fix and update Gaia, aren't working on things that really need to be fixed!!!

My computer is a GOD, but I still find glithes in ZOMG! and in the 'Message in a Bottle', etc. etc.
Also, wtf is this Gaia Cash s**t?! Yeah, I can be a cheap a** and go out and buy a little Gaia card for $10.00, get 1,000 (I think) Gaia cash, come back on Gaia, and suddenly I'm RICHER THAN BILL GATES. WTF.
What about most of us-- us HARD WORKERS, who have been on Gaia since forever and have EARNED our way up the latter from 'I'm like, a no0b, give me gold, PLZ!!!' to 'I'm ******** rich, ho'. What happened? Now, with what you can buy for a buck in real life is like, equivalent to GOLLLDDDD, baby. It's not fair. I mean, can't there be other ways for Gaia staff to get their real money? Ehhh. Whatever, I'm just ging to rant on about this for a long time.

Anyways, add my John Hancock to that list. Thanks!

Oh! And can you guys tap my fishtank? :3 I love my lil' fishes.

Oh but that's right, it's REALLY HARD for us normal Gaians to save up for a costly little aquarium plant to make them healthier. BAH HUMBUG.
i sign gaia why but on the cash thing it ismostly or us who can't spend all our time on gaia because of work but don't feel to low alot ofpeople won't buy it any ways
aain I sign I want Emo bar back

Noob

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The new navi is f u c k e d up!! It took me a day to change my avi. I had to click on myself. I was so used to going under shortcuts and picking the first one. now i go to my gaia? I couldnt find my rp either!

Noob

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
M E D I U M R A W R
The new navi is f u c k e d up!! It took me a day to change my avi. I had to click on myself. I was so used to going under shortcuts and picking the first one. now i go to my gaia? I couldnt find my rp either!

Sign ME up.

Blessed Giver

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
yeah.. i guess gaia slowely is getting into a hole and b4 we know it. its not gonna be free anymore! Ill sign!

Enduring Seeker

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I sign. they should atleast let us choose which we want.
I signed *o*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces