Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

( introduction )

Welcome to Wish upon a star ! Whats up people ! Its me Erica ! I was moping around wondering what to do and me and some friends of mine decided to open this! This shop only sells posting formats / signature designs / icons. I'm sorry but we don't sell anything else but graphics / signature designs / icons so don't ask for it. Our shop may be a little more different and more unique than any other shop you have ever been to. If you don't like it here then get your butt out of here ! The last thing we want here are annoying people. Okay I don't want to make my introduction too long. Because renella was being a lazy butt and not doing the intro for me :3 I love you Renella. Anyways this is a posting format shop and we would love it if you looked around ! Our prices aren't too high and we dont bite ! renella does . Anyways have fun in here and I hope you like our graphics ! ps The thread graphics are suckish for now but we will get better ones later on, hopefully. So don't leave because they are ugly D:

LINK TO OUR NEW SHOP

User Image

( rules )

» this is the golden rule. you MUST and I mean MUST respect the people in charge. If I see any back talking then I will command you to get out of this shop. that means you will respect all the workers here and fellow customers

» follow gaia's tos. that means no inappropriate talking or any cursing in here. If you do that then I will seriously punch you in the face :3

» if you don't like our graphics then just tell us. don't be a messed up idiot and try to hurt us. I do not like to see people hurting other people's feeling, capiche ?! So if you don't like our graphics then I suggest you get out

» okay i don't know why people would do this. but don't EVER think about running away after stealing our graphics. we will track you down by all means. we have an army I TELL YOU >:]

» no fighting in this shop. you guys can ooc in this but if i see any of you fighting then i won't hesitate to drop you out

» any of us have the right to refuse to your graphic. so don't think your the boss because if your a bitchy person then we will refuse 100 %.

» the last rule is to have fun. enjoy our graphics and meet new people! i'm pretty sure we will be nice to you if you do to the same. PS. DONT QUOTE THE DAMN FIRST PAGE EVER
User Image

( acceptions)

POSTING GRAPHICS :: We will be willing to make posting graphics. I've told you many times before but we will NOT draw art. You can ask renellebum for art if you really are desperate for it. She draws little avatars, I think o.o Anyways we can make posting graphics. Just give us pictures or the name of your character. If you don't like it then you can take your money and find another shop or make one yourself. I know many people think we opened this for business but people actually do it for fun so don't hurt their feelings if you don't like it. So, yes we do make roleplay posting graphics !

CHATROOM GRAPHICS :: Okay chatroom graphics are my weak point. So it would probably be better to ask someone else for that. Though we do make them for you. We will make them for you but there is a fair chance you guys won't like it. I don't spend times in chatrooms that much so I'm sorry if my posting format looks really bad. but we will make one for you if you really want one !

THREAD GRAPHICS :: yes yes yes! We make thread graphics. We don't guarantee it will be good. If you need a thread graphic then you found the right place ! We will do thread graphics for you guys~

ICONS :: Icons will only be made by 'Ayame so only ask her for them!

OTHERS :: any suggestions ? :3

( The signature designs will only be made by 'Ayame and dinobyteee AKA nicole ! So ask them for it, a' capiche ? )

Workers

Erica / x BABY - gee :: shop leader/graphic designer
                                              Examples: [x][x][x]

Renelle / renellebum :: co owner/graphic designer

Nicole/dinobyteee :: graphic & siggy designer
                                              Examples: [siggy][siggy][x][x][x]

Tina/J v l i e t t e/ Jokwon :: graphic designer

Rachelle/ `Ayame :: graphic, siggy, & icon designer
                                              Examples: [icon][icon][siggy][siggy][x]

Kimmy/spiicykimchii :: graphic designer ( part time worker. 2 orders every week )

Jaiden/HOONRORO :: graphic designer ( part time worker 2 orders every day )

User Image

( prices/customers )

x BABY - g e e ::
                                        o1 :: iSaku-Da ( Sakura Haruno page 373 )
                                        o2 :: Tinkerbellz ( Big bang or GD page 569 )
                                        o3 ::
                                        o4 ::
                                        o5 ::

renellebum ::
                                        o1 ::
                                        o2 ::
                                        o3 ::

'Ayame :: FULL
                                        o1 :: AsiaN_oHHs ( F.T. Island page 323 )
                                        o2 :: Kokeshi Robot ( KOTOKO [singer] page 393 )
                                        o3 :: CLOSED

J v l i e t t e / Jokwon ::
                                        o1 :: x BABY - g e e ( Minho from SHINee page 474 )
                                        o2 :: PopRocker ( Link from The Legend Of Zelda page 486 )
                                        o3 :: x-Cosmic Bunny ( Taemin page 528 )
                                        o6 :: Anh Dep Trai Vu ( Dante and Vergil [freebie] page 501 )

dinobyteee :: HIATUS
                                        o1 :: -- ll Syaini - Jdene ll x ( kimbum page 563 )
                                        o2 :: Anh Dep Trai Vu ( SNSD page 544 )
                                        o3 :: VinceNeilsGirl ( Vince Neil page 549 )
                                        o6 :: spiicykimchii ( outsider, eunhyuk, and taecyeon [freebie] page 500 )
                                        o7 :: x BABY - g e e ( JANG GEUN SUK [freebie] page 501 )

spiicykimchii ::
                                        o1 ::
                                        o2 ::

prices for our work cannot go lower than 500 g but we love tips <3
User Image

( ordering guideline)

o1 :: all the forms must be posted in the forums.

o2 :: if the person you want to order from is too busy, please order from someone else or wait until they are free

o3 :: make sure to plan ahead before you send us a form, be prepared.

o4 :: your name will be put into the waiting list

o5 :: we will pick you if we like you, it's NOT first come first go.

o6 :: we will send you a message when we are done

o7 :: If you have any questions then contact us in the forums, don't message.

Reminder :: The workers are x BABY - gee ( leader ),spiicykimchii, dinobyteee, HOONRORO, J v l i e t t e / Jokwon, renellebum , and `Ayame. We all do graphics, but only dinobyteee and `Ayame does siggy's. `Ayame does icons too!

ORDER FORM::

Name :: Your username
                                              Who you want a graphic of :: Who your graphic is about / his or her name
                                              What kind of graphic you want :: posting graphic or chatroom graphic, etc. ( don't fill out if you are getting signature designs )
                                              What kind of signature design you want :: picture siggy's or banner siggy's ( don't fill out if you are getting graphics )
                                              What colors you want :: What colors you would like on it
                                              How much you are willing to pay :: price can not be lower than 500 g
                                              Time you need it by :: put time here
                                              Who you want to work on it :: Who you want to do your order ( don't say ' I don't know ' it won't hurt our feelings. ) ( siggys are only done by dinobyteee and `Ayame ) ( icons are only done by `Ayame )

ORDER FORM CODE ::
                                              [color=crimson][b][size=20]ORDER FORM:: [/size][/b][/color]
                                              [size=11]
                                              [b]Name[/b] ::
                                              [b]Who you want a graphic of[/b] ::
                                              [b]What kind of graphic you want[/b] :: opt.
                                              [b]What kind of signature design you want[/b] :: opt.
                                              [b]What colors you want[/b] ::
                                              [b]How much you are willing to pay[/b] ::
                                              [b]Time you need it by[/b] ::
                                              [b]Who you want to work on it[/b] ::
                                              [/size]

User Image

( events )

August 19th,

we will be having another freebie event! But you may not order over three freebie orders. If you already ordered three and you want to order another, you must pay for it. This event will go on for approximately 3 hours. Which means it starts from 12PM - 3PM. So come quickly before the time runs out! Our maximum slots for each person are 7.So don't order from the same person all the time. Try someone new.
User Image

( white/black list)

white list ::
                                              x BABY - gee - I'm special xD who wouldn't put me here ?
                                              renellebum - For being awesome and helping me out with the shop xD
                                              dinobyteee - For being an awesome kickbutt person + for giving us this gift!
                                              `Ayame - For making the banner for us ! Love you lots - nodnod -
                                              J v l i e t t e / Jokwon - For being a good sport and helping me out with the graphics :3
                                              HOONRORO - For helping us out with the shop and being awesome
                                              spiicykimchii - For being awesome + advertising our shop + giving us extremely helpful advice
                                              [~h3zz0~] - BEING OUR FIRST CUSTOMER ! woot for josh
                                              Anh Dep Trai Vu - donating + paying 11k xD luv you anh. and for giving us this gift!
                                              WWEWife - For paying 20k for each of her orders
                                              JessiSaur - For being super nice :]
                                              x-Cosmic Bunny - For giving us a little gift!

black list ::
                                              Yes, we cleared the black list, because we're kind.
                                              That doesn't mean you're off the hook.
                                              But if you make it here again then you will stay on here permanently !

( links )

Our Banner's

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/wish-upon-a-star-ll-posting-format-shop/t.52026115_1/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/renellebum/redirect-1.png[/img][/url]
-
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/wish-upon-a-star-ll-posting-format-shop/t.52026115_1/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/renellebum/WUOP.png[/img][/url]
-
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/wish-upon-a-star-ll-posting-format-shop/t.52026115_1/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/renellebum/wish.gif[/img][/url]
-
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/wish-upon-a-star-ll-posting-format-shop/t.52026115_1/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/renellebum/SHOPPE2.jpg[/img][/url]
-
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/wish-upon-a-star-ll-posting-format-shop/t.52026115_1/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/renellebum/WUOP2-1.gif[/img][/url]
-
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/wish-upon-a-star-ll-posting-format-shop/t.52026115_1/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/renellebum/Nick.png[/img][/url]
-
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/wish-upon-a-star-ll-posting-format-shop/t.52026115_1/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/renellebum/SHOPPE3.png[/img][/url]
-
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/wish-upon-a-star-ll-posting-format-shop/t.52026115_1/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/renellebum/snsd.jpg[/img][/url]

Our Friend's Shops

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-
User Image
User Image
User Image

YAY SHOP IS OPEN XD

User Image

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
1st! owner doesnt count =D
User Image