Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm Shane.
Welcome to my Avi Animations shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ Obey All Gaia TOS
~When ordering, use the ORDER FORM! If you don't, I'm not accepting it.
~No stealing. You will be found and reported (:
~I can decline an avatar at anytime.
~If you don't like your animation, you must still pay for it.
~Feel free to Bump, just no Chatting, you can PM me for that.
~No freebies.
~Not paying = you being reported. You have 24hours to pay.
~Once I finish your order, I will send the trade for the amount of gold and quote you on this thread with the animation.
~Bribes and Tips are welcomed
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[b][align=center]Username:
TekTek of the Avatar being Used:
Number:
If animation 1,2 or 9, what text on the sign:
Wanted text color:
Other Specific Requests:[/align][/b]

For the text color on 1 and 2, alternating text can be used (Like This). Its 200gg extra.

This form MUST be used. If not, the order will NOT be accepted.

Tips are remembered and loved User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

-------

If you want to be here, Ask (:
If I put you in here, you must put my banner in yours.

STORE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! : )
B u m p

Quote Me for Faster Response :]
Username: -II Emo Raindrop II-
TekTek of the Avatar being Used:User Image
Number:10
If animation 1 or 2, what text on the sign:
Wanted text color:
-II Emo Raindrop II-
Username: -II Emo Raindrop II-
TekTek of the Avatar being Used:User Image
Number:10
If animation 1 or 2, what text on the sign:
Wanted text color:

User Image First customer. Will get on it right away.

Trade Accepted! User Image
Here you go!
User Image

[IMG]http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab16/shaneoconnell123/EmoRaindropAnimation.gif[/IMG]

B u m p

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

B u m p

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

-I ShaNe I-
B u m p