Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should Remy keep this (awesome) shop permanent or temp.?

PERMA PERMA PERMA! [We love you and your oh-so-awesome grfx Remy<3] BD 0.80909090909091 80.9% [ 89 ]
I hate you for stealing all my customers. Go away and don't come back! [Jealous of you're oh-so-awesome grfx Remy</3] BD 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
I just here for the gold, Remy. |D 0.16363636363636 16.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image
                Hi there guys, this is Remy speaking. I have this item list, that's kinda going way over my budget, so I thought, why not sell my super-awesome graphics for them? |D Just keep this in mind: the more higher the bribe, the more determined I will be to finish them quickly (and awesomely). So. Shoot away. Please keep in mind that I dont finish layouts in just an hour. If Im really determined/in the mood/you're bribe is super-awesome, then I may do it in day. Otherwise, to be on the safe side, let me say three days, but I'll let you know beforehand anyways. ou o Send trade immediately after ordering. More rules where they should be.
                UPDATE! HEY... gaia? /shot. SO GUESS WHAT? I'm back again. I guess I received summer's wake-up call. =u = OH AND ISN'T THAT LOVELY, MY SHOP'S NAME STAYS TRUE TO ITS MEANING. /shot. So let's have all that awesomeness running around in my shop again? ou o I do have to apologize though if I had any orders waiting on me before my hiatus and I never completed them! D: I guess my interest disappeared. PLEASE HELP ME BECOME ONE OF THE LEADING GRAPHICISTS OF GAIA AGAIN. /shot

User Image
                sainte ciel (agape)

User Image
                -rosamund's revenge
                -celestial veil
                -Jenny doll

User Image
                -May 17: Shop set up
                -.....? Forgot what happened
                -June 4: Shop revamped... Sorta.
                -June 9: First affiliates! Wow, I'm lazy.
                -June 29: Apparently, my bandwidth has exceeded. Currently trying to troubleshoot the problem. From now on, please save the graphics on your server, aaand...for those of you who are getting the pb logo thingy... Well, err- Im trying my best to get a way to undo the issue. Thanks for being patient. And those of you who have orders given in, you'll have to wait a bit more until this issue is finished for you to see your final graphics. Sorry guys, for all the inconvenience.
                -July 19: Deciding to go on hiatus after last order...
                -August 9: Coming back from semi-hiatus, but only accepting high bribes. Because I'm lazy. Details a few paragraphs ago. = 3=
                -May 25: REOPENED SHOP AFTER FREAKIN LONG HIATUS - WE ARE OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS AGAIN, YAY! /celebrates.
                -May 12: AKDJLA CELEBRITY IN MY THREAD AND IDEK WUT. LOL, I get excited easily. =u =
                -July 20: slots full - won't be taking any orders until a date that is tba. unless you have a really huge - freakin huge - bribe. = A =
                -July 23: Remy has now added animations to her vast knowledge of awesome graphics designing. B| but its pretty basic. in others news: have a real spiffy idea for a new shop layout+possible name change OU O, but has to wait until I'm done with orders. :C

User Image
                User Image
                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/s-u-m-m-e-r-splash-thread-layouts/t.71795513/][img]http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae353/Emerald-Pixies/Graphics/SUMMER-SPLASH/BANNER.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
        User Image

User Image
                              Rules are rules. Read them all because I said so.
                              ● Do not break the Gaia TOS.
                              ● No spamming, stealing, trolling or any other rude/annoying stuff please.
                              ● If you have any questions regarding anything, please post in the thread, and do not pm me unless you want it to be private.
                              ● Do not quote any of the large-sized graphics as it just makes loading slower.
                              ● Please provide images/stocks that require no legal or official permission for their usage - for e.g: deviantart.com usually has pictures that require permission, so using them will stir up a LOT of trouble, both for you AND me.
                              ● Please use proper language, grammar and spellings, as it's harder for me to read SoM3tHin LyKE d1z.
                              ● Do not steal or take credit for my graphics. I'll be having my copyright sign on all of my graphics from here on.
                              ● Please use the form for ordering. It's much easier and less-confusing for me.
                              ● Do not cancel your order when I've already started. I'll let you know whenever I start.
                              ● Send trade immediately after I accept your order by quoting it.
                              ● I will not work on any order without the trade sent, so be sure to send trade. I don't care if you don't have the money yet, come again later when you do.
                              ● Use this form for ordering.
                              ● If you do not respond to any questions that I may have regarding your order, your name shall be removed from the slots, and you shall have to apply for a slot, again.
                              ● Please keep in mind that I don't promise this shop to be first come first serve - although I will try my best to enforce that principal, I have to admit that sometimes my cravings will get the best of me [LOOK AT CRAVE LIST BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS]
                              ● I work on BOTH real and anime pictures. ou o
                              IMPORTANT: Please save your finished graphics on your own server! I've had problems about exceeding bandwidths, so please avoid future trouble by cooperating with me! oA o

User Image
                              1.fill in the form
                              2.post in thread
                              3.wait for my acceptance
                              4.send trade IMMEDIATELY
                              5.i'll quote you when i'm done with your order
                              6.complete trade from your end
                              7.wait till i post your order in the pick-ups section
                              8.you're all done! ou o

CRAVE LIST - things that will incline me more to accept your order, in cases where slots are already full or you're offering a low price. ALSO BE EXPECTED TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER FASTER.
                              ● roleplays with interesting story-lines - since I'm a roleplayer myself, I like seeing potential roleplays to look pretty! /shot. so feel free to tell me about the story! ou o
                              ● HUGEASS bribes - okay, I have to admit, I AM a sucker for money. especially if you offer me my wishlist item. MEGA BROWNIE POINTS if you offer me my currently questing item! /wink
                              ● easy graphics - HOWEVER this doesn't apply most of the time, i.e. depends on my mood. I am a complex person and I LOVE doing complex graphics but that is if you spark my interest enough!
                              ● uhhh, I'll try thinking of more later.

WON'T DO - absolutely will not do (but you may try to BRIBE me) for obvious reasons. on o

● stuff against Gaia TOS - read the terms of service and you'll know what falls in this category
                              ● vulgar pictures - that includes nudity, pictures that aren't PG#13, and any other inappropriate stuff. for more info, read the TOS.
                              ● copyrighted pictures - pictures that obviously require permission and are obviously copyrighted will NEVER be used by me UNLESS you show me clear evidence that you have taken permission. HOWEVER, don't try to be a smartass, because I WILL further investigate by asking the owner again, AND if I decline you, I will STILL track you down to check whether you're still asking other people to make the graphics with them for you. Just because.
                              ● I will state whether or not I'll be doing your order based on other things in the thread.

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
        User Image

User Image
                        starting bribe : 80k BUT if you have an interesting order, I can comply to any low-balling. =u = [CHECK OUT MY CRAVE LIST IN THE RULES SECTION]
                        includes : 1 main banner , 14 sub-banners , 1 sidebar , 1 advertisement banner , 1 divider
                        bribe higher for these extra pieces : more sub-banners , unlimited buttons , character icons, NEW!animations (basic)
                        samples are listed in old new order

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                              User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                              User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
                        starting bribe : 15-20k
                        includes : 1 main banner , 1 footer OR sidebar
                        bribe higher for these extra pieces : 1 footer , 1 divider , 1 sidebar
                        samples are listed in old new order

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
                        starting bribe : name your price
                        includes any ONE of the following : main banner , divider , sidebar , button , advertisement banner ,
                        bribe higher for any other extra pieces : such as the ones listed above ↑

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Shop open since : 18th May 2011

Current Event : Grand Opening
Event Offers : None

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey! (:
I was wondering if you did solo banners instead for the same price of 80k?

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
x-Hatsya-x
Hey! (:

You mean just one banner? Yeah, I do that too. ou o

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Caremelita
x-Hatsya-x
Hey! (:

You mean just one banner? Yeah, I do that too. ou o

oh cool biggrin
so how many can 80k get me? I'll be uploading some photo first x3

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
x-Hatsya-x

Well, comparing it to a normal thread layout, you can get about 13. ou o

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Caremelita
x-Hatsya-x

Well, comparing it to a normal thread layout, you can get about 13. ou o

oh wow O_O

here's actually what i wanted; there's more but I haven't found a good pic. x.x http://spadow.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/elfgirl8thpromo2.png?w=600&h=337

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
x-Hatsya-x

Sure thing. But could you just brief me a bit about how you want the banner to be?
I haven't made a form yet, otherwise you could've told me that in an organized way, but whatever.
Just tell me what you want. ou o

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Caremelita
x-Hatsya-x

Sure thing. But could you just brief me a bit about how you want the banner to be?
I haven't made a form yet, otherwise you could've told me that in an organized way, but whatever.
Just tell me what you want. ou o

oh sure.
Not really anything -too- fancy X'D
I was thinking something with a abstract shape (if you get what I mean) I like what you did here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/the-game-dnp-dns/t.64262797/
so it can be a little similar? The shape, I mean. with maybe, little stars around it or something, it's hard to describe.
Just be creative. heart

Aged Ladykiller

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
x-Hatsya-x

Oh sure! Easy peasy. ou o
I'll get started on it after a bit.
Do you want me to write anything on it though?

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Caremelita
x-Hatsya-x

Oh sure! Easy peasy. ou o
I'll get started on it after a bit.
Do you want me to write anything on it though?

hehe xD
sure, take your time~
Nothing in particular, maybe "Happy 8th Anniversary KMS!"

I'll be sending the trade now btw

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items