Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
xxxx xx HYPN◎TIC - - - - - - - - xxxxxxxxxxx
HYPNOTIZED && PARALYZED ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HYPNOTIZED && PARALYZED - - - - A . H Q . G R A P H I C S . A N D . C O D I N G . S H O P
                                                                    welcome to hypnotic; a graphics shop by alphagirl101. here you will find high-quality graphics and coding for relatively ( well... kinda ) reasonable prices. this shop is for both graphics and coding, so if you're too lazy to code yourself, or you simply want a fancy layout, this is the place to go! the layout of the shop makes it easy so that if you want to order something, all you need to do is click a button! i will not tolerate any stealing, so if you steal something, i will report you without hesitation. kaythanks.
                                                                    。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。 。。。

closed xxx hiatus xxx full x x x x x x x x
                                                                    ________ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tempclosed xxx

03/14/2011
ANNOUNCEMENT;
upon realizing that i've been neglecting this thread for far too long,
i'm going to be more selective with my orders. part of the reason why i don't do orders
is because i have no inspiration for them. the quality of my graphics has been low;
simple cutouts with altered transparencies. however, i'm working to increase
the quality of my graphics, which means that they're taking longer to complete.
what once took ten minutes now takes one or two hours, which means that
i'm going to be very, very, very selective with my orders from here on out,
to make sure that there won't be more neglecting |D /fail

on that note, another thing:
the quality of this forum has gone down quite a bit.
people like me, with super-overpriced graphics, manage to charge a ridiculous amount
for a cutout with outlined text, while i see people with amazing thread layouts, who
truly know how to make graphics, charge 15K for a set of graphics and coding.
this forum has been overrun with sign shops, which honestly don't belong here.
strawberry sonata and buffalo macaroons were truly correct when they said that this
forum had been overrun and needed change ;w;
with that in mind, i'm being kind of hypocritical, because my graphics
haven't been as high-quality as i've wanted them to be- but this is going to change.

graphics and coding will take longer, sure,
(i'm probably going to make some kind of time-estimation system in the future)
but they'll have much better quality. there are a lot of other things on gaia that
i need to do- sending out trades, coding stuff, managing guilds, etc...
which means that i can't make you a thread layout in two hours; it just won't work.
please don't be offended if i don't accept your order;
i prefer not to waste my time trying to complete your order if i don't like it.

peace, love, and the pursuit of happiness <3

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

` xxxxxx e t i q u e t t e xxxxxxxx
                  ↻↻↻↻↻↻↻↻ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ↻↻↻↻↻↻↻↻ H O W . T O . A C T . I N . T H E . T H R E A D .
              xx be kind and courteous in this thread. it's my thread, and i don't want catfights. or anything similar.
              xx flaming and trolling will not be allowed, and result in an immediate ignore, blacklist, and report.
              xx if you'd like to say something rude or demeaning to me or the thread, keep it clean and do it via private message.
              xx just, in general- use constructive criticism, and try not to be all 'i hate this crap!' because it's not nice.

` xxxxxx s t e a l i n g xxxxxxxx
                  ↻↻↻↻↻↻↻↻ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ↻↻↻↻↻↻↻↻ A L P H A . H A S . A . L A R G E . F R Y I N G . P A N .
              xx do not claim any of these graphics as your own, or try to remove the watermark that i hide stamp on.
              xx do not MODIFY any graphics. you may, however, modify coding if you've purchased it.
              xx don't effing use my work without permission unless you'd like to get hit on the head with a frying pan.
              xx i do not use copyrighted images, because that's against the gaia terms of service.
              xx stealers will be caught, banned, then warned... IN THAT ORDER. no exceptions... at all.
              xx ... yes, that includes the name of this shop, as well as coding or graphic/coding concept...

` xxxxxx g o d d e s s xxxxxxxx
                  ↻↻↻↻↻↻↻↻ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ↻↻↻↻↻↻↻↻ A L P H A . I S . T H E . G O D D E S S . . . . . N O T . Y O U .
              xx listen up, yo 8D this is my thread. therefore, you go by my rules. i am supreme ruler.
              xx this is a dictatorship. what i say goes. i try to be reasonable, fair, and unbiased. don't give me a reason not to.
              xx i reserve the right to modify any of these rules, change/cancel orders, or change the entire thread.
              xx if i ask you to delete a post, or edit your form, please do it the first time... it's hard running a shop, you know!

` xxxxxx o t h e r xxxxxxxx
                  ↻↻↻↻↻↻↻↻ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ↻↻↻↻↻↻↻↻ O B E Y . T H E . G A I A . T E R M S . O F . S E R V I C E .
              xx this stuff here should just be common sense- obey the terms of service that you agreed to.
              xx that means that i don't want any trolling, hacking, scamming, flaming, or whatever...
              xx if i come into the thread and see a pop-up box asking for my password and username, i will be very pissed.
              xx same goes for scammers. i will personally ignore, blacklist, and report you, although i hope it isn't necessary.

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
              User Image
YOU'RE IN A TRANCEUser Imagehypno User Image
                          x good for almost anything! large banner, used as a "main" graphic.
                          x it comes in many sizes, although it's generally smaller than 800x600.
                          x very detailed, and can come in a variety of themes. CAN BE USED FOR ANYTHING.
                          x minimum price; 25K

User Image
                          x small banners include: affiliate banners (any size), roleplay ic/ooc/pt graphics,
                          x or anything else you can think of. they can be combined (i.e. ic/ooc/pt graphics),
                          x and manipulated easily. they can include animation, but ONLY fading animation.
                          x minimum price; 5K - 15K (depending on the graphic)

User Image
                          x this is basically the 'everything-else-not-listed-here' graphic section. that includes
                          x sidebars, dividers, sub-banners, chat layout graphics, etc. also, it includes any random graphic
                          x that you can think of... including posting flob/graphics , or even an ID card!
                          x minimum price; 15K

User Image
                          x simple coding: neat and it does the job. simple coding generally features
                          x few special characters (y'know, those weird characters...), and it's mostly focused on
                          x getting the information out in a neat, yet pretty fashion. this usually involves plenty of bolding,
                          x italics, and all that. it may, of course, also feature a few special characters. this is quick and
                          x easy to accomplish, but it still looks good at the same time!
                          x minimum price; 5K per post

User Image
                          x medium coding is, essentially, the most versatile coding. it's slightly fancy,
                          x and pretty simple at the same time. there aren't any lyrics, and it uses some special characters.
                          x this is generally the best coding for those with shop threads, quest threads, or auction threads.
                          x minimum price; 30K per post

User Image
                          x complex coding is the prettiest that you can get, without going over-the-top.
                          x generally, people use complex coding for role plays, or role play profiles.
                          x some lyrics, lots of detail, and fancy in general. it takes some time, but looks very nice.
                          x complex coding can also be used for things like posting formats, role play profiles, etc.
                          x minimum price; 75K per post (large price jump, i know)

User Image
                          x super-coding is the amazing, awesome, fantastic coding that is basically
                          x only useful for chat layouts, and a really, really, really complicated post format.
                          x i mean, you can technically use it for anything, but nothing really needs THAT much detail.
                          x minimum price; 150K per post

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
              User Image
                          x buy a simple thread for any of your needs! it's the least expensive, and simple.
                          x a 'simple' thread includes one main banner, and up to fourteen text-based banners
                          x (essentially, text in a nice font outlined with a shadow under it, or similar)
                          x additionally, you will receive one misc. graphic... most likely a sidebar or divider.
                          x depending on your order, you may also request complimentary simple coding.
                          x minimum price; 50K

User Image
                          x a complex thread comes with all the bells and whistles. this includes
                          x one main banner, up to fourteen sub-banners, three optional misc banners,
                          x four affiliate buttons (two 200x40, two 88x31; one of each size animated),
                          x as well as medium coding. you can upgrade to complex coding for an extra 100K,
                          x or just opt out of coding at all.
                          x minimum price; 500K

User Image
                          x the perfect package if you're looking to make a role play! this includes
                          x one main banner, up to fourteen sub-banners, three mini-graphics (optionally connected),
                          x one misc graphic, and one small signature banner, and an optional sidebar.
                          x you may upgrade to complex coding to an extra 150K, and you may opt to buy
                          x a profile layout template for an extra 25K-125K, depending on the complexity wanted.
                          x minimum price; 250K

User Image
                          x this thread package is great for most shops! it features:
                          x one main banner, up to fourteen sub-banners, three small banners, four misc graphics,
                          x and optional simple coding. you can upgrade to medium coding for an extra 50K.
                          x minimum price; 275K

User Image
                          x THIS IS FOR CHARITY THREADS ONLY. THAT'S WHY IT'S CHEAP.
                          x this thread features a main banner, up to fourteen sub-banners, three misc graphics,
                          x four small graphics, one sidebar OR divider, and one sig graphic, as well as simple coding.
                          x you may upgrade to medium coding for an extra 75K.
                          x minimum price; 175K

User Image
                          x this thread layout is perfect for a quester! it features one main banner,
                          x up to fourteen sub-banners, two affiliate banners, one signature graphic,
                          x one misc graphic, and optional simple coding. you can upgrade to medium coding for
                          x an extra 50K.
                          x minimum price; 225K

Dapper Fatcat

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

User Image

ordering has been made quick, easy, and convenient thanks to the handy 'order now' buttons that are under each graphic. all you need to do is click on the 'order now' button, copy the code, fill out the necessary information, and post! each code is unique, because a banner order isn't quite the same as a coding order, etc. just follow the steps on 'how to order' to make sure you do everything correctly. IF YOU DON'T SEND A TITLED TRADE THEN I WON'T START YOUR ORDER. it's as simple as that. i keep track of my orders based on trades, so if you don't send a trade, then i won't do your order.

I ACCEPT ITEMS. HOWEVER, THEY MUST BE EQUAL TO OR ABOVE THE MINIMUM GOLD PRICE. you can find a complete list of items here. ASK ABOUT ANY ITEM RELEASED AFTER DECEMBER 2010!

any of these items will earn you an automatic bribe slot (because i really, really, REALLY want them): they're clickable as well! (as long as they're 2x or more the amount of the minimum price)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                              the sandman // SDPlus the sentinel // black swan // baby seal slippers // mod geisha // reve rouille 1st gen // inari's beads 1st gen // SDPlus princess // celestial emmisianary // highwire belladona // onyx and ivory trapeze

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

User Image
                      SLOT 01 xx OPEN
                      xxxxxxxx ORDER PAYMENT PROGRESS TRADE STATUS
                      SLOT 02 xx OPEN
                      SLOT 03 xx OPEN
                      SLOT 04 xx OPEN
                      SLOT 05 xx TEMPCLOSED
                      xxxxxxxx ORDERTYPE PAYMENT PROGRESS UPDATE TRADE STATUS

User Image
                      SLOT 01 xx Rainbow Ryuu
                      xxxxxxxx COMPLEX CODINGx2 1167K (multiple orders) STARTING NOT SENT (waiting)
                      SLOT 02 xx OPEN
                      SLOT 03 xx TEMPCLOSED

User Image
                      SLOT 01 xx The Darkened One II
                      SLOT 02 xx KUMIKO
                      SLOT 03 xx APPLE_STAR101

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

____ month date, year here xx x update here

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

( ) ____ what program do you use? xx
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                        x i use GIMP 2.0 with the occasional photoshop cs5. yes, i use GIMP 2.0 more than i use my photoshop. i don't really think that it makes a difference, does it? they still look good. if you want to download GIMP, it's free and you can just search it on google. just type in 'GIMP download'.

( ) ____ will you teach me your ways? xx
                                                        x that depends. how obnoxious are you, and how nicely you ask. i generally don't teach people because i'm bad at explaining. however, if you ask me really nicely, or you've purchased a few graphics before, or if you stay and chat, then maybe i'll teach you something. however, if you pm/post 'OMFG LIEK KAN U TEECH MEH HOW TEW MAEK GRAPHIX?', i will most likely say no...

( ) ____ can i get a discount/freebie? xx
                                                        x regulars who chat will get discounts/freebies. there are also certain times of the year where i'll give discounts. ALSO, i sometimes give discounts if i'm feeling nice. if you ask me, i WILL NOT give you a discount. generally, over the holidays, i will give out random discounts. also, if i know you well, i might just make you the graphic for free. also, if you have a large order, i may give you some extra misc graphics for free, or maybe even upgrade your coding! : D

( ) ____ what if i want to order more than one graphic? xx
                                                        x you must fill out more than one form. however, you have less of a chance of being accepted with your second order. i don't have that many slots, so i try to keep a few open every time. however, depending on your order, there's still a chance that i'll accept it. always post your most important order FIRST.

( ) ____ why wasn't my order accepted? xx
                                                        x because i didn't want to do it, or i didn't think that i would be able to do your order properly... or if you underpaid me. usually, if i don't like your order, it'll be finished last.... which you probably don't want. if you offer me UNDER the minimum price (i know my prices are high, but you get what you pay for), i probably won't accept the order. if you don't fill out half the form, i will reject it.

( ) ____ why was my bribe put down as an order instead of a bribe? xx
                                                        x because it wasn't bribe-ish enough. bribes should 2-2.5 times the amount of the minimum offer price. it's worth it, because they get first priority. bribes are always done first, and are finished significantly faster than normal orders. yay! : D

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

if you give me a banner that's a few pixels off, or a completely random size, i'll kindly ask you to resize your banner, or not have it being posted as an affiliate. sorry for any inconvenience, but it's the way that the affiliates post works. i expect you to affiliate me back, and i do periodic checks. if your thread is dead, or has taken down my affiliation, i will take yours down as well. feel free to request a re-affiliation, if you ever decide to reopen/repost/whatever.

User Image

xxxx User Image
                  [url=linkhere][img]]http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx266/Midnight_x_Dreams/alpha samples/HYPNOTIC/hypnoticccccc.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image

Dapper Fatcat

Dapper Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out