3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ Ⓥⓞⓣⓔ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓡⓐⓣⓔ

Welcome • About • Rules/Prices • Applications • Lists • Samples • Contests/Banners

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

User Image

Ⓦⓔⓛⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓨ Ⓢⓗⓞⓟⓟⓔ!

There are hundreds of little banner shops here on Gaia, and sometimes they blur together. But each shop offers something a little different. I just hope that my own personal brand of "little different" will compel you into buying my banners and lighting up your shop/guild with them. I love making banners extra special for every person, so take a look at the samples, and follow the rules if you are interesting in ordering one.

Ⓐⓝⓝⓞⓤⓝⓒⓔⓜⓔⓝⓣⓢ:

►►► I was on haitus for a bit, and this thread is now inactive. However, if you are still interested in a banner PM me and I'll get to it! Use the same application, just sent in a PM. I will link when the new thread is up. Thank you!

►►Looking for affiliates. If you would like to affiliate me in exchange for a link here let me know in a reply. All I ask is that you send me a banner (relatively small please) that has a functioning link. Once I get a few I will add an affiliates thread to the shoppe, which I have been meaning to do for ages.

Current Affiliates
(until I get enough to make a page)
:

User Image

At the moment, the shoppe is between thread layouts, as you can see. The "renovation" should be finished very soon. It isn't an instant change because I am making all of this myself, and coding it, (which I find the harder of the two). Renovation Done! Let me know what you think. Maybe I should start selling thread layouts?

^_^

Welcome About • Rules/Prices • Applications • Lists • Samples • Contests/Banners

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

User Image
Ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ

The rules below are to be followed, I will refuse service to anyone who breaks these rules, even if you paid in advance.

✓ Follow the Gaia TOS, (obviously)
✓ Be patient, your banners will be much better if you let me take my time.
✓ Please don't quote any of these posts, it's extremely annoying.
✓ When you are posting an application put it in the thread so that it doesn't get lost in my inbox, however any further business will be done via PM.
✓ There are a few other things under the applications you need to know, so just take a look at that if you chose to buy anything.
✓ I have a right to refuse service to anyone (as long as no money has been exchanged of course) for any reason or change/add rules.
✓ Do not claim any of my work as your own or steal anything.
✓ Remember that if you stick around and chat, you may get a discount. o.O
✓ Do not be insulted if I take percautions against people stealing my work, it is nothing personal.
✓ Speak like an intelligent human being. If I have to try to understand you, it's not good enough.

Ⓟⓡⓘⓒⓔⓢ

The prices for banners vary on how many you want, how much time I spend on them, and how detailed you want them to be. Prices are negotiated once you have filled out your application, and sometimes even after you see the banner.

The average price I have found to be around 10-15k per banner, but some are much more or much less. I also ♥ items as bribes/tips/payment as long as they are on my wishlist or you ask me first.

If you buy more than 1 banner, like for your entire shop or something, there is a discount, but you have to fill out a different application if you want this.

Some other ways to get discounts can be found in the contests section of the shop and at my advertisment thread located at the Gaia Job Center Guild.

WelcomeAboutRules/Prices • Applications • Lists • Samples • Contests/Banners

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

User Image
I remind you that you need to be very detailed with your application, otherwise, I have no way of knowing what you want. Be especially specific with the sizes. Please fill out the ENTIRE application, and the correct application for what you want, the best you can. You can include any links, to your shop, pictures, etc. Please keep the rules in mind when you post your application, it can be denied.

Very Important: When the banner is finished, if there is something that I did wrong I will fix it, but if it is something that was not in your application, it's on you.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: Once you post an application and I put it in the "Lists" section as an order, YOU MUST SEND A TRADE IMMEDIATLY (labelled so I know it is for the shoppe) before I start the banner. You do not have to accept the trade until after you see it. Again, I will not start your banner until I receive a trade from you.

If you want a SET of Banners:

[color=navy][b]Username: [/b]Text Here
[b]Number of Banners:[/b] Text Here

[b]Text (for each banner):[/b] Text Here
[b]How similar do you want the banners to look?:[/b] Text Here
[b]Color Theme:[/b] Text Here
[b]Sizes:[/b] Text Here
[b]Pictures (include links):[/b] Text Here
[b]Payment (Can be gold or items): [/b]Text Here
[b]Other:[/b] Text Here[/color]

If you want a SINGLE Banner:

[color=navy][b]Username:[/b] Text Here

[b]Text: [/b]Text Here
[b]Color Theme:[/b] Text Here
[b]Sizes:[/b] Text Here
[b]Pictures (include links): [/b]Text Here
[b]Payment (Can be gold or items): [/b]Text Here
[b]Other: [/b]Text Here[/color]

SAMPLE APPLICATION (for a set of banners)

Username: Fleur_Seduisant
Number of Banners: 6

Text (for each banner): Fleur's Fantastique Banners, About, Rules, Lists, Samples, Contests
How similar do you want the banners to look?: I want the title to be a little different but the rest to be the same, except for the text
Color Theme: Pinks, blues, bright pastel colors
Sizes: 609x122 pixels
Pictures (include links): Anything that goes with the color scheme
Payment: 25k and a Gothic Butterfly
Other: I want them to be very simple and easy to read

WelcomeAboutRules/PricesApplications • Lists • Samples • Contests/Banners

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

User Image

This is pretty much just for my use, but you can be sure I've seen your application and check on its progress if it is posted here.

Note that I don't limit the number of slots available, so if there are already applications here, your application can always be added. I make them on a first come-first serve basis, although if I am waiting on something from you, I skip to the next ones, so if you want your banner first, don't make me wait.

Your application will be marked with the following symbols above your application, depending on which stage of creating your banner I am on.

☆☆☆ = Not started (Waiting on Trade)
★☆☆ = In Progress
★★☆= Finished (Waiting on Critique)
★★★ = Finished (Waiting on accepted Trade)
[?] = Waiting on a question to be answered regarding the application.

Once your banner has been payed for I delete your application (obv.)

WelcomeAboutRules/PricesApplicationsLists • Samples • Contests/Banners

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

User Image

The below samples are some titles and banners from past customers. Do not ask me to post yours here, I pick them on purpose to show a variety..

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

WelcomeAboutRules/Prices ApplicationsListsSamples • Contests/Banners

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

User Image
Ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓔⓢⓣⓢ

The first person on Page 15 of this thread will get 50% off their banners!

Any other contests ideas are welcome, preferably something huge that would get them free banners and stuff.

Ⓑⓐⓝⓝⓔⓡⓢ

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/fleur-s-banners/t.42631301/][IMG]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/Rehtaeh26/Shop Stuff/FFB-Banner1copy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Welcome AboutRules/PricesApplicationsListsSamplesContests/Banners

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
Username: The Lovely Miss Taco
Shop Name (include link): {.{.Bleach&Raw.}.}

Banner:
> Color Theme: Neon-y Pink and Green
> Pictures: {x}
> Words (other than shop name): A Joint Shop
> Font(s): Some readable Chinese Calligraphy font
> Other: It'd be nice if it could be a smaller banner, like 200x40? The whole image doesn't have to be included, just the basic structure of it.
You did a wonderful job with the banner, it came out better than expected. Even though it's small, like I wanted, it looks really cute and has just enough color to it~ Thank you.

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
Your welcome Taco, thanks so much. I'm thrilled that you like it. It looks great in your signature! and I agree that bigger, doesn't always mean better.
This is a pretty cute shop ^^
I love the banners @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas