Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                    █████████ ██████████
                                      만을 어어라 머릴 비워라 불을 ( D-D-DANCE )
                                      OPEN YOUR H-H-HEARTS -- xExMxPxTxYx YOUR MINDSx
                                        x x x x x x x x x

amazing, spending lot's of time with the bf. <3

hail lucipur

Lonely Smoker

☆omg das so cute. whee

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                    █████████ ██████████
                                        x x x x x x x x x

he's visiting from jersey ;u ;

hail lucipur

Lonely Smoker

oh wow, really? emotion_kirakira

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                    █████████ ██████████
                                        x x x x x x x x x

yes, he loves meeee

hail lucipur

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                    █████████ ██████████
                                        x x x x x x x x x

bumpu ~

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                    █████████ ██████████
                                        x x x x x x x x x

wow i still love shinee

Cutie-Pie

14,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
edit:

old order. changed now
User Image
                  USERNAME
                    iiSnuggles

MAIN BANNER TEXT
                    One tough cookie & a quest thread

MAIN BANNER SIZE
                    reasonable - n/a

# OF SUB BANNERS

SUB BANNER TEXT
                    about, rules, [my] quest, [my] side quest, [my] future quests, [my] ink quest or body dye quest , donations, contests, affiliates, reserved, extra, and open

SUB BANNER SIZES
                    just smaller than main banner and that's it

BUTTONS?
                    yes and a 200x40 banner

COLORS

IMAGES
                    stock images/images with permission please --- i have no idea where to look

EXTRA
                    In the sub banner info -> The body dye/ink name use which one looks appropriate. Take note I am saving for the complete body dye set. But unsure to call it ink quest or body dye quest. Also I placed my [] brackets as my is used losely. Therefore use the word my if it looks appropriately with the design.

If so just keep the name's simple.

I like your shops layout because it's simple and vintage vibe. I don't like coding /lyrically stuff or just heaps of symbols and weird words etc. But is fine in simplicity.

QUESTIONS:

do you do dividers? or do you do like the text colour/layout stuff under the banners? like you order form here has various colours and symbols etc. and coded a way. Do you offer that in the order or is it extra? i have no what it is called. does it have a name?

I have never ordered a layout before and im very confused what gifts, coding and layout shop(s) mean. Also unsure of an image to choose.

I am hopeless at creative stuff and i have no idea what to look for. i just need to change my current thread's look.

what do people mean when they ask for coding...is it the lyrically stuff? similar in your bump post?

i have no idea if i have mentioned this before...how much would a thread layout cost if you just have it styled simple like this graphics layout you decided?

your shop is one of the few i like.

i have never ordered a layout before. when people say they sell graphics/gfx...what does that mean?

please help im lost and confused

OFFER / TOTAL
                    130k --- is that enough?

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                    █████████ ██████████
                                        x x x x x x x x x

i do dividers, but to be honest i don't really like to, what you're referring to is coding, which is all the symbols and stuff. coding is all the extra text, so yes similar to my bump layout. graphics and gfx are the same thing, gfx is just shortened, are you sure you don't have any images?

iiSnuggles
The Darkened One II

Awesome!
      I went ahead and sent the trade. C:

Cutie-Pie

14,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
The Darkened One II
User Image
                                    █████████ ██████████
                                        x x x x x x x x x

i do dividers, but to be honest i don't really like to, what you're referring to is coding, which is all the symbols and stuff. coding is all the extra text, so yes similar to my bump layout. graphics and gfx are the same thing, gfx is just shortened, are you sure you don't have any images?

iiSnuggles

okay. oh i dont mind coding but not that full on stuff in your bump. I don't no Chinese nor want lyrical stuff. like one sentence or a few symbols here and there

oh i know that. i didnt know which one to say. haha

so how much for gfx and a bit of coding? i might have an image

Cutie-Pie

14,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
NEW ORDER:::

User Image
                  USERNAME
                    iiSnuggles

MAIN BANNER TEXT
                    Sweet Dreams & a quest thread

MAIN BANNER SIZE
                    reasonable - n/a

# OF SUB BANNERS

SUB BANNER TEXT
                    Main Banner / Welcome, Announcements, Rules, About me, The Quests, Donations, Affiliates, Reserved, and Open

SUB BANNER SIZES
                    just smaller than main banner and that's it

BUTTONS?
                    yes and a 200x40 banner. The button has some form of cute animated text (:

COLORS

IMAGES

pick the part(s) that look's better and will pop more with the text and just pop in general.
                    image 1 Feel free to cut the people out (: I dont care if they are in or not. whatever looks best.

EXTRA
                    In the sub banner info => I want the title The Quests and then sub sub banners with the titles => Current, Side Quests, Body Dyes, Evolving Items, Monthly Collectibles, Hair, Dolls, Miscellaneous, Future Quests, and Completed. ALSO Links In and Links Out. I ONLY WANT Current, Side Quests, Body Dyes, Evolving Items, Monthly Collectibles, Hair, Dolls, Miscellaneous, Future Quests, Completed, Links In and Links Out with this => Font: go boom font at da.front.com. These sub sub banner words can be an outline of one colour (lighter colour) and then coloured in my another colour use the palette....so the lighter colour will be the verdino and coloured colour maybe honesty colour OR maybe walk on the moon.

So About me, rules etc are in the sweet dreams (the title) font.

CODING wise: no lyrical stuff. Maybe one sentence saying like yours is okay but unsure if i want anything. One enough if so. I like simple and clean. if it goes with the design, yes.

BUT i want coding for the writing area. So could you, do [/list ] this and [/list ] that and do the colour coding and spacing and symbols etc. Symbols such as stars, hearts, these ▐ etc. What appropriate with the theme. Sweet dreams. Then just write text multiple times. So i know where to put my info. get what i mean? thank you. sorry if it is confusing.

The font for the sub banner's should be different e.g about me. Unsure what yet. Maybe the same font as the title. whatever suits it.

apart from the main banner and sub sub banners. the sub banners prefer to be horizontal or corner thing.

OFFER / TOTAL
                    150k --- is that enough?

edit:

A divider including the table of context.

such as

banner
                  text
                  then divider at the bottom. Like a straight line/border thing?

Thank you smile

EDIT: In the first under welcome can you do an announcement section smile thank you

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                    █████████ ██████████
                                        x x x x x x x x x

accepted, will start this sometime soon ~ thanks for being so thorough

iiSnuggles

Cutie-Pie

14,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
The Darkened One II
User Image
                                    █████████ ██████████
                                        x x x x x x x x x

accepted, will start this sometime soon ~ thanks for being so thorough

iiSnuggles
awesome (: kwliez. how long does it usually take? never ordered a thread layout before and unsure of the time frame.

haha no problem. im thorough because i like being in control but difficult cause idk how to do any of this stuff. p.s. i prefer horizontal banners. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff