bored! 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Panty auction! 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
super easy contests! 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
just passing through! 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 > >>

Welcome!!!

arrow Staus: | Open | Closed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My thread? I'll return the favor on yours or give you a one time 5k discount on any one sign. Post and lemme know.
exclaim Check announcements in my thread constantly!((It lets you know whats going on.))

Welcome to my little section of the internet! So where do I begin? Names Rissa [riss-uh!] and im a proud owner of a v****a(fancy way of saying i r female), Never know what to write in these situations so if theres something you wanna know ask away. Well i make signs, simple enough huh? Im 20 years old and want to make signs so i can get all the virtual items my heart's desires♥! Stay and chat with me? Also check out all my cool contests and stuff! P.S.- No i dont cam for gold so dont even insult my intelligence by asking!
User Image
Thar be me!! Arrr! pirate arrow
Rules!

arrow My word is law(your in my thread so what i say goes, challenge me and i promise you'll lose)
arrow Dont quote the first page
arrow Be patient w/ me, please. im really lazy.
arrow Follow T.O.S
arrow No means No
arrow Dont piss me off
arrow I will keep the pics uploaded for one week, so please use your own image hosting site or save to your computer.
arrow All sales are final(I would never give you a sign i wasnt 95% happy with so in return dont try to renig on our transaction)
arrow I can write your username, real name, or/and a lil message
arrow <3 my thread and subscribe and you will be awesome! whee
arrow I dont mind if you wish to remain Anonymous(like sending me a pm with a weird type of fetish or something, or just something you dont want other people knowing you ordered) but i think you should at least post here letting me know you ordered something, cuz i accidentally deleted someones pm and i dont remember who it was, so sorry person!
Samples and Prices!

Um i dunno bout prices, this being my first shop and such, so if i feel they need to be lowered or raised i will do it

Face:25k [x]

Feet:20k [x]

Feet w/ underoo's:40k [x]

Legs:35k [x]

Cleavage:50k-55k [x][x] (with shirt[50k] or bra[55k], lemme know!)

Fairy:70k [x]

Fairy w/ legs spread:75k [x]

exclaim Im not a fan of writing on skin but i will do it, if you bribe me.

exclaim I am open to other suggestions you dont see listed. If a sign is or looks even borderline i can send it via email. I dont wanna get banned neither do you right? This will work in the long run. Pm me ideas or questions or suggestions, or post them here! Try and post here for a sign, just in case i delete the pm on accident.
Waiting list!

1. Anonymous
2. bellydancing dog
3. Penarie
4. Bad Luck Bambi

wahmbulance If you wish to remain anonymous let me know!

White/Black lists!

heart
(awesome people go here)

talk2hand
(complete pricks go here)
Toanmaru4

Rent-a-center!

ok so if you wish to rent out this space in my thread then lemme know!

one day-3k
one week-15k
one month-35k
Announcements!

idea Made the shop -Dec 5, 2010
exclaim Shop officially open - Dec 5, 2010
wahmbulance So ya a few days back i got into a wreck on my vespa (im ok) but i got a Bruise on my arm and left boob(you can barely notice this bruise.) It shouldn't affect the signs to too much but just saying its there - Dec. 7,2010
exclaim Added a way to get free signs- Dec 7, 2010
exclaim I got my trading pass! (those who were waiting on signs plz send trade!)- Dec. 8, 2010
exclaim Started a gaian panty auction- Dec 11, 2010
exclaim I advertised my shop here. So go check them out as well. - Dec. 12, 2010
exclaim Christmas is right around the corner! I would enjoy something to open on said day! Send me gifties plz!! It dosent have to be anything expensive at all! It can be anonymous or not idk. Would like to thank you all now! - Dec. 15, 2010

Contest 1!

Mr. Giggles: ok so i like to laugh, they say its the best medicine after all right? Well here is your challenge, make me laugh! Post a funny picture in my thread and if i deem it worthy to be saved to my most hilarious pics then i will give you 5k. If it just makes me chuckle i will tip your post. One pic per post. You can post as many as you want.
Contest 2!

Music to my ears: all you need to do is post a song like and you win 10k. It has to be a song i never heard b4 so this way i broaden my musical ear. One you tube link per post. Also please no rap/county/screemo.
Contest 3!

Sign/Art/Bump: ok if your fantastic at photoshop, like where you can place a persons head on a different body and make it look legit as hell pm me!(<<paying well) Also if you are a cute/sexy female who currently lives in England or if you are British and own a england or british flag and will make me a sign pm me.(<<paying well) and the regular bump contest- first person on page:
10 gets 10k
20 gets 12k
30 gets 14k
40 gets 16k
50 gets 18k
60 gets 20k
70 gets 22k

80 gets 24k
90 gets 26k
and so on....
How to order!

Ok so im not a fan of order forms, as long as your not a complete idiot about it, then we should have a problem. If i have any questions i will most likely pm you. Once you place an order send trade for the total amount of the signs. If your tipping let me know so that way i wont be thrown off((tipping incentive- depending on how im feeling, tippers may get extra signs)) anyway after trade is sent i will decide if i want to make signs for you, so if i "pending trade" then you know i will. (i will leave it as a pending trade, till sign is done) then once you see me trying to accept i will send you your signs. If you know how to resize and all that spiffy stuff, then i will be even happier! I like leaving my signs not messed with by me so that way the customer can make it whatever size they want, or crop it however they want. If you dont know how to resize just ask me too.
Free Signs?!?!

Everyone loves something for free right? I know i do! Heres a few ways to earn yourself one of my signs from the list!

arrow Bump 50 times((number your bumps like so: x/50))
arrow Refer a friend((friend must be a first time customer)) [even if you never ordered off me b4 and someone you referred does, you still win!]
arrow Buy/gift me something on my wishlist
arrow Give me a good enough idea of a way to earn free signs and if i use it you get one! (one idea per post))
arrow Random number: use 1 through 100 and get the number 42 or the current page number Ex; since this is page 1, if you rolled 1 then you would win!(if this thread gets past 100 or 1000 pages then just use the last 2 digits of said pages. And if you get the number 25 you will get a free special Christmas only sign!
arrow If you notice any typos or broken links on the first page then lemme know! ((Conjunctions dont count!))

wahmbulance You can only win one free sign, once and that is all!
Open for business!!!

User Image
Soft Blue Underwear
Panty Auction!!

Look at those sexy pixel-ated panties! You can own these for 3 easy payments of $9.99! "3 easy payments and one ********' complicated payment. We ain't gonna tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is gonna be a b***h!" -Mitch Hedberg xd Anyway im auctioning off my first gaian pair of knickers! These have been worn by muh sexy avi! And i will re-wear them right b4 i send trade. The winner will receive a sign or 2(any of there choice) saying so and so owns my panties. And possibly a pic of my avi wearing them(or not) with a sign also << I might not do this second part if i cant remember all my old photoshop skillz. Dunno when the auction will end, but i will judge it after i get the first few bids. The auto buy will be golden laurels.

HB: 50k anon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces