Welcome to Gaia! ::

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

User Image

User Image
                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      • Welcome to my gfx shop!

About Me:
                                                        ░ Please call me Kristal.
                                                        ░ My kitty cat Saturn is my life - can't guess my favorite Sailor Scout, huh?
                                                        ░ I'm really not that interesting? I go to work and come home, lol, adulting.
                                                        ░ I love whales, mermaids, sea life in general.
                                                        ░ That is all.

Samples/Pickups:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Also, disclaimer of sorts: Save all images to your own server. While
                                                        I don't intend to delete anything from my imgur account AND
                                                        Have the files saved on my computer - better to be safe?

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

User Image

User Image
                                                      • Please note/Rules:
                                                        Save images to your own server - I am not responsible if you don't and I clear out my imgur account.
                                                        ░ Please only request up to TWO LAYOUTS AT A TIME (Please ask me if you need more, I may allow it depending).
                                                        ░ I've only just started learning how to make them - so I would classify the style as experimental.
                                                        ░ Will work with both real life & anime face-claims.
                                                        ░ I do reserve the right to refuse any order if I feel like I can't work with it.
                                                        ░ I can now work with gifs. You may ask for one in an order, if I can work with it I will -
                                                        xx but it's not a 100% guarantee that I'll be able to do it/will use it.
                                                        xx Please understand that when asking for gifs <3
                                                        ░ I have a life/work full time - so please be patient.
                                                        ░ Please double/triple check your spelling - as I copy from
                                                        xx Your order form. Also, please make sure all details are set in stone before ordering.
                                                        xx While I can change a graphic, its easier if everything is confirmed before
                                                        xx I finish it, cut it, upload it & somethings wrong / a role title changed.
                                                        xx However, if its my mistake I will admit it.
                                                        ░ This should go without saying but be nice to me and everyone in the thread.
                                                        ░ Please at least SAY THANK YOU. Tipping my post is not saying thank you. I am spending my
                                                        xx OWN time on these, you could at least say thank you.
                                                        ░ I reserve the right to turn down any order.

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

User Image

User Image
                                                      • ░ Please note I can finished graphics within hours or days. I do work full time & have things I do. Things may take me some time to get to.

Do's:
                                                        ░ L-Shape
                                                        ░ Top Banner
                                                        ░ Side Banner
                                                        ░ Anime & Real Life Photos

Don't Do:
                                                        ░ Gifs the quality is finicky.
                                                        ░ Complex Coding - if I make you a side banner/l-shaped graphic I will
                                                        xx Code the layout with lists so your text is over where it needs to be.
                                                        xx That is about all I'm capable of, as this shop should be evident of that, lol.
                                                        ░ Graphics for use outside of gaia.
                                                        ░ Lol will add to this when I come across things that need to be added
                                                        ░ Don't make me come across things that need to be added. Thanks.

Pickups:
                                                        User Image

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

User Image

User Image

• Prices:
                                                        ░ L-Shape: 8bil+
                                                        ░ Circle L-Shape: 8bil+

░ Top Banner: 4bil+
                                                        ░ Side Banner: 4bill+
                                                        ░ Threads: Major bribe.
                                                        ░ Rush orders: Bribe

Pickups:
                                                        User Image

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

User Image

User Image

• Slots:

Bribe Slots:
                                                        ░ Open
                                                        ░ Open

Pickups:
                                                        User Image

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

User Image

User Image
                                                      • Form:

Username:
                                                        Name wanted on gfx:
                                                        Lyrics/Text wanted on the gfx:
                                                        L-shaped/Top Banner/Side Banner: (Please provide a full/half body picture for l-shaped)
                                                        Font (from dafont.com):
                                                        Pictures (Please use imgur not photobucket): Image quality is SUPER important. Please try to provide high quality images. If you want a specific image from the ones provided to me used PLEASE tell me BEFORE I make the graphic.
                                                        Faceclaim Name:
                                                        Color Scheme: Please provide some kinda idea, even if it's say only reds or blues. Anything helps.
                                                        Theme if any: Also, if theres anything NOT to use in it, let me know Cx
                                                        When you need it by?:
                                                        Offer:
                                                        Anything else?:

[align=center][quote="Cosmic Orca"][/quote][/align]
                                                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]https://i.imgur.com/kByeXPB.png[/img]
                                                        [imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/IUZlNzF.gif[/imgleft]
                                                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#FF6666] ░ [b]Username[/b]:
                                                        ░ [b]Name wanted on gfx[/b]:
                                                        ░ [b]Lyrics/Text wanted on the gfx[/b]:
                                                        ░ [b]L-shaped/Top Banner/Side Banner[/b]: (Please provide a full/half body picture for l-shaped) - CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK FROM L-SHAPE GRAPHICS
                                                        ░ [b]Font (from dafont.com)[/b]:
                                                        ░ [b]Pictures (Please use imgur not photobucket)[/b]: Image quality is SUPER important. Please try to provide high quality images. If you want a specific image from the ones provided to me used PLEASE tell me BEFORE I make the graphic.
                                                        ░ [b]Faceclaim Name[/b]:
                                                        ░ [b]Color Scheme[/b]: Please provide some kinda idea, even if it's say only reds or blues. Anything helps.
                                                        ░ [b]Theme if any[/b]: Also, if theres anything NOT to use in it, let me know Cx
                                                        ░ [b]When you need it by?[/b]: (There is no guarantee it can be done especially if it's short notice)
                                                        ░ [b]Offer[/b]:
                                                        ░ [b]Anything else?[/b]:[/color][/size]

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

User Image

User Image
                                                      • Finished Orders:
                                                        「「 ❀ N0AH FENCE • staplemylips • Alyss Valentine x3
                                                        「「 ❀ Sailor Cencordia Magica • D-Mousy x3 •
                                                        「「 ❀ • •
                                                        「「 ❀ • •
                                                        「「 ❀ • •
                                                        「「 ❀ • •

Free Shop Orders:

「「 ❀ Herbal Diascia • puppy senpai User Image • WhenMenRiseUpAtTheSOB
                                                        「「 ❀ xXxiScented_KarinxXx User Image • Trashy Peter-Pan User Image • Questionable Stain x2
                                                        「「 ❀ Peter Evans x3 User Image • Angelically_Evil x4 • YelIowfang User Image
                                                        「「 ❀ Trust me I am lying User Image • Batti Cake User Image • KiIala
                                                        「「 ❀ Operation_Dream User Image • soggy cats • D-Mousy • Epponine

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

User Image

User Image
                                                      • Thread Links:

Mine:
                                                        User Image
                                                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/blossoms-free-gfx-under-construction/t.103862167/][img]https://i.imgur.com/71TkfF1.gif[/img][/url]

Affiliate's:
                                                        User Image

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy

and figgy's Waifu

Colorful Fairy