Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Noob

User Image

everything is currently 50% off (:

hey there, i'm yennie/boba teea c:
                                          welcome to my graphic&animation shop.
                                          i make graphics (obviously), blinkies and gifs. i can include gifs
                                          in your banner if asked and i can make a gifs out of videos.
                                          i know the graphic that is above is super simple but my work does
                                          vary every time. i have a lot of free time since it's summer now,
                                          but once school starts again, i will not be able to work on graphics
                                          as quickly. blah. i don't have much to say but please continue
                                          reading and make an order c:
                                          btw i am questing for modus operandi c:
                                          and i will love you forever if you stay and chat, i don't bite c:
                                          **LAYOUTS ARE NOT MY FORTE therefore, do not ask.

credits go to: dafont.com
                                          brusheezy.com
                                          google.ca
                                          REVERIEExx for helping out with the thread~

please don't forget to User Image my thread!

User Image

Greedy Noob

User Image

general

follow the gaia ToS
                                don't steal.
                                feel free to stay and chat. c:
                                if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

applications

when ordering, please don't erase anything; just leave it blank.
                                there are multiple forms so fill out the right one.
                                this is first come first serve however, if you wish to be bumped up a slot, just send an extra 5K.
                                please, please, please give me as hq graphics as possible.

*QUOTE ME.

how it works

you will order, i will make the graphic, i will send you a watermarked graphic, you will send the trade with or without tip, i'll accept the trade, i'll send you the graphic (no watermark) and you will accept the trade.

User Image

Greedy Noob

User Image

BANNERS.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

GIFS.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

SINGLE BANNER
                                                                40-50K 50%: 20-25K
                                                                    depends on size/complexity

SINGLE GIF
                                                                              80-100K 50%: 40-50K
                                                                                  depends on length of gif/size of video.

PACKAGES

LONDON PACK
                                                                              20K 50%: 10K
                                                                                bump sign
                                                                                signature
                                                                                affiliate

NYC PACK
                                                                          posting layout
                                                                              60K 50%: 30K
                                                                                header
                                                                                side banner
                                                                                **LAYOUT CAN BE INCLUDED IF ASKED.

TOKYO PACK
                                                                            thread layout
                                                                                120K 50%: 60K
                                                                                  main banner
                                                                                  all sub-banners
                                                                                  1 button

User Image

Greedy Noob

User Image

BANNER

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#c56d72][size=21]BANNER[/b][/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#c89287]username:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]pictures (links):[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]colors (optional):[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]font (optional):[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]theme:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]what's it about/what feel should it have? //write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]text:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]what should it say?//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]anything else:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]cost:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]tip (optional):[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]tip can be given after graphic is sent//write here[/color]

GIF

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#c56d72][size=21]GIF[/b][/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#c89287]username:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]video:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]youtube link please//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]time:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]what part of the video//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]anything else:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]tip (optional):[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]can be given after graphic is sent//write here[/color]

**TO ORDER A BANNER WITH A GIF ON IT, COMBINE GIF AND BANNER FORMS.

LONDON PACK

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#c56d72][size=21]LONDON PACK[/b][/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#c89287]signature:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]size, pictures, text//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]affiliate:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]picture, thread, text//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]bump:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]picture(s)//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]tip (optional):[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]can be given after graphic is sent//write here[/color]

TOKYO PACK

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#c56d72][size=21]TOKYO PACK[/b][/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#c89287]thread:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]is it a roleplay or shop?//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]#banners:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]how many?//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]main banner:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]size, text, pictures//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]headers:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]do this for all headers//write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]colors (optional):[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]font (optional):[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]
[b][size=10][color=#c89287]notes:[/color][/b] [color=#cac6b9]write here[/color]

User Image

Greedy Noob

User Image

OPEN SLOTS

FINISHED

User Image

Greedy Noob

User Image

2012.07.16 shop was officially open!

User Image

Greedy Noob

User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/ar-undthew-rld-hq-gfx-animation-shop-dnp/t.81087509/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Novembertwentythird/around-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

if you wish for your affiliate to be here, pm me c: **i only accept 200x40.

User Image

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Greedy Noob

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Do you do gif banners that aren't video based?

I'm looking to have a banner made for the minecraft server I play on.

Greedy Noob

FyoraSilverwolf

yeah, but i don't really know what you mean, do you have an example?

Greedy Noob

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
BOBA TEEA

User Image

Like that, but better. [Like with animation behind it and maybe changing text too?]

These (link) are the kind of banners we're trying to compete with, we feel like ours is bland by comparison. So I'm looking to use gaia gold to buy us a better one to attract more players. xd And we're trying to go with a sort of hell theme, or at least bloody, because it's hardcore difficulty and PvP. 3nodding

I only have a very vague concept in mind, sorry. sweatdrop

Lonely Smoker

affiliate e ue?
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/cri-p-ir-custom-classic-profiles-open-u/t.76734765/][img]http://i.imgur.com/1reeT.gif[/img][/url]

i've added you

Obsessive Consumer

how much would it be for an animated affiliate banner?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff