Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Shop V2. This will be the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.71349563/?_gaia_t_=3934 Not Yet Opened.

Yay! I will go follow now and subscribe! 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 10 ]
Yay! Can't wait for grand opening! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
wooo~ *runs around* 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
I<3You :D 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 250 251 252 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

"Where prices are within your reach, same quality for all, fast service, good reviews, no regrets!"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
BIG PHOTO!! Mwahahaha

Yes, that is me.
•My Name Is Ada. :]
•I am 19 years old.
•I live in Puerto Rico. Spanish is my main language.
•Yes my avatar is a male, no I'm not a guy/girl, I'm just plain boyish.
•I. AM. OBSESSED. With Superman ;D!! So Freebies of Superman are welcome!
•I graduated from Graphic Design and is currently studying Computer Programming.
•I have a life, I study, I hang out with friends. So be patient on the orders. Because when I am on, they are done fast and efficiently.
•I also have my online friends, that I have a life doesn't mean they don't mean anything to me. Because they do, each and everyone of them. heart

I love designs and colors, I wish I could acquire more creativity to be able to create amazing stuffs. xD
I hope you guys like my banners and are willing to place an order and come back and tell friends about this shop :]

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

•Follow the ToS!!
•Be polite.
•Be patient.
•Bumping is allowed.
•You put the price, on how you judge my work is. I don't mind.
•Allow a few days for your order to be delivered. I happen to study and live life :]
•Send the trade right after I confirm your order, or I will not fill it.
•Please specify your order well, so then we don't have to re-make the whole order.
•Come back with more orders :]

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.68947890/][img]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/Gaia Banners/lunapic_130002405864234_.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.68947890/][img]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/Gaia Banners/AlurousSideBanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

It's click able, Simply click and you will be taken straight to my photobucket album for samples. In this album you might see animated banners, this banners were made by me in GIMP a long time ago, therefore I don't do anymore animated banners.

User Image

This is a one sample of the profile Design I've made CLICK FOR SAMPLE P.S. I DON'T CODE PROFILES.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

Click and select a font from the list

Below is the link of a page that shows every color and gives you the HEX (Code of the color) :] so if you want a color you could happily go here search up your color and give me the HEX number :]

User Image

You can either choose one of this sizes or give me your very own size on which you would like your banner to be.

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Please, if you know about graphics, and you know sizes / HEX of the color you want, post it. Thank you.

ALSO, know that Images of anime that aren't your OC, or a logo of a company can NOT be added to a banner without permition.
[center]Alurous! I want a friggin banner![/center]
[b]Name of the font?:[/b]
[b]Number HEX of the color you want the text to be?:[/b]
[b]What you want the text to say?:[/b]
[b]Size of the banner?:[/b]
[b]Colors inside the banners?:[/b]
[b]Do you want it Gradient, or mix of brushes?:[/b] (meaning, only gradient and some brushes. Or gradient and brushes coming out of the banner.)
[b]Payment that will be receiving?:[/b]
[b]Tip?:[/b]
[b]Any Specific Indications?:[/b]
[b]For when would you want it?:[/b]
[b]Would if be okay if I were to add your requested banner to my examples?[/b]

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

[url=LINK TO WHERE EVER YOU WANT THE IMAGE TO TAKE SOMEONE][img]LINK OF THE IMAGE BANNER YOU HAVE[/img][/url]

And For Those Who Don't Know Where The Signature Is CLICK HERE

Simply add the necessary links to the code, copy the code with links, paste it on the signature panel and save it. You are set and ready to go :]

For Those Who Don't Know Where To Save The Image, Here You Have Two Options.

It's recommended that you save the image after I deliver it to you. You'll never know if I move that image, it deletes by accident. Then the photo wont appear, so save it on your computer then to a Photobucket or Tinypic account.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. There is no stupider question than the one not being asked.

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

V-v_-alex-_v-V

Yes!! This shop is such a refreshing chage from the others. This has got to be a Gaia record for the speed of delivery. You're working so unexpectedly quick that I'm panicking and going all crazy. I have like 50 tabs up. I also had a heart attack because I couldn't find the aquarium mini monsters in the trade. I found them now though and added predator prarie pup, raven, rooster & purse.
Adding all the monsters + the 60k gold, total payment is now 283k. When I have more money expect me to come back!!!

V-v_-alex-_v-V

Alurous, I won't lie. I've been on Gaia for quite a few years now and never have I seen a banner as beautiful as that. It's actually better than what I had planned in my head! It's perfect!
I spent ages looking for a good banner shop that time and I'm so glad I managed to find yours ^-^

Well one of the things that works out well for you is your awesome ability to make everything work out so well. Seriously. Someone gives you a half-assed request (like mine xD) and the end product has matching & beautifully flowing colours, with patterns and designs the perfectly accentuate the colour-combo. I don't know how you do it! gonk
(Not to mention your raw graphics talent)

Sunkahetanka
Damn! This is one of the more professional shops I've seen in a while. Good luck to you!
I may come back here for my new guild is in need of banners and such.

One and Nineteen More
I almost forgot to mention.

All your banners are kick a**, I' don't know why people would vote anything other than "great".

Tamashii Kami
Great, thanks for all your awesome work lately 8D
Being off Gaia for 2 years and knowing my banner maker had closed her shop beforehand, I kept searching for a good shop. You do your work good AND fast, have excellent resources to be used for people to decide on banner color and font, and work well with difficult orders (of course to me it sounds difficult, but you do it perfectly!), so I'm always happy to give you business :3

User Image

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Pending Announcements & Update Section

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fluffy Bear

User Image

I want a banner!

What do you think of my banners? I think they're just plain pretty! 4laugh
Name of the font and color?: Dreaming of Lilian, the same purple of the character's nails/lips.
Size of the banner?: 400 x 100.
What you want the text to say?: Pandora's Book
Colors inside the banners?: The same sort of colour scheme as the character.
Payment that will be receiving?: 100K.
Tip?: 50k If you make me a little matching 100 x 100 button to go with? 4laugh Pretty Please.
Any Specific Indications?: The character is as follows: User Image Please crop and use a bust of that image instead of an avatar?
If you could make the background just sort of swirly and pretty, Iunno, just go wild as long as it's soft and pretty. X3
For when would you want it?: Some point this weekend if possible. Get it to me tomorrow and I'll give a bigger tip.
E-mail? I'd really prefer not to, but if you absolutely cannot PM me the image I'll make a spoof email.

Would if be okay if I were to add your requested banner to my examples? Yes, of course, as long as you give me art credit for the character.
=3
Her name is Pan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas