Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watchu thinkie?

good 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
bad 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
awesome 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 8 ]
horrible 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Music, Friendship, Jealousy, Love, Hate, Dreams, Nightmares, Happiness, Sadness.
Two worlds - One known by us humans; another hidden. Both worlds endangered.
The hidden melody holds the key to the world to the unkown. Some people believe there is a princess that will come with two birds, but the question is When will she come.

User Image

Episode 1|Episode 2|Episode 3|Episode 4|Episode 5|Episode 6|Episode 7|Episode 8|Episode 9|Episode 10

~making a cover for this
~1-7 (done)
~ looking for a better title

Do not post anything here! If you wanna leave a comment, please User Image me or User Image me.

ANNOUNCEMENTS
art request for characters open!

Episode 1

A young lad and his comrades found a silver book. They were amazed for they have never seen a book that looked like it came out of a Barbie fantasy movie. There were four of them; their names were Gavin, Ian, Anthony, and Christian.
Gavin wondered if the book could be a good book to do his report on and began to read.
"There is a legend that was told from generation to generation - the legend of the Dreaming Melody. This Melody contains a key to a hidden world. Anyone who gets hold of the key has the power to conquer the world and more..."
"Gavin," Chris interrupted, "Yeah right..."
"Hey," Gavin said giving Chris a glare, "Chris, I don't believe in this stupid thing, but I'm thinking Anthony and Ian do." Gavin looked at both Anthony and Ian and continued "You two do like fantasies and play with your sisters and their Barbie dolls."
Anthony and Ian glared at Gavin and yelled at him. "HEY! I do NOT!" yelled Anthony, "My sister is a five-year-old girl. I am forced to play with those dolls."
"Yeah! Same here!" yelled Ian, "Let me take a look at that nonsense..."
Gavin smirked and tossed the book at him and Ian began to read.
"The Melody's power can be given to the soul in its heart..."
"How can people believe in this crap?" Gavin said with his hands on his head "The legend is saying that a song has a life."
"But the songs we write do have meanings," Chris said with a look on his face, "I think the legend is saying the song has heart." Chris was unsure of the meaning of that sentence so he took the book and walked to the counter of the library. "Hi, I'd like to check this book out."
The librarian smiled at him, "Okay Sweetie," but when she looked at the book her eyes widened with amazement and wonder. "J-just keep it. You can have it."
Chris and the others became stunned and looked at each other. They all knew that the library never gives free books away so Chris asked "I can have it? Are you sure? I thought the library don't give books away."
The librarian looked away and answered, "I'm sure, you can have it. That book isn't the library's property anyway. Take it, it's free." and slowly pushed the group away.
Ian looked at the door closing on them and walked a step away, "That was odd, very odd."
Gavin and Anthony nodded as Chris opened the book. When he opened the book and turned the page he realized the pages after the first page were blank "This is weird."
Anthony looked at his watch and the sky, "Hey, guys, we need to head back to my place. We still have band practice and we need to look for a new singer for the band, remember?"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah...", everyone else said.

In the same day of band practice, a friend of theirs named David was at home with his sister Moe.
"Hey Moe, how's basketball practice?"
Moe smiled and replied, "Oh it's going well."
"Moe," he smiled, "Sweet, loving, adorable, little sister Moe..."
Moe stared at her brother and realized what was going on, "Okay, what do you want from me, Dave?"
David looked away and said in a high squeaky voice, "What do you mean? Can't I ever be nice to my sister?"
Moe laughed and smiled at him, "HAHA! HAHA! Uh, NO!!! Usually, when you are nice, you want something. What do you want?"
David sighed and lowered his head, "May I go out to Anthony's place? I need to help out with their band practice. If you let me go out, I'll let you hang out with Anthony's cousin Akihiko."
Moe blushed and smiled, "Uh, um. Fine... You win... You can go, but say this to NO ONE!"
David jumped and hugged Moe, "Thank you, Moe!" and kissed her cheek, "Thanks so much!"
Moe punched his arm and yelled "NEVER!! NEVER do that again!!"
David walked to the door and smiled, "Okay! Fine, but again thanks.." and ran to Anthony's home.

On David's way to Anthony's place, he tripped on something. "What the heck!" He got up and looked back and found a girl lying on the floor. "How did I not see this?" he thought. He walked up to the girl to see if she was okay, "Um, hey little girl, are you okay?" he stared at her but there was no response. "Oh boy, I think I need to bring her along." He carried her and continued walking to Anthony's place.

Finally in Anthony's place, band practice began. Inside of the garage were tons of people auditioning for the spot in the band.
"Okay ladies and gentlemen," said Anthony "let's see if you have what it takes to be a member of the band."
Chris looked at the list of names and the auditions began. "Okay, first up, Michael."
"Michael, front and center!" yelled Ian. "Let's see what you got."
Michael walked forward and began to sing. "I'm Michael Stu, I'll be singing Mad World by Tears For Fears."
The group nodded and smiled. "Good luck, you may start when you're ready."
"All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places
Worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
The tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow"
His singing sounded like monkeys in a zoo.
"STOP!" Ian said covering one ear, "Don't call us, we'll call you. NEXT!"

Hours later, thirty people have gone and tried. "This is hopeless!" cried out Anthony.
Chris laughed, "Aw, no need to cry, we still have tomorrow's auditions."
Anthony glared, "I wasn't crying, I'm just annoyed and mad."
Gavin looked at the clock, "Where the hell is Dave?"
All of a sudden, there was a knock from the garage. "Anthony, open up! It's David! I need help! Open up, QUICK!"
The group was confused. They all wondered, "What does David need help with? He usually helps us."
Anthony ran to the door and opened it., "David, you're late... What in the world?"

To be continued in Episode 2
Episode 2

The rest of the band looked at David and the young lass. David carried the young lass to the couch and laid her down to rest, "Hey guys a little help here!" Gavin smirked as he looked at the girl, "Wow, Davie, is this your girlfriend? Watch, she's going to dump you for boring her to sleep. After that I'll take her for myself." David, getting annoyed, glared at Gavin and continued "She is NOT my girlfriend!--" then stared at the sleeping girl, "But damn she's pretty!" The others laughed then looked at the girl dress with a baggy white shirt. Chris noticed a necklace on the girl. The necklace was two toned - one side was gold, and the other was probably silver. He was curious so he reached for it. As soon as he got hold of the necklace, the girl moved her hand towards his and held it with the necklace inside.
------------------

~Christian~
What in the world is going on? She won't let go of my hand! I look at David and a question came to mind. "Hey, Dave, if this isn't your girlfriend," then looked at the unkown girl, "Who is she?" As I wait for a reply Gavin, Anthony, and Ian walk closer and started laughing. Gavin put his hand on my shoulder then looked at the girl as well, "Chris, you must be enjoying this," and laughed even more. Usually, he is quiet, but right now he is laughing really LOUD. It's too much annoyance. I just wanted to shut him up.
"Gave, shut up, will ya?"
"Looke, she's a pretty gal, and AWW you two are holding hands."
"That's it! You're dead!" I ran to Gavin to beat him up. We usually just wrestle each other like brothers. It's fun when we're bored...

David ran in the middle of Gavin and me and knocked both of us on the head. I had no idea that he had some left hook. That punch was hard.

~Ian~
I'm getting lost. There is a cute girl on Anthony's couch. She is a simple looking girl though. But, Chris is right, who is this girl. "Davie, answer the dude, who is she? We'd all like to know."
David walked up to me and smiled, "Look, I don't know her. I found her on the ground laying there. Just leave her here sleeping. She must've had a bad day."
As soon as he said bad day Anthony came busrting out singing Bad Day by Daniel Power. I laugh ofcoarse. He sings every time someone says a title of a song or a line of a song in a sentence. As soon as Anthony finished singing the verse. I stuff a dirty sock in his mouth.
"Okay, now isn't the time for singing, Anthony."
"Ian, let's just head up stairs and continue searching for new band members and such."
We leave the girl staying there and we head up, except for Chris. "Hey, Chris, you comin' or what?"
"Yea, I'll be right there."
"I'll wait for you here. Who know's what you'll do with that girl alone."
"Who said I was going to do something!?!"
"I'm just kidding! Man, you do know that I know you're not that type of guy."
"Okay, okay, let's go... The rest are probably waiting."
------------------

They are all up in the living room with laptops on their laps.
"We need to find a lead singer," Gavin says looking like he's already given up, "I don't think we'll find one."
It's already 12 A.M. and are already asleep. Few minutes later they hear singing and Antonhy's keyboard on. Chris was the first one up and rubbed his eyes. "Guys, you hear that?"
Anthony sat up and nodded his head "Yeah... It's sounds nice..."
Ian looked around "Who's laptop is on, get the name of the singer. We'll ask her to audition."
Gavin walked to his laptop, "I don't think it's from the laptop."
Anthony listened to the singing, "Hey what song is this?"They all listen and heard:

I heard he sang a good song
I heard he had a style
And so I came to see him
To listen for a while
And there he was this young boy
A stranger to my eyes

Strumming my pain with his fingers
Singing my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words

Chris looked around the room, "The song is Killing Me Softly"
Anthony glared at Chris and said "That's pretty mean to say to someone's singing. How is it killing you? It's very calming!"
"No! The song's title IS Killing Me Softly, I just don't know who the original singer is... Is Anthony's keyboard on? Who's playing it?"
The guys looked at each other and finally remembered something. "THE GIRL!" They all came running down the garage, but when they finally reached the garage. They saw the door open and the girl gone. No one was there.

Gavin looked at Chris, he noticed the expression on his face. "Chris, something wrong?"

~Christian~
The voice... Who is she? Why do I feel like I've met her. "Hm? Oh, nothing... I'm fine, it's just..." The rest looked at me still looking at the opened door, then to the couch, then at my hand and I continued, "It's just, that voice, the necklace...."
Images of a 5 year old girl pop into my head. Playing in the beach. Images of the moon and the sun. "I feel like I've met her before."

To be continued in Episode 3
Episode 3

~Gavin~
It's already Monday, September 4, and school starts in 3 days. sigh Yesterday was pretty weird. The auditions; the knocked out chick it's all just retarded, but the chick was fine... I'm just worried about Chris, he didn't go to sleep after what happened then. "Hey, Chris, dude, you alright? You keep lookin' at your hand like it's important to you or something." No response. "Yo, Chris, you still here?" I wave my hand in front of his face to see if he'd slap me to stop, but again no reaction. "Alright, fine, stay here, I'm gonna head out. It's boring with all this silence."

I walked out, but I stood by the door to see if he'd say anything, but still nada. I close the door and head to a cafe. Who the hell is that girl? What the f__k is going on here? As usual a bunch of girl are sitting by my table and are talking so loud about being single and looking for a date just for me to notice. And when someone comes to them they'd reject him. Shallow but hot. I turn around to look at them and they begin to giggle and wake. They're such girls. I move to a different table, but ugh few seconds later, they follow. As I put my head down on the table my phone begins to ring. "Ian, what's up?"
"Something is wrong with Chris, he won't talk, he won't eat, he won't even get up."
"What am I supposed to do? He didn't even say a stupid word to me before I left."
"None of us can get to him, he's in own world of what ever."
"Probably bitten by the love bug with that girl from the other day."

"Nah, you know how much he's in love with Amber."
"Too bad Amber doesn't feel the same way."
"Gave, come on, he's not doing anything."
"Why is this my problem? Deal with it."
"You two have a brother bond. Even though you guys aren't really brothers, you behave like you two are. So as his brother... YOU NEED TO HELP HIM SNAP OUT OF WHAT EVER HE IS DEALING WITH!"
"Man Ian, okay!"

I walk out of the cafe and still the girls are looking at me. I wave at them to let them know that I heard what they said and noticed they were looking at me. They blushed and I laughed. That's just to funny and embarasing for them.

I'm back at Anthony's place and Chris is still sitting there where I last saw him. On the couch looking at his hand. So I take a chair and sit infront of him. "Dude, you there? Or is your head just empty?" He silent as a rock. I smiled and hope this sentence I'm about to say will work. "Chris! Amber is in the pool near by! And she is wearing a cute bikini!"
"Where!", Chris said with out even thinking. I just knew that if he heard Amber, he'd go love sick. I laugh, knowing that he would respond and did.
"I'm just kidding, but she is in the park with the jocks again. You wanna play some basketball?"
"Gavin, dude, don't play me like that!"
Ian smiles and pats Chris on the head, "So, basketball?", then laughed, "You do know you wanna see Amber there."
Anthony laughs as well, "We should've known you'd respond to Amber. You do like her."
Chris hides his face with a pillow and says, "Do not!....I just love her..."
I feel bad for Chris, he loves Amber, but she doesn't feel the same. She doesn't even know he exists. Sigh. "So let's go, we can post up flyers of band auditions." All look at me and nodded their heads, "LET'S GO!"

~Ian~
As usual, Gavin helps out Christian. "So, what do you guys think? We're gonna find a lead singer soon?" The rest laugh at me. I have no idea why. Chris smiles and says "Yeah." Gavin looks at him and asks "Why can't Chris, here, be the lead? He's okay for the job."
Chris goes wild and yells, "Are you crazy! You know I don't like being lead for anything!"
I shake my head and stopped them from fighting. "You guys are so annoying together! Shut up!"
Anthony is ahead of us, talking to a cute girl from Amber's clique. What's up with cheerleaders? Later on we all see him coming back with a huge grin on his face.
"What's up, Ant?"
"I got some chicks to audition."
Chris just comes and says, "Great, you got some baby chickens to audition..." and laughs. We alll laugh. Actual baby chickens in the band would be wierd....
Anthony ran to Chris and knocked him on the head, "Chris, you know what I mean."
Chris shakes his head, "Dude, then just call them girls; ladies, 'cause they are not baby chickens." and smiles.

~Anthony~
Ugh, Chris can be right. So yeah... But He doesn't know I got Amber to audition too. He'd be so happy about it. I heard Amber has a great voice. So if she makes it in the band he'll be even more love sick. "So let's go to my place. The girls - There Chris! I didn't say chicks... but the girls are coming to my place to audition."
Chris smiles at me "Let's go then, we shound't let the ladies wait."
Gavin nods his head and agrees.

"Finally! It's audtion time! Come in girls, ready when you are!"
I see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. For some reason looks just like Ian.
She begins to talk and says, "Hello, I'm Ianah. I'm here to audition for lead vocals."
Ian stands up, and hides in my closet, "Ianah, go home now! Mother said that you can't join my band!"
What! Ian has a sister! I'm shocked! "Excuse me dearie, um, how do you know Ian?"
David finally arived, he's always late, "Oh, um, sorry guys. Lil' sister stuff."
Ianah looks at me and then walks to the closet. "I'm this nimrod's sister."
We all stood up and opened the closet and pulled Ian out, we all screamed "Why didn't you tell us you had a sister!?!"
Ianah walks out of the garage, "Ian, I'll see ya home. Like you said, mother doesn't want me here in your band."
Ian walks and sits on the couch. "Next person please!"

Finally 10 girls have gone, but so far, no one fits the part. Chris just lays down on the couch and gives up, "This is useless."
I finally call out Amber. "Amber, get out here, it's your turn now!"
Chris sits up and begins to sweat. "You got her here!?!?!" and runs to the closet.
Gavin pulls Chris by the collar, "Stay boy, this is your chance!!!!!"
Chris turning green obviously continues, "I think I'm gonna turn sick."
I yell, "Dude, don't puke up in my garage, I'd hae to clean it up!" Amber begins to speak, "Hi, I'm Amber. I'm here to audition for the singing spot."
Chris blushes, he really doesn't know how to hide his emotions. So I throw a pillow on his face. "Woops, sorry dude, I missed my head." Okay that was lame. But it hides the blush. "So Amber what wil you be singing?"
Amber smiles, "I'll be singing Love Story by Taylor Swift."
She sings, but she's a little off at some key. But Chris Loves her, she might be in the band 'cause of Chrisie boy here.

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony of summer air

See the lights,
See the party the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello
Little did I know

That you were romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said

We stop her. "Chris, is she in?"
Chris shakes his head, "No... I'm sorry Amber. You just don't fit it. But you have a nice voice, yet, it's not what I'm looking for."
Amber nods and walks out. "Are you crazy! She could've stayed and you can have her for yourself!" He just walks upstairs to the living room, "It's getting late, I'm heading to sleep. G'night guys." and slams the door.
We all looked at each other. Hoping there is nothing wrong with him.

To be continued in Episode 4
Episode 4

~Ian~
Today's Tuesday, and still no lead singer. So this is the band so far:
David is manager
Gavin on bass
Me on second guitar
Anthony on drums
and Chris on lead guitar.

I just realized we also need someone on the keyboard. Great now thats two things we're looking for. Chris gets up finally. I wonder what's going on in his mind. "Chris, so about last night with Amber-" Chris interupted, "It's alright! Are you guys stupid for letting her in! You guys know that I get all lovey and stuff. So when she's in the band, there is no way! Absolutly NO WAY that I can sing or play guitar when she is around."
Gavin gives him a noogie so he could shut up, but Chris looks like he's not telling us everything.
"Chris," I say, "Are you sure this whole bevaior is not just because of Amber?"
"Yes!" he yells, "I'm SURE of it!"
I'm really kind of glad that Chris didn't let Amber in the band. She is pretty, but her voice needs more work. It's okay, but she need a tad bit of practicing to do. "So, you guys want to look for more people?"
David enters and looks down, "Hey guys, sorry I'm late, I was looking for a lead singer."
"Hehe," Gavin starts, "Aren't we all?"
"So let's go out somewhere!" I yawned, "The only thing we need to do is find a great singer...coughpianist toocough"
Everyone looks at me then at Anthony's keyboard and scream.

~Amber~ in Tifany's (her friend) mansion.
sigh Okay, the band didn't accept me, so oh well. There goes Tiff walking around the bed. "Hey, Tiff you okay? You haven't said a word since I've came here."
"Yeah, I'm okay, I'm just thinking about school."
I laugh my a** off. She never thinks about school, it's always shopping, boys, and cheerleading. "Are you serious!?! That's what you're thinking about!?! HAHA!!" All I could do was laugh, for this not like her. "STOP," Tiff yells at me, "YOU'RE SO.. UGH!!" She then throws a pillow on my face, luckly it was soft. That would've hurt me. Tiffany beagn to give a glare and said, "You should've taken no for an answer, you got a great voice for the band." I shake my head in disbelief, "You're the crazy one. I need more practice to be as good as you." As soon as I said that she laughed and smiled. I wish I didn't say that, she's getting cocky. Here we go again, I thought.
"Tiff, I did want to be in the band, I did try my best."
"Amber, Amber, Amber - Silly Amber - You do know Chris likes you, why don't you use it as your advantage. Look at you! You're pretty for crying out loud!"
I giggle, because I forgot how Chris is a lover boy, and he gets weak around me. "True, starting on school auditions, I'll try again."
"I know what will get your mind off of that stupid band."
I see Tiffany taking out a silver bell out of her pocket and she begins to ring it and yells out for one of her maids, "Carolyn, Carolyn!"
Carolyn walks in with a maid outfit, "Lady Tiffany, you do know you can use my first name, not my second name right?"
I turned my head to Tiff and Tiff walks closer to Carolyn and says to her, "I know, I just don't want to," and pushes her out of the door, "Come on Carolyn, go get us some tea. Go to the cafe shop all the way on the other side."
I shake my head again, Tiff is so hard on the girl so I interrupt, "Tiff, that's too far! She's only a little 14-year-old-girl!"
The young maid slightly smiles and shakes her head, "It's alright ma'am, I can manage to walk there, It's kind of like my daily walks."
"No no no Carolyn," I tear out a piece of paper from my notebook and write down the address of the cafe where Chris and his friends go to, "Go to this place, the tea is great there, and it's also a place for karaoke. 5th avenue and Johny lane" Carolyn smiles and curtsies, then walks away, taking her brown coat.
Tiffany hits the top of my head then laughs, "You're such a biyatch."
I giggle knowing it's the truth, "Yea, but don't tell that to her. I can use her for my game."
"Like I said, pure biyatch."
"Proud of it gal friend."

~Gavin~
We're at the cafe for our karaoke gig, we just play the music while the wanna be singers sing. This will be painful for my ears. All of a sudden I see Chris smiling, finally!
"Dude," I scream out to Chris, "What's us? You're smiling now."
"I'm just thinking that we might actually find a singer for the band."
"Are you kidding? These people are a bunch of wanna be's. I've heard them and luckly survived."
David laughs, and begins calling people in to sing "Hello singers! It's singing time! We welcome new people too!"
Few minutes later, I see a girl about 12 years of age and pointed at her, "Sorry little girl only 13 and up!"
She seems to look confuse and points at herself and I continue, "Yes you! You shouldn't be here!"
She giggles and smiles, "Dude, chill. Add 2 to the number you just said I was. That's my actual age."
"Take off your coat!"
"Uh, no thank, I don;t like what I'm wearing right now."
"Okay girl, then we'll take it out for you..."
"Don't you even dare, I'm just gonna get some tea and deliver."
David smiles and grabs the girl by the hand, "Deliver huh? Then show us what you got!"
She blushes and tries escape David's pull, but is unable to and says, "W-wait! I don't know what to do!"
Ian helps David to bring her up the stage and screams, "Just sing! You don't look like a 14 year old girl. If you sing, and we like it, we'll believe your word on your age."
Chris is laughing his a** off while I get ready to play the bass and he asks the girl, "So, what song?"
She grins and walks up to the stage, "Gimme' the mic," and she stand up center stage, "Do you know Killing Me Soflty by Roberta Flack?"
David walks to the wall and leans to watch, and the crowd starts cheering saying, "Newbie! Newbie! Newbie!" And Chri's eyes just stares at the noob blankly then nods. Anthony comes in and disagrees, "I don't know that song!"
The new girl sighs and then starts to think of other songs, "hm.. uh... OO!! Never Ending Dream by Cascada!"
We all nod and begin to play and she sings,

I'm waiting for the night drifting away
On the waves of my dreams to another day
I'm standing on a hill and beyond the clouds
The winds blowing still and catching my doubts
I'm hunting on the night the slave to my dream an illustrated seen decends in the steam
We're playing for the fights emotional games
I'm turning off my eyes and hiding my shame

A neverending dream a dream of you I believe I received a sign of you
tonight I want to hide my feelings too
as you do and I want to be with you

Oh damn.. She can sing and dance. Who the hell is this girl? She looks familiar.
She smiles and bows and then looks at us then claps her hands, "Wow, you guys rock!" and then looks at her watch. "Sorry guys, I gotta go."
Chris put's his hand on her shoulder and smiles, "So, what's your name and really how old are you really?"
She runs to the counter to get 2 cups of tea and looks back at Chris, "I'm sorry I can't stay.. I gotta go."
Chris grabs her by the shoulder and turns her around to face him, "Answer me please?"
Both of them were looking eye-to-eye and the girl starts blushing. Oh wow, I think she's crushing on him. The girl looks away and back at him, "I'm sorry, I don't give my name to strangers." She tries to getfree from his hold and walks to the door.
Chris chases after her and grabs her by the hand, "Just part of the name, you don't have to say your whole name."
"Fine," she takes a breath, blushes, and smiles, "Just initials, M.C.K. I'm sorry, but I really gotta go, my master is waiting for me."
Chris smiles, "Okay M, your free to go." and lets her go.
The girl smiles back at him and runs off then stops. She turns around and says, "I'll see you guys next time! M'kay? Here?"
Chris smiles back and nods his head.
Ian smiles too and laughs, "M, you don't want your master to be waiting. You should head out."
Anthony smiles and pushes her lightly, "Yeah, go! We don't want you to be in trouble."
I lean on the door and smirk, "Go on child, we're all right."
She smiles, giggles, and runs away. She's cute for a 12 year old girl. I wonder where she lives, she's a new girl here.
Chris smiles and yells, "Guys! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Anthony laughs and answers, "Hell yea, she's a cutie!"
"Not that!.. but yea she is cute.."
Ian laughs and so does David and nod at each other. David smiles, "Yea, she should be in the band."
We all lower our head and at the same time say, "Where can we find her?"

To be continued in Episode 5
Episode 5

~Tiffany~
Where the hell is that useless girl. Carolyn is late. How long does it take to walk from here to that karaoke cafe? Finally I see her running through the door, "Sorry I'm late Lady Tiffany, the place was crowded."
"No excuses Carolyn, did you get the tea?"
"Yes, Lady Tiffany," she pours the tea and gives it to me and Amber, "Here you go."
I drink the tea and try to look for an excuse to give her more work to do so I spit the tea, "It's cold! Go back to the cafe and get a warmer one!"
Amber with a grin on her fave says, "It's okay Sweetie just go microwave it, the cafe is close right now, so there is no point to go back and walk all the way there."
Wow, Amber is actually trying to get to Carolyn's good side. So I see Amber getting up to get her own tea, "I'll just do for myself."
Ofcoarse, Carolyn won't let that happen, "I can't let you do that, you're the guest here. I'll go."
"No, I'm fine."
"No, I'll get it Madam Amber."
"You sure?"
"Yes I'm sure."
"Okay Lyn."
We see the little maid walk down to the kitchen. I shake my head and smile at the same time, "So, how will you be using her?"
"It's a surprise."
"Um..Okay?"

~Amber~
Carolyn is such a sweetie, but I know she doesn't remember who the hell I am. She may not know me, but I do know her. "So Tiff, you really think that I should try again.. you know - the band thing?"
"Well duh..."
"Yea okay, I'll try again soon."
I then see Carolyn coming back with our tea, "Thanks."
Tiff smiles, "This is acceptable, you may now leave."
Carolyn curtsies and nods, "Yes Lady Tiffany, I'll be in my room when you need me."

Later on, the door bell rings, "I'll get it Carolyn, you don't have to." So I run down to the door wondering who it is. I open the door and find 4 familiar guys and a new one. "Oh wow, hey?" And I see Chris being all shy again - cute, but not my type.
Chris looks at me and starts to blush, "Amber, you live here?"
"Nope, I'm just visiting?"
"Oh okay."
Tiff comes by and asks, "So, what are you doing here?"
Gavin smirks, "We're looking for a girl who can sing and dance."
"Yeah," says the new guy, "We saw her walk over here."
"Who are you?" I asked.
The guy points at himself and says, "David Dakila, manager of this soon to be band."
Ah so this is the manager... "Hey, so um again, why are you all here?"
Anthony laughed and said, "Well, were here to see if this is the place MCK went to."
MCK? Who the heck? Oh! I get it now... Probably Carolyn, I thought she lost most of her memory.
Tiff goes closer to the door to close it, "I'm sorry know one here with the name MCK doesn't live here."
"Wait," I say, "she's up in her room."
Tiff gives me a weird look and whispers, "What are you doing? I don't have a MCK here."
I whisper back, "Yes you do." Then I walk to Carolyn's room. "She's in here."

~Anthony~
Damn this place is huge! So this is the so called Popular Rich Girl at school - Tiffany Shiner. She doesn't seem that mean like everyone says. Amber being here is probably weird for Chris right now. "Okay, thanks. Can we just talk to her in private?" I ask Tiffany.
Chris smirks and says, "We can but I'm not sure if we may."
Amber laughs and that makes Chris blush and hides himself in his hood.
Tiffany just rolls her eyes, "Yeah yeah, just go in."
Then Amber says, "Say hi to Carolyn for me."
Carolyn? I thought it was MCK, but thos are just her initials.
They both walk upstairs to Tiff's room and Chris knocks on the door.
We all here a voice saying, "Yes?"
Chris asks "May we come in?"
"Sure," says the girl.
I open the door and find the girl from the cafe in a maid dress.
She turns around and smiles at us with her eyes closed then opens her eyes, "Uh.. um.." then a scream, "What are you guys doing here?!?!"
I say in shock, "What are you dong here in that?" as I point to her outfit.
"I...uh... um..." then she lowers her head, "Well um."
We hear another voice from behind say, "She works here."
I turn around and find another maid.
"Who are you?" I ask.
She says, "I'm Beth. I'm am a maid that works for Lady Tiff just like Melody over there." and she points at MCK.
"Whoa, hold up. Carolyn? Melody?" I say pointing at MCK, "Who are you really?"
The multi-named girl sighs and looks up at us, "I am Melody Carolyn Key, maid at your service."
We were kinda shocked that the cute little girl was a maid.
"So, why are you guys here? To figure out my real name? Cause I do remember one of you wouldn't let me go unless I say my name."
Oh great she said Say my name. That's a song. I couldn't help myself so I sang it.

~Ian~
Ofcoarse Anthony starts singing beacuse of what Melody said. I see Melody giggle and start singing along. That was weird, but cute, and funny at the same time. Anthony stops, but Melody continues and then stops after 5 seconds.
"Why did you stop?" she asks.
"Oh, well, uh..." Anthony scratches his head, "I don't know about everyone else here, but we love your voice."
Beth giggles and runs to Melody and hug her, "Ha! I told you! You have a lovely voice Dearie!"
Melody freaks and blushes, "DUDE! DON'T CALL ME DEARIE!!"
Beth laughs, "Dearie, Dearie, Dearie, Dearie!!"
Wow, these two act like sisters - annoying sisters.
Melody just walks to her bed and hides under the sheets.
David walks over to Melody and gently pulls the sheets away, "The guys and I were thinking, and we wondering, if you can be in the band."

To be continued in Episode 6
Episode 6

~Chris~
So this is the little girl. I still don't believe that she is 14. She doesn't look like a 14-year-old girl, she looks more like a 12-year-old girl if you ask me. "So Melody," I say, "Are you really 14?"
She looks at me and smiles, "Why do people keep asking me that?"
"Well, are you? I just want to know that's all."
She giggles and smiles again "Yes, I am 14. I turned 14 in early August."
"Really? Belated happy birthday." I say with a smile.
Anthony laughs and says, "But you do look like a 12-year-old girl."
Beth laughs so hard that she falls off balance, "Yes! Yes she does!"
Melody blushes and just sits there twirling her hair with her fingers.
Beth, still laughing, says "Aw, you are so cute and adorable! I can just play with you like a doll!!"
Melody's cheeks begin to turn into a shade of bright pink, and says "Hoy! Beth naman! Tama na!"
Beth screams back at her and yells, "Hey! I don't understand you!!"
I laugh in my mind. Melody didn't look like a Filipino either, so I asked, "Melody, Filipino ka? (Melody, you're a Filipino?)"
She looks at me and smiles then nods, "Bakit?"
I just sat down and replied, "Oh no big reason, I just wanted to know..."
David puts his hand on Melody's head and asks, "So, the band - want to be a part of it?"
Melody lowers her head, "Hm, well...."
There was a long pause. She sat there quietly holding her hands together, "Well uh..."
Beth continues for her, "She'd love to, but she has to stay here and work for Lady Tiffany."
Ian sits close to Melody and pats her on the shoulder, "Oh, is that all? We can ask her if you can leave her and come stay with us."
Melody looks at Ian with a cute smile. She looks like a cute little girl! People will be thinking that she's 10, 11, or 12 years.
She jumps up and giggles, "Okie dokie, let's try?" She walks up to the door and I realized that she was still wearing the maid outfit.
Beth hugs Melody, "Good luck Mel."
Melody hugs back and looks at us, "Hey, can Beth come along too?"
Beth relesed her from the hug and said, "No, you need to learn how to do thing on your own!"
"But-" Melody replies but interupted by Beth.
"You really do! I won't always be there to protect you." and hugged Melody.
Melody sobbed and hugged her back, "Beth!!!" and cried.
Oh my goodness, not also does she look younger; she acts younger.
I sit next to her and pat her on the head, "Don't you worry, we'll take care of you. I promise."

~Gavin~
Wow, she is a little baby doll huh. I say "I'll go to Tiffany and ask her okay?" David nods and says, "I'll come with you, I shuld really be the one who asks her."
"Fine."
David looks at Melody and says, "Okay lang ah. Don't cry."
Melody smiles and wipes off the tears, "O-okay.."
David walks up to Tiffany's room and I follow him up.
"Tiffany," David begins, "I have to tell you something."
Tiffany turns around and looks at him, "Well, what is it?"
"We were wondering if Melody can come with us."
Then I say, "We need her in the band."
Amber comes running in the room, "Wait, what about the band?"
Why is she so jumpy right now?
David answers her saying, "We found a singer for the band, and we're hoping if Melody can be our lead singer."
Tiffany gives him a stern look, "Melody has to stay here!"
I shake my head, "We'll buy her off of you."
David nods, "Name your price."
Amber shakes her head, "Not for sale!"
Tiffany sighs, "$2000, take is or leave it."
Amber grins and Tiffany for some reason.
David nods and screams, "Sold!" and takes out his wallet, "Check or cash?"
Amber's jaw dropped and she walked away. As soon as she left the room we heard a scream.
I tell Tiffany, "So is it a deal?"
Tiffany sighs, ".....Fine, and cash....."

~Ian~
Melody REALLY looks like a little girl. People would think Moe and she are the same age. We see David and Gavin looking upset.
"Hey guys what's wrong?" I ask them.
Anthony looks at them and says, "Dude, they said no?"
David looks up at Anthony and Gavin looks at Melody, "Tiffany said 'no'..."
Melody frowned, "I told you she won't let me go."
David frowned more and said, "Let me finish..."
We all look at him and he continues, "She said no one can replace Melody's spot as a maid. It'll be hard to find a replacement."
Melody jumps up and down and hugs Gavin and David, "THANK YOU!!!!"
And for the first time - THE FIRST TIME - Gavin is blushing, "No prob, but it's nothing really."
I smile, "Okay Cinderella, I guess you need to start packing."
Anthony laughs and winks, "And change into new clothes too."
Melody giggles, then looks at Beth, "We still buds?"
Beth smiles as her eyes begin to water up, "Ofcoarse, com'ere you cutie pie, gimme a hug." And they both hug.
I pat Melody on the head, "It's getting late. I guess we have to go."
David nods and gives her the new address of the band apartment, "Meet us here. We will all be living together there."
Melody blushes, "I'll have my own room right?"
"Yes."
"Oh okie dokie" and smiles, "See you tomorrow."
Chris pats her on the head and smiles, "Do you need any help packing?"
"Nah, I'm good - Why are you guys patting my head?!"
Beth giggles, "Because your cute."
"AM NOT!"
"Okay! Okay! Sheesh!"
I laugh, "You guys can talk "

To be continued in Episode 7
Episode 7

~Beth~
Tody is September 6 and today is the first day of my life with out Melody here with me. I guess her dreams are coming true. I see her dressed in her plain ol' jeans and a shirt, packing up. Then I see her packing up these two plush dolls.
"Melody?"
"Yeah?"
"Um, I never noticed you had two bunny dolls."
"Oh, these?"
I nod my head, "Yeah." I laugh telling her, "You are such a baby!"
"Nuh-uh!!!"
"Yes you are!!"
"No way!!"
"Fine! But you know it's true."
She continues packing, and finally the last of the bag. She looks up at me and hands me a box. I was confused, "What is this?", I asked her.
"It's just your birthday gift."
I open it and found a plush doll of a dog. I smile beacause it looks like the doll that my mother gave me. So i hug her, "Thank you Mel."
Melody's eyes begin to water up and she hugs me back, "Beth, are you sure you can't come?"
"I-I'm sure. Good bye."
"GOOD BYE!!!??? NO!!" she shakes her head with tears.
"It is, we may not see each other again." I hand her bag over.
"G-good byes are never good."
"Go, you're new friends are waiting for you."
She walks away and waves.

~David~
We are glad to say that we finally got our lead singer, problem is we didn't expect a female lead. So we have to be careful on how we act around her. I just realized, I think I told her that we'd all be living in an apartment. It's really a house, but she'd figure it out as soon as she finds the address. The door bell ring and Ian opens the door with a towel over his head.
As he opens the door, still having the towel over his head, "Hello there." He takes off the towel, "Oh, Melody, you're early."
Everybody runs to the door to welcome her, "Hello Melody."
I smile to her, "Excited are you?"
She nods her head and smiles, "Mhm!"
Chris smiles back at her, "There are 7 bedrooms, and you get to pick first."
Melody looks at us confused "Really?"
Ian bows and takes out his hand, "Ofcoarse, ladies first."
She laughs, "You guys don't have to be so kind. You guys keep treating me like a child." She walks up the stairs to the rooms. She walks down the hallway to the room that has the sky painted ceiling and a balcony.
Chris walks out of the balcony and turns to face Melody, "Is this the room you want?"
"Yes, it's pretty."
"So, gusto mo?"
"I said yes."
"The best thing about this room is that, at night the ceiling turns into a night sky."
"Wow! Maganda!"
Anthony looks at both Melody and Chris, "Speak English. We don't understand you guys."
I laugh and continue the conversation, "Sure ka ba? Ito ng gust mo?"
Anthony looks at me and screams, "You too!"
"Yeah, mke too."
Ian laughs, "What are you guys talking about anyway?"
Melody smiles, "Chris was asking if this is the room I really want. And I keep saying yes. Then David asked me if I was sure."
I tell her, "Just walk around the other rooms."
"Okie dokie." She walks into the room next to her, "Uh, hello there?"
And there she meets my sister Moe.
Moe is lying on her bed, "Hey dudes!" then focuses on Melody, "Hey you, I'm guessing you're Melody."
She smiles "Yes I am." then giggles, "So what's your name?"
"I'm Moe, Kuya Davie's younger sib."
"Nice to meet ya."

~Moe~
Wow this girl is too cheery and happy. Atleast I'm not the only girl here.
I hear Gavin whispering in Chris's ear and then Chris asked, "David, are we going or what?" I was confused, "Kuya, where are you going?"
Melody laughs, "Aw! David! That's good that your sister calls you Kuya."
David blushes, "Yeah. She's supposed to. Just like I call her bunso."
I look away and then let the guys go.
David looks at us two girls and says, "You girls have some girl talk and girl bonding."
Melody looks at me and asks, "What do you want to do?"
"Go outside, play basketball."
"Okie dokie."
"You can play?"
"I'm not that good."
"Oh, okay. I'll help you out."
We walk out the the basketball court outside and I noticed a shy looking girl in a house, "Hey Mel", I say, "Look over there."
"Hm?" She looks at the lady, "Yeah, what about her?"
"She looks like she's hiding something."
Melody sighs, "I'm hungry, I can smell a panini over there."
I take a whiff "yeah, a brown sesame panini."
We look at each other then back at the girl. We ended up singing about the lady.

Quote:
Melody:Cyan | Moe:Red | Both:Indigo

She was afraid to come out of the kitchen
She was afraid that somebody would tell
She was afraid to come out of the kitchen
She was afraid that somebody would smell
Two, four, six, eight, tell the people what she ate.

She ate an itsy bitsy teenie weenie brown sesame panini
That she ate for the first time today.
An itsy bitsy teenie weenie brown sesame panini
So in the kitchen she wanted to stay.

Three, five, seven, nine, we will tell you what she dine

She was afraid to come out in the open
And so a lunch box she ought to bring
She was afraid to come out in the open
And so she stayed in the room of dining
Two, four, six, eight, tell the people what she ate

An itsy bitsy teenie weenie brown sesame panini
So in the diner she wanted to stay.

Now she's afraid to come out of the diner
And I wonder what she's gonna think
Now she's afraid to come out of the diner
And the poor little girl's turning pink
Two, four, six, eight, tell the people what she ate

An itsy bitsy teentie weenie brown sesame panini
So in the diner she wanted to stay.

From the kitchen to the lunch box
From the lunch box to the open
From the open to the diner
Yes I bet she is now mopin'

End of Episode 7
Episode 8

~Moe~
That was odd. Singing a parody of Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini was ODD!! But atleast we're going to the court and shoot some hoops. Speaking of hoops, I remember my bud Akihiko. He was the worst guy to be with! But it's fun messing around with him. And whenever we get in trouble, I'm the one who gets free. Hehe you can never mess with a girl like me, you don't know what to think. I wonder how he is doing now.
"Hey, Moe?"
Singing that song with Melody was weird, but what the hey right?
"What?"
"So, you gonna show me some moves, some tricks?"
"Oh yeah, here." I grab the ball, dribble a few, then take the shot. "I'm a genius."
It's funny to see Melody cheer after what I just said. She barely acts her age, but that's like me. I guess she's acting my age, and I'm acting hers. "It's really easy. As long as you got a good eye for the basket."
She smiles and scratches her head, "Um", she says with a embarased tone, "That's the problem, I don't have a good eye. None of them are good. Hehe..."
I can feel my mouth bursting out with laughter, so there I go laugh, "HAHA! Um~ *snicker* u-uh... Okay, just practice shooting from one spot." I lead her to an easy spot, in the center, few inches away from the 2 pointer line. "Here", I say, "Try to shoot this." I give her the ball and watch.
"Okay, Moe..."
I see her struggling. Closing one eye and the other. As she is about to shoot, I stop her. "Okay, that's the problem. If you don't have a good eye, why would you close one eye to make the vission worse."
She drops the ball and scratches her head, "Um... Uh... So what am I supposed to do?"
"Just keep your eyes open, it keeps your aim good."
"So~ like this?"
She keeps both eyes opened and shoots. It almost went in, but it bounced off the rim; so I sigh. "You almost got it."
"I'll just keep practicing."

It was already an hour, and she's starting to get the hang of it. Then I realized, she's done 4 in a row. "Just 6 more and you can practice on a different spot," I yelled, but seeing that she missed the 5th shot while I was yelling, she got startled. She smiles and runs to me, "It's your turn to have some fun now."
I smile too and laugh, "Okay, too bad you're not a pro. 'Cause if you were, I'd challenge you to one-on-one."
"Just wait, Moe... You'll challenge me one day. Hehe."
Later on I see Kuya and the rest of the band coming up here.

~David~

I see Moe waving and calling me, so I say, "Okay, wait up Moe." I guess Melody and Moe were playing some basketball, seeing how sweaty the two are.
Moe laughs, "C'mon! Kuya, let's play some one-on-one!"
Melody laughs as well, "Oh, so I'm really not that much of a b-ball player huh? Haha I'm gonna practice so hard that you will challenge me."
"We'll see about that."
I smile, "It's getting late. We should be getting home."
"I'll be cooking dinner," Melody said with a cute smile, "So anything in mind?"
Ian smiles and says, "Uh, I think I'll be doing the cooking. You're just a new person in our group, I don't want you to do the work - cooking for 7 mouths, including yourself."
"I'd be glad to cook for you guys. Just call it a thank you for getting me out of Lady Tiffany."
Oh boy. Ian really is the top cook in our place, but how can he turn her down after that?
"Sorry no..." Ian sighed.
So that's how.
"Please?" Melody hugged him, "It'll only be this once. Then afterwards I won't cook for you guys anymore. Please?"

~Ian~
Oh wow. This is new. Maybe making Melody join the band might be a bad idea. But the hugging, I think I can get used to that. "Fine, fine, but only in one condition." I say to her. She looked at me with a smile. She is a cheery person.
"Anything. Just name it, I really want to cook for you guys."
"I see you don't have that much taste in clothes -"
"Hey! It's not my fault I don't have nice clothes!"
We all laughed, even Chris.
She lowers her head trying to hide her blushing face.
I smile, everything she does is cute? This is so weird. "You have to let us choose what you wear." After is said that, Melody's face turned really pink. I wonder why though, it's not like we're going to dress her up and see anything.
"Nevermind! You just cook Ian! I'll just cook next time."
"There won't be a next time. This is a one time offer. If you turn this down, you may not cook for us at all."
Melody getting all tongue tied, says "But, um, uh, c'mon! Why should I dress in clothing you want me to wear! One of you might make me wear things that are totally against my principles!"
Oh, so that was what she's thinking about.
Gavin whistles, "Wow, I wonder how you look like in a yellow polka dot bikini."

(typing still =^w^=)
That was a really good story. I think u should try to have it published.
Maxx2468
That was a really good story. I think u should try to have it published.

hehe thxies =^w^=, but im only 15, where can i find a place to publish this?
Episode 9

(typing 8 )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas