Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This here is the wise young Angel named Arill castelle.Born with such beauty wisdom,and such a horrible curse from darkness.This curse on lands in the child of Royal angels.It is said that hose who carry this curse will be hated for all eternity until the day that they die.No one knew of this in Arill.Only her mother,Janet Castelle,and her father,Edward Castelle,knew of it but they didn't want their youngest child to be in fear of this curse.It never started to work when she was younger,but it started at the age of 15.Wherever she goes a demon will appear in her path and will cause chaos.Arill is barely 12 years old so she is still safe for now.She is a preistess in training to guard a Legendary Diamond of Snow.This jewel is important to her palace because that jewel keeps everyone alive with it's amazing power."The main reason that jewel is in the queens hands is because a royal can controll the power of the Diamond of Snow......." the teacher explained...as Arill daydreamed during the lesson as usual."Arill,explain why the main reason the Diamond is in your mothers hands?" he asked her."Er.....because only royals can use it by their own will?" she explained cluelessly."Close enough,you need to stop daydreaming in class.If this happens again I may have to report it to your father alright?" he told her."Yes sir,what a pain he is!" she mummered to herself.She was daydreaming,but she was daydreaming about a boy who was training to become preist of his countrys Diamond,the Legendary Diamond of Fire.Yes thsi class had royal student from different Nations.There was different nations.The Fire nation,wind nation,snow nation,water nation,wind nation,sand nation,earth nation,heaven nation,and the Lightning nation.This boy she was crushing on's name is Sora Corlene.A boy with somewhat long black hair,deep blue eyes,and a cute bad boy look in his eyes.While she crushed on him,another boy was crushing on Arill.A boy from the Sand Nation,Damion portelle.She was somewhat good friend with him but they hardly talk anymore after Sora was transfered.She admired him so noticeablly."Sora,what is the purpose of the Diamond keeping everyone alive in your Nation? the teacher asked him."To show a power that the gods gave us when they once protected us and are still protecting us with that certain diamond" he answered."Correct!Arill you should be a bit more like Sora here,a smart young prince who actually pays attention to his teachings" he told here.That made the whole class laugh at her while she sunk in her seat.Sora sits across the room from her,he looked at her for a few seconds,she dared not to look at him.When it was time for lunch,she sat with Damion as usual.Two girls from the Lightning nation and the water nation came to her and made fun of her "Oh Sora will never go out with a fool like you Arill!He wants a smart girl not a dorky pig.Hah,you can't even cast a water cage spell.You're a loser!You will never become preistess for your own nation."Yes I will!Just watch me in the future and we'll see who fails on becoming preistess!"Arill was the only princess from the Snow nation.When they all came back from lunch,the teacher was assigning partners for this experiment they had to do for the formation test."Casadic Larotta you'll be with...." he told her,as she hoped to be with Sora."You will be with Nundra Rotelle" a girl from the Earth nation.Sora Corlene,you will be paired up with..."all the girls who were left crossed their fingers except for Arill,who was gone to the world."Your partner is.....Arill Cortelle"Soras eyes went wide for a moment.All the girls look at Arill who was still sleeping.All with an evil glare.He walks top her a pokes her arm "Arill,wake up.Arill,Im your partner for the project come on.She woke up and looks at him."Wha?We're partners?"She asked him."Yep,lets get to work."ok".As they worked,Sora admired how she was working,she was doing it perfectly,Sora was starting to like Arill.As the school years passed,Arill was at the cursed age already.On the day she turned 15,her parents told her about the curse and to not be frightened.When she went to school,Sora waited for her in the front of the school.Aparently those two became good friends.She never arrived until 12:00.Her parents held her back before she left.As lunch came by she wanted to sit alone because of the curse.Sgain the same girls who made fun of her did it again.She walked off."Oh Arill skipped shool beacuse of the test today!What a failure!"That last part made Arill angry,so angry that the curse started to stir up.She turned at them with red eyes.The ground started to rumble,suddenly a demon frombelow comes crawling from the ground and beats up the girls.No one else felt the rumble.When Arill comes back to her normal self,the two grils lay on the floor knocked out.She knwe what she had done.She had to run away.Everyone was wondering where Arill was,especially Sora.When Arill let loose a demon to attack the girls,another one was released and destroyed the snow crystal.The sky grew dark,people died hours later.Arill found the peices of the Crystal on the ground,crushed,black,not as smooth as usual.The class goes the to area where the crystal was at and they see Arill standing ther with a worried look."Did you do the Arill?Arill?!Did you or did you not do this?!"The teacher asked furiously.She turned her head slowly,with tears running down her cheeks."Yes,but it was my curse that did this!I have the curse of darkness!A demon was released while another one escaped and destroyed the crystal!It's not my fault!"She cried,Sora suddenly runs up to her and hugs her.All the girls who were crushing on him were shcoked by this sight.'Thank you for everything Sora" she whispered to him."It's time thatthat I do what I must do" she whispered again.She got out from his arms."No Arill!Don't leave!You can't,you wouldn't..." he yelled at her while she walked to the alter.Tears came down from his eyes."This is what a true preistess would do" the teacher said to everyone whil watching her go.When Arill arrived there,she collected the peices of the Crystal and held them in her hands.Both she and the shattered crystal glow.All eyes got wide open as Arills body started to fade away.She turns around and looks at them with a smile,a smile no one in the class hardlyu sees."Good bye my friends,I will always be in your hearts" she told them.Sora watched with tears pouring down his cheeks."I will always love you Arill" he silently told himself.He watched the rest of her body dissapear.When she was fully gone,the sky went blue,the crystal went back to normal.Those who died came back to life.Sora stands up and looks at the alter while the others leave.A glowing from behind shines brightly.He turns around and finds Arill,a beautifull Angel Preistess."You are the main person who I will think about the most Sora.I love you and I always will" she said.She walks to him and kisses his forehead."I will always protect you" she smiled at him.He hugs her and told her something she always wanted to hear " I Love you".While he still hugs her,she fades away once more."I will always visit this alter just for you Arill" he told himself.Her parents knew that this day will come.The princes Arill is now a legend for what she did to save her people.She was the youngest preistess to protect the Diamond.Asd years passed,Arill and Siora were finally together and happy for the first time.

End

{[♥*Yeffy*♥]}
whatta story!

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
razz Interesting Story!!!!!!!! surprised It reminds me of someone, who could it be?? rolleyes !!!

especially the part about Angel/ Princess!!!!!!! rolleyes mrgreen

Dapper Inquisitor

This is the best story I have ever read.

You should publish it now, just the way it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff