Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Shade

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T A K E N

Toxic Shade

xx✖ ✖ ✖xx ! x!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  R U L E S

I guess I don't even have to say the first of all to follow the Gaia TOS!
                                An other general thing, don't be rude, and follow the rules, contrary I can press anytime the report button!
                                You are allowed to read or get inspiration, but please DO NOT steal or claim as yours!
                                Please DO NOT comment on this thread I created for this purpose an other one, so if you have any comment, critique or something to say do it here!
                                I'm not the best writer, and english isn't my first language, so please don't expect my grammar to be perfect.
                                More added in need...

Toxic Shade

xx✖ ✖ ✖xx ! x!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  M A I N xx C H A R A C T E R S

User Image User Image

Milan and Georgy

Toxic Shade

xx✖ ✖ ✖xx ! x!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  F I R S TxxC H A P T E R

✘. ɢєσяɢч

XxXxXxXxXxI remember on everything, just like it would've happened yesterday. The sun shined highly with all his glory and almighty power making all the living and non-living being suffer of the hotness, what sizzled through everywhere. Clouds just barely could be seen on the light blue sky, the residence of the glaring golden king. But what can we expect from the July's sun if not swelter and unbearbar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff