That Old Path 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
Kara and Marcus 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
Life's What You Make of It 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I hate them all. >:o 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
I'm waiting for your new stuff. 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

User Image

Hello there! I'm Lolita Corpse Dolly, but you can call me Dolly. I love to write, and I want to get my stories out there, so I'm going to post them here in this thread. I have a few completed one shots, and a few chapter long stories that are still being written. For now, I am going to post only one chapter every few pages, so check back once in a while for updates. But if this thread has a surprising burst of posts, I might miss the update page. Don't worry though, I will put up the page on which to find the chapter.

All readers are invited to post their thoughts on the chapter! If you read, please say something. Also, I love chattering and bumping!

Note--I am not going to be posting chapters from the same story in order. I will alternate stories/oneshots. Look at the schedule for when and what I will post. Occasionally I will have a writers block and will not be able to post the next chapter for a while, and in the case I run out of stuff to put up, I apologize and depending on your reaction will work my butt off to update.

Announcements!

09.13.08 Don't let my baby die! Please, even if it's just a few bumps, keep this thread alive! Also, I have a new roleplay. Go visit? The link is in the Affiliates section.

08.31.08 Wait a minute... Dolly writes poetry!?? ;o There's a little sample in my signature. Should I start putting some up in this thread?

08.30.08 I am thinking about having a contest. The winner will get a oneshot written by me, about anything they want. The length will be determined by how much I like the subject. It can be about them and their friends, their dream guy/girl, anything they want. Like that idea? Tell me!

1. Welcome
2. Schedule
3. Warnings
4. List of Stories/Coming Soon
5. About The Authoress
6. Other Stuff

User Image

Page 1: Kara and Marcus (oneshot)
Page 3: Lifestyles of the Poor and Infamous (prologue) heart
Page 5: That Old Path... (oneshot) heart
Page 6: Don't Worry, I'm a Doctor. (Chapter One) mrgreen ninja
Page 8: Life's What You Make of It (prologue)
Page 11: Lifestyles of the Poor and Infamous (Chapter One) heart
Page 13: Lifestyles of the Poor and Infamous (Chapter Two) ninja
Page 16: You know what, I don't know. I've started on a new story, but I need to update Don't Worry, I'm a Doctor... We'll see.

What's next?

You tell me.

If it so happens that I am unable to update on the page that was specified, don't worry, I just missed it. I will post the chapter ASAP and the next chapter will still be put up on the page I said.

Key:
heart - One of my favorites!
User Image - I'm not so proud of this one. I might replace it.
ninja - Unscheduled update, or a surprise!
mrgreen - Written special for someone else!
strike - Up!

User Image

First and foremost--MANY OF MY STORIES CONTAIN HOMOSEXUALITY. Don't like? Don't read. But the only ones that have it in them are Lifestyles of the Poor and Infamous and You're My Happy Ending. I don't know if I am going to post Happy Ending, though, I don't like it very much at all. It's too cliche` for me.

My fiction may contain light swearing. I usually edit it out, I think it's pointless.

My fiction is rated from G to PG-13. No sex scenes will be in these fictions. Maybe some mature themes though.

User Image

Kara and Marcus (Half a Heart): Kara has lost her heart. Warning: deathfic, suicide. Based on a dream, therefore, very strange. Oneshot. Complete. Posted on Page 1.

Lifestyles of the Poor and Infamous: My name is Angel Mahogany, and this is the story of my life. I have four chapters written, one in the process.

Life's What You Make of It: A half demon chooses to save the world and must face the consequences of his kind for doing so... One chapter written, one in the process.

That Old Path: I dream every night of what I want more than anything. I dream every night of you. Written in honor of Valentine's Day. Oneshot. Complete.

Don't Worry, I'm a Doctor: Written for Windy2011! Chapter one finished and posted on page 6.

User Image

name is undecided: Erich, a centuries old vampire likes his peace and quite, thank you very much. But when a loud and slightly obnoxious wizard moves in next door who insists on shooting off random bright explosions in the middle of the night, chaos ensues.

name is undecided: [This is a random idea I had today.] Donovan, a fifteen year old quiet boy, is living in the shadow of his openly gay older brother Stephen. Stephen is a brat who demands so much attention, no one even knows Don exists.

User Image

What's your name?

You can call me Dolly.

No, I mean your real name??

How old are you?

I'm 14 years dead.

Are you are girl or boy?

I am female.

Where do you live?

The United States.

How long have you been writing for?

The first poem I wrote was in second grade. It was called "To Fly." From there, I kept on writing little short stories and poems that have been lost and some that I have found that make me wonder where my innocence went. I've been writing my whole life. I have won a contest for some poetry, and some of my work was put into a magazine.

Why do you like to write?

Writing gives me an escape from every day life. I like to write because I like to read. I love to create my own little world and live there for a day, and not worry about what will happen tomorrow. I like to write because it is magical.

Where do you get your inspiration from?

Just by looking around me, watching people and from music and art. I get inspired by everything.

Other stuff?

You just have to get to know me. I am generally an open person.
User Image

Affiliates:

This Roleplay rocks. It's based off of the Twilight series. Go go go!

User Image

My other thread! Go join, we need guys!

[[clickme!!]]

If you put my banner in your thread, I will put yours in mine! =} PM me if you wanna be affiliates.

Banners:

If you want to put this in your signature, or even advertise it in other threads, I will love you forever! (Make sure it's okay with the thread owner though.)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/original-stories-prose/dolly-s-original-fiction/t.43019609/][img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc197/dolly_dear/doll-2.jpg[/img][/url]

Quests!

I hate to ask any of my readers for anything, but on the off chance anyone has any spare gold or black/purple items lying around, I will love you forever!

My Wishlist:

Shadow Spirit

Death Whisper [any gen]

Devil Imp Plushie - Donated by B l a c k S h e e p xoxo <3<3

Nitemare Parasol

Long-Stem Black Rose
- Donated by B l a c k S h e e p xoxo. <3<3

Demonic Anklets

The shadow spirit, parasol, and Death Whisper are what I really want. The anklets and body dye are second priority.

If you are super nice and post a lot, I may help you with your quest. I am not very rich at all, I just like to help. It is okay with me if you post your quest in this thread. But not often, please.

Kara and Marcus (Half a Heart)

Warning: This little story is a bit disturbing. I remind you, based on a dream. My dream.

xxx

Kara glanced up from the pool at Marcus. Her face alone told him she was very upset. His instincts immediately demanded him to cure her of her sadness.

“What plagues you, my beloved?” He asks, gliding over and placing a majestic hand on her bony shoulder.

“The people in my home land, lover. They have reaped such destruction onto themselves. I know not how to help them, for I must do what I can.”

“They reap what they sow. Why must we interfere?” Marcus queried, looking into the portal to see what was so troubling to his beautiful mortal.

“Oh, Marcus, I beg of thee. Please help them. I can not watch them die out like only extinct animals while I only sit and gaze upon them here in the clouds.” Kara pleaded to her protector.

“Very well, dearest. What be it they have wrought?”

“The current leaders of my home land have told their people that it will rain, though it has not for many years. This, however, is a lie. The citizens have high hopes, and are planning miraculous celebrations. In doing so, with the making of food and other items, they have wasted what little water they have left.

“Now they have no water. But they know not about the lying of their beloved leaders. So, what are they to do to survive?” Kara shut her eyes and was close to tears with passion because of this sad position of the people on earth.

“Lovely Kara, what will you have me do?” Marcus said, gently tilting her head up to look into her eyes.

“I would have you give these innocent people rain. Lots and lots of rain, my strong Marcus. Give them enough so they may have rivers and lakes, so that they may collect it freely as they wish. Give them enough to prosper.” Kara gazed back at him, finding it hard to concentrate due to his hypnotizing blue orbs, the color of the sky and sea.

“For you, Kara. Only for you. What do I care for these mortals other than that they spawned a beautiful creature such as you? I know not if I can do this task, but I will try my hardest for you.”

“Thank you, my lover.” Kara smiled, and embraced his broad figure.

Marcus took off from his castle in the sky, white wings erupting from his back. With great swoops of feathers, he flew to his Kara’s homeland. Once there, he started to dance. Calling his powers to him, the spirits and daemons of the air and of the water, he made it rain down on the nation.

He looked down, and smiled. Prayers of thanks reached his ears from the citizens below. He was very pleased with himself, and he knew Kara would be too. He must rush back, and relay to her his triumph.

Marcus flew fast back to his home, faster than he should. He did not even notice how fast he was going. He did not notice the heat from the friction of the wind beating against his body.

Kara was wringing her hands, perched on the wall surrounding the Castle, scanning the skies for her lover. Upon seeing a figure flying towards her, she brightened. He must have succeeded! But, something was wrong.. He had landed, but had not moved. Pushing off from the ledge, she walked swiftly towards the crumpled figure.

When she reached him, he looked like he was sleeping. “Marcus?” she asked. “Marcus?” Her voice was faltering, her fear growing. Slowing, cautiously, she reached out to touch his shoulder. Her eyes widened as Marcus’s body…dissolved. She choked on a sob, her hand going to her mouth. No…

Kara fell to her knees, face buried in her hands, as the wind blew the ashes left of her very soul away. Tears leaked through the cracks between her fingers. Why, Marcus? Why? He must have forgotten the dangers of flying with great speed. The friction must have burnt him up. Him… Marcus… Her Marcus… All because of what she had asked him to do for her. All because of Kara.

Rising, she blew a kiss to the air swirling around her. As if in a trance, she turned and trod the way to her destiny. Once she reached the castle where Marcus and she had dwelled so happily for so long, she sighed. She climbed slowly up the stairs to the highest tower.

Once at the top, she gazed out at the view she had loved for so long, but now seemed so meaningless with half of her gone. Marcus had taken part of her heart with him, and now she must make sure the other half joins him.

She reached into the pocket of her dress, and pulled out a gleaming silver knife. Swallowing back the tears that continued to fall, Kara pushed it into her chest, right above her thrice broken, pathetic piece of a heart.

“I’m coming, my love.”
...dolls are very fragile...

<3

...so please don't drop me...

<3

<3

<3