Welcome to Gaia! ::

DT Tricky's Queen

Savage Marshmallow

13,950 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Battle: Mage 100
Keep in mind that this is a stream of consciousness.

I suppose if a 404 Error had a feeling, this would be it. I feel like I'm lost in a deep fog, shrouded in darkness... It feels, suffocating. Looking at myself, makes me want to puke because I feel this way. I have no reason to feel like this... I have a great life! I mean, yeah, things have been kind of stressful, but it hasn't been bad enough to drive as far as depression. And yet... I feel like I've fallen back into that bad place again. I never had the guts to actually do anything to myself, but I always kept something nearby, in case I did... In case I couldn't take it anymore and I just had to feel.... something.

But... This time is different. I don't feel numb... I just feel.... less, like the wind on my face has been reduced to a gentle breeze. A gentle breeze that tugs at my clothes, trying to pull me further and further into my mind, further into the darkness. The darkness is scary, but in a way, it feels safe at the same time. I'd rather be safe somewhere else. Somewhere warm, somewhere more alive, a place where I can close my eyes and not fear for my life. A place where I can sleep easy and finally stop worrying about everything. Maybe being numb wouldn't be so bad...

No... not numb. Because one thing I can only stand to feel right now.

And that... is love.
Pretty impressive for a stream of consciousness.
Although I would add that maybe every time you had "..." you changed paragraphs. Just for dramatic effect. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff