Dangerous
Bionic and
Treacherous!

You were doomed from the start
To fall into her red hands
And have her tear you apart
You will never understand.

Never..under....stand.
Again, not very good with poetry, but punctuation seems random here or simply forgotten about in certain places.

I also don't understand why the last words are broken up like they are. The "and"s in the phrasing "dangerous bionic and treacherous" could probably be done without as well.

Wheezing Smoker

Turnilk
Again, not very good with poetry, but punctuation seems random here or simply forgotten about in certain places.

I also don't understand why the last words are broken up like they are. The "and"s in the phrasing "dangerous bionic and treacherous" could probably be done without as well.

Read your last comment on "You Just Walked Away".
diabolic deception
Turnilk

Your other response does not address anything I said here. So I will consider this a non-response.

Wheezing Smoker

Turnilk
diabolic deception
Turnilk

Your other response does not address anything I said here. So I will consider this a non-response.

Well then I guess you can stop posting on my stuff, k?
diabolic deception

That isn't how I deal with people replying to me, and I'm not going to change said policy because some random person is too lazy to come up with an actual response.

Wheezing Smoker

Turnilk
diabolic deception

That isn't how I deal with people replying to me, and I'm not going to change said policy because some random person is too lazy to come up with an actual response.

k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces