10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
                  User Image

User Image
                                                  ⌊♞: CREATOR◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab ██████████████████████
                                                  tab tab tab tab Sassycinderella
                                                  ⌊♞: GRAPHICS && CODING BY◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab x e l l i x and Sassycinderella
                                                  ⌊♞: PROFILE BY◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab Sassycinderella
                                                  ⌊♞: RULES BY◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab Drazilly
                                                  ⌊♞: RESERVATION BY◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab Stephy goes Rawrr

⌊♞: THEMES◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab Agent, Action, Adventure
                                                  ⌊♞: INSPIRATION◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab Spy
                                                  ⌊♞: LIT LEVEL◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab Lazy Adv Lit
                                                  ⌊♞: STATUS◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab 4 boys open, 2 females open
                                                  ⌊♞: LINKS OUT◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab OOC
                                                  tab tab tab tab Profiles
                                                  tab tab tab tab Personality Ideas
                                                  ⌊♞: GRAPHICS && CODING BY◞▼▽
                                                  tab tab tab tab x e l l i x and Sassycinderella

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

⌊♞: INDEX◞▼▽
                                      tab tab tab tab
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ CREDITS
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ INDEX
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ STORY
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ RULES
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ SETTING
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ LOCATIONS
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ RSVP & PROFILES
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ CHARACTER FILES
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ RELATIONSHIPS
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ RANKS
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ GADGETS
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ LETTERS' AND CLUES
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ RESERVED
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ RESERVED
                                      tab tab tab tab ★↘ OPEN

User Image

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      Welcome to the High Mountain School, home of the T.F.A.S or the Teenage Federal Agent Service. The T.F.A.S started in the early 1900s. Jonathan Stone was an agent at this time and saw more kids on the streets begging for money then adults. Most of these kids were orphans, runaways or just helpless souls. After passing these kids once too many times, he realized that the agency should help these children. He then had an idea to raise the helpless children up as agents. This idea would benefit the force and the kids. The agency would have more people graduating as spies. The children would have a home and people would never suspect children to be agents. After many years, Jonathan came up with T.F.A.S, or the Teenage Federal Agent Service in NYC.

When the agency was starting off, they only took kids who where orphans or runaways. As the years past, the agency got younger and younger kids to join. Starting 1947, the faculty started to keep an eye out for kids in other schools that have the capability to become a spy. In 1969 the agency started a system including both agent training and the necessary education from high school. Their system was regular school 1st through 12th grade. Every five girls or five boys grew up together. They had one staff member teach them everything until they reached 16. Once they finished 12th grade and was at least 16 (This is a year round school so this was no problem) they were assigned into a different team. The team leader had to have completed the spy training already. The team leader was not a staff member but a peer. Once you are assigned a team and a team leader, you are in that team forever. They only choose the best to become team leaders

On the outside, the base is viewed as a boarding school with orphans. The kids who enter this facility have to keep this life a secret from their parents and friends. High Mountain School has the latest technology advances and the best training gym anywhere. Once the kids are assigned a team leader, the team is trained to fight, how to use different weapons efficiently, and work as a team

As soon as you enter you are placed in the lowest rank. As you grow and learn the higher your rank is. Once you hit the highest rank and you are assigned a team leader, the team leader will set up a difficult simulation to see if you’re ready to become a real agent. If they all pass the first test, the leader sets up a second one to determine your strengths. By this time they are officially a team. By the third mission, it is no longer a game… But real life… No second chances. Will all of them pass?

(WILL EDIT LATER)
                                      User Image

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      ⌊♞: T.O.S◞▼▽
                                      xxxxxx██████████████████████

I'm sure people have seen the T.O.S. If you haven't, please ask or leave. I don't mean to be mean, I just want everyone to be clear. I don't want people to be banned or have a offense on their account, and since I'm the creator I am also responsible. You must obey the Terms of Service on Gaia. This includes no Cybering. Not even in PMs, because, that is still included in the T.O.S. Romance is encouraged though. If you need to be refreshed on the T.O.S, visit this

⌊♞: LITERACY AND POSTING ▼▽

Since the first post, I stated this roleplay is lazy adv lit, I require at least five paragraphs, but you can write more. Be active in the roleplay too; i don't want to get lots of applications for the people and then never see a post. I have made three remakes but they all stopped after the third page. I want a long-term roleplay, so please post at least twice a week. I will love you if you post more. If you can't, please PM and the other players as well.

I don't think anyone here wants to look at a plain post so please decorate with colorful layouts. A simple top and side picture is ok. I do offer to make a more elaborate layouts, with lyrics, sayings, objects ect. Also, i only want to see real pictures, not Anime ones; you may also use celebrities or models as you please.

I'd also prefer that your text size is no smaller than 9 or larger than 11. Use brackets or parenthesis for ooc and quotation marks for talking, as always, but i prefer for you to post ooc in the ooc thread, where it belongs.

⌊♞: CHARACTERS ▼▽

I want good, well developed characters, with good personalities. I have been studying personality forever and if you need help, I can help. I don't mind your characters having a dark past, but don't make it where everyone else has to sympathize with your character. With that said, I don't want a perfect past either, it's fine if he/she was rich and had a good life, but what about the parents? Were they never home?

I want a good variety of roles, with different backgrounds and personalities. I don't want three super shy bookworm and five playboy types. It's no fun. This is why I put some roles and a sentence or two, but this is just a suggestion, you can create your own unique character. Also, i don't want to see any Mary Sues or Gary Stus in this roleplay, though at this level of literacy i don't think i have to say that.

Since it is lazy adv lit, we as the writer sometimes get stuck and tend to fall towards godmolding. But please make sure to ask permission first.

⌊♞: APPLICATIONS ▼▽

Sent the reservations to me titled, "The right path is not always the easy one". After you are accepted, please fill out the profile ASAP and send me the link.

User Image

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      ⌊♞: DATE AND TIME◞▼▽

On the calendar date, it is Monday morning, 8:00AM, July 6th, 2014.

⌊♞: LOCATION ▼▽

Southern United States in a secluded boarding school in the middle of the South Carolina forest. The school is designed as a private school that requires a vigorously long process to get accepted. The school also has 156 acres surrounded by barbed wire, lasers and a high tech security system

⌊♞: WEATHER ▼▽

Monday, 6th of July Hot, about 90 degrees with a 20% chance of rain. Today has 13% humidity with a slight breeze WSW at 10 MPH
                                            Tuesday, 7th of July:
                                            Wednesday, 8th of July:
                                            Thursday, 9th of July:
                                            Friday 10th of July:
                                            Saturday, 11th of July:
                                            Sunday, 12th of July:

User Image

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

CAMPUS

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image xxxxxUser Image xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image xxxxxUser Image xxxxxUser Image

DORMS

User ImagexxxxxUser Image xxxxx User ImagexxxxxUser Image xxxxxUser Image xxxxx User Imagexxxxx User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxx Reserve:
                                      [list][list][img]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg491/HolyRawr/role-play/reserve_zpsb992fc42.png[/img]
                                      [size=14][color=white]xzxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#color2][b]THE ADJ ROLE[/b][/color]
                                      [size=11][color=#color1]▐[/color] [color=#color3]PERSONALITY[/color] [color=#color1]▐[/color] [color=#color3]PERSONALITY[/color][color=#color1]▐[/color] [color=#color3]PERSONALITY[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#color1]♞。▐[/color] [color=#color2]FULL NAME⋆ [/color][color=#color3]what your character's name[/color][/size]
                                      [size=11][color=#color1]♞。▐[/color] [color=#color2]CODE NAME⋆[/color] [color=#color3]what your character's code name[/color][/size]
                                      [size=11][color=#color1]♞。▐[/color] [color=#color2]AGE ⋆[/color] [color=#color3]what your character's age[/color] [/size]
                                      [size=11][color=#color1]♞。▐[/color] [color=#color2]POSTING COLORS ⋆[/color] [color=#]#[/color] [color=#]#[/color] [color=#]#[/color] [color=#]#[/color] [color=#]#[/color] [color=#]#[/color][/size]
                                      [size=11][color=#color1]♞。▐[/color] [color=#color2]BIO ⋆[/color] [color=#color3]brief bio[/color]
                                      [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] link to samples [/size] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/align]

xxxxxxxxxxx Profile:
                                      xxxxxxxxxxx Profile link

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

⌊♞: FEMALES◞▼▽
                                      Remember, these, as well as the characters ideas above, are just that, ideas. Feel free to be creative and make your own!
                                          User Image
                                          xzxxxxxxxxTHE CONTROLLING LEADER
                                          PERSONALITY PERSONALITY PERSONALITY
                                          Username⋆ Taken by sassycinderella

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Angelica Lily Jordan
                                          ♞。▐ CODE NAME⋆ Dragon Fire
                                          ♞。▐ AGE ⋆ Twenty
                                          ♞。▐ POSTING COLORS ⋆ #DE8531 #DF532B #BB200C #700909 #A64116 #EFAC41
                                          ♞。▐ BIO ⋆ brief bio

User Image

xzxxxxxxxxTHE RESERVED GOTH
                                  Introverted Disciplined Hard-working
                                  Username⋆ Taken by waterblossomsam

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Jane Allan
                                  ♞。▐ CODENAME⋆ Shadow
                                  ♞。▐ AGE⋆ Seventeen
                                  ♞。▐ POSTING COLORS ⋆ darkslategray black dimgray gray navy slategray
                                  ♞。▐ BIO ⋆ Jane's story starts in a rather shady area of Florida. She was the second child of a drug addicted mother and a absentee father. She was to young to remember her family well when they were split apart. Her mother died of a drug related overdose and none had any clue how to contact the father. Her older brother and her were placed in several foster homes before her brother was diagnosed with brain cancer. Up until then they were pretty lucky, the homes were not always filled with caring or competent guardians, but neither of them had been hurt. Unfortunately it was harder to find a foster home to take them with her brother's condition. Eventually they found a home and shortly after her brother died. To Jane's amazement the man who had fostered her and her brother decided to adopt her. Ounce the adoption became final things started to take a sinister turn, the man became violent. One night he came close to killing her and she ended up killing him while trying to flea from him. She hid his body out of fear of what would happen to her then fled. Eventually she became involve in a gang and was arrested when a robbery went bad. She was offered prison or a completion of school.

User Image
                              xzxxxxxxxxTHE PEACEFUL HIPPY
                              CONSIDERATE EXCITABLE STOIC
                              ♞。▐ Username⋆ Taken by Jazeraint

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Pollux Tesla D'atta
                              ♞。▐ CODE NAME⋆ Rosebud
                              ♞。▐ AGE ⋆ Seventeen
                              POSTING COLORS ⋆ #ffe1a3 #fdb394 #d461a7 #692d8a #402a78 #0e0d59

♞。▐ BIO ⋆ Pollux and her twin are perfect compliments for each other. Genuinely concerned for the state of the world an the people in it, Pollux covers the more earthly aspects her brother often forgets. At the same time, they do have their differences; Pollux is more a pacifist and willing to talk through issues than her brother is. She believes that the problems of the world can be solved with little to no violence and that peace can finally be achieved when people start concerning themselves with their own lives. She is rarely too far from her brother, so she can have a bit of issue when acting alone. Between the two of them, Pollux had the most separation anxiety, as in the adoption agencies, people had a tendency to pick one or the other, but never both, which often lead to the two of them being separated for days or weeks at a time... until someone brought the missing one back. She began sticking to her brother like glue until couples simply refused to even look at them because they "didn't want two."

User Image
                                  xzxxxxxxxxTHE SHY BOOKWORM
                                  INTROVERT SKITTISH INDEPENDENT
                                  USER NAME⋆ Indecisive Dreamer

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Aureylian Camile Rakelle
                                  ♞。▐ CODE NAME⋆ Hax
                                  ♞。▐ AGE ⋆ Eighteen
                                  ♞。▐ POSTING COLORS ⋆ #F2D974 #C7956D #965D62 #FC4B2A #C21B12 #9A151A
                                  ♞。▐ BIO ⋆ Aureylian is not an orphan so much as she is an abandoned runaway. She was born into a...well off family in Virginia that preferred that she be home-schooled and tutored than put her into the public system. The way her tutor worked trained her to bring out her photographic memory. Her parents became a bit disappointed in her when they found out she was not using her talents in a way to make money. Rather she was using her mindset to learn computers and video games. Up to this day she is a hardcore gamer and programmer. At the age of sixteen she had successfully hacked into several important servers. Including the Pentagon. Her family eventually cut her off and told her they would not protect her any longer. It was then that she ran because she knew she could not stay with them safely. She has been living on her own for two and a half years now, sleeping on buses and in libraries where she can.

[
                              User Image
                              xzxxxxxxxxTHE PREPPY PRINCESS
                              OUTGOING STUBBORN AMBITIOUS
                              USER NAME⋆ moofstache

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Bonnie Marie Montgomery
                              ♞。▐ CODE NAME⋆ Watson
                              ♞。▐ AGE ⋆ Eighteen
                              ♞。▐ POSTING COLORS ⋆ #73626E #B38184 #F0B49E
                              ♞。▐ BIO ⋆ Starting at the beginning her mother first got pregnant to someone who was quiet the a** and it was not a planned sorta deal. So right after she was born that relationship had not lasted, but her mother remarried this time to someone who was perfect in every way for her. Rich, handsome, and he even had a son who was only a year older that happened to be shockingly enough, be named Clyde. The family was perfect basically, they all had everything they wanted despite the occasional absence of her Step father who just so happened to be a Spy. Though growing up herself and Clyde despite not being blood related became a force to be reckoned with. She was the feisty one that would always taken matters into her own hands as Clyde was the one who thought about things first before pouncing. They were the perfect pair. In her young tween years, her talents truly started to show and the fact she had her step father to help was just a plus. T.F.A.S instantly took a interest at age fourteen and her self & Clyde have been there ever since.

⌊♞: MALES◞▼▽

User Image
                          xzxxxxxxxxTHE CALM LEADER
                          PATIENT FAIR CALCULATING
                          Taken by Indecisive Dreamer

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Chase Ashton Devonshire
                          ♞。▐ CODE NAME⋆ Skipper
                          ♞。▐ AGE ⋆ Twenty One
                          ♞。▐ POSTING COLORS ⋆ #164773 #312F75 #1E5959 #3B8C6E #89D99D #556F80
                          ♞。▐ BIO ⋆ Chase was a prime candidate for T.F.A.S selection. His father left his mother before he was born and she gave him up for adoption not long after that. Apparently he had been "a good idea at the time" until she realized he would be a responsibility. Of course, because she had been only twenty when giving birth. Anyway, he did not stay long in many of his adopted families, they generally found him a quicker wit than they were and got annoyed by it. He could not help that he never understood the injustice around him, it was a mindset he had taken on from childhood. He overheard one family complaining to the adoptive agency that he made them feel guilty about everything because he saw the wrongs around him. Someone else was generally surprised that he took whatever discipline when it was fair while making valid arguments when they weren't. At one point he ran away from his home and found himself on a fishing boat with some older men that took him in. He lived on the boat until the age of sixteen when the school found him. Somewhere around five or so years.

User Image
                          xzxxxxxxxxTHE HILARIOUS CHAMELEON
                          DETERMINED RESOURCEFUL COMEDIC
                          ♞。▐ Username⋆ Taken by Jazeraint

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Castor Judas D'atta
                          ♞。▐ CODE NAME⋆ Calico
                          ♞。▐ AGE ⋆ Seventeen
                          ♞。▐ POSTING COLORS ⋆ #ababab #0a9582 #0b565b #73688d #a3dfb4 #065269
                          ♞。▐ BIO ⋆ The other half of the D'atta twins, Castor-- or Jude, as he prefers to go by-- is the more energetic, upbeat, and confident of the siblings. Willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done, he does attempt to keep his sister's aesthetics and be as non-violent as possible. This does not mean that he isn't willing to use force when necessary, but because of her influence, he's managed to excel at subterfuge. He's aware of how much Pollux can depend on him and he's constantly looking for ways to wean her off having him around all the time. Not that he doesn't love his sister, but he knows they can't always be there for one another, so they both need to know how to rely mostly on themselves. In their original orphanage, Jude watched many couples come and go, saying what they liked about one of them or the other, but never even thinking about taking them as a pair. The first time a couple took him instead of her... he felt the regret in his heart and made sure to act up, the classic class clown, until they brought him back for being too unruly. Even from the beginning, they only had each other... even if he knew they couldn't always be together, they needed to hold onto what they did have while they didn't have much.

User Image
                              xzxxxxxxxxTHE DEADLY HEARTBREAKER
                              PERSONALITY PERSONALITY PERSONALITY
                              USER NAME⋆ Jazeraint

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Julian Engel Avery
                              ♞。▐ CODE NAME⋆ Mausi
                              ♞。▐ AGE ⋆ Eighteen
                              ♞。▐ POSTING COLORS ⋆ #ff01fc #ca01ff #7f01e7 #5912cf #3422ae #3422ae
                              ♞。▐ BIO ⋆ Julian Avery was born as a set of two-- twins, that is-- in the heart of Germany. He and his slightly older brother, Diederich. A mostly happy family, rich as the day is young, but, like all families, there were issues. Their mother passed away nearly two years after their birth and their father devoted the rest of his remaining years to trying to find a cure for her disease-- one that passed on to her sons. The twins were six the last time they saw their father. He left to consult other doctors on their own research regarding similar diseases and... never came back again. They were left, alone, in the world. By the time T.F.A.S. took Julian in, his brother was long gone-- and he kept his past family life a close knit secret, covering up what he could with sly smiles and flirty talks. He still gets his meds from an anonymous source, but even he manages to keep their existence under wraps. He might be ill, but he's not going to show it.

User Image
                          xzxxxxxxxxTHE SOCIALLY AWKWARD ADVENTURER
                          ABSENTMINDED DAUNTLESS COMPASSIONATE
                          USERNAME⋆ Tuff Kaicho

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Dyson August Summers
                          ♞。▐ CODE NAME⋆ Wildcard Jonez
                          ♞。▐ AGE ⋆ Eighteen
                          ♞。▐ POSTING COLORS ⋆ #E2062C Slate Grey Black
                          ♞。▐ BIO ⋆ Dyson grew up without a name, most kids on the streets don't. They're just faces with no distinction that set them apart. Dyson didn't know his parents, but the family he had was the ones the streets provided. The one he found was with an old man name Roderick with a dozen other kids. The myth of the government abducting kids like him and his family turned them in survivors. It made them crave adventure, staying one step ahead of the G-Man. Something that would shape his entire life. Even as a kid, Dyson was good with his hands and this was his saving grace. If it had been for this natural given talent, he and family would have never survive many things. Stealing could only get them so far. It was until he was the ripe age of fifteen that T.F.A.S took him in when he was reported homeless in a walk-in clinic while he was overcoming the Bird Flu. Roderick, the man he adored, gave him no mercy. All he merely said was, "I raised you better than this. If you think I will take you to a clinic because you're sick, you're wrong. You and your stupid expeditions." Words that changed him, the words that pushed him away, and the words that got him caught. That was roughly three years ago. But... some habits die hard.

User Image
                    xzxxxxxxxxTHE ARTISTIC PRINCE
                    ARTISTIC PASSIVE INTELLIGENT
                    USER NAME⋆ moofstache

♞。▐ FULL NAME⋆ Clyde Alexander Montgomery
                    ♞。▐ CODE NAME⋆ Holmes
                    ♞。▐ AGE ⋆ Nineteen
                    ♞。▐ POSTING COLORS ⋆ #717980 #A0A7AA #87877D
                    ♞。▐ BIO ⋆ Summing up the very early days in his life was quiet easy. Clyde's father fell in love or so he thought on one of his missions. Some time later the female ended up pregnant and she showed her true colors of being a nutbag. So needless to say as soon as Clyde came, He got them both the heck of their. That's when he truly met the love of his life two years later. Instantly the Montgomery family was born. Bonnie and Clyde became as thick as thieves from the moment they could actually talk, and boy did they cause trouble in the years to follow. At age fifteen it was clear to see he had followed right in the footsteps of his father strong, intelligent, and very artistic which gave him different view points then others. The pair of siblings had been a tad bit pushed by his father though it was very clearly it paid of, both were skilled fighters in their young teen years. T.F.A.S picked the pair of siblings up very quickly after these abilities had rose to the service. Ever since the pair had been together doing what they do best.

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      ⌊♞: CHARACTER NAME◞▼▽

blurb blurb

blurb blurb

blurb blurb

blurb blurb

blurb blurb

blurb blurb

User Image

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      CUB: First Grade, complete first grade and some fun introductions to being an agent.
                                      PANDA BEAR: Second Grade, complete Second grade and some fun introductions to being an agent.
                                      GIRAFFE: Third Grade, complete third grade and some more advanced classes to being an agent but still geared towards third grade.
                                      RHINO: Fourth Grade, complete fourth grade and some more advanced classes to being an agent but still geared towards fourth grade.
                                      TIGER: First Grade, complete fifth grade and some more advanced classes to being an agent but still geared towards fifth grade.
                                      LION: Sixth Grade, complete sixth grade and some more in depth classes like bomb squad, decoding and beginner fighting.
                                      SERVANT: Seventh Grade, complete seventh grade complete sixth grade and some more in depth classes like swimming, karate, weapons study and more advanced combat.
                                      SQUIB: First Grade, complete first grade and some fun introductions to being an agent.
                                      SQUIRE: First Grade, complete first grade and some fun introductions to being an agent.
                                      KNIGHT: First Grade, complete first grade and some fun introductions to being an agent.
                                      WARRIOR: First Grade, complete first grade and some fun introductions to being an agent.
                                      ELITE: First Grade, complete first grade and some fun introductions to being an agent.
                                      PRINCE: First Grade, complete first grade and some fun introductions to being an agent.
                                      IVORY: First Grade, complete first grade and some fun introductions to being an agent.

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      Watch: It has a video screen to watch your oppenets on camras, a cell phone, a world clock, a compas, a GPS locater of other agents, the internet, recorder and a GPS location direction unit
                                      Silly string: melting tool for walls and other materials.
                                      Eyeshadow: (for girls only) an escape gas.
                                      World's smallest camcordor: blends into it's surrondings.
                                      Ipod touch headphones: listening devise for up to 40 meters.
                                      Ipod touch: records everything heard from the earphones.
                                      Mentos: explosive weapon, like the silly string it will melt anything allowing acess
                                      Ball point pen: Recorder
                                      Flashlight: 50 meter rope and anchor.
                                      Sunglasses: View behind you, a detailed map world clock camcorder and any data you instal of your mission.
                                      Deodorizer: A spray that turns opaque paper temporarily translucent, allowing to see a letter in an envelope without opening it.
                                      UV Pen: A pen that writes invisible. The only way to read the secret message is by black light.
                                      Digital Binocular Camera: Zooms into 70 meters
                                      Balls of bubblegum: Escape gas

LCD Flashlight: a flashlight and illuminats blood trails, footprints, urine ect...
                                      Sticky gloves: A sort of gloves to walk upwards the wall like spiderman.

PS. Pm me if you have any to add

User Image

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      ⌊♞: FIRST LETTER◞▼▽

Hello students. Congratulations! You have officially completed high school. Now your on your way to becoming a real spy! My name is (Angelica) (Male leader) and I will be your new mentor and team leader. Hopefully we will all become an official team in the near future. Your training is to determine your strengths and weakness. Your first mission will be held in four days time. You will receive this letter in the middle of the night in your normal dorms.

You are too meet me in the headmaster's office at 10:30 sharp. There you are to give me this letter and in return I give you the only clue to your first mission. I will begin your training, study and help you become the best agent this academy has ever seen. However, you have to cooperate with me in order for me to help you. Trust me, I know what I am doing. I won't ask you to do anything that I knew you couldn't do. Around lunch I will guide all of you to your dorm rooms. I wish you luck on your first mission and don't be afraid to ask me for help or advice.
                                            Your mentor,
                                            (Angelica) (Male leader)

⌊♞: FIRST CLUE ▼▽

To save the life that you hold dear
                                            Lay down you own life for another
                                            And follow the light of the moonlight sun
                                            To open the secret entrance
                                            And develop gills like a fish
                                            To survive the long cold ride.
                                            Choose the path with the mark of an enemy.
                                            Upon the entrance of a pirates chest
                                            Upon the winged gate
                                            Hence, beware, the marked path
                                            For the signs are clear
                                            Do not enter unless you have the lösenord
                                            But beware, along this marked destiny
                                            You will face your biggest fear.
                                            The sailors knot, submerge together
                                            This you must become.
                                            For one wave alone can not surpass
                                            The mighty hurricane.

⌊♞: SECOND CLUE▼▽

⌊♞: ANSWER▼▽

The pool inside the gym, there is a statue that lights up by the midnight rays provided by the moon. There is a small button behind the stature that takes a fingerprint. Once that's done, the wall opens up to revel scuba gear, put it on and the pool opened to reveal an underwater passage. From there, you swim a mile where you'll find seven different paths, each heading towards a different location. The mark of the enemy refers to the trail that looks most dangerous. That will lead to a cave. The cave has three different tunnels, the one that looks the richest is the one to follow. Walk a quarter of a mile, turn and you will find a dead end. There is a marking, a puzzle of your mentor you must piece together to gain access. The secrets will be in code along the next four day, so listen.

Once inside, the danger does not stop, a huge canyon stretches across and the only way across is by a thin and shaky bridge. Once across, you find an exit to the outside. An abandoned mansion sits in the middle of an open field. Inside the house, on the bottom floor, the two leaders are locked in the basement. Can not win without each other.

PS. The headmaster is behind everything
                                            PPS. I am not good at this so help with the riddle or clue would be awsome!

User Image

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      Made: OOC thread up and running
                                      Spots: TWO Girls remaining and 4 boys!

User Image

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Reserved for future: All we need is two girls then we may begin~!!

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      OPEN
                                      1 more male role open ;

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit