Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Predestined Star

User Image

00vous, qui tuent_________

ou, who kill000

ιnғormaтιon´00000

00ιnspιraтιon . . .
                                          books, boredom, and movies ( can't remember which though )000
                                          00genre . . .
                                          action | mystery | Sci-Fi | Gang | Survival 000
                                          00ℓιтeracy . . .
                                          semi-lit to lit ( aka 2-3 paragraphs ) 000
                                          00roℓes . . .
                                          0/15 open 000
                                          00creaтed вy . . .
                                          B L E W L I N T000
                                          00тнeme song . . .
                                          Foster the People-Pumped Up Kicks000
                                          00ℓιnкs . . .
                                          ooc and profile000

none00000

Predestined Star

User Image

00story_________

ackground000

тнe year ιs´00000

003079 . . .
                                          The War That Shall Not Be NamedBecause I'm too darn lazy to come up with an actual title~

The Earth has finally met it's downfall. The past one hundred years have been embroiled in a war between all countries.There are no sides. Only alliances that shift like the tide. The meaning of a free for all has taken on a new one. Two countries might fight together one day and just as soon, battle it out until the death of the other in the next. The reason for such a hideous fight? Certainly not in defense. In an aim for the bigger picture, China began what could only be called, 'divide and conquer'. By spreading lies and deceit, China grew in size and population under the rule of a greedy ruler. A tyrannical rule, however, has never been welcome and soon enough, the countries he conquered began to figure things out for themselves. They began to fight back, at first in numbers that could be crushed most easily. Then they grew and grew until entire countries were fighting for their freedom. So, in defense? Not really, because while they were also fighting for their freedom, the fifty years they had spent under the Chinese had not left them as intact of their cultural identity as before. They began to adopt several ideas from the Chinese. One of which being: world domination.

So it was. One by one, countries were dragged in, either by force, greed, or simple self-defense that soon gave way to something more. At the very end of the war. It could be said that there wasn't even a country to rule the world anymore. During the war, the population had been cut down by at least 60%. That is to say, the world's population of nine billion was cut down by 5.4 billion, leaving behind a daunting 3.6 billion. Less than half of the population in the 2000s. Earth was no longer herself any longer.

Asia was no longer one. Every country had split into at least two smaller ones, without exception. Many parts of Europe itself no longer existed to the known world because of all the bombings there. Africa's Cape of Good Hope had long been blown apart and was now an entirely separate island. The rest of Africa had split in a similar manner Asia. Australia had somehow managed to stay unified but it was predicted that it would last long. There was still bitterness over the war and rebellions happened so often the government couldn't be sure which one to wipe out first, causing much confusion. South America lost all of its civilization and illegally migrated into other countries. Mainly, America who had so much chaos that a few extra hundred people could come in at one time and they wouldn't notice. For America had also split into three main sections.000

003080 . . .
                                          America had been split between three countries. The French, the Spanish, and the Germans. In fact, there was no longer an America. The French took over Central America and they particularly grew fond of Chicago. Their base of operations was there. It was there that a wasted effort was put forth, a sad attempt for their freedom. This did not go unseen and those that were caught were given the supreme punishment: death. In this way, there were many who died. Some went willingly, and others were forced into their fate. Either way, they were depressing times and so Chicago was renamed by it's population. Fort à L'agonie, or Fort at Death's Door because of those that died there. After fifty years, the riots were subdued and a sort of peace was finally established.

But it's history is still remembered and there are bitter feelings among the few.000

resent time 000

тнe year ιs´00000

003862 . . .
                                          and Fort à L'agonie's scientific advances were halted by something that no science could save them against. The D. Virus. The Delta Virus was a disease that killed with nearly no symptoms. None, save for a small bluish-purple triangle at the base of the throat. Infection rate was 99%. Fortunately, for some, to get infected by such a virus meant skin-on-skin contact. Unfortunately, the delta only appeared during the last five minutes of the victim's life. After those five minutes they were dead. In the next ten minutes it would be safe for other people to touch the victim without fear of being infected themselves. Since no one would ever see the D. virus until the last minute, millions were infected and died. In an attempt to protect Fort à L'agonie who hadn't yet been hit with the virus yet, they erected a sort of dome over the city. All food and supplies were supplied directly by the city. In this way, the city was able to survive when the D. virus finally swept around them and it was unable to permeate the dome despite its formidable brutality... 000

003894 . . .
                                          32 years have passed and yet the D. virus is still around. All attempts to stop it have ended in failure. The virus mutates to quickly for something like human knowledge to stop it. But now that people are beginning to think that nothing can hurt them in their dome anymore, they have begun to relax and allow themselves to be less vigilant. Which is how a gang appeared in Fort à L'agonie. They called themselves the Tenbatsu, Divine Punishment. Their goal was to wipe out the government whom they viewed as 'French' even though that now, anyone who had French in their blood was by pure coincidence. It was a war between the government and the Tenbatsu and no one could ever tell who was winning. The government was forever locking up gang members but just as frequently, they were breaking out. As the Tenbatsu grew to become an even bigger threat, the government set up an organization called the Execution Squad. They were deployed and their mission was to take down Tenbatsu. In a mere month, the two groups became bitter enemies. The peace of Fort à L'agonie was then, permanently disrupted.

A call was put through to the office of the Execution Squad, calling about a bomb that had been found in an alleyway. Members of the squad were dispatched immediately but when they came upon the spot where they were supposed to find a bomb they only found a small note, taped to the grimy brick wall:
                                                    --You have 24 hours to find the real bomb that will
                                                    destroy the dome that keeps the D. Virus from infecting
                                                    the beautiful city of Fort à L'agonie.

If you do not find it, it will detonate and I believe that it will only take
                                                    another 24 hours before the entire population is wiped out.

No hints, no clues, no second chances.
                                                    Have fun~
                                                    Signed,
                                                    ooooooooooooooVous, Qui Tuent

The name was an old, old, old reference to the phrase of the French soldiers in the War That Shall Not Be Named that had been uttered by many. It meant, 'You, who kills.' Immediately, the Execution Squad thought of the Tenbatsu, but the Tenbatsu had seen the same note earlier and they knew enough to know that it wasn't any of theirs and that if it was the Execution Squad, they had to be pretty messed up in the head. No, their sights were set on finding out who was planning on destroying Safety. Their suspicions are set upon the citizens. Five of them to be exact.000

EverLast-What It's Like00000

Predestined Star

User Image

00rules_________

ruℓes oғ тнe sтory´00000
                                You have 24 hours to find the bomb and deactivate it. In this role play, finding it also means deactivating it, so you can deactivate it however the hell you want. Each day the roleplay goes on, will take off about one hour of the countdown. No matter what. Depending on how much people are posting, I might take off thirty minutes to two hours. If you want to be the person that hid the bomb, send in your reserve with a number from one through ten. I'll let you know if you got it. Keep in mind, that being the bomber also means absolute discretion. You can't even hint at being the bomber. Everyone else, must try to figure out either who the bomber is or where the bomb is. Your lives are at stake. If, at the end of the 24 hours, no one has found the bomb, it will detonate and the city's walls will be in shambles, letting in the D. Virus and the city will be infected. If, however, the role player still want to go on, I will consider adding a second part. But that's only if, and I'd rather not tell everyone what it is yet. Consider it a mystery.000

generaℓ´00000
                                I, B L E W L I N T, further known as Blew, am the goddess of this role play. Mostly because I said so. Going against my rules will end in divine punishment. Fufufufufu. To me, divine punishment means throwing you off a cliff. It would be in your best interest to follow my rules. Keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything good to say. Respect me. But more than that, respect your fellow role players. Your character can hate the s**t out of some other character and spit at their feet or whatever, but when you're in the ooc there is to be nothing but laughs. If you do not comply, by the power invested in me, I will be kicking you out of the role play and let your character die a horrible death by my hands.* D* I can be quite imaginative if the need rises and I can guarantee that I will have fun getting rid of the character.000

ℓιтeracy´00000
                                This is going to be my first semi-lit role play in awhile. Depending on how you guys post, I might be rather lax on this part. The first thing! Semi-lit means at least two paragraphs with five good, strong, detailed sentences. Failure to do so will end miserably for you. I promise not to be hell-bent on making sure that your posts have the correct spelling despite the fact that that's one of the first things I check. But please, remember your English lessons and use correct grammar. It would be really useful if your posts made sense. No blinding colors that would require highlighting it. If I have to highlight it to read it, I'm going to be pissed off. Speech must be "colored and/or bolded and always between quotation marks." Thoughts are to be 'italicized and/or colored' I don't think this needs saying, but just in case. Action is to be described not slapped between ** or - -. Save that for the ooc where it will be welcome. Anything else should go straight into the ooc. If you have anything extra you want to mention in your post, put it down at the bottom and label it as an 'ooc'. Since this role play is going to be done a little bit differently than I usually do, only I am able to post anything other than character posts in the main thread. ONLY. ME.000

posтιng´00000
                                Post at least once every two days. If you don't, then I don't really care. Your character will be left in the dust as the role play moves on without you. Especially since the hours are ticking off. Do not dare join and never post. Your character will be tossed into a blazing inferno along with those who join, post once and then think it's okay to never post again. I will come after you and carve you into a million pieces. If you can't post for awhile, tell me why and depending on the time frame, I'll either put your character on hiatus or remove it. If you don't post after awhile, I'll PM you and if you don't answer you will be blacklisted along with everyone else who failed to follow my rules and remove your character with a shovel. So think carefully about whether or not you can join.000

r0&0v´000000
                                Hurr. This is more of a violence RP but I guess a little romance here and there is okay. Just keep in mind that we aren't to keen to know the gory details so if the clothes are coming off, time-skip and forget about it. Violence is more than okay though. But, there will be no god-modding or auto-hitting because that's annoying. Another no-no is dodging every single attack thrown at you. You aren't invincible for crying out loud. Take a few hits here and there. Get badly injured. Whatever. There will be no killing of another character. If you a kill someone's character without my say so you're going to find your character dumped into a garbage can, headfirst, already dead. But if I do tell you to kill the other character...well, go all out, my friend~000

proғιℓes´00000
                                Joining this role play doesn't take much. ( just a lot ) Remember to send your reserve in first. Title the reserve with the name of your character and his or her's favorite food. ( ex. 'King Colonel's Candy Corn' ) You get extra points if it's funny. XD Once I've accepted it, you have approximately two days to fill out the profile and send it in to me. If you haven't by then, I'll remove your character and the space will be open again. Title the profile 'No hints, no clues, no second chances.' Include a wahmbulance in there for me while you're at it. Fill it out nicely since I've worked hard on it in the first place. Don't change anything but the colors or I'll be ticked off at your nerve and daring.000

Red Hot Chili Peppers-Fortune Faded00000

Predestined Star

User Image

00characters_________

enbatsu000

the punisher 00000
                                User Image
                                Luca Edward Orsino |00| moonbeam_eclipse
                                male 0021 00american 00bisexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                a u t h o r i t a t i v e + c o c k y - f e a r l e s s + i m m a t u r e -

The Second00000
                                User Image
                                KyrieLovelace Eleison|00| iTyrannoSharkusRex
                                female0021 00Irish 00heterosexual▶ ▶ ▶
                                selfish rash hot-tempered head-strong

the pacifist 00000
                                User Image
                                Alonii Maria Marchal |00| Elizabeth Amriel
                                Female 00Nineteen 00French 00Heterosexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                O b l i v i o u s + F r a n k - H u m o r o u s + S t u b b o r n -

the arsenal 00000
                                User Image
                                Jherico Morai Vasiliev |00| XxJazzyPonyxX
                                Male 00Twenty 00Russian 00Bisexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                A m b i t i o u s + D e s t r u c t i v e - F l i r t a t i o u s + D e f i a n t -

the keeper00000
                                User Image
                                Arcano Rex Silver Tone |00| B L E W L I N T
                                male 00twenty-four 00 Icelandic 00bisexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                p u n c t u a l + d i s s e c t i v e - s h r e w d + s c i e n t i f i c -

Gorillaz-Feel Good Inc.00000

Predestined Star

User Image

00characters_________

he execution squad000

the white knight 00000
                                User Image
                                Malik Rene Santos |00| XxImminentXFatexX
                                Male 0024 00Spanish 00Heterosexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                a t t e n t i v e + f o r g e t f u l - d r i v e n + s t r a i g h t f o r w a r d -

THE LADY IN BLACK 00000
                                User Image
                                Margeux Antoinette Bonaparte |00| WonderousAquarius

Female 00Nineteen 00French 00Bisexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                Intelligent + Independent - Seductive + Headstrong -

the queen of hearts 00000
                                User Image
                                Sapientia Persephone Valentinus |00| p i x i e goes RAWR
                                female 00twenty-eight 00scottish 00bisexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                optimistic + condescending - loving + flirtatious -

the sacrificial piece 00000
                                User Image
                                Alice Sakura Sano |00| NerdyShinigami
                                female 00sixteen 00canadian 00heterosexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                a m b i t i o u s + l o q u a c i o u s - c h e e r f u l + i m m a t u r e -

the trump card 00000
                                User Image
                                Kearo Santos Nasanam |00| X-KearoNasanam-X
                                Male 00Twenty-three 00werewolf Japanese 00Heterosexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                S k i l l e d + C r a s s - D e t e r m i n e d + D a r i n g -

Oasis-Wonderwall00000

Predestined Star

User Image

00characters_________

ivilians000

the inventor00000
                                User Image
                                Jayde Millie Malone |00| moonbeam_eclipse
                                female 0026 00british 00bisexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                s h r e w d + c o l d - b r a z e n + c o r r u p t -

the renegade00000
                                User Image
                                Moon Coletta Charnel|00| F R O G G I E 2 0 1 4
                                female 00twenty 00British 00bisexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                Flirtatious + Skeptical - Narcissistic + Screwy -

the alias 00000
                                User Image
                                Dahlia F. Rivers |00| Little Miss Opinionated
                                female 00twenty-one 00Unknown 00heterosexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                q u i c k - w i t t e d + s e l f - s e r v i n g - c o n v i n c i n g + u n t r u s t i n g -

the dark horse 00000
                                User Image
                                T h i r t e e n |00| The Titza
                                Male 00Twenty-one 00Unknown 00Uknown ▶ ▶ ▶
                                s a p i e n t + c r y p t i c - o b s e r v a t i v e + m e r c u r i a l -

the insider 00000
                                User Image
                                Nikkolas Filtiarn Marquis |00| runes01
                                Male 00Twenty-Two 00 Unknown 00Homosexual ▶ ▶ ▶
                                p e r s i s t e n t + w h i m s i c a l - f l e x i b l e + l a z y -

Blur-Song 200000

Predestined Star

User Image

00reserve and profile_________

reserve´00000
                                [size=20][b][color=COLOR2]title here [color=COLOR3][strike][color=white]00000[/color][/strike][/color] ↻[/color][/b][/size]
                                [img]http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz72/cherryberryQ/JennysBFFsAlbumXP/7.jpg[/img]
                                [size=20][b][color=COLOR1]first [color=COLOR2]middle[/color] last name [/color][color=COLOR3]|[/color][color=white]0[/color][color=COLOR3]★[/color][color=white]0[/color][color=COLOR3]|[/color][color=COLOR2] username[/color][/size][/b]
                                [size=15][color=COLOR1]gender [color=white]00[/color]age [color=white]00[/color]race [color=white]00[/color]sexuality [color=COLOR2]▶ ▶ ▶[/color][/color][/size]
                                [size=15][color=COLOR3][color=COLOR2]█[/color] t r a i t + [color=COLOR2]░[/color] t r a i t - [color=COLOR2]█[/color] t r a i t + [color=COLOR2]░[/color] t r a i t -[/color][/size]

proғιℓe´00000
                                [size=25][color=COLOR2]weℓcome[color=COLOR1],[/color] тo [color=COLOR1]ғorт à ℓ'agonιe[/color][/color][/size]
                                [align=center][img]http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz72/cherryberryQ/JennysBFFsAlbumXP/6.jpg[/img]
                                [size=20][color=COLOR2]I am [color=COLOR3]First Name[/color] Middle Name [color=COLOR3]Last Name[/color][/color][color=white]000[/color][color=COLOR1]★[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=COLOR1]before we begin[color=white]0000[/color]❁[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                                [size=11][color=COLOR1]Call Me [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] nickname here if any[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]I Am [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] age here[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Obviously [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] gender here[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Ask Only Once [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] sexuality[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Higher Than [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Height Here[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Feather-Light [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Weight Here[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]The Proudest [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Race Here[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]SURPRISE! [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Birthday Here[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Under the Stars [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Astrological Sign Here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=COLOR2]simply put[color=white]0000[/color]❁[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                                [size=11][color=COLOR1]Among the Crazies [/color][color=COLOR2]♛[/color][color=COLOR3] personality here ( at least one paragraph )[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Sunshine and Daisies [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Likes ( minimum five )[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Fire and Ice [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Dislikes ( minimum five )[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Define 'Courage' [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] strengths here ( minimum two )[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Nightlights [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] fears here ( minimum two )[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Failure [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] weaknesses here ( minimum two )[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Valentine's Day [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Crush Here if any[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Seeing Red [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Enemies here if any[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Keep It Under Wraps [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Secrets Here if any[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=COLOR3]follow and i'll tell you[color=white]0000[/color]❁[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                                [size=11][color=COLOR1]Journal Entry #564 [/color][color=COLOR2]♚[/color][color=COLOR3] Bio Here ( must be at least three paragraphs )[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=COLOR1]once you go[color=white]0000[/color]❁[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                                [size=11][color=COLOR1]Track One of Life [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] Theme Song Here ( max 3 )[/color]
                                [color=COLOR1]Other [/color][color=COLOR2]⊱[/color][color=COLOR3] other here, if any[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                [align=center][size=25][b][color=COLOR2]⇡[/color][color=COLOR3]username here[/color][color=COLOR2]⇣[/color][/size][/b][/align]

none00000

Predestined Star

User Image

00calendar | weather_________

alendar000

00monтн . . .
                                          January00February00March00April00May00June
                                          July00August00September00October00November00December 000

00םay . . .
                                          11001200130014001500160017001800190020
                                          21002200230024002500260027002800290030

Sunday00Monday00Tuesday00Wednesday00Thursday00Friday00Saturday000

eather000

00secтιon тнree . . .
                                          Early Spring 00 Dark, Cloudy 00Slightly Windy, Chilly 00 Dusk ( 5:00 am ) 000

remaining нours´00000
                                0 hours and 0 minutes left since the Execution Squad found the note at 5:00 am, yesterday000

none00000

Predestined Star

User Image

00announcements_________

f importance000

00novemвer 5, 2011 12:06 pm . . .
                                          Vous, Qui Tuent is created in the test forums. Heck yeah! 000
                                          00novemвer 6, 2011 4:35 pm . . .
                                          Vous, Qui Tuent is created in the organization/military roleplay forums. Took only two days. I'm so proud~ 000
                                          00novemвer 8, 2011 4:48 pm . . .
                                          Vous, Qui Tuent is OPEN! /tosses glittaar/ 000
                                          00novemвer 10, 2011 6:32 pm . . .
                                          We now have a bomber. The bomber is...someone you've got to figure out for yourself. 000
                                          00novemвer 11, 2011 1:12 pm . . .
                                          All the roles are filled! Let us rejoice~ 000
                                          00novemвer 17, 2011 7:55 pm . . .
                                          SilverWolfSun was kicked out of the RP, but don't feel bad, because the first hint was posted today~000

vents000

00тнe вomв noтe . . .
                                          has just been found. Only the Tenbatsu, the Execution Squad, and the bomber itself know of the danger to Fort à L'agonie. The Execution Squad's plan to capture the Tenbatsu leader, 'the Punisher', has gone off the charts. All members are to be on the lookout for him. Once found, the leader of the Execution Squad, 'The White Knight', will deal with him personally. Meanwhile, the Tenbatsu are capturing each of the civilians that are under their suspicions. Only 'the Keeper' has been dispatched to actually go and look for the bomb. It is possible that 'the Insider' knows about the bomb but just as possible that he doesn't.000

00aт 22 нours ℓeғт . . .
                                          Arcano Rex, the Keeper, has been assigned to go look for the bomb. Luca, the Punisher, was beginning the search for the bomb when he was shot at. He ran away down an alleyway and was saved by Jherico, the Arsenal, who shot the first man. Rex heard the shots and came to shoot down the leader of the five other men that later came along. They disbanded to continue their individual searches, Echo tagging along with Luca. Luca slammed into Moon, the Renegade and one of their suspects, and he held her at gunpoint. Echo noticed that someone inside the bakery that the two were nearby was pulling out a gun. The man shot and the glass shattered. Echo threw Moon over his shoulders and shoved the files at Luca.

Meanwhile, Rex went to the alleyway where the bomb note was found and to his dismay, two members of the Execution Squad were there. Kearo, the Trump Card, and Alice, the Sacrificial Piece. He donned a new personality and attempted to lead the two on a wild goose chase to the opposite end of Fort à L'agonie. Still in disguise, he left in haste to the very bakery where Luca and Echo were about to be, outside. He was inside, when the whole scene transpired and decided it was better to stay out of the situation in case it blew his disguise. Dahlia, the Alias, was there too and has made eye contact with either Luca or Jherico.

In her own home, Jayde, the Inventor, was cornered by men with guns but her alarm system threw them off and she escaped through a window and onto a metal escape ladder. She just met the leader of the Execution Squad, Malik, the White Knight.

Thirteen has crept up on Kearo and Alice and made contact and Alonii has just been informed of the bomb note.000

00aт 20 нours ℓeғт . . .
                                          Luca and Echo were running away with Moon when Echo decided to jack an innocent bystander's car via technological hacking and run away like that. Loni is joining the search for the suspects. Kearo and Alice met Thirteen who sneaked up on them from a dark alley. Kearo invited Thirteen to come along and he accepted. Nikkolaz, the Insider, slammed into Rex as he was walking away and dragged him back to Luca, Echo, and Moon at the car. 000

00so ғar . . .
                                          After much chatter and several threats Arcano Rex left Nikk, Loni ( who joined them ), Luca, Echo, and Moon to their own devices. If Nikk is successfully detained, that will change the number of captured suspects to two. Arcano Rex found the alleyway deserted, just as he wanted it and checked it out. Alas, he found no important clues as to where the bomb may be. Kearo called in to headquarters and found out that 'Peter Rowe' was not actually 'Peter Rowe' and so asked Alice to find out who this 'Rowe' was. After some searching, Alice found out that 'Peter Rowe' is actually 'Arcano Rex Silver Tone'. Meanwhile, Jayde is currently threatening Malik for a ride. XD 000

none00000

Predestined Star

User Image

00whitelist | blacklist_________

hitelist000

B L E W L I N T´00000
                                for creating the awesomest RP she has ever made. 000

lacklist000

SilverWolfSun´00000
                                filled out her reserve wrong and then never posted. May she die a painful death. 000

Red Hot Chili Peppers-Tell Me Baby00000

Predestined Star

User Image

00reserve_________

Predestined Star

User Image

00reserve_________

Predestined Star

User Image

00reserve_________

Predestined Star

User Image