Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

Hey everyone!

Sisky here, and I wanted to have a fun contest to celebrate the Spectacular Summer Sale that is currently going on in the Cash Shop! Not only can you snag some of the rare items you've always wanted, but there are new exclusive items as well. If you are a fan of Cash Shop items, we hope this is a sale you really love!

And speaking of loving hard-to-get items, I thought it would be super fun to have a contest to celebrate this sale! Since it IS our 10th Anniversary Year after all, and since we KNOW that some of the older collectible items are hard, if not impossible, to snag at this point, I thought that I'd giveaway some of these items in a mini-contest!

Open to all Gaians and easy to enter, if your entry is randomly selected as a winning post, you could score a fantastical item from 2003!

Contest details below - enjoy! biggrin
Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright gaia_gaiagold Sisky's Spectacular Summer Mini-Contest! Rules & Guidelines gaia_gaiagold gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Ok Sisky, so what is this mini-contest about?
Great question! This mini-contest is to celebrate the Spectacular Summer Sale that is going on, and to celebrate your love of Gaia items in general. Let's face it, items are fabulous to have, so why not share a few?

Sounds great Sisky - how do I enter?!?
Another great question! Entering this mini-contest is easy! All you have to do is post in this thread, and if your post is eligible to win, and randomly selected as a winner, then you'll win! See? Easy enough to join the fun! Hang out, make friends, and you could possibly score a fantastic item from 2003 or a gold prize!

How long does this mini-contest run?
This contest will run from June 27th - July 1st, 2013. Basically, for slightly longer than the Spectacular Summer Sale is going on. It's a quick contest, so make sure you don't miss it!

What posts are eligible to win a prize?
All posts are eligible to be a winning post as long as they are not spam posts, bump or bump-like posts, or posts that in any way violate Gaia's Terms of Service or Rules & Guidelines. Definitely no sexually explicit posts, abusive posts, bump/spam posts, phishing posts, or anything that is harmful to other Gaians or their accounts. Not only will such content disqualify you from possibly winning, it could result in warnings or account bans. Basically, you are free to post to chat, hang out, make friends, etc. and it should be all good!

Also, no using mules to enter as well! Only one of your accounts should be used - anyone using mules will be disqualified, and that would be sad indeed! Basically, only use one account to enter the contest.

Sounds great but what are the prizes - I gotta know?!!
Glad you asked! Each day of the mini-contest will have 1 grand prize winner and 2 runner-up winners! Winners will be randomly selected from eligible posts made in the thread.

Here are the grand prize items and the days they will be up for winning. The winner may pick one of the items offered on that day:
Quote:
June 27th: Grizzly or Panda Hat
June 28th: DJ Studio Headphones or Portable Stereo Headphones
June 29th: Mini Angel Wings or Mini Nightmare Wings
June 30th: Devil Tail or Angelic Sash
July 1st: Angelic Halo

The daily runner-up winners will each receive:
Quote:
* 200,000 Gaia gold
* 1 Monthly Collectible for June 2013

If I win a runner-up daily prize, can I also win the Grand Prize for that day or other days?
Yes! For this contest, I'm allowing people to randomly win both a runner-up prize and a grand prize on the same day if they are lucky enough to be selected! And you are eligible to win any of the prizes even if you already won one. Time to get posting and making friends!

I thought you guys said you'd never mass release certain items - what gives?!
Occasionally giving away an item or having a limited-edition sale is hardly mass re-releasing an item. Besides, so many of you want these items, it is good for the community to occasionally make sure some fresh items are available for those that want to have them. Besides, the number released is so small it should in no way affect the value of the item. As for those of you questing for these items, sometimes they are not available to get because people simply aren't selling/trading them - this is a way to help some of these more rare 03 items make their way into circulation so they are attainable.

I am not from the US, can I still enter this contest?
Absolutely! As long as entering such contests is legal in your country, you are more than welcome to try for a prize! By the way, by entering the contest you acknowledge that you checked and that you confirm your country of residence does, in fact, allow you to participate in such giveaways.

Sisky, can I have a free item just for stopping by your mini-contest thread and reading the rules?
Absolutely! I love when people read the rules! Feel free to click the grant link below to get yourself a... FIRE HALO item! We've never officially released this item before, so you'll be the first people to get one! And just think, after the mini-contest ends, the Fire Halo will not be granted again any time soon (at least as far as I know) so it could become a very, very rare item indeed! Enjoy biggrin

GRAB YOUR FIRE HALO!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright gaia_gaiagold Sisky's Spectacular Summer Mini-Contest! Winners List! gaia_gaiagold gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

We'll post the names of the winners in this space! Best of luck to all who enter! biggrin

gaia_gaiagold gaia_kittenstar Daily Grand Prize Winners gaia_kittenstar gaia_gaiagold

June 27th: Grizzly or Panda Hat: arthrael

June 28th: DJ Studio Headphones or Portable Stereo Headphones: Koko-sama

June 29th: Mini Angel Wings or Mini Nightmare Wings: iiSnuggles

June 30th: Devil Tail or Angelic Sash: Skylithime

July 1st: Angelic Halo: 7obias

gaia_gaiagold gaia_kittenstar Daily Runner-Up Prize Winners gaia_kittenstar gaia_gaiagold

June 27th: Taylonn and pinkachi

June 28th: Ambivalently and settlefish

June 29th: I Alexa I and Angel Serene

June 30th: M1r4-54n and KlSSU

July 1st: Literatic and Griever Lol Zi
Wow looks fun!

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fun! emotion_kirakira
First page!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
howiabiac
Wow looks fun!

I think it is fun! Glad you do too! biggrin

Aged Fairy

Distinct Entrepreneur

Business Entrepreneur

Oh, this ought to be interesting.

Aged Raider

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Consumer 100
Wish everyone the best of luck, this should be fun!

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

███████████████

♫ YAY! ♫

Rainbow Cat

Oh wow~.
I honestly hope I can win this.
My luck tends to go the other way.
; n ;

Shadowy Rogue

GOD DAMIT, I LOST AGAIN! (preparation successfully completed)

Mega Bit

awesome! thanks for the free item too ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas