Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Seeker

User Image

To celebrate Gaia's 10th anniversary and Valentines day, I'll be giving away items to the best love letters you write to Gaia staff or your best Gaia friendship/love stories!
You can also stay and chat ^w^

Update Feb 18th: The giveaway is over, and the raffle winners were drawn!
Thank you, everyone! ^^

How to participate:

Gaia Staff Love
- Use the form below to submit your love letter to Gaia staff. It can be addressed to any Gaia Artist, Developer, Admin, Moderator or Site Assistant.

[img]http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt345/CassTwins/Graphics/GaiaValent2k13_stafflove_zps3cf7a5e5.png?t=1360375392[/img]
Your username:
Username the letter is addressed to:
Your message:

Gaia Love Stories
- Use the form below to submit your best love or friendship story from Gaia.

[img]http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt345/CassTwins/Graphics/GaiaValent2k13_userlove_zpsc03f3ab8.png?t=1360375373[/img]
Your username:
Your message:

Your love letter doesn't have to be very long. Making it heartfelt is what matters!
You're allowed to submit one letter from each category during the whole event.
You'll be rewarded with a surprise item, or even art if your avatar is inspiring. ^^
Items to be given away: love/Gaia related items, or items from wislists.
Please allow one or two days for your item to be delivered.

I reserve the right not to give items to users who don't make any effort to write a proper letter.
The giveaway will last when I spent all my funds. (the raffle will take place whatever happens!)

Letters received:
- Vitamin Dean - freebie art
- Effur - Olive Flyer
- Super Pantless Girl - Love Wrapped
- mizu_usagi1 - Loving Heart Mood Bubble
- Kellyanae - Love Doves
- jcl007149 - Opal Borealis
- Getso - RabuRabu Purikura
- mrshumphrey - Puppy Love Plushie
- sexygingerbear - Flowery Finery
- Shannon2112 - Book Mood Bubble
- Nie Chan - Patches the Pup
- ExplodingInk - Tenshi Gaia-tan
- Ametenshi Vlos Valsharess - Loving Heart Mood Bubble
- azn_kid677 - Derelict Cityscapes
- roselovegood - Magical Girl
- WhenAngelWishes - Memphis' Sparkling Halo
- -II Sinful Temptation II- - Love Wrapped
- les laux - O-Tea-P
- Azure_Chinggy - Fic Writer
- Yuki Lilly - Hukidasi
- Minako Yuki - Fic Writer
- Vors the Angel of Music - Starish
- KF-Socky - Chocaholic Cherry Fondue
- Vialet_Napisom - Love Wrapped
- shadowlover9087 - Crystal Flower
- iceangelmyst - Chocaholic Cherry Fondue
- Hi-Potion - Edo Ukiyoe
- TheRNC3 - Fae Adornment
- Cranemann33 - Gaia Tankoubon Vol. 4
- iamjustice - Love Drunk
- The turtle master - Cupid's Crown
- personazero - My Friend Cupid
- Serethielle - Pebbled Heart
- Crystalized Cherri - Magical Girl
- Yachiru1385 - Cupid's Crown
- Nyuka - Gaia Tankoubon Vol. 4
- Kaoveh - Love Doves
- Platonic Purple Panda - Tenshi Gaia-Tan
- Dwitzy - Hukidasi
- KORALINE - Lovebird Plush
- yuniki_stardream - Tied and Entwined

Special raffle:
All the users who participated in the giveaway (by submitting the form above) will also be entered in a raffle to win:
- 1 User Image Love Love Serve
- 1 User Image Doki Doki Deito
- 1 headshot avi art from me <3

Drawing will take place on Monday 18th, on Gaia's anniversary. :]
>>> See drawings on page 9
Winners announced here!

P.S.: Thank you, everyone who send me Valentines! I love them ^^

O.G. Seeker

Love letters to staff ^^

Letters for all staff:
Quote:
User Image
Your username: Effur

Username the letter is addressed to: Each and every Gaia Staff Member.

Your message: It's crazy to think that Gaia has been around for ten years. Just this account has a Gaian age of 1245 days, and a post count of 3240. Even before this account I hopped around on different accounts, constantly losing my password from my blonde moments, finding them a year later in a notebook somewhere. When I first joined Gaia I was young, and I was lonely. I only had one single friend in my life, and she was the person to show me Gaia. I was self-conscious due to my disability and I didn't want to try to socialize, as I was always shot down when I tried talking to people in my school or city. They called me a freak and wanted nothing to do with me. The amazing community on Gaia changed so much for me and my life. For a long time I hid my secrets, portraying a girl who was perfectly normal and telling no one why I was so hateful towards myself. As I made more and more friends I was open about my disability, and amazingly, not a single person judged me, and everyone helped me to grow and to realize that I am beautiful and unique and nobody can ever tell me otherwise. Today, I have friends from all over the world thanks to Gaia. I have an amazing group of friends in my real city and the most amazing boyfriend who loves me for who I am and refuses to let me hide behind my disability. I'm confident in myself and in my body and I don't shy away from people anymore. So, thank you, Gaia staff, for amassing a group of wonderful people who helped me to bloom and grow past a shy, scared little girl. They showed me that people can be understanding and caring, and I owe it all to you wonderful people. Without you, Gaia would not exist, and I never would have had the ability to make friends with these amazing people.

Forever a loyal and thankful member,
Laurin

Quote:
Your username: mrshumphrey

Username the letter is addressed to: admin

Your message: I have addressed this letter of love to admin, however it cascades down from the highest Gaian to the newest, it is reflective of the whole community. I began using Gaia as a young fresher at Uni, I had just moved away from home, had lost both my parents and was totally lost in the world. No idea how to function in RL, I truly believe that Gaia and the community played a huge part in my not ending up holed up in bed alone for a few years, feeling sorry for myself.
Instead, back in the day, I was shanking trees, fishing and playing at Gold Mountain. In time, my community of Gaia friends increased and I was eventually ready to step out into the real world.

Gaia, thank you, from the first to the latest. I hope there are many more years!

Your beloved,

Han x

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Ametenshi Vlos Valsharess
Username the letter is addressed to: Mods Team
Your message:

Dearest moderators,

________It's amazing how many things we have in common! Princeries, I speak English and Spanish, and I'd like to learn French one day too! starzXnight, we both love Big Bang, and everyday I go to your profile and feel like dancing Heartbreaker. Reichiru Tomoe, purple is one of my favorite colors too, how cool is that? Princess Angelishia, my boyfriend is a vegetarian too! And I love video games and Harry Potter, like many of you! See? We are so much alike! We could be great friends! I know you guys are busy, but please accept my friend request already!

I just want to wish you a very happy Valentine's day! I would personally send you chocolates if I knew where you live. Could you send me your adresses, please?

Remember: Every thread you move, every ban you make, I'll be watching you (♫). ALLWAYS watching you. And I'll make sure you receive all the love you give.

Love you. Forever, and ever.
Not even a blanket ban can tear us apart.

__________________________________________The official mods stalker

__________________________________________Me

PS: I know you are the ones sending me anonymous valentines emotion_awesome

Just kidding! I'm not really stalking you...
But I do love you! xD You guys rock! Keep up the hard work!
Happy Valentine's and Gaiaversary days!

Quote:
User Image
Your username: azn_kid677
Username the letter is addressed to: Gaia Staff (couldn't really pick) sweatdrop
Your message: This is to the wonderful you. The you who cherishes friendships. The you who knows how to have fun. The you who radiates happiness. The you who I know will be there for us 10 years later. So Happy 10th Gaiaversary! Here's to another 10 more years!

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Roselovegood
Username the letter is addressed to: Any Gaia Staff who is able to read.
Your message: Thank-you for creating gaia! I have been on this site since I was a teenager. I was one of those people who had a hard time socializing because of the type of disability issues I was born with. It can still be very difficult for me, but gaia has helped me because of the people I have met and the moderators I have been able to interact with. I have been on websites where the staff only abused their powers and hurt my reputation. You have got no idea how bad it got for me.... or do you? I'm glad you guys do the complete opposite. Gaia not only helps me disability through socialization, but through the games on the forum -- including the role-play games. They help improve my memory and retain information every time I play them. Thank-you for having the opportunity to improve my life!

Quote:
User Image
Your username: -II Sinful Temptation II-
Username the letter is addressed to: All Gaian Staff
Your message: To you all who work so hard to make this site as great as it is, you have my affection and my thanks, you may not have been why have I been on Gaia for as long as I have, but you are all the absolute reason why I stay and love every second of staying here and online. Thanks to you, I have been able to more fun then I have had on any other site, and I have had more then enough fun with the outfits that you guys come up. I thank you all for your creative minds, your intelligence, and you dedication to the site and to us Gaians. I know keeping a site maintained and still a great site, is hard and time taking so from the bottom of my heart I thank you. I love all of the Gaia Staff for the unique characteristics that makes up Gaia. So I will say this again, though I doubt it could ever really explain how grateful I am, thank you.

From One Of Your Dear Gaians,
Sin

Quote:
User Image
Your username:shadowlover9087
Username the letter is addressed to:Artist of Gaia
Your message:All of the art each and everyone of you do makes Gaia look amazing. You all are so vary good at what you do and because of that you make this site fun for us so thank you and have a happy V-Day.

Love,

User Image

Quote:
User Image
Your username:
Nyuka
All Moderators, Staff, Artist, Creators, Founders of Gaia, and Gaia itself
Your message:

Dear, Moderators,Staff, Artist, Creators, Founders of Gaia, and Gaia itself
Words can not express the bond I have developed with Gaia. I could tell you that the stars in the sky did not shine so bright with their love of the world before Gaia was born, (but since I have not seen the sky all that much since I've been on Gaia I could be lying whee )
I could tell you that the rain would fall in tears of hopelessness if Gaia were to be no longer, (but since that better not ever happen I couldn't say for certain. xd )
I could write a personalized letter to each and every person who keeps Gaia alive to thank them, but even then I would not be able to find words to express how I feel. (I don't know everyone who makes Gaia run so sorry I can't actually do this stare )

Words like love and need are said too often, to hold the meaning I wish for them to convey, so I looked up in a Thesaurus to see If I could find a better one, and this is what I've found.

Fondness, tenderness, warmth, attachment, endearment, devotion, adoration, doting, passion, desire, yearning, infatuation,adore,smitten, be mad/crazy/nuts/wild about, enjoy greatly, delight in, relish, bewitching, enthralling, moonstruck.

For ten years Gaia has done this and more, for no words could truly describe what it is, except for maybe its name and even then it is so much more then a name! It is also Love. To be on Gaia is to love, or not to be on Gaia is to live life believing that love is only for the fairytales. That is what Gaia is it is a fairytale on earth that must be held close or it will fly away.

Thank you all! For your devotion and being amazing every day!

Sincerely,
User Image
Nyuka

To starzXnight:
Quote:
User Image
Your username:VitaminDean
Username the letter is addressed to:starzXnight
Your message:You are awesome. Glad to see you connecting with Gaian's in the forums, chatting it up, and making the environment a nice place to be. Happy Valentine's day, and I hope you have a wonderful life.

To Xya:
Quote:
User Image
Your username: mizu_usagi1
Username the letter is addressed to: xya
Your message: I can't thank you enough for all of the help you gave me when my account was falsely banned! I know you help a lot of people out, I want to make sure you are appreciated! Happy Valentine's day and thank you again!

To Panagrammic:
Quote:
User Image
Your username: jcl007149
Username the letter is addressed to: Panagrammic
Your message: Thank you for all the hard work you do- even when your sick! At times, some of us may rant at you and others may only send you bug reports (;D) but we really do love you Pan so Happy Valentines to you.

To ethe:
Quote:
User Image
Your username: Getso
Username the letter is addressed to: ethe
Your message:

So I've been subscribed to your journal for a long time and I wanted to say I love your art! It's so cute and I really love your color usage and style. I'm so glad Gaia connected to me such an inspirational artist and I'm glad that I'm able to creep on your adorable art all the time.

To siskataya:
Quote:
User Image
Your username: SEXYGINGERBEAR
Username the letter is addressed to: siskataya
Your message: You rock my world in and out! you make my life fit just right! i'd to lose you to any thing!

To Lanzer:
Quote:
User Image
Your username:Nie Chan
Username the letter is addressed to: Lanzer
Your message: Well Lanzer, for you it has been ten years for me it has been 9 years 3 months... still we've been together awhile... this is starting to sound creepier than intended. Anyway, thanks for putting together an awesome site that has brought me together with many people whom I would never have had the pleasure of knowing without Gaia. And so thanks for making go-gaia. I love you in a not creepy, please don't get a restraining order, I promise I don't know where you live, it is safe to go outside still kind of way. Happy birthday Gaia!
Quote:
User Image
Your username: KF-Socky
Username the letter is addressed to: Lanzer (Admin)
Your message: Dear Lanzer, Happy Valentines Day! Thank you so much for the wonderful site you created. Gaia has been a very happy place for me to be, the friendships I've made on here mean so much to me. I've been here for around 8-9 years now and I still have the same passion for it that I got on day 1. When I was younger I actually wanted (cough younger/now cough) to work for gaia as a dream job, although I'm not to sure what I could bring. One of my big dreams is to also get to a convention one day, (I live in NZ so it's a bit harder lol) I guess, I just want to say, Thank you so much, for a great and happy place to hang when things aren't so great IRL.
again, happy valentines.
Lots of love,
KF-Socky

To DJ Helsing:
Quote:
User Image
Your username: Azure_Chinggy
Username the letter is addressed to: DJ Helsing
Your message:
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I like your butt cat_4laugh

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Dwitzy
Username the letter is addressed to: DJ Helsing
Your message: I met you at a convention and you've been my favorite staff member since. Don't forget to be awesome!
Stay funny,
-Dwitzy~

To Reapersun:
Quote:
User Image
Your username: Hi-Potion
Username the letter is addressed to: Reapersun
Your message:
Dearest Reaper,
Over the years you've given us a lot of your time and energy. You've given us saucy art and the sexiest of pixels. And, yeah, a lot of users got after you for the Case of Pietro and got upset whenever you made something look even remotely like a character from Sherlock, they even went so far as to attack your art on your personal blog.
But I just wanted to say that you are wonder. I love your art, all of it is so beautiful! Just like the person who created it. Your pixel are exquisite and masterfully crafted and I can see the time, energy, and fun that you put into each and every item. And, personally, I love your Sherlock items and artwork. I met you at an anime con and purchased art from you personally and you were nothing but sweet. I appreciate you as an artist and a person and I hope you keep on pixeling. <3

Kindest of regards and best of wishes,
Hi-Potion.

To [ JK ]:
Quote:
User Image
Your username: Platonic Purple Panda
Username the letter is addressed to: [ JK ]
Your message: Roses are reds, violets are blue, if I could describe one word about you, it would be that you are cool...okay that's a bit too cheesy. How about something more original.

If anything is true and show how much we feel, it's that you make this site fantastic, awesome and totally real
Not only did you help develop zOMG! into what it is today
You help form an amazing community in so many wonderful ways!
If not for you zOMG! wouldn't be this exciting and fun
We all have enjoy so many amazing team crews full of interesting DMS, or SS runs!
It's shocking to realize how many years it's been since this MMO game has blossom and grew
Who knew it would become an excitement for us zOMG! players almost everyday too!
It's not everyday that a game can keep us entertain for so many years that have pass
It's like a never ending wonderful dream that's come true at last!
Thank you JK for you have made zOMG! so awesome and great!
I look forward to many more years of enjoyment and hopefully updates!

To Princeries:
Quote:
User Image
Your username razz ersonazero
Username the letter is addressed to razz rinceries
Your message: Thanks for being a part of the ten years of Gaia! Also thanks for making an awesome fish tank with so many cows! ninja I just booty grabbed your tank and had the most hyper game of booty grab ever with a fast moving turtle and tons of cows. dramallama wahmbulance dramallama heart rofl

O.G. Seeker

Love letters to users ^^

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Super Pantless Girl
Username the letter is addressed to: Redneck Otaku
Your message: While it may not have been you who dragged me into Gaia, you are definitely one of the reasons I have stayed. I know we don't always hang out a lot in real life, but we're both busy people. The fact that Gaia exists allows us to make time for each other - even if we're just PMing or wandering around the vast wilderness in zOMG!, the fact that we can do it together is what makes it special. You're my best friend, RNO, and I hope you never forget that. Love, SPG heart

Quote:
User Image
Your username:Kellyanae emotion_yatta
Your message: To my best friend in the whole world Paku35608. Paku35608, she and I are best friends in the really world and Gaiaonline.com. The only way to keep in touch is by Gaiaonline.com. When we left each other in elementary school we were so sad we didn't even want to leave school, believe it or not, but the day came to an end so we had to leave. We now only talk on Gaiaonline so I also want to thank all of the Gaian staff for making Gaiaonline.

User Image

Username the letter is addressed to: Paku35608
Username the letter is addressed to: To all of the Gaian staff

THANK YOU TO ALL THE GAIANS!! HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY AND HOPE YOU HAVE A VALENTINE EVERYDAY!!!!!!

heart emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart

Quote:
User Image
Your username:sexgingerbear
Username the letter is addressed to: claytor
Your message: your my best friend, and id be lost with out you. theres no one in this world that knows me the way you do! i love you with all of my self!

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Shannon2112
Username the letter is addressed to: Shishioh Tai
Your message: As glad I am that you got me back into Gaia, I'm happier that we have something else to share. I don't want you to be alone, and while I can't be there with you outside the internet, I can hold onto you as best I can inside. You deserve happiness, you deserve a break to all the bad things you're going through, and if you ever need me, I will drop everything and go to you.

Quote:
User Image
Your username: ExplodingInk
Username the letter is addressed to: snake8745
Your message: Snake, you are such a big part in my life now. To think it all started because we shared a mutial site, Gaia. It's funny, I didn't think I would love you but you just made such an impression on me. Best friends for about a year now, but just shy of a month for our relationships age. I love you boo, and I love Gaia for introducing us.

-II Sinful Temptation II-
User Image
Your username: -II Sinful Temptation II-
Username the letter is addressed to: To all my Gaian friends, both from my new account and my old account
Your message: I love you all. Your all so very dear o me and I hope though these years(or months) that our friendships still live on like the fires of a phoenix. I thank you all for giving my new experiences here on Gaia that I will hold and cherish deep in my heart. I also thank the girl who I seem to be falling for at the moment. Thanks to you, I have experienced something totally new, I experienced many of the things I haven't had in a long time. So thank you, I love you babe, and I also thank my friend Nova. I may be a doofus but I'll always be your doofus, even when we don't talk I'll always care about how you feel, stay strong girl and carry on till the day you see heaven's life(which will hopefully be your 99 birthday). I love you all again.

From Your Truly,
Sin(Night Oasis)

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Vors the Angel of Music
Username the letter is addressed to: Crepita Lerrain
Your message: Baby you know I've loved you for the past 8 years? we met online, then you made me come here and changed my life, you have always been so amazing and loving, you are my only true love also my best friend - you are amazing and I am thankful for having you by my side.

I love you and always will heart

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Vialet_Napisom
Username the letter is addressed to: Devils_Fallen_Demon
Your message:
It has been roughly ten years since we met, and each year has been a perfect roller coaster of events, the only roller coaster I'll ever want to ride. So many things have happened along the way that got us to this point, but each thing made us stronger. Every fight we had where we pulled hair, scratched, screamed, and woke up the neighborhood, every night of passion when we spent the hours laying warm in our beds on opposite sides of the room. (We do love our beds.) Each Valentines Day of loneliness when we went and had a date with each other because we didn't have boyfriends. Everything has been leading up to this point in our lives where I can honestly say...."I love you, man!"

Quote:
User Image
Your username:Iceangelmyst
Username the letter is addressed to:Ravensamdear
Your message:My Dearest Sam ^_~,
I can't honestly say that I loved you from the first time I met you. I met you on a computer, in YIM, that would have been weird. But I can say that ever since that first day, you have made me smile, made my heart skip a beat, and set my mind into a flurry (in a good way....most times) at least once a day, every day. I remember when we used to use Gaia as our sole means of communication. You made logging onto Gaia an event in and of itself. I can't wait until May when I will get to stand in fromt of our family and friends (some of whom we've also met online only) and tie all aspects of our lives together forever. The gods, goddesses, and stars above couldn't conceive of even trying to come between us now( not that they ever could before). I truly love you in every sense of the word.

P.S.- Thank you again, Gaia. For providing two star-crossed, cross country lovers a way to communicate when the rest of the world was still terrified of internet dating.

P.P.S.- Ravensamdear and I have both been members since 2004. We met in 2002 in a Yahoo chatroom when we were in high school, and have been dating for the last ten years. We will be getting married in May of this year. ^____^ heart

Quote:
User Image
Your username: TheRNC3
Username the letter is addressed to: haxxer_dawg
Your message: It's funny to think that you're not much of a gaia user yourself and now here I am addressing this message to you. It's not that I don't have the confidence to tell you, because you know I would repeat every last word of this to your face. I remember the day I met you, almost 5 years ago now... We were merely strangers until you started reciting strange laws that I hadn't previously known. Something there clicked and instantly we became such good friends.
4 years after our day of meeting, you held a party, celebrating another year of life. That's when it happened... the vital turning point. A moment of being unaware, a lifetime of change. A simple, yet meaningful kiss.
Up until then, I never thought I could see you as anything more than my amazing best friend.
Only a week before it I thought you had been acting different, which made me think you actually loved me... Funny enough though, you had thought the same towards me. It seems we had been unintentionally leading each other on for a while. Destiny, lets call it.

Ah, and here we are, 10 months after falling in love. I was stupid. We both made a fair share of mistakes and somehow, despite everything that happened between us, we aren't together like I imagined us to be. I've been through a faulty relationship, (which was inevitable to crash and burn because I just couldn't shake my feelings for you). Still, you held on. You cared for me endlessly.

I know that now, you feel like a second option to me, but really you are my first and only. I would do anything to prove just how much you mean to me and correct my wrongs.
That's why, this Valentine's day - despite having hated the day for years now - I just want to spend it with you. That's why when I asked of your availability, I was over the moon when you told me you were free to spend the time with me.

I hope that this year, I can love you like no other has.
Thank you for everything, my dearest.
Hang in strong. I hope for you to be happy.

5 years later and now I finally see that spark we instantly shared heart
(I couldn't resist just spilling out my heart tonight)

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Cranemann33
Username the letter is addressed to: Everyone out there looking for love~
Your message: This letter is to show you that you'll find love where you least expect it.. I'm sharing the tale of when I met my first girlfriend (sadly, we aren't together anymore.. but that's a tale for another day).
It was my sophomore year in college, first fall semester back.. I used to run around my campus dressed like a ninja, ninja and spike my hair like cloud, lol. Our gay/straight alliance on campus throws a huge halloween bash every year, and every year I attend as a ninja and perform a glow stick battle! After my performance.. I saw her.. a beautiful 4'10" geisha. She came up to me, just as our eyes met and It was just magic. How perfect it was, that the only ninja in the party met the only geisha in that same night.. she originally came for the anime-spiked hair, but later told me it was my eyes that stole her heart. wink Just goes to show you that you could be running around your campus as a ninja cat_ninja , walk around with spiky hair, or just minding your own business and you'll find the girl/guy of your dreams. Through my years, I've found that the more I tried to be someone a girl would like, the less of a chance I had to find the right girl. Sometimes you just need to give up, to get the gift of something unexpected. I hope all you Gainians out there have a great V-day, and I'm sure you'll find that special someone.. if you haven't already~

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Iamjustice
Username the letter is addressed to: Lillyness5
Your message: You followed me into a new world, and ventured with me into something new. While you may not be on here as much as I am nor do you use your account anymore, I am blessed seeing you every morning and night. You are my best friend on this planet and I love you with every inch of my soul. When you graduated college I took care of you while I had a great job and was finishing school. Now during my entire graduate career you've helped support me and keep me going. You've been my rock when I've had no solid ground. You've been my guidance when I needed to be grounded. You've lifted me up when I have fallen down. I love you now and for ever, no matter what path we both shall follow. My love, my life, my everything.

Quote:
User Image
Your username: The turtle master
Username the letter is addressed to: All of gaia!
Your message: I'm not even sure what to say. I know it's not thanksgiving day and heck, we don't even celebrate that in my country, but right now I can't help feeling really thankful. I am so thankful for the creators of this wonderful online community and the gaia staff who still keeps it alive, a place where so many friends and soul mates have met, so many bonds have been made and so many memories shared. I feel grateful to every person I have met here on gaia, whether if the communication lasted for a long period of time or a short one, I am happy to have come to known you.
Here on gaia I made friends whom I feel so blessed to have met, I met all kinds of people from all over the world and my horizon seems to be expanding with every day.
I still don't have any love stories to talk about yet, but who knows, maybe next year?
Happy valentine's day to all of gaia, may happiness follow you wherever life leads you ^w^

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Serethielle
Username the letter is addressed to: Atrum Pennae
Your message: Hullo, Penny. We met way back in December of '09, or early '10; I forget. xD;
I remember we were in a bid war for Silver Locket, and I was just a newblette. You backed out, and I ended up getting it. For some reason, I had a change of heart. I gifted it to you, and then you thanked me in a PM. We got talking, and you've been one of my best friends in real life and online for a while.
Your dainty way of speak and your adorable emotes were so silly! rofl
U8<
C8
D8<<
x ^ x;

But we all must grow up. You had to leave due to rl issues, but we still email each other. I remember I used to hate socializing since my friends seemed like dressy heels that looked nice but never really felt right. I'm with a bunch of neat people now, even if they're not the dressy heels. They're snazzy-looking sneakers. Maybe Chucks. It really broke my heart when you sent me a trade with your favorite items titled, "Take care of my favorite things. (:"
I guess it's karma, though. I remember I did the same thing with the Commedia you gifted me way back when, and after years, I came to my senses and realized how much of a tool I was acting like.

Thanks for sticking with me through the years. You'll always be Penny to me. ♥

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Iamjustice
Username the letter is addressed to: Zeymus
Your message:
Kevin, you are the best friend I have ever had. You are more than a friend, you are my brother. We've been through so much these past 10 years, its hard to think we were once not friends. I can't imagine a Christmas or Birthday without you, and I am sad to think about the ones that are to occur next year.

We joined Gaia Online known as Go-Gaia back in 03 with Jomino and Tanamon (though I was Tana back then and not Justice since this was not my account yet). The four of us joined and quickly the rest of our friends, Nao, Dagoth, Skylin, and Duckyfuzz all joined as well. The four of us had fun with the Halloween event and then we created the first Gundam role play on Gaia. You and James were the Zeon forces and Tim and I were the Federation forces. I remember all of the friends we made back then that I still have on here now. It was so much fun with you guys back then.

Then when the guilds came out we all put our money together bought one. I remember the day we did. We started a huge gundam guild that was the first of its kind. We combined a ton of role plays and invited so many unique groups. What a great time we had. We made so many new friends, and Maxter joined us. I remember us hanging out with Hunter, he was a nice guy. Then things went sour, but never for long.

When we came back together the first time you helped me with my vampire hunter role play. You helped me design the entire guild role play. I remember all the hours we worked on stats and pictures so that we could have a well developed story-line with intricate characters. We then finally moved in together.

Then it all started, the thing we've done together on here the longest. We created our Pokemon Guild. We trained our teams and became gym leaders together. We became rivals as we battled along side each other, each aiming to be the best. I remember how many times you defeated me and how hard I worked to get better. You were the greatest rival I've ever had, but more importantly you are the best friend I've ever had.

Our friendship would not have become what it is without this website. I am thankful for everything you've done for me. I am hopeful that one day i can return the favor.

That's what friends are for.

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Crystalized Cherri
Username the letter is addressed to:Blackgry
Your message:I love chatting with you in random forums/stalking your posts. Thank you for putting up with the countless times I randomly disappear and never reply. You are way more generous and funny then I will ever be so HAPPY VALENTINES DAY heart

Quote:

User Image
Your username: Yachiru1385
Username the letter is addressed to: Vampey8
Your message:
Happy V-Day Beth <33 !!
I remeber back in 6th grade when we use to play gaia together at school n or at night time. Those were teh days <3
It was so much fun roleplaying and talking about diffrent items and showing off our dream avatars together. Im so glade we both go to the same school and talk to each other still <3 Being a Jr this year and having one more year left, i hope we keep in touch even after graduration. Even if its through gaia, which would be funny thats how most of our freindship started ~
Thanks for being a good freind and supporting me by any means :] Means alot ~
- Viki >w</

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Kaoveh
Username the letter is addressed to: ramnoodle
Your message:

Dearest ramnoodle,

I will never forget the day we met: two start-struck lovers on our way to Heaven. It broke my heart when you decided to stray, but the years have been kind to us both. You are and always will be a light in my heart, burning eternally, endearing and warm; inviting. Make no mistake at the love I had and will always have for you.

Always yours forevermore,

Kaoveh

Quote:
User Image
Your username: Roselovegood
Username the letter is addressed to: Aoi_Latreau
Your message: I met her last year. She's one of the main reasons I'm so active on gaia and seeing her posts kept me sane at times. There have been times in my life where I felt like I didn't have a lot. So whenever I saw a message in my inbox or IM, it always gave me something to look forward to. I'm glad she has kept in touch this long. In response to your "search", yes I will marry you now and worship the ground you walk on anytime. XD Love ya!

Quote:
User Image
Your username:KORALINE
Username the letter is addressed to:mizu_usagi1
Your message:You are beyond amazing and awesome ^-__-^ I love you to the pixels of my animated heart

Quote:
User Image
Your username:KORALINE
Username the letter is addressed to:LL-M 3 M O R I 3 S-LL
Your message:The person I named is someone that I started on Gaia with and I haven't run around on here with in a while. I also know them and real life,and they have always been my best and truest friend. They are the person I love the most. I miss their Gaian personality allot and miss them very much.

Quote:
User Image
Your username: yuniki_stardream
Username the letter is addressed to: Lani Solfire

Your message:

its funny to be-leave that its all because of you im on gaia and i have made it as far as i have on here from the items i own and the accounts i have/had you are my dearest true love and it its also because of gaia i have you and a friend wanting to press the send button that you had accepted my love request all together i love you and we are 8 years going strong as boyfriend and girlfriend forever yours and forever together .

O.G. Seeker

Art freebies: ^^

VitaminDean
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items