Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
For real.

~~~~~~~~~

1) Many players have sunk REAL money into this game and you just left it high and dry!

2) You made SUCH a friggen fuss about it when it first came out, Gaia...

3) It was fun, and fairly simple to play. I feel like some of the newest members to this site would love to play this for the first time.

4) For being a game modeled after the facebook-esque game scene, Monster Galaxy felt like a real game in the making. Almost like something a lot of people would fund on Kick Starter.

5) The mogas were awesome!

~~~~~~~~~

I'm just disappointed. You didn't even throw out an announcement. You just left it...

Ren Ryuusei's Queen

Wrathful Mystic

19,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Wry Dealer 500

Festive Stylist

19,500 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
It was available to play on facebook before it came to Gaia, and it's still available to play on facebook.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I agree. It was such a fun game.

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Happy Griffin
It was available to play on facebook before it came to Gaia, and it's still available to play on facebook.
It's glitchy as hell on FB, and always ran A LOT better on Gaia

Sunbeam007 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 60, 92, 46, 29, 71, 76, 21, 21, 1, 2, 89, 71, 68, 66, 30, 3, 32, 74, 20, 56 Total: 928 (20-2000)

High-functioning Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Attacker 150
Lunea Shnolf
For real.

~~~~~~~~~

1) Many players have sunk REAL money into this game and you just left it high and dry!

2) You made SUCH a friggen fuss about it when it first came out, Gaia...

3) It was fun, and fairly simple to play. I feel like some of the newest members to this site would love to play this for the first time.

4) For being a game modeled after the facebook-esque game scene, Monster Galaxy felt like a real game in the making. Almost like something a lot of people would fund on Kick Starter.

5) The mogas were awesome!

~~~~~~~~~

I'm just disappointed. You didn't even throw out an announcement. You just left it...

I highly agree with all this. Facebook version's always glitchy and it doesn't run well. I get few bug errors... I like it on Gaiaonline connected. I get to have my gaia avatar as a tamer-trainer like Pokemon style...

Anyway I really want MG to come back on Gaiaonline. BRING IT BACK!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff