Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Moved

Visitors

+ 1 100.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Update June 4th - Sorry Everyone.. But I need to close down.. Life as gotten way out of hand for me to run this shop.. I have canceled all open trades.. Once again Sorry.

If I ever decides to sell these again I will do it on my main account.. But with the way life is.. This shop needed to close.

For those who haven't saved their pets onto their own server, you do not have to.. I will keep the photobucket account as is and sign on to it every once in a while that way you may keep the first link I have gave you.

Update August 7th - Things have gotten back to normal.. School seems to have cooled down and I got help with the shop. So now there are two owners. We also decided to change the UnNamed Chibi's shop name to The Animal Zoo. I also decided to change the look of the pet, having them bounce like that seemed to be a problem for me and was too much work for me to do alone. So now the pets have feet and arms that are visible.

Owners that have the blob chibi's can still keep theirs, I will however be changing somethings around on the PB so if your blob disappears please send me a Message, and I will resend you the link to your pet.

User Image.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces