• Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
tiramisukitty

i'd like all sorts of things, please!

username: Friday_Dora
cupcakes: none
pocky: none
balloon type and color: strawberry, golden moon, pink kitty, purple bunny (600g)
kissaten order and flavor: all toast, all macaroons, strawberry sundae, caramel vanilla sundae, chocolate brownie sundae, all frappacinos, all sparkling juices, vanilla creampuff (5100g)
zoutou order and flavor: matcha green tea boba, milk tea boba, belgium dark chocolate ice cream cone, vanilla cream strawberry parfait (1300g)
tip: 3k
order total: 10k
Just wanted to stop by and thank all of you for your love and support. <3
Gonna have a little random giveaway later, so check back later for details.
Friday_Dora
tiramisukitty
i'd like all sorts of things, please!

username: Friday_Dora
cupcakes: none
pocky: none
balloon type and color: strawberry, golden moon, pink kitty, purple bunny (600g)
kissaten order and flavor: all toast, all macaroons, strawberry sundae, caramel vanilla sundae, chocolate brownie sundae, all frappacinos, all sparkling juices, vanilla creampuff (5100g)
zoutou order and flavor: matcha green tea boba, milk tea boba, belgium dark chocolate ice cream cone, vanilla cream strawberry parfait (1300g)
tip: 3k
order total: 10k

Order accepted and sent!
--sakari

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Thank you for the fast delivery! emotion_bigheart And I forgot to mention that I took the freebies, thanks again!
Friday_Dora
Thank you for the fast delivery! emotion_bigheart And I forgot to mention that I took the freebies, thanks again!

You are so very welcome! heart
--sakari
raffle details on the next page

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out