Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 >

Salutations!
Welcome to my shop!
:B

READ THIS POST!

First off, let me thank you for coming.
I really appreciate it!

And if I come off as too serious or conceited I am really sorry!
I really don't mean to be, I'm just a worry-wart.
:'D

The first post is where I will post any updates or details.
My schedule and etc. tends to be a little wonky, so this might help keep things in order.
: P

3-13-09 Wow, I amaze me.
Anywho, since it's been about oh, a YEAR since I've had this shop open, I think it's obvious when I say my samples are somewhat out of date. Almy's headshot is all right, but understand my style is on acid and likes to change with a moments notice... hahaha, I'm sleepy.
: D

4-16-08 - akjhgalfkh;h I know, I'm horrible.
I really haven't done much, but I'm STARTING so that has to count for something! :'D
Yuuuup,
PEACE.

Waiting List:
1. OPEN
2. Closed.
3. Closed.

Ground Rules:
READ ALL OF THE POSTS
~Follow TOS
~Keep swearing to a minimum. (If any at all.)
~Bumping is acceptable, but not necessary.
~Be polite.
Basic Information:

My avatar art can vary a lot when it comes to how long it will take to finish. Not necessarily because of difficulty, (sometimes it is however) but because of my situation. I tend to keep my tablet at my dad's house which can sometimes mean that it could be awhile to finish a piece.
Usually, however, I will try to get it done as soon as possible and I will give an estimated time in which you will receive your art.

((Information on ordering process in the fourth post.))

PLEASE, keep in mind that my prices may vary depending on the picture and style of coloring requested. We can discuss a price when I am commissioned.
The quality of the samples will not necessarily be the quality of your art.

Will Not Draw:
~Nudity
~Excessive amounts of blood
~Cluttered Avatars
~Anything with mature content/what I consider to be profane
((More may be added in time.))
Samples and Approximate Prices:
((these are general prices, after I see your avatar or OC I'll give you a price, tell you why it is what it is, and see if we agree.))
((More styles to come!))

Doodle Guys-- [x] [x]
2k or 3-4 bottles of ink.

Headshot -- [Almy] [Freebie Headshot]
Around 4-6k

Kiddy Headshot -- [x]
Around 3-4k

Cartoony -- [Couple Freebie] [Taevitt OC]
Around 4-5k

Bust -- No samples as of yet.
Around 6-8k

Thigh/Hip Up -- [Anatomically Incorrect] [Eddie Z3R0]
Around 10-13k

Fullbody -- No Sample as of yet.
No set price/bribe.

Pencil Sketches -- [x] [x] [x] [Old]
1-4k

((This is just to give you a general idea of my art, commissions will be MUCH cleaner.))

I do not have a strict policy on couple/group art. PM me about it in your order and we can discuss it.

All drawings are copyrighted to My_Symphony/TheRemote.deviantart.com. Do not steal, copy, recreate, claim as your own or someone elses, or anything along those lines. If you would like to color or redraw anything that I have created, GET MY PERMISSION and if I agree, please credit me.
These drawings are rightfully mine, do NOT post them on other sites (Photobucket, myspace layouts etc.) WITHOUT CONSULTING ME.
Thank you!
Ordering Process:

Please, send requests via PM.
Any questions and/or chatting may be posted in the thread.
: )

In Your PM:
Please tell me what style you want and any other details you would like to throw in. I will draw pretty much anything except what I said that I wouldn't draw.

Actual Process:

After I receive your PM, I will reply either accepting or declining. I will probably accept it, and if I decline I will give you the reason why. I will give you an estimated price and see if you agree with it.
Once I accept it, this is what will happen:
I will start the drawing.
After I finish it or am close to finishing it I will send you a heavily water-marked version of the piece and give you the final price.
You will start the trade and, once the payment is received, I will send you the final version.

If for some reason I accept your request at first but end up declining, I apologize sincerely. I might end up offering you something else with a discount; if anything is charged at all.

One more thing:
If you think that my prices are ridiculous, PLEASE, pm me and I might consider changing them.
Affiliates:

My darling Almy, check her out! -- ~|Almy's Avatar Art|~
--RESERVED--
--RESERVED--
--RESERVED--
Now,
I think...

I think it's finally open!
<: DD
*wanders in* oooo pretty!
ninja
Call Me Wednesday
*wanders in* oooo pretty!
ninja
ninja heart
Call Me Wednesday
ninja heart
<: D
If you don't mind me asking, do you think my prices are too high?
D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces