Cake 0.095099466278506 9.5% [ 196 ]
Muffins 0.07520621057739 7.5% [ 155 ]
Pies / Cheesecakes 0.17224648229015 17.2% [ 355 ]
Breads 0.045608927704998 4.6% [ 94 ]
Other? Please share!! 0.069383794274624 6.9% [ 143 ]
Total Votes:[ 2061 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 173 174 175 > >> >>> »|

READ THE NOTICES PLEASE!!!

Notice 5: (June 16, 09) Yay! It's officially one year since my shop opened!! I am sort of reopening the shop today (just to be fun), but no slots are being opened today. sad I'm still in the process of downloading programs/etc. So keep checking back!
****Notice 4: I should have announced this awhile ago, but my computer has been acting really strange and I am not able to access my account... therefore I don't have access to many of my files or programs.. Until I get this fixed, there's no way I can really make any graphics. I'm so sorry for all the people who have slots! I'm trying to get this problem fixed as fast as I can! If anyone is good at computers and thinks they can help.. PLEASE send me a PM! Thank you!
**Notice 3: (Dec. 22, 0 cool I am currently taking requests for Pixel Dolls!! Please scroll down to the bottom of the page for more details! (It's in a post by itself)
**Notice 2: (Sept. 20, 0 cool I am currently taking bribe offers only. Please, post your order and then wait for me to accept your bribe, then send the trade. IF it isn't high enough I will not take your order.. I don't have time for many orders and I only want customers who are willing to pay well. Thank you!

User Image

SLOTS CLOSED/Closed

*Please check next post for actual openings!

Welcome!
To Sweet -n- Sassy Pixels!

I, JenaMarie, am the proud owner of this shop.

Please read all of my rules before posting, ordering, etc. Thank you!

Please, I am a starving artist, haha.. please buy something! OR feel free to stay and chat here. Or bump! <3

User Image

I thought it would be nice to list what I offer.. in a short and sweet manner first:
*Note: some of the items listed may not appear in the shop itself.. Just post here/or PM me to ask for examples of graphics that aren't in the shop.

• Pixel Text
  • Pixels Dolls
  • Blinkies
  • Buttons
  • Emotes
  • Banners (animated and not)
  • Signatures
  • Glitters (words and images)
  • Wishlists
  • Backgrounds
  • "Bumped" Signs
  • Logos (for shops.. etc)
  • And So Much More! Don't hesitate to ask!

Sweet -n- Sassy Pixels is © Copyright 2008 JenaMarie All rights reserved.

Welcome/Intro | Rules/Slots | Pixels 1 | Pixels 2 | Ordering | Examples | Donations/Events | Black/White List | Links |
User Image

Okay.. so here are the shop's rules.. They really are simple, but please read them!
Oh, and they are bound to change at any time.

Rules:

||Please follow The ToS
||No begging!
||Do not claim any of my graphics as your own. I made them, therefore I deserve credit.
||Be Respectful- not only to me, but everyone.
||Save your graphics onto your computer & then to Photobucket, etc. I delete them off mine after a short period of time.
||Please be patient! I have a few jobs and many other responsibilities!!
||Read my rules!!! To prove that you have, please creatively include the word "Rocko" into your order.
||Post all of your orders on the thread. Do not PM orders to me, unless truly needed!
|| Send your trade immediately after posting your form (with the page #). (unless it's a bribe.. then you must wait for me to accept it)
||This shop is not on a first come, first serve basis.
||If you have any questions PM them to me or post in this thread.
||Thank you!

User Image

Okay, so there are several graphics in this shop.. therefore there are several slots.. Please check to make sure they are open before you post your order!
-SLOTS ARE NEVER FULL DURING A BRIBE SESSION (unless I say I am closed)- I select the bribes that I would like to make (good bribes usually...)

Pixel Text
OPEN
/Closed
|1. open
|2. open
|3. open

OPEN
/Closed
|1. open
|2. open
|3. open

Emotes
OPEN
/Closed
|1. open
|2. open
|3. open

Glitters
Open/TEMP. CLOSED

It normally takes me a few minutes to make a graphic. (Well, maybe not) This depends on size, detail, animation, etc. So your graphic may take a long time.. or a very short time.
I also have a ton of other things to do anyway.. work, family, school (reading.. bleck!), friends, shopping, cooking/baking haha, etc. If something pops up, you will have to wait. Not to mention.. it is summer. I don't plan on spending all of it online.. I enjoy sleeping much more. haha

<3
Past Customers:
77+ & Counting

|| x t i f f y - c h a n || x__iDinotron || Das Punk || Sweet Cerise || prettys-rainbows || iHina-chan || Little Miss Erissa || lilly1112 ||
Lara Fairie || _xiChaotic || Mocha Chai || jakethenoob || Momochiro || Katsuro Hikaru || Deth-kun || Night Drummer 14 ||
iHardcoreDorkiee || Sweet Chii 426 (Little Camille) || Merriara || Michiko Matsumura || Misha of the angels || sexual toothpaste || alous || X---Imperfectionist---X || Dy Onna || A E L I C A N G E L || - F A V U L O U S - || Talk2Cherri || pouco louca || roseoftheshadow [many orders + BRIBE <3 <3] || Doug Squared || putangINAlol || jiru-chan0701 || iLune || RemyBeth || Amia Folliot || son mini || Deady bear || Lily Tsan || Saintsaholic || Myst the Loner || TwilightMist_x || khkid [Bribe] || Pokemniac1 [Bribe] || Literate Revolutionary || LilChaosKitten_Returns <3 <3 [BRIBE] || Soxas113 [BRIBE] || x-iiLoveDylan [BRIBE] || H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE [BRIBE] || xXharukoXxbeloved [BRIBE] || BluePetals19 [bribe] || Ange3l[bribe] || Mews n Leaves || LordDragonGirl <3 [BRIBE] || Merriara [bribe + TIPS!] || islippers [bribe <3] || moswonderfulgrl [bribe] || Squirrely Holly || Mortified Condom || lola dw [BRIBE] || Sanko Arik[BRIBE] || xXCoCo_BubblesXx || Japanese Rock Girl [bribe] || amberiar || 1337Vampire || leopards do 2 fly || iS P O R K E H || 00Twilight-pixie00 || xXCoCo_BubblesXx || Jessk || Rocker Death Fairy || Joy Grim || Raetastic || Snickerdoodlezz || Got-Chocolate || The Salacious Satyr || aang v fan ||

Code:
this color = tipped me! <3
this color = payment received!
bold = previous purchases!
this color = not payed yet (awaiting payment) :K

<3
Halloween Limiteds:

|| ii C o o k i i e s (#3,4) || [.Snow Angel.] (#3,4) || Wahya (#1,2) || x-iiLoveDylan (#3,4) || Pokemniac1(#1) || HeavenlyCharms (#3) || Sanko Arik (#1,2) ||

Welcome/Intro | Rules/Slots | Pixels 1 | Pixels 2 | Ordering | Examples | Donations/Events | Black/White List | Links |
User Image

-removed-

User Image

-removed-

User Image

Ordering Procedure:

1.User Image
2.User Image
3.User Image

1. Fill out the form correctly & completely and post in the thread. Do not PM me your order, it will be deleted. IF I DO NOT SPECIFY A FORM, just make a post describing what you want.

2. Then send me a trade with the correct amount and the page number of your order. Once you have placed an order and sent me a trade, I will approve the order and put you in a slot (Do not send an order if there isn't a slot!).

3. I will not accept the trade until I am finished with your order. Then I will send you a PM with your graphic(s) & you will complete the trade. If you do not pay, I will report you.

Order Forms:

Pixel Text
[size=10][color=#F09AAA][b]Pixel Text[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=gray]| | username::
| | Animation? (if yes, specify type, in examples post!):: yes/no
| | Words ::
| | Colors (if animated- first color and then blink color) ::
| | tip? <333 [optional]::
| | total::
[/color][/size]

Pixel Avatar Buttons
[size=10][color=#F09AAA][b]Pixel Avatar Buttons[/color][/b][/size]
| | Avatar :: (reference pic would be nice)(and which way would you like the avatar to face?)
| | Animation:: (choose from #2-6 in [i]examples[/i] post)
| | Name (on button) :: (some usernames are much too long. a short nickname is preferred, but I can always split the name in half *colored black example*)
| | Colors (border color and then word blink color) ::
[/color][/size]

Emotes
[size=10][color=#F09AAA][b]Emotes[/color][/b][/size]
| | Avatar :: (reference pic would be nice)
| | Head/Full Body :: (full body is preferred if you have really long hair.. but NOT required)
| | Animation:: (choose from the 6 choices- you can order more than 1 at a time)
[/color][/size]

Glitters
[size=10][color=#F09AAA][b]Glitters[/color][/b][/size]
| | Avatar or Image (reference pic) ::
| | Animation:: (how much glitter do you want? minimum/medium/max)
[/color][/size]

Regular Buttons/Banners
[size=10][color=#F09AAA][b]Regular Buttons/Banners[/color][/b][/size]
| | Avatar or Image(s) (reference pic) :: [images you want on the banner/button]
| | Animation::
| | Text ::
| | Colors (for text, overall banner, etc)::
[/color][/size]

User Image

Pixel Text Examples

• User Image #1
  • User Image #2
  • User Image #3
  • User Image #4
  • User Image #5
  • User Image #6
  • User Image #7

Other Examples

User Image
User Image

User Image

I am currently questing for Pink Carnation(s). Any donation is appreciated & all of the donations will be posted here!
*These do not include customers who have tipped. They are indicated in that post.

Donations:
-Lara Fairie- 5k!
-Jimmy Legand- 12k <3 Nevermind.. he sent me the trade for 12k and rudely canceled it.
-Dance.Of.Death
-teacup mouse- Many cute gifts biggrin
--Obsessed-with-HEARTS- - 1k and a Garlic Plushie!!
-Sanko Arik- Garlic plushie!!
-lola dw- Many cute gifts! <3
-Resayxi- 1k and many cute flowers (including Poinsettia Hairpiece!!)
-Rocker Death Fairy- Kinzie the Scottie Plushie!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <3 <3
-Sanko Arik- 5k and 32 Pink Carnations! <3 <3
<3

User Image

----

User Image

White List:
-Jessk
-roseoftheshadow

Black List:
-HeavenlyCharms

User Image

Credit:

All graphics in this shop: Me, Jenamarie
(though some may have images (c) GaiaOnline, and others (c) Neopets, but the ones from Neopets are only examples! And are not sold!
Brushes:
  • Brusheezy.com
    Fonts:
  • dafont.com
    Bases:
  • User Image
  • "I found these doll bases on a website called Precious Pixels KH ( http://www.kawaiihannah.com ) and give full credit to the artist, 'Hannah Malcolm' ( kawaiihannah@gmail.com ) who gave me permission to use them on 12/22/2008 by the rules page on her website"

• Link Me:

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/sweet-n-sassy-pixels-do-not-post-d/t.41046247/] [IMG]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb319/JenaMarieShop/Sweet N Sassy Banners/banner3.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/sweet-n-sassy-pixels-do-not-post-d/t.41046247/] [IMG]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb319/JenaMarieShop/Sweet N Sassy Banners/banner1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/sweet-n-sassy-pixels-do-not-post-d/t.41046247/] [IMG]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb319/JenaMarieShop/Sweet N Sassy Banners/sweetsassy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Your Links:
    (please if you want your banner here, either post here or PM me! I prefer 88x31. All others will be put as a text link. Thanks!)

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User Image

• Undead Goth Inc N JadeXHimes Art Shop
  • CHICKYLICIOUS- sbrite's quest
  • JUiiCEBOX GENOCiiDE
  • ♥ρiхεІιсιоυѕ Мιdпιgнt
  • Ipod Parody

• Welcome/Intro | Rules/Slots | Pixels 1 | Pixels 2 | Ordering | Examples | Donations/Events | Black/White List | Links |
    User Image

OLD NOTICES/NEWS

**Notice 1: I've decided that I am not going to waste my time PMing each individual who posts some part of their form incorrectly. If I can't exactly decipher what it is you want.. I will do what I think looks best. So please, read the instructions on how to order and the prices, etc. If you send me a trade that doesn't cover your order, I will cancel the trade and not make your order.
    Thanks!
    -JenaMarie

User Image
    Woohoo! Thank you everyone for voting!!
    PIXEL DOLLS:

Type One:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Type Two:User ImageUser Image

So, I have decide to open a few slots for my pixel dolls.. Be warned, this is just for practice, I have only made 4 dolls ever.. So I am in dire need of some practice.
    They take me a bit of time to do so please bribe nicely biggrin

Rules for Pixel Dolls:

1. I am only making 5 slots for now.. I will announce when I open more.
    2. There's no order form. So please start your post with "Pixel Doll Slot Request". Then post your bribe and the avatar you want me to do (No "my current avatar", post a picture that will not change if you change your avatar).
    3. The avatar you post must be fairly simple. I cannot do complex avatars at this time. I will be the judge of how tough it is. If it appears to be too hard, I will either request a different avatar, or leave out items of my choice.
    4. Please specify between Type One and Type Two!! Obviously, a bribe for type Two would be lower than Type One. (You may only request one at a time).
    5. I am insanely picky and this isn't first come, first serve.
    6. I am in no way guaranteeing that these will be of any quality (hey, I said they were practice!) and there's really no set time that I will finish these.. They are sort of for.. when I have the time to practice.

SLOTS:

1. Sanko Arik pg 135//Type One//[x] Finished: [x]
    2. Plushie Heartless pg 150 // Type 1?? // [x]
    3. AllyCat-chan pg 155 // Type 1 // [x]
    4. Musiical Pookii pg 155 // Type 1 // [x]
    --Not open yet--
    But you may post
    biggrin
    User Image
    whee first post >w<
    btw, I'm from Mystic's art shop- in case you didn't know who I am xD

Invisible Fatcat