Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
aiero & Alice125 & Gamago are making profiles. Post here if you are interested and we'll see what we can do for you.
Alice125 uses internet explore & fire fox
OMFG ANA uses safari
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING
all banners by: alice125

| Intro | Updates | Terms of Use | How to Order | Premade Layouts | Free Premade Layouts | Scheduling | White List & Black List | Link in & Links Out |
User Image

Slots for alice125

1. She is Never Forgotten
2. Hikory
3. CLOSED

alice125 will not be taking custom profile orders anymore. Premade profiles can still be ordered. alice125 will complete any profiles that have been ordered before 9/4/08. [9/04//2008]

alice125 will NOT be taking custom profile orders due to schoolwork starting on September 1, 2007. She WILL continue to finish profiles of her current customers after September 1, 2007. Customers will still be able to order Premade & Free Layouts from alice125.

If you ordered a custom profile from alice125 before September 1, 2007, please be patient with the profile. alice125 would have finished them before, but she had to verify information on the profiles. alice125 is an honors student, does orchestra, and is learning two languages at once. She is working hard so please excuse her if she takes a long time to complete your profile.

The first person to post on pages: 100 will get a free custom layout!!!!!

alice125 has recently added a new Premade Layout. It is called SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT. The price for the SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT is ONLY 2000 GOLD. Please click on her profile to see an example of what it looks like or scroll down to the Premade Layouts section.

Gamago joined the shop!

Gamago added a new premade layout, please PM her for details and see her profile. The profile will cost 7000 gold.

OMFG ANA has added new premade layouts, please scroll down to the premade layuots section for more information.

Thank you for reading the Updates, there's always important information in here.

| Intro | Updates | Terms of Use | How to Order | Premade Layouts | Free Premade Layouts | Scheduling | White List & Black List | Link in & Links Out |
User Image

PM anyone your order [[POST ORDER IN FORUM!]
DO NOT PM ANYONE WHO WORKS HERE ABOUT THE STORE! IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMMENT YOU POST IT HERE!
DO NOT QUOTE ANYTHING ON THE FRONT PAGE! -unless its a rule-
Do not ask for free stuff or a discount.
No acting "n00bish" will result in a ban.
No giving answers to questions about the shop when you have no idea whats going on.
No quoting n00bs, flaming ANYONE, just ignore them- if you feel someone should be on the ignore list write name in big bold font in a new post and the reason why in the thread.
IGNORE ALL N00BS. If anyone runs in here saying 'YOU SUCK!" "YOUR GOING TO HELL!" ect. just ignore them.
Do not steal our work or claim it as your own.
Do not redistribute our work to others or sell it to others.
Do not edit our work.
Do not send us images that are copyrighted unless you have permission from the copyright holder. If you do, I can make it free to you (doesn't mean I have to make you the profile.) If I do make the profile wit the copyrighted image free to you, it will go into my Free Premade Layouts. There will be credit given to you for the idea for the layout.

User Image

alice125's profiles cost: 8000 gold
OMFG ANA'S profiles cost: 1500 - 2000 gold
Gamago's profiles will vary in cost depending on what you want

Order Form for alice125 and Gamago

[b]Font color:[/b]
[b]Header colors:[/b]
[b]Header:[/b]
[b]Profile background:(url)[/b]
[b]Block Background: (We can make these if you specify something or choose a color)[/b]
[b]Active Link color:[/b]
[b]Visited Link Color:[/b]
[b]Hover Link Color:[/b]
[b]Border type:(solid, dashed, double bar, groove, etc.)[/b]
[b]Border color:[/b]
[b]Glowing?: Yes/No[/b]
[b]Glowing color:[/b]
[b]What sections do you want?[/b]
about:
multimedia:
signature:
friends:
comments:
journal:
details:
wishlist:
[b]Anything else?[b]

Order Form for OMFG ANA
[size=9][b]Font color:[/b]
[b]Header colors:[/b]
[b]Header:[/b]
[b]Profile background:(url)[/b]
[b]Active Link color:[/b]
[b]Visited Link Color:[/b]
[b]Hover Link Color:[/b]
[b]Border type:(solid, dashed, double bar, groove, etc.)[/b]
[b]Border color:[/b]
[b]What sections do you want?[/b]
(avatar,about,multimedia, signature,friends,comments,journal,details,wishlist)[/size]

After posting the order form please immediately offer a trade to the person you're ordering from. Your profile maker will accept the trade, and you will once again accept it. After your profile maker completes the profile, they will accept the trade.

Please note that these profiles take time to make. Do not be impatient.

User Image

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT
2000 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It includes the about, wishlist, avatar, multimedia, buttons, and comments.
Please see my profile for an example.
This layout is not editable.
Order Form:
I would like to order a PREMADE LAYOUT
Title: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT
[/color]

What is Love
2000 Gold

This layout includes the about, wishlist, friends, avatar, and comments section. This layout is not editable. Please post the order form below if you want to order it.

I would like to order a PREMADE LAYOUT:
Title: What is Love
Total: 2000 gold
Tip: Yes/ No
I will immediately send a trade of 2000 gold to alice125 or I will not receive my order.

| Intro | Terms of Use | How to Order |Premade Layouts | Free Layouts | Scheduling | White List & Black List | Link in & Links Out |
User Image

Vampire Knight Free Premade Layout

Background:

User Image

Block background: black
Text color: rose red
border: rose red, like the rose...
******Glowing red around the edges of avatars.*****

Fahrenheit Profile
Credit goes to babixcuti3 for the idea of the profile, I only made the code.

You can see babixcuti3's profile for what this looks like!

Background:

text color: sky blue
glows: blue aound the edges

To order a Free Premade Layout:

I would like to order a [color=red]Free Layout[/color]
Title: [color=red] [/color]

User Image

Completed profiles by OMFG ANA:
OMFG ANA x4
x.Blue Chan.x
Clouden

Current customer:

1. open
2. open
3. open

Completed profiles by alice125:
alice125
babixcuti3
~tamakichan~
S u p r i s e_S e x_Zell_ - completed profile...waiting for payment
o0hso0cute
blue_star464

What the Free Premade Layout by alice125 Looks Like:
Fahrenheit Profile: babixcuti3

Current customer:
none

Next customers:
1. open
2. open
3. open

| Intro | Terms of Use | How to Order | Premade Layouts | Free Premade Layouts | Scheduling | White List & Black List | Link in & Links Out |
User Image

~tamakichan~
Thank you! He's a frequent customer and he always tips. He's more patient too.

Glaciate Dreams
Thank you for donating!

blue_star464
Thank you! We appreciate your bumping!

kandiiliciious
Thank you! She frequently bumped this shop and she was a kind and patient customer. She also came to chat in the shop a lot.

xostar_lightxo
Thank you
for donating to the shop even when you won a free layout, it was very generous of you.

Hikory
Thanks!
Hikory is cooperative, generous, and patient. alice125 appreciates Hikory's gift.

User Image

User Image

none

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/silent-romance-_-a-profile-shop/t.32918955/][img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3762/1alice125button3rj8.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

4,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Party Animal 100
Who do you want to make your profile: OMFG ANA or alice125 alice125
Font color: black
Header colors: blue
Header: o0hso0cute
Profile background: (url) white with blue and black hearts that look like people draw but not completely filled in
Block Background: (I can make these if you specify something or choose a color) white with blue and black hearts please?
Type: v2/ Old Schoolold school
Active Link color: blue
Visited Link Color: gray
Hover Link Color: white
Border type: (solid, dashed, double bar, groove, etc.) solid
Border color: white
Glowing?: Yes/No yes
Glowing color: blue same color as font please?
o0hso0cute
Who do you want to make your profile: OMFG ANA or alice125 alice125
Font color: black
Header colors: blue
Header: o0hso0cute
Profile background: (url) white with blue and black hearts that look like people draw but not completely filled in
Block Background: (I can make these if you specify something or choose a color) white with blue and black hearts please?
Type: v2/ Old Schoolold school
Active Link color: blue
Visited Link Color: gray
Hover Link Color: white
Border type: (solid, dashed, double bar, groove, etc.) solid
Border color: white
Glowing?: Yes/No yes
Glowing color: blue same color as font please?

Okay! I'll work on this soon, I think I'll multitask on some profiles.....
Those layouts are so cute!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SHOP!
I'm almost done with xostar_lightxo's profile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff