Welcome to Gaia! ::

NEWS;; school is now over && i just want a clean start, so i will be creating a quest thread,
and reopening the thread<33
User Image
♥ .:.:WELCOME:.:. ♥

Hello and welcome to rainbow stop! This is a shop dedicated to my art, and just some fun things on photoshop. Haha, and there’s my mascot Rainbow, and her little friend, Cloudy. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy! ;D

--------------------------------------
• .:Welcome:. .:Updates:. .:Freebies:. .:Unlimiteds:. .:Art:. .:Reserved:. .:Affiliates:. .:Open:. •
User Image
♥ .:.:Updates:.:. ♥

• Short Hiatus, due to lack of time and school. Big report to do, sorry guys! D:
• Shop opens, March 9, 2008 YAY! =3

• .:Welcome:. .:Updates:. .:Freebies:. .:Unlimiteds:. .:Art:. .:Reserved:. .:Affiliates:. .:Open:. •
User Image
♥ .:.:Freebies:.:. ♥

Here, I make just simple,(easy!) and fun freebies. This freebies is for opening the shop~ ^-^
User Image
Save to your own server please and tell me if you take it!

User Image
♥ .:.:Unlimiteds:.:. ♥

I decided to have a cute little part of the shop where I make cute little cheap things on photoshop ;D Enjoy!

Oniguris! 25g each.
User Image

User Image

User Image

*note: it will not have the butterflies, just prevents art theft.

Post this please, then send a labeled trade, and I will accept trade and give you the art.

[color=#F778A1][size=14]♥ I want Rainbows ♥[/size][/color]
[color=#F88158][size=10]Username:
Oniguri(pink, blue, gray:):
Total:
Tip?:[/size][/color]

User Image
♥ .:.:Art:.:. ♥

I only make chibis, due to lack of time because of school. These take me a long time to make, and if you have a more cluttered avi, I may have to take parts off, or you must give me a generous tip! I will only do art on the weekends because of homework, so it could take a week or two. Sorry! Here’s a sample of rainbow stop’s mascot! If you want the mascot, it will cost you 150g. :’D

Price: Bribe me. Please post here for a bribe ;D(just a sample of what I will do for you)
Mascot!
*The butterflies, are just there so nobody copies it!

Style 1, Bribe slot(unless your special ;D):
1-

STYLE 2 CLOSED!
Style 2, I made a while ago. It’s easier to do I think. I do singles and couples art.
Price: 4k about. Too expensive? Talk to me about prices.
Sample.

Slot: 1- `P I N K L O S E R couple art

STYLE 3 CLOSED!
Style 3!! This one will only cost 900g. I make both couples and singles<3
Finished Work-
Sample.

Katrina
Purple_Turtles

Slot:1- Orleander Tea
2- Madame Shika

Post this please. Send the trade right away, then I will make/finish the art, and then I'll accept the trade, and PM you the art.
[color=#F778A1][size=14]♥ I want Rainbows ♥[/size][/color]
[color=#F88158][size=10]Username:
Style(1, 2, 3):
Avatar(post from tektek, or couples):
Bribe(if style 1):
Total:
Tip?:[/size][/color]

• .:Welcome:..:Updates:. .:Freebies:. .:Unlimiteds:. .:Art:. .:Reserved:. .:Affiliates:. .:Open:. •
User Image
♥ .:.:Reserved!:.:. ♥

Reserved for I don’t know what yet x3

• .:Welcome:..:Updates:. .:Freebies:. .:Unlimiteds:. .:Art:. .:Reserved:. .:Affiliates:. .:Open:. •
User Image
♥ .:.:Affiliates:.:. ♥

Our banner!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tiny.cc/2UzhY][IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2m76d5j.jpg[/IMG]
[/url]

Pm me to become an affiliate!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

<3

Haii, I was wondering if you do chibi couples ?
I'll pay extra. :] <3
User Image
Which style?
<3

Style Two;
User Image
@Pink- Sure, that's fine :] I may have to edit a few things, since I just opened >.<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gummiiiii! I love your new shop! <3 I'll probably be ordering something soon~ :D I'll go add your button, too.
<3

Okai, lemme fill out an order form then. :]
User Image
@Kat- Okies! Cool biggrin I've got to find Azhuria, she wanted a chibi too x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items