Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you please make me a banner for 20k and a free sign?

I'll take a whack at it. C: 0.58536585365854 58.5% [ 24 ]
I don't know how... D; 0.41463414634146 41.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97 > >>

User Image
R A W R tard Signs

Hello, welcome.
This is my ghetto little shop.
I'm a quester&& could use some gold.
About the only things I won't do are too nude&& cleavage signs.
Those are no, no's.
Anything else should be good.
C:
Donations are greatly appreciated.
&& I will trade for items of equal or greater value.
This is basically the only thing I can do to make gold
so here goes.

P.S. If you buy something (with real money) from my shop (link in signature) you get two free signs of your choosing!
Also here

completed: 3:07 AM, July 2nd 09

User Image

iηtяo || яulεs || αbout мε || how it woяks || sαмplεs || oяdεя || pεoplε || woяking oη || coηtεsts
1. Follow Gaia's ToS to the letter.
2. No free signs, so don't ask. If I like you or think you deserve one I'll let you know.
3. Please no scamming. It's just annoying. I put my time into these I think I deserve a little something back.
4. You may bump&& chat all you want, but please don't excessively bump up my thread. That's annoying too.
5. No stealing my signs, that's just rude. Like I said before I put my time into them, be respectful please.
6.Don't quote the first page.
7. && just be nice, to everyone. Enjoy.
^3^

I have the right to decline or ban anyone if I feel it's necessary.

User Image

iηtяo || яulεs || αbout мε || how it woяks || sαмplεs || oяdεя || pεoplε || woяking oη || coηtεsts
User ImageName >;; Cady, pronounced like Katie.
Age >;; 18
Gender >;;Definitely a chick. Obviously lol
What I like >;; Nice people, pancakes, Tunesss, video games w/ my buddies,&& reading.
What I don't >;; Mushrooms. Who wants to eat fungus?, Caramel/butterscotch, liars unless you have a good reason, && Andy Samberg haters.
Random extras >;; I like new friends, so add me if you want. But talk to me too, don't just do it for the heck of it. I wish I was British&& had a nifty little accent. I plan to move there when I'm older&& have a ton of little British babies! I'm digging the dance music a lot right now so hit me up if you have anything good. I think I'm a pretty cool person. Comment me for more or questions.
Status >;;This is jilarky!
User Image

Price: I don't really have a set price since I'm questing but please don't pay me anything lower than 5oog.

Tip: You may tip if you want. It is not required, but the more the merrier. C:

What I'll do: You send the trade then I'll hit "offer trade" but not "Accept." I'll make your sign, PM it to you&& then hit "Accept" so neither of us are ripped off&& you know you got your sign. x3

How many: You may order up to ten I guess, though I've never had any one ask for more than one...

Form: Fill it out when you come to it&& post it in this thread. Super simple.

Lists: How you get on the lists isn't very hard either way. If you wish to get on my white list be extremely nice in the thread or to me. Be generous. If you tip well or give good items, you will certainly be shown some love. Or if I just like you I'll put you there cause you're awesome. If you get on the black list I'll refuse to make signs for you. Period. The reasons you could have gotten on there: You were being rude or mean in my thread. You were impatient when waiting for your sign&& constantly bugged me or other fellow Gaians. You were begging.

User Image

[[]] , [[]] , [[]] , [[]] , [[]] , [[]] , [[]]

User Image

Order Form:
[align=center][b][size=20]I want one![/size][/b][/align]
[size=12][b][color=palevioletred]★ Username:[/color][/b][/size][size=10](Put username here)[/size]
[size=12][b][color=#07a9c0]★ Message:[/color][/b][/size][size=10](Put message here)[/size]
[size=12][b][color=palevioletred]★ Amount:[/color][/b][/size][size=10](Put amount of signs here)[/size]
[size=12][b][color=#07a9c0]★ Who the sign goes to:[/color][/b][/size][size=10](Put who it goes to here)[/size]
[size=12][b][color=palevioletred]★ Tip:[/color][/b][/size][size=10](Put [if any] tip here)[/size]
[size=12][b][color=#07a9c0]★ Total:[/color][/b][/size][size=10](Put the total here)[/size]
User Image

White List;;
Bantu.
Zev.
emoXvampireXgirl.
Xx-Omega to Alpha-xX.

Black List;;
XxXMiSs_MuRdErXxXVaMp

User Image

1. .
4. pg95.
8. .

Just because your name isn't up here it doesn't mean I won't make you a sign.
This list is only to help me with who I'm working on. Please post anyway even if it's full.
I promise if you're next you'll get put up here.
When I'm finished with your sign I'll remove your name&& replace it with next person.
You'll then get your PM shortly after.
C:

User Image

Contest!

I finally came up with a good contest.
Here's the deal. I need a banner for my thread. =/
I want to put it in my signature.
Please title it with the name of my thread&& anything else you feel like putting.
I don't really care about the colors so what ever you're in the mood for.
C:
PM me, n a k e d C U P C A K E_x, with you creations please.
Make sure when you send the PM if you have a shop you send an affiliates sign.
Make sure it's not too big though.
&& just have fun!
When I've gotten enough entries, I'll post my favourites&& everyone can vote on the best.

EDIT: Please don't get mad, but I've only gotten two signs so far...
but it's better to fix the problem sooner rather then later. =T
They're not exactly what I'm looking for...
I would like a sign to be 200x40 pxl or around 400x80.
Thank you.

The first place winner will get 20k with a free sign.
2nd runner up 10k
3rd 5k

History: What is "Timmehhh!" from? South Park -emoXvampireXgirl
"What is a place like me doing in a girl like this?" The Mummy -Rogue X
I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. Zoolander -Bantu

User Image

affiliates//Banners;;

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

as982814's Wife

I want one!

★ Username: x M o n k e y f e e t x
★ Message: Suprise me because it doesn't matter to me. :]
★ Amount: One.
★ Who the sign goes to: Me. ; D
★ Tip: Possibly.
★ Total: I have no idea yet. ;] Maybe 2k?
Yaaay!
Wooo sounds good.
I love your avatar by the way.
C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items