Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Plush Rush! Here you can find all sorts of things plushie-fied.

Look around, see what you like, && have fun!

Bump! Freebie:

User Image

Please post if you take it. :3

» Click here to see past freebies! «

-------------------------------

Navigation:
1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. Announcements
4. Unlimiteds
5. Limiteds && Events
6. Customs
7. How to Order && Order Forms
8. Customs && Tip Gift
9. Suggestions
10. Whitelist && Blacklist
11. Link Me
12. Affiliates
13. About Us
14. FAQ
15. Quest && Donation Plushies/One-of-a-Kind Plushies
16. Art Information
17-20. Reserved

Brush Credits:
[x]

Plushie Base Inspired By: [x] :3
User Image

Yes yes, I know, but sometimes you need 'em.

» Follow the ToS - Durrr «
» DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING, RESELL ANYTHING, OR GIVE AWAY ANYTHING. You WILL be reported. «
» Do NOT order on mules, unless you're using the image for the mule ONLY. «
» Do NOT PM me orders! «
» Calculate your OWN total. PLEASE. «
» Do not alter the images in any way [EXCEPT to put your username on it] «
» Do not use images outside of Gaia - ask me for special permission, maybe. «
» NO rudeness, extensive foul language, or flaming. «
» NO page stretching. «
» NO advertising. «
» NO quoting anything in the first page. «
» NO begging for stuff. «
» Send trade immediately after ordering with the shop name && page number in the title. «
» NO canceling trades. «
» Have your PMs set to public so I can send you your order. «
» When ordering a gift for a friend, please specify if you want me to PM it to them, or if you want to PM it to them. «
» Host your own images! Please! I cannot stress this enough. I don't want you eating up my bandwidth. «
» NO chatspeak/l33t speak/text talk/ whatever. Talk proper English. PLEASE. Stuff like "lol", "brb", and "ttyl" are ok. «
» READ EVERYTHING. «
» && try to keep it cool. 8D «

» If you don't answer a question of mine/approve the trade, and your trade is just sitting there, I'll cancel it. I'm tired of having trades just sitting there. I'll give it about 2 weeks-a month. «

These are always subject to change, so check them out every-so-often.
User Image

[Aug.19.2011] ~ The shop is closed until further notice. I will be finishing up the current orders, so please "ok" the trades! Thanks for all the business over the years, and thanks even more for the well wishes~ :3

[July.31.2011] ~ It's with a heavy heart that I have to say I'll be closing up shop. Due to life getting a lot more hectic, and college coming up, I won't have the time to be up to date on orders(they've been slow as it is already). I'll still be on Gaia, but I don't need a shop to worry about. I may or may not open for holiday breaks, it's undecided at this point. I will take orders until August 19, 2011, but then the shop will be closed to orders. If I still owe you customs, I'll of course still make them for you, even after the shop closes, just post the forms. Thanks for all the success these past years guys! ♥

[July.1.2011] ~ Icecream limited is new for July~

[June.1.2011] ~ New June limited, Mermaid! :3 I apologize for the lack of activity. Busybusybusy

[May.1.2011] ~ New May limited is up! C:

[Apr.3.2011] ~ Back from Florida! I wish I could go back, haha. April limited is up~

[Mar.24.2011] ~ Introducing Fruit plushies! :3 An old idea I finally got around to. No limited again this month.....but this makes up for that right? Haha.

[Feb.1.2011] ~ New Cupid limited for February!
Sorry for no January limited, I've just been really busy, as some may have noticed the slowness of orders filled. Hopefully I can get back in the swing.

[Dec.1.2010] ~ Santa Limited! :3

[Nov.8.2010] ~ Kuroshitsuji plushies are here! asdgasdgasdfhsdf /spazz
Soma is the cutest thing ever. ; o;

[Nov.1.2010] ~ New Native limited~

[Oct.1.2010] ~ Witch limited is up for the month of October! :3

[Sept.13.2010] ~ After speaking with mods, the shop is opened up again!
No more custom auctions, obviously. (No one bid anyways)
If you've apparently been living under a rock and didn't even know it was closed.....then this announcement means nothing to you! xD

[Sept.1.2010] ~ New School Boy limited is up~

Older announcements can be found here.

User Image

These plushies will always be here as long as the shop stays in business.

When ordering sets, please make it easier for you and myself and just say "Whatever It is SET". That way you don't type out all the names, and I don't have to figure out that you want the whole set. c: Thanks!

User Image

These plushies all have a certain theme. They all cost 500g.

User Image
Angel, Devil

Birthstones
The whole set costs 6,000g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

Color Lolitas
The whole set costs 5,500g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
White, Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Gray

Fruit
The whole set costs 7,500g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
Red Apple, Green Apple, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Pear, Cherry, Peach, Pineapple, Strawberry, Grape, Watermelon, Blueberry, Banana, Kiwi

Theme Lolitas
The whole set costs 3,000g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
Punk, Guro, Country, Sailor, Wa, Qi

Western Zodiac
The whole set costs 6,000g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

User Image

These plushies are modeled after a certain anime/manga/game/whatever. When ordering, please state the title they're from and the name. Thanks. c:

They cost 600g each.

Gaia Online
(Click for Actual Size)
User Image
Cherry Blossom, Ted and Dusky, Ponzu, Memphis, Lila, Rainbow Jubilee, Kiki Kitty, Coco Kitty

Kuroshitsuji
If you buy the whole set at once, it costs 13,000g. If you buy them all separately, you'll end up paying 13,200g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
Ciel, Trap!Ciel, Smile!Ciel, Sebastian, Finny, Meirin, Bard, Tanaka, Lizzie, Madame Red, Grell, Butler!Grell, Lau, Ran-Mao, Soma, Agni, Undertaker, William, Viscount, Angela, Ash, Drocell

Lucky☆Star
The whole set costs 2,400g.
User Image
Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa, Miyuki

Powerpuff Girls
The whole set costs 1,800g.
User Image
Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup

Sailor Moon
If you buy the whole set at once, it costs 6,000g. If you buy them all separately, you'll end up paying 6,600g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Saturn, Tuxedo Mask

Shaman King
If you buy the whole set at once, it costs 10,000g. If you buy them all separately, you'll end up paying 10,800g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
Ren, HoroHoro, Chocolove, Yoh, Ryu, Faust, Anna, Manta, Tamao, Pirika, Lyserg, Jeanne, Kanna, Mari, Macchi, Hao, Opacho, Jun

Shugo Chara!
If you buy the whole set at once, it costs 14,000g. If you buy them all separately, you'll end up paying 14,400g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
Amu, Ran, Miki, Su, Dia, Tadase, Kiseki, Kukai, Daichi, Yaya, Pepe, Nadeshiko, Nagihiko, Temari, Rhythm, Rima, Kusukusu, Kairi, Musashi, Ikuto, Yoru, Utau, Iru, Eru

Tales of Symphonia
If you buy the whole set at once, it costs 7,000g. If you buy them all separately, you'll end up paying 7,200g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
Lloyd, Colette, Genis, Raine, Kratos, Sheena, Zelos, Presea, Regal, Yuan, Mithos, Martel

Vocaloid
If you buy the whole set at once, it costs 4,000g. If you buy them all separately, you'll end up paying 4,800g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
MEIKO, KAITO, Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Gakupo, GUMI

Yu Yu Hakusho
If you buy the whole set at once, it costs 12,000g. If you buy them all separately, you'll end up paying 12,600g.
(Click for Actual Size)

User Image
Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Yoko Kurama, Hiei, Boton, Koenma, Teen Koenma, Genkai, Keiko, Shizuru, Yukina, Chu, Rinku, Jin, Toya, Shishiwakamaru, Suzuka, Koto, Juri, Kuronue

User Image

These plushies change often, so get them while you can! They are a little more expensive than unlimiteds.

Current Limited: 1,000g
Previous Limiteds: 3,000g

Limited:

N/A

Previous Limiteds:

July 2011 - Icecream
June 2011 - Mermaid
May 2011 - May Flowers
April 2011 - April Showers
February 2011 - Cupid
December 2010 - Santa
November 2010 - Native
October 2010 - Witch
September 2010 - School Boy
August 2010 - Fisherman
July 2010 - Hula Dancer
June 2010 - Graduate
May 2010 - Gardener
April 2010 - Easter Bunny
March 2010 - Leprechaun
February 2010 - Love Bear
January 2010 - Snowman
December 2009 - Reindeer
November 2009 - Turkey
October 2009 - Ghost
September 2009 - School Girl
August 2009 - Bee
July 2009 - Independence
June 2009 - Fun in the Sun
May 2009 - Butterfly

User Image

None, currently.

User Image

CUSTOMS ARE CLOSED, I'M NOT TAKING MORE FOR A WHILE. I'M TIRED OF MAKING THEM AND AM VERY BUSY. SO ONLY ORDER IF YOU SUPER BRIBE, LIKE 100k+

The only exception is if you donate something from down in the 'quest' post - you'll still get the free custom + the one-of-a-kind OR the 2 free customs.

These plushies are made to look like your avatar. They cost more, but are also a lot more personalized.

User Image
[Other Examples]

Customs cost 5,000g each for regular slots. Bribe slots are a lot higher, starting at double the normal price. If you bribe me with something like an EI or MC, your order will take priority.

What you do is give me an avatar with an item list [Or a TekTek]. I WILL NOT accept cluttered avatars. I don't usually draw animals, pets, other people, or handheld items.

If there's a handheld item you really want included, please specify. I will only do one handheld! Likewise, I might include Coco, Kiki, Imps, or the Bun-buns if you ask.

Also, if you have bottom layering, such as skirt and pants, you will only see the skirt, FYI.

One more thing I won't change is the eyes. They will always be oval. I mean, if you really want I can try, but it'll look bad. I will also ALWAYS make them black unless specified.

>>You MUST approve your trade before I will even start working on your plushie<<

My life also takes preference over this. Customs are not always going to be instant. They take more effort than premades.

I will only have 2 regular orders at a time! Same goes for bribes. TWO AT A TIME...unless I state otherwise.

And I do not, repeat DO NOT make custom cosplay plushies.

Regular Slots:
CLOSED

Bribe Slots:
CLOSED

Pending:

People I Owe Stuff To [For Donating]:
nishyneko - 11 Customs OR 9 Customs + Fremere's Guard OoaK + Zoku Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama) OoaK
bee-b_8 - 2 Customs OR 1 Custom + Golden Fleece OoaK
AZUR1 - 22 Customs OR 4 Customs + Choice of 18: OoaKs /whatever you donated OTL (or 11 Minicheebs)
Kamu the Kuma - 1 Custom
Azngurl7o7 - 2 Customs
blueeyed_orchid - 7 Customs OR 2 Customs + 5 OoaKs (Of what was donated)

Order Form for Customs:
[color=#3de2f5][size=18][u]I'M ORDERING A CUSTOM![/u][/size][/color]
[b]Username//[/b]
[b]Name You Want Written on the Plushie//[/b]
[b]Avatar//[/b]
[b]Items on the Avatar//[/b] [You can post a TekTek of your avatar to avoid having to write it all out]
[b]Other Specifications//[/b] [Handheld/Animal you want included]
[b]Tip?//[/b] [Optional]
[b]Total//[/b]
[b]Have you ordered here before?//[/b] [Yes/No]
[b]If you've ordered before, what's your customer number?//[/b] #

I WILL NOW SEND TRADE TO PLUSH RUSH WITH THE SHOP NAME && PAGE NUMBER IN THE TITLE.

Sample Order:
I'M ORDERING A CUSTOM!
Username// Rei Xao
Name You Want Written on the Plushie// Rei
Items on the Avatar// TekTek
Other Specifications// None
Tip?// None
Total// 5000g
Have you ordered here before?// No
If you've ordered before, what's your customer number?// N/A

I WILL NOW SEND TRADE TO PLUSH RUSH WITH THE SHOP NAME && PAGE NUMBER IN THE TITLE.

» Information && Forms for Gifted/Couple Customs «
User Image

Step 1// Decide what you're buying.

Step 2// Fill out the correct form and post it in this thread. Please group ALL your items together on ONE form, in ONE post. DO NOT PM forms! Calculate your own total!
AGAIN, FILL OUT THE FORM! It's there for a reason.

Step 3// Send trade with the correct amount to Plush Rush. Put the store name && page number in the trade title!

Step 4// I will approve the trade once. You must ok your side before I send you your order!

Step 5// I will finalize the trade && PM you your order. Do not turn your PMs off or set them to friends only or I won't be able to send you your order!! If you order for a FRIEND, I'll PM the order to them. If you want to send it to your friend, please tell me, so I PM it to you.

User Image

**If you've ordered before, you now need your customer number, which can be located in the customer list. Just search (Ctrl f) your username, it's the number to the left of it. If you've changed usernames since, search the old one. Sorry I have to implement this, Gaia is a tard and has a word count cap. =.=
User Image
( Also, please don't say "I don't know" or "I forgot"......look it up, it's not that hard. )

-------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Order for YOU:
[color=#38ff84][size=18][u]PLUSHIE ORDER FOR ME![/u][/size][/color]
[b]Username//[/b]
[b]Special Plushie//[/b]
[b]Cosplay Plushie//[/b]
[b]Limited Plushie//[/b]
[b]Event Plushie//[/b]

[b]Tip?//[/b] [Optional]
[b]Total//[/b]
[b]If you've ordered before, what's your customer number?//[/b] #

Order AS A GIFT:
[color=#ff5cb1][size=18][u]PLUSHIE ORDER FOR A FRIEND![/u][/size][/color]
[b]Recipient's Username//[/b] [If YOU want to send it to your friend, please say so]
[b]Special Plushie//[/b]
[b]Cosplay Plushie//[/b]
[b]Limited Plushie//[/b]
[b]Event Plushie//[/b]

If I'm Sending It...
[b]Just Making Sure...Am I Sending It?//[/b] [Yes/No]
[b]Message to include//[/b] [leave blank if none]
[b]Send Anonymously?//[/b] [Yes/No]

[b]Tip?//[/b] [Optional]
[b]Total//[/b]

User Image

This is a list of everyone who has ordered here.

If you see someone with a plushie in their possession and they aren't on this list, please tell me! Also, if someone is selling these, or products that resemble mine, I'd also like to know.

If by any chance, you switch accounts or change usernames PLEASE TELL ME, so that I can update the list.

&&If I've missed adding anything you've ordered, PM me so I can fix it. c:

Names in bold mean they tipped.

Abbreviation Key Here

» Customer List: #1 - #250 «

» Customer List: #251 - #500 «

» Customer List: #501 - #750 «

There's also a nifty tipping plushie!

User Image
If you tip 500 gold or more on a single order, you get this adorable "Starry Thanks!" plushie.

( If you want the old "Heart of Gold" tip gift, you'll need to bribe at least 5,000g! )
User Image

Here you can suggest ideas for new plushies.

Ouran High School Host Club
Full Metal Alchemist
Tsubasa
Code Lyoko
Harry Potter
Fruits Basket
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Death Note
Vampire Knight [p. 134] [p. 147]
Rurouni Keshin
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mario
Legend of Zelda
Tokyo Mew Mew
Card Captor Sakura
Chobits
xXx Holic
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Axis Powers Hetalia
Miyazaki Movies
Pandora Hearts
Rozen Maiden
Shakugan no Shana
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kingdom Hearts
Kuroshitsuji II

Poll Results: [x]

User Image
Whatever I want. :d
User Image

People on this list are all awesome people. You can't just ask to be put here, you need to earn it. They might be friends, bumpers, regulars, constant customers, big tippers, or the like.

If you are on this list, you get a free "Royal Plushie". If I haven't sent it to you, and you want it, tell me in the thread or by PM.
User Image

~ Anyone on Rei Xao's friend list~ ♥
~ Lieriel Moon-shade [Tipped 10k <3]
~ Ceeamee/Kelianya [Tipped 10k~]
~CookAye for being a super awesome customer && person. c:
~Always_Matt [Tipped 10k :3]
~0-HELL_HOUND-0 [10k tipper && Shaman King lover. :>]
~nii_chan222 [20k Tipper!]
~nishyneko [For being awesome and donating so much. <3]
~Tagabasa [11.8k Tipper~]
~Safire Waters [Dedicated customer, and a good tipper. c:]
~blueeyed_orchid [Tipped Talsi's Sash! <333]
~mitsukochan33 [10k Tipper]
~AZUR1 [For being awesome and donating so much. C:]
~Death By Username [Tipped 50k! asdfasdjgagjf ♥]
~Kami the Wolf Warrior [Tipped 20.6k~!]
Yuuyaan [10k Tipper~ :'D]
~Sakuya Rain [Tipped 20k! ...numerous times♥]
~Petty_Obsession [Tipped 49k! o uo]
~Erinor [Bought Everything At Once! O-O]
~Ezumai [10k Tip ♥]
~Tamanta-chan [10.6k Tipper! ♥]
~_-The_AlDS_Fairy-_ [10k Tip~<3]
~Semok [Mega-Bribed, AND tipped 250k! * o*]
~angelicsesshomaru [Has donated lots, and is just awesome :3]
~Demonlady33 [10k Tipper~]
~B3LISAMA [Dedicated customer who always tips. C:]
~Zathura Raine [Tipped 10k ♥]
~HidingInYourShadows [10k Tipper~]
~astroaries [Tipped 10.5k!]
~Skm Imperatoriene [13k Tipper!]
~I Pina I Colada I [Tipped 19.5k! <3]

User Image
People here basically have just pissed me off. Hopefully it'll stay empty, but I'll put exceptionally annoying people here. [scammers, thieves, flamers, etc.] If you are on this list, you are not allowed to post in my thread, or I'll report you.

~ jian100 quoted the first page.
~ The Real SchoolNerd advertising.
~ JordanJ23 quoted the first page.

User Image

Here's some buttons you can use to link back to my shop.

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/t.49388173][img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/PlushRush/__Banners/Button.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/t.49388173][img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/PlushRush/__Banners/Button2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/t.49388173][img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/PlushRush/__Banners/Banner2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/t.49388173][img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/PlushRush/__Banners/Banner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

If you would like to affiliate with me, send me a PM or post in the shop. I only accept 88x31 or 200x40 sized buttons. All others will now be text links. It makes the post look messy otherwise. Sorry. >w<;

I also ask that you have my link added when you ask to affiliate. c: It's only polite.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

| Hybrid Theory: Dross | Pastry.Killing.Spree | SoUL sHop | ▂▃▅▆ When Pigs Fly ▆▅▃▂ | ∑ Cøcø & Marie |
| POKECHIB! : D | The Sugar Shack | ⓇainbowⒼoesⓇawя!™ | º♔ The Mad Hatter™ ♔º |

Other Links

User Image

User Image
Plush Rush - Store Owner
Plush is the shop mule && delivery girl.

User Image
Rei Xao - Artist && Boss
Rei is the girl behind the mule. Draws the plushies and manages the shop.

User Image

Here are some answers to questions I'm asked quite frequently.

Will you make me a custom?
Yes, if you fill out the proper form, send the trade, and slots are open.

How will I know you won't scam me?
Technically you don't, but come one, would I really waste my time drawing all this && have other samples just to scam you. No.

Can I have a freebie/freebie custom???
If there's a freebie up, you can take it as long as you post you took it. Customs, no. I might stalk Art Freebies now and then, or give them to friends, but they don't ask me for them directly. Plus, I usually get a tip, EVEN from friends.

OMGZZasfasf are u done w/ my custommm plushie yet???
If I haven't sent it to you, then no. So stfu. I have a life. And if you ask if I'm working on it, or are impatient, or something, I will purposely do yours last. c: I might even hold the order for later. So hah. : P

Do you make custom cosplay plushies?
At this time, no. If you have a suggestion, then please post it in the thread!

Can I use your plushies to make banners, signatures, or other types of graphics?
No. That's considered redistributing art. The plushies are only for the use of the individuals who purchase them for their signatures and/or toyboxes on GaiaOnline. If you wish to use them in a profile layout, PM me about it.

When will you be open for customs again?? D: I really really super want oneeeeeee!
I.Don't.Know. If they're closed, they're closed. No, I won't PM you when they open up. I have too many people asking this, and I'll forget anyways.

Well....will customs EVER be open again??? D:
Again, I'm not sure. Maybe in the summer time, but odds are it will be bribe only at a higher price. ( AKA probably not. =P )

I didn't get my order!
First, check to see if you sent a trade. If not, then send one, I will still fill your order. c:
If you DID send a trade and I accepted it and you didn't get your order, either post in the thread or PM me, maybe I messed up.

Why did you cancel my trade??? D<
Odds are your total was wrong, your PMs are either off or friends only, or you never came back to the thread after I asked you a question. OR maybe you just pissed me off. :'D

OMG WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER????!!!????? asdgasfgasfhgafdh
= A= This does not amuse me. I will send you your order when I have time. It's not like...instant gratification, you know! Please be patient, I know I take a while sometimes, but you will get the order, I promise!

User Image

Ahaha, the shameless advert.

Well, like most people, there is always something that I want.

If you want to be nice and give a donation, that's fine. If you don't that's fine too!

You can always help out by chatting in the thread too. :3

If you donate any of these items I will draw you a one-of-a-kind plushie relating to the donated item PLUS a free custom.

OR

2 free customs.

Just post in the thread so I know what you want. :3

&&I also have the right to not make you a one-of-a-kind if there aren't enough poses to make a decent one. In this case, you would get the 2 customs.

Current Quest(s):

EIs [Any Gen.]:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

MCs:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

RIG Items:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Others:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quests Finished Thanks to This Shop:

» CLICK HERE «

I'm also questing other things too. Check out my Quest Thread if you're curious.

Any donators go in Rei Xao's journal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces