Welcome to Gaia! ::

Christmas is coming, what do you plan to do?

Be with family and friends. 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Not sure, busy christmas shopping! 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
Playing COD. 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
Doing mah' own thaaang 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Est. 2010 November

Hello and welcome to Pikuseru Soo.

Pikuseru Soo is an art shop with pixels, adoptables and doodles.

I created to pretty much make some gold. It'll help me fund as I am questing. As of now I have no quest thread up but I'll think about it later. For now I am still pondering on what to quest for. Pikuseru is ピクセル which means Pixel and Soo is a Korean name I heard. I am a vivid lover of both Japanese and Korean so I tried to incorporate them together for a name.

I am not the best pixel artist. I have been doing pixel art for a few years but recently got back into it. I am thinking of making my own creations but I am sure. For now, I will just make pre-mades and accept requests. ^^ I recently got into animating things, so you might notice all the headers I use here are animated. Do not worry, it's not too fast or too slow. Just close your eyes if it starts to hurt!

Please take a look and enjoy your stay here. If you see anything you like, please buy.

Win 10,000g, have 800g off your order... or even win free pixel art or adoptables! For more detail scroll the the bottom. Please make sure to read all the rules.

User Image

Hiatus
More detail, I will be finishing up all current orders then afterwards work on adding new additions to the shop. I will still be taking orders but you'll be on the reserved list.

What does it mean?

Quote:
  • Open means I am accepting orders obviously. ^^
  • Closed means I will not be accepting orders and all current orders are put on hold.
  • Hiatus means I am on a break and/or am very busy. Current orders may or may not be put on hold. I might finish them a bit late. Also I am not accepting orders at this time.
  • Full Slots means all the slots are full but I am still taking orders. You will be put on the reserved list (people on that list reserved a spot for the slots). Priority = $$. If you want me to work on your asap = more $$.

User Image

Please make sure you save it to your own computer and don't hotlink okay? You don't have to pay, just feel free to take it but never claim it as your own! This freebie is available until Christmas! Oh, don't forget to post you took a freebie. ^^

User Image

User Image

(・w・) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ intro/status/freebie x rules/lists x updates/tdl x faqs x profile x pixel art x adoptables x doodles x how to order x waiting/reserved/past x contests/events x wishlist x art box x link in x link out

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

I am not strict on rules. As usual there are always rules here. ^^
Please try your best to follow them. I do not want to add anyone on the Black List.

• Follow Gaias ToS, ok?
  • Before even ordering, please, please make sure you check out the status of the shop @ first post.
  • When you make an order, please make sure to post it than pm me.
  • Please don't spam or stretch the thread, and no trolling. I appreciate bumps. <3
  • Don't steal or alter anything.
  • Please don't advertise. If you wish to be advertised, let us make a link exchange!
  • If your have a question, please post it here than PM me. I also have a FAQs section here in case!
  • Save everything to your own computer.
  • In order for me to start your order, you gotta' send me a trade first.

w h i t e l i s t
  • N/A

b l a c k l i s t
  • N/A

User Image

(・w・) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ intro/status/freebie x rules/lists x updates/tdl x faqs x profile x pixel art x adoptables x doodles x how to order x waiting/reserved/past x contests/events x wishlist x art box x link in x link out

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

If you love this shop and want to know the latest updates, here you go! Usually this is beneficial for myself since I tend to forget and get loss and well, keeping a track of updates helps me. sweatdrop

Quote:
November 16, 2010: On Hiatus (finishing up 3 orders) then working on additions!
November 14, 2010: Added new section: doodles
November 13, 2010: Added freebie, new linkage, added new adoptable, button, banner and contest
November 12, 2010: Opened shop, first customer: sammiku <3

User Image

Quote:
Adoptables
Naruto set: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Sai & Kakashi
One Piece set: Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Robin & Sanji
Vocaloid set: Miku, Kaito, Rin & Ren
Bleach set: Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime, Ishida & Chad
Fairytail set: Natsu, Lucy, Grey, Erza & Wendy
Cafe set: Pocky (chocolate/vanilla/strawberry/orange/banana/mint/chocolatechip)
Sushi (tamago/spam/norm/tamaki/sashimi)
Juice (orange/apple/grape/mixedfruit)
Oriental (noodles/onigiri/sushi/dango/mochi/tea/takoyaki/taiyaki)
Pokeball (angelic/devilish/plushie)
Other (giftbag/luckycharm/wishingbeads)

Freebies
New years, grand opening, more christmas

Charity/contest
Fund fund fund

Other
Create buttons (88x31)
Create banners

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Here you will find frequently asked questions; and questions I thought of on my own haha. Please make sure you read this. I try my best to ponder up questions I think people will ask. If this does not answer your question, please do not pm me but actually post here and I will answer it asap.

Quote:

• Where do you get your bases? - Generally I get them at Kawaiihannah. ^^

• What program do you use to make pixel art? - Windows Paint. I have Windows 7 so paint is a bit different.

• What program do you use to animate? - GIMP. You can find more about it on Kawaiihannah~! That's where I learned how to use the program.

• Can I order non-Gaia related requests? - Of course! If you want Naruto, etc... then please feel free. I will not make your own custom unless a picture is provided.

• Can I pm you? - Yes an no. Please do not pm me orders or questions relating to the shop but post is on here. If you want to pm me and say hello, go for it. This applies to friend requests too. ^^

• I saw someone steal, what do I do? - First tell me please so I can black list them and possibly report them.

• Can I bribe you or haggle down prices? - You cannot haggle down prices. My prices are absolute. However you can if you want bribe me with something or... instead of paying in gold but in items. You can find more about that @ the pricing section of the shop.

• How long does it take you to finish one pixel art? - Depends on how complex is it. It's always over an hour though. However I cannot guarantee I'll finish it within an hour after you ordered because I am a busy girl!

• The shops status is full, can I still order? - Of course! Just post your order as usual, but expect me to do it later. I have slots for 3 right now and once those slots are full, I will have a reserved list for people who want to order but will wait after I finish the 3 on the waiting list.

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User Image Hello. Want to get to know about the girl behind all this? Well if you're lazy to read my profile then please continue on (only if you're interested in getting to know me or having a general idea of me)

My name is Lily and I was born in Canada as a Vietnamese Canadian. I speak English, Vietnamese and a bit of Japanese. I am studying Japanese (over a year) and Korean. I am 17 years old and at the moment on my last year of high school. I plan on becoming a doctor and enrolling into university next year. I am completely involved within my school and community and I am a straight A honor student who is a complete nerd. I have a boyfriend and he's my life. I can drive, but I am not the legal age to drink. I don't smoke and do those stuff. *thumbs up*

I love manga, anime, videogames, jrock, jpop and kpop. Not only that but everything about Japan and Korea. From geography, history, fashion, music, food, life styles, politics, entertainment, dramas and all that. I also enjoy photography, graphic art/design, learning foreign languages, dance (hip hop and kpop dance hehe), karaoke, yoga and being healthy.

I am very friendly and outgoing. I am funny, energetic, loud and full of life and confidence. I am a bit of a sarcastic and blunt person but as well I can be a total jerk haha. I have confidence like a guy and I am a bit cocky. I am overall a good person, but it's up to you to judge me on that.

As for Gaia. I joined a long time ago in 2004 but made a new account, which is Haanae. I made a new account because I couldn't make 10k for a name change haha. Lame right? I know.

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

For now there are only one bases available and one example. I will be working on making more examples for different bases. With permission, when I finish orders in the future I will use those as examples as well. For now, please just judge my pixel art with only one example haha!

User Image

Note: Females are #s 1-14 and males are #s 15-19. The bases for the head, the left is females and the right is males.

User Image

<-- Oldest / Newest --&

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

I also may animate your order if you request for it. For now here is what I can do:

Animate eyes: I can make them wink, blink... something like that, nothing much. This will cost you an extra 50g.

Images/Text: If you want for example stars popping up, sparkles, text etc. It will generally start from 50g and over depending on what you want animated.

I'll add some examples later!

-insert banner-

I am a bit picky now when I do pixel art and there are somethings I rather not do or will do. Here are the things I will not absolutely do. >_<

What I will do
Quote:
  • I will do couples or pairings depending if I have a couple base shown. (For now, I will not do couples. I'll make an example later but I'm willing to do couples regardless)
  • I will do simple animal pet thingie items. But please run it with me first and let me see if it is complex or not. Something like the Kiki is fine.
  • I will do customs and your own design PROVIDING that you have a picture. So give me your gaia avatar, anime, videogames etc.
  • Anything else I haven't mentioned that is also not mentioned on "what I won't do".

What I won't do
Quote:
  • Mecha. This is not negotiable. A little mecha is fine but a lot is a no no.
  • Those items where they have another human figure beside them. I don't know how to explain it but it's you plus another figure in your avatar. Yeah that's a lot of work, sorry.
  • Very cluttered avatars. If you look at my current one right now, that cluttered is okay. Too cluttered isn't.
  • I won't do backgrounds.
  • I won't do orders that request me making a pixel art of a real live person.

User Image

Now let's get to the nitty gritty. How much would it cost? It all depends on how complex your order is. Here is what will take part of the pricing:

Quote:
Initial pricing: 500g (if I don't find it difficult)
Animation: Varies. Refer to the top~!
Priority: If you really want it done asap, then you gotta pay me at least... 100g more and I'll make you top priority. Okay well it'll speed your order up.
Detail: The more detail, the more it will cost. Varies.

Example: If you recall to my example (first one). It would cost around 800g or 850g.

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

I have adoptables set up for people who are interested in adopting these adorable little pixels. I have only one for now, and I'll be working up and creating sets of 5 for different series (I usually make my adoptables anime related btw)

Naruto
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Quote:
Individuals: 150g
Sets of 5: 700g
Special/Seasonal: 200-300g

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Wah, I added another section! I love to doodle online so I thought about putting it on here. For now I will do head shots and torso. I'm not the best since it's done on paint and colors are edited on another program.

Make sure you read what I will and won't do~

What I will do
Quote:
  • Couples and a groups up to 3 (maybe 4 if you bribe)
  • Pets, animals, accessories etc.
  • Cluttered avatars are ok. surprised
  • Yaoi, yuri, whatever~
  • OCs and Gaian related things! (Plus things from animes, videogames etc)

What I won't do
Quote:
  • Mecha. I can't draw mechas at all.
  • Backgrounds.
  • Real life people (I doodle virtual/anime/etc)

User Image

Head shot - Line & Color
User Image User Image

Torso - Line & Color

User Image

User Image
Quote:
  • Head shot (Line): 1000g
  • Head shot (Color): 3000g
  • Torso (Line): 1500g
  • Torso (Color): 4000g
  • Torso (Line-Couple): 2000g
  • Torso (Color-Couple): 5000g

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

How do you order? Well, I'll teach you how! Please before ordering, make sure you read the status of the shop on the first post.
All orders are posted. Orders that are pmed will be ignored.

User Image

User Image

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Base(s)[/b]:
[b]Head Base(s)[/b]:
[b]Image(s)[/b]:
[b]Animation (optional)[/b]:
[b]Priority[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:
[b]Price[/b]:
[b]Tip[/b]:

• Name: Obviously, please put your name. Username or real name, doesn't matter. Nickname too, I don't care.

• Base(s): List the number of the base(s) you want.

• Head Base(s): List the number of the head base(s) you want.

• Image(s): Please post the image in URL form and not IMG form. Also if you are ordering more than one pixel art please make it clear which image belongs to which base.

• Animation: This is optional. Make sure you read what animations I am doing and specifiy what you wand.

• Priority: Leave this blank if you don't care when it'll get done. If you want it done in a day or two, tell me.

• Other: Any other information you want me to know.

• Price: Now be real honest with me what you think the price is. Read the previous post to get an idea of how much it will cost you. If I find it too little I will tell you.

• Tip: Got a tip or not? You can leave it blank if you don't wanna tip.

User Image

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Series[/b]:
[b]Character(s)[/b]:
[b]Total Price[/b]:
[b]Tip[/b]:

• Name: Obviously, please put your name. Username or real name, doesn't matter. Nickname too, I don't care.

• Series: Name me the series the adoptable(s) belong to.

• Character(s): Name me the character(s) you want to order.

• Total Price: Add up all the price if you're ordering more than one adoptable, or if ordering one then just the initial pricing.

User Image

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Shot[/b]:
[b]Outline/Color[/b]:
[b]Image(s)[/b]:
[b]Total Price[/b]:
[b]Tip[/b]:

• Shot: Is it a head or torso shot?

• Outline/Color: Choose one.

• Image(s): Straight forward~

• Total Price: Add up all the price if you're ordering more than one or if ordering one then just the initial pricing.

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Here's a list of my lovely patient customers. I will emphasize lovely and patient because I tend to procrastinate. Haha. (^__^) Please use the legend below to guide you!

question - Haven't sent trade
whee - Didn't accept trade yet
arrow - Working on it

I am doing only 3 slots for now. I am really busy, I am sorry! But please feel free to post your order to reserve yourself a spot for a slot. It's all in order unless I bold them as a priority.

• Tell Me Goodbye arrow
  • Valquist
  • x-Panda Pop-x

Here are people who haven't sent/accept trade yet.

n o t i c e
  • N/A

User Image

These are people who paid to be top priority. The legend above applies to this as well. Priority listing means who ever pays more I will work on there order before everyone else. The more you pay, the higher of priority you are.

• None atm

User Image

If you find the shops status full and still want to order, just post up an order form. Keep in mind that you will not get your order completed anytime soon. I will move people up in order on the reserved list to the waiting list. If you want to be a priority then you gotta pay more.

• N/A

User Image

These are my lovely past customers. Hehehe. If there's a heart beside them, it means they tipped or paid high!

• sammiko
  • iheartss501 heart
  • Adesi heart
  • II CherryOak II heart
  • Eternal Reunion heart

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

I thought about having some fun and having a contest as well as a mini charity as a part of this. I want to be able to give back to people because in the past people were kind enough to donate to me haha. I also want to be able to freely award my "art work" out as well!

Make sure you read the rules for everything in this post.

Grand Opening~
Get 800g off your order! How? Well here's how! Just answer the question below with your order form. Try your best to get as close as possible to the answer! This is only valid for one per customer~!

Question: List 10 items I am wearing.

This is valid until November 30!

#1 Bumping~
For those who keep my thread alive and bump a considerate amount (you can number them I don't care, either way I will be back tracking and keeping track) can have an adoptable of their choice or a pixel art of their choice completely free.

Rules

• Make sure you read the rules (second post) on this thread.
  • I'm thinking of a time span. Once you win your free adoptable/pixel art, you gotta wait a week before you can be eligible for another one (it also depends on how much slots/orders I have...
  • I will pm you if you won an adoptable/pixel art. From there you will pretty much fill out an order form like usual with the price set as: Free or blank, etc whatever. Just don't put a price. Don't reply to my pm with your order, post it on here. Afterward, the steps in trading are the same.

Quote:
No one ish bumping

#2 Bumping~
Now this is different. I don't care about how many times you post but for every 20 pages, the first poster will win 10k or an item of their choice that is 10k or less! I might change it to every 10/15 pages depending on my funds.

Rules

• Don't spam and troll. Bumping and talking is better.
  • If I don't have the gold on me, then please wait at least two days so I can get some gold through games, browsing etc.
  • I accept donations. ^^
  • When you win, do not pm me. Instead wait for me to pm you, afterward please, please if you want an item of your choice that is 10k or less, then reply back with the name of the item. If you're satisfied with only getting 10k, then don't reply to the pm.

Quote:
Page 40 winner: N/A
Page 60 winner: N/A

Funding: 150,000g

I am going to set aside 10k for this. ^_^ Donations are appreciated!

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

My wishlist and an item I am questing. I'll make a separate quest thread eventually but for now please tolerate this. Oh and any of the items I want or am questing for can be used as payment. 4laugh

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

This is my art box. This is where art, stuff and freebies I have bought or claimed are. ^^ Please do not steal. They are all on my own server too.

User Image
^ My treasure. She was my first Gaian friend in 2004, Kiata and I miss her a lot. ^

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I have to add more and upload some more on my own account on photobucket. Expect this blog (or post) to be full some time soon! ^^

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

If you want to link back to me, feel free to! But also keep in mind please and thanks, that if you want a link exchange you should post here. I made only one button so far. Hehehe.

88x31
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/pikuseru-soo/t.67088101/][img]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp318/acudal/LILY/Pixel/buttob2.gif[/img][/url]

104x47
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/pikuseru-soo/t.67088101/][img]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp318/acudal/LILY/Pixel/button.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Interested in a spot here? Please do not pm me about linkage okay? Post on this thread if you're interested with this:

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Shops Name[/b]:
[b]Button[/b]:

For button, just put the image there you want me to put here. ^^

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
The Underground Pixel Doll Shop

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff