1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 600 601 602 > >> >>> »|

User Image

heart WELCOME! heart
Shop StatusOPEN
Slot Status Full!

User Image
Please give us a great big green thumb! :D

Check it out! We have new CG samples!

Contest! Whoever rolls a 42 with ten 10-sided dice will win a free half body colored with background. biggrin :.

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery here: [x__Here__x]

User Image

°Announcements°°
°Rules°°
°How to Order°°
°Examples°°
°Prices°°
°Slots°°
°Nice List°°
°Naughty List°°
°Links°°
Affiliates

User Image

Saturday. November 21. 2009. 11:00pm~ art technique has changed a bit, finally some decent coloring on my tablet!
Friday Sept 25. 2009. 9:24pm~ lowered the prices a bit.... sad
Wednesday Sept 23. 2009. 4:46pm ~ Added new shop examples. (Pen Sketches)
Monday Sept 21. 2009. 5:00PM ~ first to page 400 gets free sketch art!
Tuesday Sept 15. 2009. 8:53 pm Grand Reopening of the Shop!
Monday, Sept 14. 2009. 4:20pm~ Working on re-opening the shop! We'll have a whole new look a feel soon!
Tuesday, july 7. 2009. 8:50 am~ Happy Late Fourth of July! My Tablet's working well now, I can finally color my artwork! biggrin Updated examples.
Saturday, may 30. 2009. 9:11am~ Summer is officially here! Now I'll have more time for artwork! biggrin
Monday, May 25. 2009. 10:45 am~ have had a new colorist for a while now. Hope her amazing talent suits my art! Has had over 5 orders made in one day (yesterday)! Thank you everyone! :'D

Thursday Aprril 16, 2009. 4:57pm~ Added more rules. Discovered the winner of the 200 pages contest. Had to cancel some orders due to overwork...
Saturday. March 28, 2009. 1:38pm~ Added Questions and Answers Section in the rules. Updating shop. Ordered new thread layout, should arrive soon! Searching for another colorist.

Wednesday. march 25, 2009. 6:23pm~ We remembered today!
Wednesday. March, 4, 2009.~ Updated Shop!
Tuesday. Jan, 20, 2009. 4:13pm~ Renamed shop |T.r.o.p.!.x|

Saturday. Jan, 17, 2009. 6:00pm~ created the Contests post
Monday. Jan, 12, 2009 5:00pm to whenever~ Updating! 8D

Friday. Jan,2, 2009 2:31pm ~ Announcement! Bought new equipment to draw with! heart
Sunday. Dec, 28. 9:48pm ~updated Will Do's and Won't Do's.
Tuesday. Dec, 23. 4:56pm ~Santa Sale Over
Sunday. Dec,21. 8:14pm ~lowered slot numbers. Commissioned colorist yesterday.

Saturday. Dec, 20. 11:26am ~updated shop font and colors. Beginning Of Santa Sale!
Friday. Dec, 19. 8:35pm ~ +Paradice+ Avatar Art Shop's Grand Opening!

User Image

Please Read All The Rules Before Posting A Form

°° Follow the Gaia ToS!

°° Please, please, please! Do not steal any art that is shown in our shop. Both the customers and I would really like to keep it one of a kind.

°° Keep cussing at a minimum. You may, but please remember that not all of Gaia is 14+

°° Do not badger me about when you will receive your art! It is a pet peeve of mine and really aggravates me. Also, if I rush like you ask, the quality of the art isn't that great in the end...

°° You may order as many times and as you want. However, each order will take up one slot. So please consider others as well.

°° If you do not wish to pay for your art in Gaia gold, you may also pay with Items and Art. Just remember to PM me (ScarletComet) about this option or we will charge you gold.

°° Please do not complain about the prices. They are set prices and will not change if you ask. (however they can change over time.)

°° Stick around! Don't just hop in and then leave! We here in the shop love conversations! biggrin

°° Be a regular! Come in, chat, have fun, offer our shop to others, etc. We love publicity! wink And we give freebies too.

°° I do not do fullbody art! So don't ask!

°° Please, INSPIRE ME! I hate drawing really dull characters! Eventually I give up on the dull characters any way, so you'd be waiting for nothing.

°° Don't complain if I cancel you. I was Either too busy, the avatar was boring, etc. If you still want art, come back with a better offer and we'll talk.

°°When I say Full I mean Full! Please don't post orders or ask if any slots are open!!!

°° Scarlet says: Leviosa

°°More Rules may be added later. If so, we will put a notice in the Updates. Please view the Updates regularly as you may miss important information.

User Image

Oc's (some)
Yaoi > Yuri
Couples > Groups
Some Gore
Furries (I'll try)
Nudity (to an extent. Nothing completely naked.)
Anything not in the Won't do list

User Image

X Cluttered (just ask me if you are)
X Some Masks
X Some hats
X Buck teeth
X Heart breaker jackets
X Fullbodies (sorry!)

User Image

Q. How long will the art take?
A.It depends fully on the avatar and request(s) in general.
It could take up to two weeks or more, but patience is always needed for art. smile

Q. Can I order more than one piece of art at a time?
A.You can.
But don't expect them to be done quickly. One piece of art can take up to two weeks. You could be waiting for a while.

Q.Do you take bribes if slots are closed?
A.Yes.

Q.Do you do couples?
A. Well, again, depending on the avatars, and the pose wanted, it takes a good bribe.
I'll also accept friendly couples.

Q.Do you take items as bribe/payment?
A. Yes. I also take gold payments. I highly prefer items, especially expensive collectible ones. But I always need some people offering gold too...

Q.Will you draw my avi?
A. Depending on whether you give me a good gold amount/item and if your avatar gives me inpiration.

Q.Can I have a freebie?
A. Freebies are given out to people who hang around and chat frequently in the shop. However, depending on how busy I am, freebies can be rare.

Q.How much do I pay?
A. See the price section in the shop. It's there for a reason. wink

Q.I'm on the black list, why?
A. The Black List is basically the ban list.
You've either broken a rule, or annoyed/pissed me off. Once you're on the list, it takes a lot for me to take you off.

Q
.I read everything, but my order was declined, why?
A. In the rules it states that I have the right to decline any orders for any reason.
Usually, I'll tell you, if I don't, move on.

Q.What program do you use for your art?
A. I use the Gimp, which is just as good as Photoshop. Most of the time I draw traditional lineart and scan it in for coloring, but sometimes I draw completely digital. Other times is can be completely traditional. I use watercolors, colored pencils, and markers.

Q.My question is not on here, what do I do?
A. Ask in a PM, and I will answer, and it might make it's way to this list of Q's and A's. wink

User Image

[Notice: My style changes a lot and the samples may or may not change with it.]

Watercolor portraits

These pieces are large watercolor paintings that generally take about a week to do (can be more, can be less). This includes a background (unless you say specifically no background) and detailed and vibrant colors. Very pretty to have. and 100% original! (the pictures taken of these will be neater. The photography was rushed...)
[X]

Digital Art (CG)

These I do not particularly like since I'm not all that great at coloring. Typically these take a lot of time (from 4-8+ hours) and, if the right amount of time is spent, they look really cool. Backgrounds are only done if heavily and I mean HEAVILY bribed. [Please Click on the pics!]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sketches

Sketches are a ton of fun to do. I always do them with my tablet and they're fun and (sometimes) messy! They're really quick and generally are one color. Or, by request, can be base colored.
[X]
[X]
[X]

Pen Sketches

I actually think I do better with these than the normal CG sketches. These are done with multicolor pens. I have had a ton of people in the past request these. C: And most of the time you get them within the hour that you order.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
User Image

This is a Bribe Shop. All offers should be made with items or in pure gold bribes.
The quest items list can be found at the bottom of this post. Please make sure the LMP is correct before offering. I do not accept low-lmp items unless they are grouped with other items.

:Notice: Couple art is accepted but higher bribes need to be made.

Once you are accepted, please start the trade immediately. Below is the way to start the trade to me. Just click it! Oh yeah, I don't really care what you offer, just make sure it's decent ;D

Pay Here!

Quest Items
Here I will post a few items I am dying to get. Offer one of them to me, and you will get an auto slot in the shop. However, if the slots are closed and/or full do not post bribe. Also, the LMP will be the current price. You can offer me any item you please, even if not on this list. (I still might like that item :> )

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Slot Status:CLOSED

For everyone who is accepted, their names and the page number will be placed here. Remember, if the slots are full it means do not order! The status of the slots will be in bold above.

Normal Bribe Slot 1
: CLOSED

Normal Bribe Slot 2
: I n k e e [sketching]

User Image
red = waiting for trade
(This italicized list contains the people who ordered from my temp sketch c: )

Evil Innocent (3/4 40k)
I R e p t a r I (chibi 15k)
Fireystella (3/4 33k)
iirawr_chibi (3/4 47k)
Tabitha Levi (chibi 40k) heart
crayola dinosaur (3/4 35k)
II EstoEric II (3/4 100k)
imcrazyinmyhead (chibi 30k)
mail-order jesus (3/4 34k)
xTwilightTulip (20k chibi)
Fakesmilesaretrueones (30k chibi )
Secretly Anonymous (25k chibi )
hannie1405 (20k chibi)
Tolei (3/4 30k)
x ReiKi x (3/4 50k!!) heart
White Oblivion (110k 3/4) heart
Ice Demon (40k chibi)
Sarubia (K.B.6th gen 3/4)
twentyy four (40k chibi)
Enchanted Blue (5k for a headshot! ) heart
Fun289 ( 3k headshot)
Nose Picking Fun ( 5k headshot)
Confushious (60k chibi couple)
pinkdragoon (chibi 15k)

Gabefly
Jiggly Wess [X]
xReikax [X]
Lola Stardust (<33 140k)
Shenne Akirami [X] [Freebie!]
Lucifers Broken Angel (300k + DA sub) heart heart
moonlit-slayer1780 [X]

|Muff Muff| [X]
Ryuuzaki Meajong (2mill <3) [X]
Melody_Sato (90k-ish)
iLostie (40k sketchie <3)
x J a c k A c e (45k lineart sketch)
x J a c k A c e (50k sketch)
-_Wish_of_the_Goddess_- (Noel's Gift +30k)
Dark_chocolateangel
User Image

[color=grey]HEY SCARLET! I'M BRIBING YOU![/color]
[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Type[/b]: (3/4//couple//chibi//group//etc... If more than one please specify...)
[b] What Kind?[/b]: (watercolor, CG, line art, etc...)
[b]References[/b]: (please put a link//picture here)
[b]Bribe[/b]: (specify the amount you're bribing)
[b]Pose9s)[/b]: (give me links of pose(s) you would like here. You can put several and I'll pick one.)
[b]Extra[/b]: (anything you want to say goes here!)
[b]Scarlet Says:[/b] (what does Scarlet Say? Don't know? Go read the rules!)

Example Form

HEY SCARLET! I'M BRIBING YOU!
Username(s): ScarletComet
Type: Chibi Single
What Kind?: line art
References: User Image
Bribe: this-many-k
Pose(s): [X]
Extra: raur C:
User Image

Art that I have either been given or bought. C:
I love getting art, whether it's free or not. heart

[X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
User Image

User ImageShenne Akirami~ For being so nice here in the shop and always coming back to chat. wink
Crystal_MoonRose~ We just love her! xd
moonlit-slayer1780~ thanks for sticking around so much! wink
Tomato Top~ An awesome friend, and a random bumper. O u O;;
xXdrejjXx
nam1k1
Nightshade IV ~ one of the best customers we've ever had!
iKiska
dark_chocolateangel

User Image

No one let's keep it that way!

User Image

Here is my shop's link. Please inform me if you wish to use it. ;D

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/c-v-open-d/t.45936913/][IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/maharuyasha/cove.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/c-v-open-d/t.45936913/][IMG]http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/S092/covb.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/c-v-open-d/t.45936913/][img]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/phoenixbasilisknixxy/Threads/covsmall.jpg[/img]
User Image

If you wish to put your shop here please PM me.
I Only accept banners.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

HOP HOP HOP CHIBI ART SHOP <333

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas