MANATEES. 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
UPDATES. MOAR UPDATES. 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Dapper Capitalist

User Image

! ! Here's What's Up ! !

December 11th 2011

We're finally open to some requests, but still under construction! Please bear with the mild confusion and disarray as we clean up and add coding, extra options, and lots and lots of love!
SO MUCH TO DO.

. . . . .

February 19th 2012

I lost my internets for a while. Back, working. The art program I use has been on the fritz for forever and a day, and I can't get anything done. I fail at life.
SOOOOO, I'll try to finish up the orders, but this shop is gonna temporarily shut down for an itty bitty bit.

! ! Thanks For Listening ! !

Hi everyone, and welcome to Pokémon Polyester;
a cozy little shop for all your custom poképlush needs!
Whether it be a plain ol' pikachu poképlush,
or your entire party stitched, stuffed,
and cosplaying as your favorite characters...
we'll do it!

Highly personalized, quality art is our goal,
and we won't stop until we plush the entire world! >;D

Freeb To Be Posted Soon (apologies for the delay)

Please post in the thread if you took it. <33
Please use it if you take it.
Please do not alter it, or claim that it is your own work.
Freebs will be updated every so often.
I wish I had more time to handle everything...

a link to the available slots, if you care to take a peek.

Customer List -- <3 = tipped

Disarming North Korea <3 :: afternoon popsicles <3 :: Gods playlist :: XXX :: XXX

All pixelated GIFs below are courtesy of Photobucket and the people who made them. I do not claim ownership of anything but my shop and my plushies.

Dapper Capitalist

A b o u t >>>the ARTIST

User Image

Title: Call me... Finn. - 3-

Art Tools Used: DAmuro on Deviantart (basic brush pack only), and the mouse-pad of a Macbook. As you can see, my resources are very limited.

Mental: has diagnosed (but untreated) ADD, a very overactive imagination, and a mild inferiority complex.

Residence: Middle of a Snowy Cornfield.

Occupation: Part-Time Starving Artist && Full-Time Highschool Student

Online Most Frequently: On weekends (shared computer time).

Likes: making people happy ;; playing pokémon ;; crocheting ;; drinking coffee ;; WATER

Dislikes: too-hot weather ;; most cooked vegetables ;; dull colors ;; incompetent people ;; liars

Usually Overuses This Emote >>>> emotion_awesome

User Image

Dapper Capitalist

Sample Zero
Sample One
Sample Two
Sample Three
Sample Four

Here at Pokémon Polyester, no two poképlushies are exactly alike!
No pre-made bases, shape tools, etc. are used in the standard production of these plushies,
so you can be sure you're getting unique, quality art for your gold.
Poképlushies are all made to order :
from their type, to their pose, to whatever they might be holding or wearing.
To make a list of all the possibilities would be endless!
So here are some generalizations to make it easier for you.

Please do not steal, alter, or re-sell my artwork--and never EVER claim that it is of your own creation. I will hang you by your toenails and beat you with a flaming donkey if you do.

A v a i l a b l e >>>Poképlushies

Standard Poképlushies Available

Plain Plush 25,000gUser Image

tab tab tab This Plain plush group entails any nonlegendary pokémon you can think of, from any of the five generations. Sounds splenderous, does it not?

Rare Plush 50,000gUser Image

tab tab tab The Rare plush is any poképlush modeled after a legendary pokémon. Magnificent, no? The fifth generation legendaries are not currently available, because I am not familiar enough with them and I need more practice. Please be patient.

Unusual Plush 45,000gUser Image

tab tab tab An Unusual plush is... well, it's just downright odd! You don't see these pokémon every day, you know! This selection includes: Surfing Pikachu, Flying Pikachu, Spiky-Eared Pichu, Shadow Lugia (also known as experiment XD001), Ditto-Faced Pokémon (aside from ditto), Red Gyarados (this will be drawn differently than a normal, shiny Gyarados), and more (ask to see the full list)! The only trouble is, you can't order these little guys shiny unless, like Red Gyarados, they are already shiny--and in that case, you do not have to pay extra for them as you would for other poképlushies made shiny.

Unreal Plush 70,000gUser Image

tab tab tab Have a fakémon you're just dying to have in plush? Send it this way! Be as specific as you wish. The more details that are presented, the easier it is to plush it correctly.

Mash Plush 75,000gUser Image

tab tab tab Take pieces of various, existing pokémon and sew them together into one, adorable abomination. Let the pieces keep their color to make it look even more mashed, or pick a color-scheme for the entire plush.

Set 60,000g = 2 poképlushies (climbs by 8,000g every time you add a pokémon).User Image

tab tab tab Oh deary me! The previous options only apply to single plushies. So what if you would like more than one drawn together(not separately)? Here's an easy solution: buy a set! Sets contain a minimum of two poképlushies, and a maximum of six. You may not yet order sets that contain: Poképlushies from the Unreal or the Mash group.

E x t r a >>>Options

Personalize Your Poképlush With Pokéballs, Props, and More!

Shiny +4,000g to your order for every pokémon made shiny (shiny not currently available for pokémon in the Unusual plush group).

Color Mutation +6,000g per plush mutated. Mutations not an option for: Unusual, Unreal, and Mash plush groups.

Add another pokémon's coloring to your poképlush (please specify if you want any markings transferred as well), or just create your own pallet!

Super-Size +5,000g if you want to super-size that little guy (super-sizing not currently available for any Sets).

Add Pokéball +500g for any pokéball from the original series :: +1,000g for a design-your-own pokéball to be added (you describe or show me a pokéball of your own creation, and I'll draw it in for you). Limit of one per poképlush.

Add Berries and Fruits +200g per berry from the game, +400g per fruit that appears in real life (i.e. apples, oranges, etc). Limit of one per poképlush. If your poképlush has a berry or fruit, it can't have a health item!

Health Items +500g per health item. If your poképlush has a health item, it can't have a berry or fruit equipped!

Health items include health-healing items like Potions and Moomoo Milk, status-healing items such as Paralyze Heals and Antidotes, and supplements such as Zinc and Protein.

Cosplay +8,000g per pokémon you put in a cosplay of your choice (anime characters, other pokémon, your own avatar, etc). Props, special items, and wear&tear cannot be equipped to a poképlush who is cosplaying!

All cosplays consist of the outfit, accessories, and possibly a wig upon request. Physical attributes (such as scars, tattoos, wings, horns, etc) will be noted and added unless you explicitly tell me otherwise.

Special Items +1,000g per item. Limited to one per poképlush.

This category includes held items and items necessary for evolution. Stones, incense, bells, etc.

Wear and Tear +500g per rip/missing button/etc. Limited to two imperfections per poképlush. Poképlush who are cosplaying cannot have added imperfections!

A missing button eye, stuffing falling out, a stitched-on patch... all those things count as wear and tear.

Props +450g per prop. Limited to three per poképlush. Poképlushies cannot have props equipped if they are cosplaying!

Accessories (such as a hat, ribbon, earring, etc), scars, tattoos, and mood bubbles all count as props. If you want something scattered around the plush (like blowing leaves, bubbles, or little five-point stars) I'll probably draw them in for free. :T
Just ask me. <33

Wings and Horns +2,000g per set of large wings :: +1,000g per set of small wings :: +2,000g for a set of large/complex horns (please provide references when requesting these) :: +1,000g for a set of small/simple horns. Poképlushies with pre-existing wings and/or horns will have them replaced by the requested wings and/or horns listed in the order.

Themes Coming Soon

A v a i l a b l e >>>Trainerplushies

COMING SOON

A v a i l a b l e >>>Gijinkaplushies

COMING SOON

Dapper Capitalist

H o w >>>to ORDER

Please do not request art if both the slots and waiting list are full unless you plan on bribing me.

Read about all the options (ask if you have any questions, I don't bite).

Look at all of the order forms before choosing one.

Fill out desired form carefully and correctly, then post it in the thread (all helpful hints and their brackets should be deleted upon completion of the order form}. I will address any existing problems before going through with the order. Please notify me if this order is a gift for another person.

Send a trade with the necessary amount, title the trade with the page number your order is on.

Your order may take as little as a few hours, or as much as a few days. It depends on the difficulty of the order, where you are on the list (as seen at the top), and how much time I have during the week. Please do not hassle me.

I will post a watermarked version for viewing before accepting the trade, and after the trade is fully completed you will be presented with an un-watermarked version via PM (if your private messages are set to 'Friend Only', please be aware that I will not be able to contact you, and you will not receive your art).

Order forms will be updated as they are completed. Sorry if there's a delay!

Poképlush >>>order FORMS

Basic-But-Sweet Single Order for those people who desire a poképlush without all those extras. This is the most basic of order forms.

[align=center][color=skyblue][size=25]I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST--[/size][/color][/align]

[color=slategray][size=10][b]This order has been placed by:[/b] { Your username here }

[b]Which pokémon would you like this plushie to be?:[/b] { Pokémon name here, if there are gender differences in the particular species, please specify }

[b]What plush group is your option in?:[/b] { Plain, Rare, Unusual, Unreal, or Mash (this is not a Set form) }

[b]What pose do you desire your plushie in?:[/b] { Be as descriptive as you like. If you have no preference, put None }

[b]Would you like to Supersize your order?:[/b] [ yes ] [ no ] {erase this, and [b]bold[/b] your option}

b]Do you wish to give this poképlush a Color Mutation?: { if so, please be specific. }

[b]Desired Pokéball[/b]: { if none, put None. If the pokéball is one of your own creation, please name it and describe in full detail. }

[b]Would you like to make it Shiny?: [/b][ yes ] [ no ] {erase this and [b]bold[/b] your option}

[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

[b]Tip:[/b] { Optional, obviously }

[b]Final amount due:[/b] { Please double-check that your math is correct ;D tip included }

[align=center][color=skyblue][size=25]LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS![/size][/color][/align][/size][/color]

Sugar-Coated "All Options" Single Order with all of those tasty extras! It's like adding sprinkles and a cherry to your sundae (this order does not include a cosplay option).

[align=center][color=plum][size=25]I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST--[/size][/color][/align]

[color=slategray][size=10][b]This order has been placed by:[/b] { Your username here }

[b]Which pokémon would you like this plushie to be?:[/b] { Pokémon name here, please specify gender if there are gender differences in the desired pokémon species }

[b]What plush group is your option in?:[/b] { Plain, Rare, Unusual, Unreal, or Mash (this is not a Set form) }

[b]What pose do you desire your plushie in?:[/b] { Be as descriptive as you like. If you have no preference, put None }

[b]Would you like to Supersize your order?:[/b] [ yes ] [ no ] {erase this, and [b]bold[/b] your option}

[b]Would you like to make it Shiny?: [/b][ yes ] [ no ] {erase this and [b]bold[/b] your option}

[b]Do you wish to give this poképlush a Color Mutation?: { if so, please be specific. }

[b]Desired Pokéball[/b]: { if none, put None. If the pokéball is one of your own creation, please name it and describe in full detail. }

[b]Desired Fruit or Berry:[/b] { if none, put None }

[b]Desired Health Item:[/b] { if none, put None }

[b]Desired Special Item:[/b] { if none, put None }

[b]Desired Wear and Tear:[/b] { if none, put None }

[b]Desired Props:[/b] { if none, put None }

[b]Desired Wings:[/b] { if none, put None }

[b]Desired Horns:[/b] { if none, put None }

[b]Final amount due:[/b] { Please double-check that your math is correct ;D tip included }

[align=center][color=plum][size=25]LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS![/size][/color][/align][/size][/color]

Candy-Coated Cosplay Single Order with a cherry on top! Go to town with this, I dare you. ;D

[align=center][color=pink][size=25]I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST--[/size][/color][/align]

[b]Which pokémon would you like this plushie to be?:[/b] { Pokémon name here, please specify gender if there are gender differences in the desired pokémon species }

[b]Do you wish to give this poképlush a Color Mutation?: { if so, please be specific. }

[b]Desired Cosplay[/b]: { link a picture if you like. Remember, wigs are optional, and you must request one if you desire it on your plush. Accessories and physical attributes will be noted, but I would love it if you would confirm that you want [b]all of them[/b]. }

[b]Desired Fruit or Berry:[/b] { if none, put None }

[b]Desired Health Item:[/b] { if none, put None }

[align=center][color=pink][size=25]LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS![/size][/color][/align][/size][/color]

Syrupy Sets Sorry! I'm still working on the order forms for the sets. Keep yer peepers peeled, though.

Trainerplush >>>order FORMS

COMING SOON

Gijinkaplush >>>order FORMS

COMING SOON

Bribe >>>order FORM

The Busy-Bee Bribe Order Are the slots full? Bribe me!

[align=center][color=orchid][size=25]I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST--[/size][/color][/align]

[size=10][b]This order has been placed by:[/b] { Your username here }

[b]Who very humbly requests:[/b] { Lay it on me! Go into as much detail as you like }

[b]And is willing to offer:[/b] { It's called a bribe, silly. Let's see what you think this is worth }[/size]

[align=center][color=orchid][size=25]LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS![/size][/color][/align]

Dapper Capitalist

LOTS O' LOVE BOX

The awesome, kind, and generous people that deserve love FROM THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Dapper Capitalist

User Image

You walk through the tall grass, but nothing happened! Awwww, maybe next time...

Occasionally, if you are quite.

Perhaps, if you are lucky.

Possibly, if you are patient.

One might appear.
Or two.
Or three.

If a wild poképlush does appear, you should use a random number post action, and have it pick a number that is between 0 - 50,
if it picks the number listed below the wild poképlush... then and only then are you eligible to pay the price as listed below it (through a trade), and then keep it as your very own (unwatermarked version will be sent through a PM).

First come, first served.
If you end up buying one, please use it.
Do not resell it.
You may not return it.
Also, if there are more than one available at a time...
you may only pick one.
Roll as many times as you like, but be aware--
once someone gets the wild poképlush,
you may not have it, or commission one like it from the shop.
Wild poképlushies are event-exclusive, and there are only one of each.
Be patient, choose wisely...

AND HAVE FUN!

Dapper Capitalist

Shop Links && Affiliates

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/p-o-k-m-o-n-polyester-gotta-plush-em-all-open/t.76500557_1/][IMG]http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab185/SkyGirlForParis/pattern_4-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Make a 200x40 or a 88x31 link for us?
It would be much appreciated!

- - - - -

Just post your link in our shop! We'll put it up here no matter the size. C:
Though, if we add you, you should add us.
Seems only logical, no?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Capitalist

Dapper Capitalist

Dapper Capitalist

Dapper Capitalist

Dapper Capitalist

Dapper Capitalist

* snips a giant ribbon *

We're open!
Still a bit disorganized, if I do say so myself.
But if you see anything that you would like (something currently available, that is)-- go right ahead and order!

A nice chat or a good-luck bump would also be appreciated.
I LOVE THIS.

Although it might be a good thing I'm questing at the moment because otherwise I would have just bought a ton. ; O;

This is a wonderful shop though I hope you do very well!!

Dapper Capitalist

The Lady Captain
I LOVE THIS.

Although it might be a good thing I'm questing at the moment because otherwise I would have just bought a ton. ; O;

This is a wonderful shop though I hope you do very well!!

Awwww, thank you. <33
G'luck on your quest, too. :'D
I could never bring myself to save up a bunch of gold...
Too much temptation to splurge. xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces