1 2 3 4 5 >

Renovating.

Intro.
Renovating.

Rules/FAQ
More bleagh
fksdjaflka;
dskjdsfjkfdslkjdfskjdfs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waiting List:
[none]

Finnished:
nix-wolfwood
cuteski-chan
Headbanging_Kitsune
Poisoned Panda
Crappy_Pot_Pie

Donaters:
nix-wolfwood (50g)
cuteski-chan (50g)
Headbanging_Kitsune (1000g)
Poisoned Panda (50g)
Crappy_Pot_Pie (350g)

Awesome People:
My friendslist (Not listing all of them. XD )
~The Purple Pumpkin~ - For helping create the Bubblegum Panda Keychain limited.

Not-So-Awesome people:
VerticalVampire - for spamming and posting when I was setting up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Links Here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just copy and paste!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=31315335#1301215238][img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5351/smallpandabannervr9.gif[/img]

Links Out:

User Image

User Image
My Corner:

The Girl:
Likes: Hanging with friends, sugar, sleep, anime, online crap, techno and rock music, laughing, G4TV, pointy things, and shiny things.

Dislikes: My brother, rap, rude people, ignorance, being grounded, being restricted, and having to go to the bathroom really really bad.

Art Tools: Off of the computer, I typically use pencil, then ink it and color with colored pencil. The software I use to make my pixel art is MS paint (for the small things), Adobe Photoshop CS3, and Bannershop GIF Animator 5. You can download Photoshop and Bannershop online, and most Microsoft computers have MS Paint built in....

These are my quests:

Awesomely random avitar that I’ll never be able to afford

User Image
Total Value: 2,917,537 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Black Orchid Brooch
Grape Butterfly Terrycloth Tube-Top
Cloud
Oculus Magica
KoNfUzEd rAiNbOw ToE SoX
AFK
Baby Seal Slippers
Elegant Violet Lace Fan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pirate Avi

User Image
Total Value: 60,498 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Oculus Magica
Rainbow Stripes Speedies Top
KoNfUzEd rAiNbOw ToE SoX
Cloud
Charred Tundra Boots
Triple H's Sledgehammer
Buttoned Down Feather Skirt
Red Web Shirt
Pirate Patch
Ahhrr!! Hat Royal Purple
Gold Hoop Earrings

Current Quest: Pandy Pack

100/30,000? O.O

>.< Gotta finnish... Gotta finnish...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My Toys: (I bought/adopted them. No stealing.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff