1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to my little art shop. Here I try my best to bring you a variety of quality art at various prices. I carry quite a selection of Avatar Art as well as new and cute customizable Rock Pets.

Please feel free to browse my shop and say hi if you'd like. It's nice to talk to new people as well as familiar faces as I work.

While you are here, please be sure to read my Rules for Ordering and Thread Etiquette. This helps me ensure a hectic-free and friendly environment for you, myself, and others.

If you have any questions please feel free to quote me here in this thread or shoot me a PM. Thank you for stopping at Grimmy's Place. Enjoy the art and have fun!

-MsGrimm

Table of Contents:WELCOME!!!RulesAvatar Art & OCsRock Pets!Order Forms & Item Quest ListOrder ListFinished OrdersWhite List/VIP•Black List•SpecialsQ&ABannersAffiliatesHumor!OPEN!!!!!!

User ImageUser Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Rules

Basic Rules
•Please follow Gaia's ToS
•Please be patient and courteous towards myself and other customers
•You can quote me, but not anything from the first page.
•Use the correct Order Forms
•Do not steal any images that don't belong to you.
•Feel free to advertise my shop and ask to become an affiliate whether you are a fellow artist or have some other thread you need advertising.
•If you have any questions please feel free to ask me
Rules for Ordering
•Do not change the Order Forms
•Only one picture at a time per customer
•Post your order here in the thread; do NOT PM them to me.
•Pay attention to the Do's and Don'ts before ordering!
•If you're order's been selected and put on the list:
-Send me a trade request for the total amount
-Wait up to 7 days (in case I get busy) for your artwork to be completed depending on order. Pets much quicker than full body avatars
-I'll send a watermarked version of your work as proof of completion. In return you continue the trade.
-Once the trade has been completed I'll quote you with your order on this thread.
-Save your pictures. After 24 hours I can't guarantee your artwork won't get moved or deleted from my image hosting site.

Do's and Don'ts

•Do's
-Male and Female
-Avatars with animalistic features
-OCs...Note: You MUST provide pictures and details. Don't be upset if I don't think I can do it. Will accept both anime, digital, or real human photos
•Don'ts
-Heavily-cluttered avis. If I can't determine what the items are to put the puzzle together, then I can't draw it. If you dunno if your avi's too cluttered or not, simply ask n_n V
-n***s-ToS dude
-Furries. There's a difference between an avi with cat ears and a werewolf with a humanoid shape.
-complex full body armor and mechanical devices. I simply can't draw that well enough to sell. Again ask if you think it's too much or not.

*I reserve the right to add, change, or delete any of my rules at any given time. Thank you.

Table of Contents:WELCOME!!!RulesAvatar Art & OCsRock Pets!Order Forms & Item Quest ListOrder ListFinished OrdersWhite List/VIP•Black List•SpecialsQ&ABannersAffiliatesHumor!OPEN!!!!!!

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Prices Vary based on Complexity of Avatar

Headshots
•Colored-120-150k
User Image

•Black & White- 90-100k
User Image

Busts/Torso
•Colored- 200-220k
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

•Black and White-120-150k
User Image

Full
•Colored-400-500k
User Image

•Black&White-200-250k
User Image

*NEW*
•Couples (Full & colored)-800k-1mil
User Image

*NEW* OCs!
Have an original character (OC) you'd like to be draw? Grimmy's here to help!

•Full colored-500k
User Image

•Full black & white-300k

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Rock Pets!
Pet Rocks with Attitude

These cute little critters are yours to love and adore without having to feed or walk them.They're completely customizable with a large variety of options.

Basic Animal Rock Pets-10-15k
cats, dogs, penguins,pandas, pigs, bears, butterflies, unicorn, bunnies, etc)
User Image

Pokemon Rock Pets-15-25k
(I'm mostly familiar with gen 1 and part of gen 2 pokemon but will draw any of them with references)
User Image

Avi Rocks-15-25k
(I can make a rock pet have yours or someone else's avi features)
User Image

Miscellaneous Rocks-20-25k
(anime, game, tv and movie characters, comics, celebrities, etc.)
User Image

Customize 'Em!
-Chose practically any animal in any color! (I'll try my best to attempt anything)
-Optional Word bubble-Can say many short phrases! (Keep it PG-13)
-Optional Collar-Available in any color!
-Want a Rock Pet type not depicted? Just ask! Grimmy's gotcha. I can make rock pets look similar to anime or game characters, and anyone else!

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Order Forms

•Avi Size: (Headshot/Torso/Full Body/Couple/OC)
•Type: (Colored/Black and White)
•Reference(s): (Prefer Tektek with link to items, lots of other artwork if looking for a specific pose, series-related esthetic, hair and or clothes style if you want something that specific)
•Body Style: (thin, average, muscular, uke, seme, cute, sexy, etc. Be very specific with OCs)< Will try to work ideal body structure
•Price: (See Pricing references in Avatar Art Samples section)

[size=10]
•Avi Size: (Headshot/Torso/Full Body/Couple/OC)
•Type: (Colored/Black and White)
•Reference(s): (Prefer Tektek with link to items, lots of other artwork if looking for a specific pose, series-related esthetic, hair and or clothes style if you want something that specific)
•Body Style: (thin, average, muscular, uke, seme, cute, sexy, etc. Be very specific with OCs)< Will try to work ideal body structure
•Price: (See Pricing references in Avatar Art Samples section)
[/size]

Rock Pets Order Form

•Rock Pet type: (Basic/Pokemon/Avi/Misc.)
•Reference(s): (Prefer Tektek with link to items for avi-based and other artwork and character names)
•Optional Collar? (Y/N)
•Collar Color: (any)
•Optional Quote Bubble? (Y/N)
•Quote Bubble Wordes: (What do you want it to say?)
•Price: (See Pricing references in Rock Pet Samples section)

[size=10]
•Rock Pet type: (Basic/Pokemon/Avi/Misc.)
•Reference(s): (Prefer Tektek with link to items for avi-based and other artwork and character names)
•Optional Collar? (Y/N)
•Collar Color: (any)
•Optional Quote Bubble? (Y/N)
•Quote Bubble Wordes: (What do you want it to say?)
•Price: (See Pricing references in Rock Pet Samples section)
[/size]

Item Quest List
Click the Spoiler box below to see the items I'm questing. I'm willing to work with you if you have an item on the list if you are willing to trade to make the difference in the amount of gold you have.

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Order List

Order List
Guaranteed order completion. Those on this list must start the trade with the amount of the work before I'll start the work.
1.Saji Bloodmire-3 OCs together (1/3 finished)
2.Guinevere Silver-jack sparrow rock pet
3.Kadon AIastyre-full body couple art
Waiting List
not guaranteed I'll get to your order very soon, but have seen it. No trade needed at this time. I will contact when your order can be moved to the waiting list.

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Finished Orders

An archive of finished work. No guarantees the links will last. I forget and move stuff around from time to time on my image host account. n_n;

Misaki Blaze Bleeding Cyanide Dark_Queen_859 Dark_Queen_859 (2) SoyCrudo

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

White List/VIP

A place of recognition for frequent customers, helpers, and tippers. Thank you guys for helping me out! -brofist-

l_RavenPandorah_l-for being the biggest helper in world with pricing and setting this up!♥
Dark_Queen_859-first frequent customer!

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Black List

A place of shame for idiots and trolls who can't follow simple rules and keep things groovy. Don't be that guy. =_=

User Image

Table of Contents:WELCOME!!!RulesAvatar Art & OCsRock Pets!Order Forms & Item Quest ListOrder ListFinished OrdersWhite List/VIPBlack ListSpecialsQ&ABannersAffiliatesHumor!OPEN!!!!!!

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Specials

A place where I will advertise special offers on my products, rare freebies, and holiday and/or Gaia event-related art.

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Q&A

If there are any FAQs I'll place them along with answers. They can be anything pertaining to my art shop or something completely random. I'll answer anything! XD

•What program(s) do you use? SAI with resizing done on lunapic or photobucket.
•What's your preferred subject matter? I'm more comfortable with drawing females, especially with long hair because I have the most practice with them. I feel that I'm getting progressively better with males though and I appreciate the practice.
•What is the goal of your shop? My main purpose is improve my artistic abilities while giving others the art they want. My second purpose is to finally try my hand at questing items in a beneficial way, not just for myself.

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Banners

A few banners to advertise my little art shop.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/grimmsart][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2e0snxt.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/grimmsart][img]http://i.imgur.com/vNwlje0.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/grimmsart]http://i.imgur.com/gOXahgZ.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Affiliates

Like my Art? Have a shop or even non-art threads of your own you'd like to advertise? Just ask and I'll put your banner here.

Art-Related
User Image

Non-Art-Related

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Humor!

The more you talk to me the more you'll realize I'm one big dork with a silly personality. At least I admit it! Here I'll share some random pictures and memes that reflect on said humor.

User Image

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

OPEN!!!!!!

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit