Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
User Image

4/21/24 - Closing the shop for the rest of the month while I'm going on a real life vacation! I'll be back on 5/1!

gaia_angelleft Heyo! Welcome to my little shop! gaia_angelright
Here you can request from me mock sets for both recolors and Rhodonite submissions! My shop is simple: you pay what you want* for the service, and I'll do what I can to make your idea come true!

My rules:
emotion_rainbow Follow Gaia's TOS and the rules in relation to the Mini Shops forum! I won't do anything that goes against these rules.
emotion_rainbow Please do not pass off my mocks as your own; I will have my watermark on them. Please also ask me for permission to edit my mocks for your own purposes if you are wanting to add additions to it that I'm currently unable to do. This also includes editing my mocks to have specific poses featured and removing my watermark from the piece. If you have a specific set of mocks you wish to submit, you can contact me at any time, regardless of how long ago your order was completed, and I will do another master list for you.
emotion_rainbow Please understand that your requests may take some time! I do try to get requests done within 24-48 hours of the request being accepted. However, I can't always guarantee this, so please be patient with me and I'll get your mocks out to you as soon as I possibly can!
emotion_rainbow Please be respectful to myself and other patrons. Failure to show respect may lead you to being banned from my shop. I don't wish to do this to anyone!

As of 12/5/22, I wlll be more strict on a few of the rules I have listed here, as I haven't been as forceful as I should've been. Please make sure to read these rules carefully before placing in any further orders!
emotion_rainbow The "no more than 3 items per order" rule will be strictly enforced; if you have more than 3 forms that you wish to be done, you must wait to submit anything past the 3rd form until I'm done with the first set of order. I will not be allowing for folks to take up two consecutive open spots; if my shop is busy and I receive multiple orders at once, you may need to wait for an open spot before submitting your next set.
emotion_rainbow When my shop is closed for an extended period of time, such as my annual November hiatus, I will not be allowing for "pre saves" of spots. You must wait for my shop to reopen before submitting your orders. However, I will still accept questions about previous orders or needing to make small corrections during my hiatus periods, although it might take me a bit of time to respond.
emotion_rainbow Please make sure to have your forms completed at the time of submission, as I will be more strict on adding in corrections after acceptance. Corrections that are fine after acceptance will be things such as:
emotion_sweatdrop Correcting a listed color (such as wanting to use Soft Pink versus Amaranth) one time within the first 24 hours of my acceptance, but before I complete and post the work.
emotion_sweatdrop Adding in additional color schemes one time within the first 24 hours of my acceptance, but before I complete and post the work.
emotion_sweatdrop Alternating the poses you wish to remove (such as wanting a mock of Midsommar Breeze, but initially excluded the crown and now wanted the crown to be added instead of the apron).
emotion_sweatdrop Adding in a small note that was initially forgotten (such as forgetting to exclude the mouth for a Stylist order or wanting a specific skin tone to be used for arm/leg mods).
emotion_rainbow During the phase of corrections after the mocks are done but before the final trade is accepted, those corrections will now only be for what was initially listed on the form (or for anything added within the first 24 hours of acceptance). I will no longer be accepting corrections to add in multiple new color schemes for the same item. For example: your initial form had Pale Bubblegum, Bold Bubblegum, Honey Lavender, Demure, and Offchrome for a Triple Treat order; I will make corrections based off of these schemes as what was part of the original form (such as reversing color placements, adjusting colors to be brighter/darker, etc). However, if you desire to add in additional new color schemes, such as Kingly, Centauri, and Demon Candy, and these additions were not sent to me during the first 24 hours after being accepted, these will need to be done as a separate form and will be treated like a new order with new additional costs. It will also be subjected to the other rules listed above.
emotion_sweatdrop If you are doing things such as individual colors for a Beautician order or recoloring something with the same base but different colors for the streaks/accessories, I will do adjustments within reason. For example, if you used Bugberry Blue for the base on a pose, but want to see Mariana Blue or Tanzanite Blue instead. However, if you want to change an excessive amount of new colors (more than three similar shades or with completely different shades), that will fall into needing to make a different form.

* At the minimum, your offer should be at least 1bil/100 plat per pose. While you can pay whatever you want, I do wish to have at least a fair enough payment for my work. I will accept GC or items from my wishlist instead of gold/plat as offers, however!

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
User Image
gaia_angelleft This shop provides the following services gaia_angelright
Basic Rainbow Ticket and similar ticket style mocks
Solid color ombre Double Rainbow Ticket and similar ticket style mocks (no overlays/streaks/sparkles/etc.)
Rainbow Flaired Up Ticket (still icon ONLY) and text glow ideas
Basic Rhodonite style custom mocks

Rainbow Ticket and Similar Ticket Styles Mocks
These tickets include: Rainbow Ticket, Rainbow Paw Ticket, Body Dye Ticket, Rainbow Parcel Ticket, Makeover Kit, Beautician License, Accessory License, Baby Rainbow Ticket, Triple Treat Ticket, Stylist License, Prism Ticket, Sapphire Ticket, Double Rainbow Ticket, Double Beautician License, Double Paw Ticket, Double Prism Ticket (solid color ombres only; no patterns/streaks/sparkles/etc. on ALL Double tickets)
emotion_rainbow I can only do the basic rules for these tickets. I'm not able to do DRT designs (overlays/patterns, stripes, streaks, etc.), although for DRTs, I can do solid color ombres of 3+ colors (for example, Quetzalcoatl ombre of Butter, Tea Green, and Cottoncandy Blue). I am currently unable to do the scheme Holographic, but this might change in the future with self practice.
emotion_rainbow Backgrounds and SDPlus dolls I'll do on a case by case basis, based on how complicated they are.
emotion_rainbow Paw mocks are able to be done! The same rules for human recolors still apply.
emotion_rainbow I may or may not accept certain requests for items if there's too many complicated parts to the item; I reserve the right to accept or reject requests based on my own judgments and abilities.
emotion_rainbow EDIT 2/7/22 - I have a small list of items that I simply WILL NOT mock in their entirety at the moment. Some individual poses are fine (such as accessories), but for RT/TD requests, orders for these items will be rejected. I will remove items from this list as I practice on them further, but due to their complicated natures, I don't want to offer to do them for payment. These items are: Celestial Nemesis, SDPlus #758 Celestial Nemesis
emotion_rainbow EDIT 10/2/22 - Due to my inability to discern certain colors and shades from one another (i.e Ivory, Offwhite, and Offblonde, or Offblack, Blackbrown, and Offgrey) because of ongoing visual health issues, some mocks may need to be done based off of existing Gaia recolors for placements and separations. However, due to Gaia's rules, these mocks may not accurate to what Gaia may allow under their RT rules. Please make sure to write into the team before submitting in case I could not accurately mock according to Gaia's standards on the following items. This might lead to me rejecting requests until we get a viable recolor I can model from for the bigger tickets, although things that fall under the license tickets may be fine to do right away.
Items on this list include, but are not limited to: Faraway Dream on a Drunken Night, Crown Suppressed
emotion_rainbow I will modify my mocks if requested (such as fixing a pose with a new color placement); these will come at no charge. However, if you wish to change up the mock entirely (i.e. new color scheme or new item), then these will be considered new mock requests. You will need to fill out the form again and wait for a free spot if I'm currently full.
BONUS! Sometimes I may add little additions to your mock if I really love the idea and I may have an idea of my own for certain poses. This is based on my own discretion, however, and I may not include these bonuses on every order.

Rainbow Flaired Up Ticket Mocks
I'm now offering to do mock ups for Rainbow Flaired Up Ticket submissions! However, the nature of these mocks require its own subset of rules. The other rules of my shop apply here otherwise, however!
emotion_rainbow I will ONLY be mocking the still image of the flair, so it would be the icon used for the item as seen on the Marketplace or in inventories. I don't have the ability to mock the full GIF image.
emotion_rainbow Due to the small nature of these icons, I may not be able to offer a lot of corrections and choices on color placements may be very limited.
emotion_rainbow Each order will include mock ups of the icon, as well as a general idea of the glow for usernames. Hex codes will be attached as well, although if you have a specific number you wish for me to follow, please include that in your submission.
emotion_rainbow If you are ONLY wanting to see mock ups of usernames with the glow you want or a general list of colors (i.e. you wish to see the glow in Tea Green; for this color, I have five swatches that make up the color as we see on Gaia, so I would mock up the username with five different hex codes that would all fall under Tea Green), this is something I can do for a flat rate of 5bil/500 Plat per order. However, I will not mock up more than five colors per order; if you wish to see more than five colors, you'll need to make separate forms and pay a separate cost.

Rhodonite Mocks
I can do basic Rhodonite mock ideas for bare leg and arm mods!
emotion_rainbow For these mocks, I will do a basic set consisting of either Tone A (for normal skins) or Grombie (for fantasy skins) plus the bonus 7th tone. This is namely for those that want a general idea of how a set will look and aren't too fussed about a full set. A full set of either normal or fantasy skins can be done upon request.
emotion_rainbow I may or may not do bare feet mock ideas; this depends on the complication of the item you want mocked.
emotion_rainbow I reserve the right to accept or reject requests based on my own judgments and abilities.

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
User Image

Recolor Mock Samples:
Some images have been shrunk to fit better in the post; these ones have been linked so you can see the larger version! Some of these are items that are already in the process of being created, so please do not take any of these mocks for your own! I do have a section below my rules and forms of mocks that are free to use!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For recolor quests, please use the following form. You must use a form for each item you wish to request mocks for. No more than 3 items can be requested at one time per person! If you wish to send the request privately, you may PM me the form (please make sure to title it “Recolor Mock Request Form”), but you must post in the thread that you have sent a PM so I have a public record for the order in which requests are made!
[quote="Princess Kunzite"][/quote]
:rainbow: Recolor Mock Request Form!
[size=10]Ticket Type:[/size]
[size=10]Item or Pose(s):[/size]
[size=10]Colors or Scheme[/size][color=red][b]*[/b][/color]:
[size=10]Specific Placements[/size] (if applicable)[color=indigo][b]**[/b][/color]:
[size=10]Any other notes[/size] [size=8](i.e. things to remove for Stylist mocks, other notes and requests)[/size]:
[size=10]Price you wish to pay in total:[/size]

* - Note! If you're wanting colors or schemes that aren't existing on Gaia, you must provide hex codes to these colors so I may add them to my swatches! You do NOT need to provide them if the colors you want already exist on Gaia!
** - If you aren't too particular on placements, then feel free to say “Artist's Choice”; I'll create the mocks based on my own ideas on how it could look. If you do go with “Artist's Choice”, then please give me general ideas such as no/little/heavy ombres or any specific little things you want if you're just wanting certain things specifically done. "Artist's Choice" mocks are always up for further discussion to change up pose ideas, as long as they don't fall outside of the rules.

When I accept your request, please send a trade for the work. I will not accept it until I'm done with your request, however!

Slots available:
1)
2)
3)

Waiting for open spot:
1)
2)
3)

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
User Image

Rhodonite Mock Samples:
User Image

For Rhodonite requests, please use the following form. You must use a form for each item you wish to request mocks for. No more than 3 items can be requested at one time, per person! If you wish to send the request privately, you may PM me the form (please make sure to title it “Rhodonite Mock Request Form”), but you must post in the thread that you have sent a PM so I have a public record for the order in which requests are made!
[quote="Princess Kunzite"][/quote]
:rainbow: Rhodonite Mock Request Form
[size=10]Item and Pose:[/size]
[size=10]Normal or Fantasy?:[/size]
[size=10]7th Color Choice:[/size]
[size=10]Basic Set or Full Set?[/size]
[size=10]Notes[/size] [size=8](i.e. what you wish to be removed, edits in terms of bare feet/fingers)[/size]:
[size=10]Price you wish to pay in total:[/size]

When I accept your request, please send a trade for the work. I will not accept it until I'm done with your request, however!

Slots available:
1)
2)
3)

Mock Drop Off:
For Arowan:
User Image

For [pia]:
User Image

For CaptainTapole:
User Image
User Image

For Serafiella:
Current Mock Folder: https://imgur.com/a/GKyWGmw

Completed Orders:
(This list is for people that I've sent full orders to, but may or may not need adjustments in the future. Since adjustments may be small, I now place these here so that way new orders can take place in the slots area.)
1) Arowan - 1 Full set
2) [pia] - 1 Full set
3) CaptainTapole - 1 Full set
4) Angels Alibi - 1 Basic set (via PM)
5) Eserel - 1 Basic set (via PM)
6) Serafiella - 1 Basic set

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
User Image

These are mocks I've done for practice. These are free to use for anyone's projects. However, there are a few rules to these:

emotion_rainbow You must ask me for permission to use the mocks for your own project. Please don't use them without at least telling me you are wanting to use them; I want to be able to remove them from this list if they are to be used.
emotion_rainbow I may or may not edit these upon request. It does depend on how much you wish to change up. If you're only wanting me to change up one or two poses based on color placements you'd prefer, I will do that at no charge. However, if you wish to change up a large majority of the mock, you will have to go through the process for requesting a set of mocks.
emotion_rainbow Just because these are free to use does not mean you have permission to edit them yourselves! You must still ask me for permission to edit them if you wish to add things to it that I currently can't do.

Recolors:
Some images have been shrunk to fit better in the post; these ones have been linked so you can see the larger version!

Severed Bloom in Centauri (Wisteria, Seafoam, Storm White, Antique Gold)
User Image

Froggy Dew Drops in Festive (minus background) (Pine, Umber, Ivory, Antique Gold, Pearl Blonde hair)
User Image

The Tea Merchant in Obscure (Indigo, Cirrus, Bruja)
User Image

Put A Ring On It in Confectionery (Lavender, Agate, Ivory)
User Image

Enchantelure in Checkmate (Checkmate/Azure Blue, Jet Blue, Ivory)
User Image

Starbright Idol in Centauri (Wisteria, Seafoam, Storm White, Antique Gold)
User Image

Starbright Idol in Peppymint (Barberry, Stonewashed, Meringue)
User Image

Hopelessly Brittle in Snapdragon (Tea Green, Wisteria, Eggplant, Ivory)
User Image

I Am Smug Yokai in Accursed (Oasis Teal, Dark Oasis Teal, Black, Silver)
User Image

Lonely Traveler in Checkmate (Checkmate/Azure Blue, Jet Blue, Ivory)
User Image

Klavery in Zona (Aqua Blue/Green, Bubblegum Pink, Steel Grey/Gray, Ivory)
User Image

Cubhai in Zona (Aqua Blue/Green, Bubblegum Pink, Steel Grey/Gray, Ivory)
User Image

Glass Hearted Poet in Zona (Aqua Blue/Green, Bubblegum Pink, Steel Grey/Gray, Ivory)
User Image

Comfortable Corvidae in Zona (Aqua Blue/Green, Bubblegum Pink, Steel Grey/Gray, Ivory)
User Image

Severed Bloom in Wildberry (Plum, Glacier, Cirrus)
User Image

Young Bud in Wildberry (Plum, Glacier, Cirrus)
User Image

Glass Hearted Poet in Iridescent (RT compliant, using the colors within individual color blocks)
User Image

Strange Flowers in Festive (Pine, Umber, Ivory, Antique Gold)
User Image

In Fondest Memory in Festive (Pine, Umber, Ivory, Antique Gold)
User Image

In Fondest Memory in Royal Icing (Oxford, Gilded Gold, Ivory, Pearl Blonde hair)
User Image

In Fondest Memory in Sibuna (Misty Blue, Neutral Blue, Vintage, Ivory)
User Image

Abel-Bodied Traveler in Nightbreak (Elegant Blue, Whisper Navy, White)
User Image

Klavery in Nightbreak (Elegant Blue, Whisper Navy, White)
User Image

Usa Usa Chan in Serene (Modified; Crimson Red, Moonlight Blue, Antique Gold, White, Wheat Blonde)
User Image

Midsommar Breeze in Serene (Modified; Crimson Red, Moonlight Blue, Antique Gold, White, Wheat Blonde; addition of Overgrown Moss and Dark Sable for natural elements)
User Image

[Animal] Blessed Harvest in Snapdragon (Tea Green, Wisteria, Eggplant, Ivory)
User Image

[Animal] Blessed Harvest in Sea Dreams (Coral, Wintermint, Ivory)
User Image

[Animal] Blessed Harvest in Bugberry (Deepberry Blue, Buglessberry, Ivory)
User Image

[Animal] Blessed Harvest in Zona (Aqua Blue/Green, Bubblegum Pink, Steel Grey/Gray, Ivory)
User Image

[Animal] Blessed Harvest in Lilypad (Alabaster, Lilypad Green, Leap Green, Devotion Pink, Ivory)
User Image

[Animal] Sunday Harvest's headband (variety of colors)
User Image

[Animal] Lovely Fiametta in Sea Dreams (Coral, Wintermint, Ivory)
User Image

[Animal] A Little Dead in Kashmiri (Amaranth, Tea Green, Ivory)
User Image
User Image

[Animal] A Little Dead in Obscure (Indigo, Bruja, Cirrus)
User Image

[Animal] Lovely Fiametta's skirt (variety of colors)
User Image

[Animal] High Priestess Tresses (variety of colors)
User Image

[Animal] Floofie Bangs (variety of colors)
User Image

[Animal] Klavery in Nightbreak (Elegant Blue, Whisper Navy, White)
User Image

[Animal] Blushing Gladiolus in Nightbreak (Elegant Blue, Whisper Navy, White)
User Image

[Animal] Blessed Harvest in Serene (Modified; Crimson Red, Moonlight Blue, Antique Gold, White, Wheat Blonde)
User Image

Rhodonite:
User Image
User Image

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
Completed Recolor Mock Orders

For Shiro Nishida:
User Image

For Knife Puns:
User Image
User Image

For CaptainTapole:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Oro Senpai:
User Image

For Sailor Seren:
User Image
User Image

For SeXbox 369:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Serafiella:
Current Mock Folder: https://imgur.com/a/GKyWGmw
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Tiny Chibis:
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Angels Alibi:
User Image

For Sveya:
User Image

For Tea Bat:
User Image

For Doc Arkham:
User Image

For Blood Mistress Kyoku:
User Image

For heavens exiled:
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Ramuda Amemura:
User Image

For Tornboy:
User Image

For Vile Nix:
User Image
User Image

For [pia]:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For vodka_vixen:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Cimeara:
User Image

For Gluttonous Brat:
User Image
User Image

For Mz Epic:
User Image

For Memoirii:
User Image
User Image

For iHATSU:
User Image

For Raphiday:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Jisen Meizuki:

For The Dragon Anon:
User Image

For YaMainBinch:
User Image
User Image

For Daltar:
User Image

For Cutie leaf:
User Image
User Image

For lavendartea:
User Image

For Breast Goddess:
User Image

For Leliocakes:
User Image

For Rei Hotaru:
User Image

For bibi-chan21:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Pawmeara:
User Image
User Image

For Purrstel:
User Image

For Jester Lavorre:
User Image

For Namine Overdrive:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Pharaohs Assistant:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Lenoxia:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Resviana:
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Newt Appleroot:
User Image

For Morpeko:
User Image
User Image

For Razer:
User Image

For jjk lvr:
User Image

For Haruka Kobayashi The Inu/Aura Kobayashi:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Twinky Dave:
Current Mock Folder: https://imgur.com/a/syqm4gS
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Bittersweet Reveries:
User Image

For Kian Suijin:
User Image

For Ardbert:
User Image

For miyeui:
User Image

For Naturalist:
Current Mock Folder: https://imgur.com/a/5QkC0vU
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Misfortuned Checkmate:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Big Slappy:
User Image

For Sugar Mason:
Current Mock Folder: https://imgur.com/a/9X1GzgI
User Image
User Image
User Image

For I am Soft Diva:
Current Mock Folder: https://imgur.com/a/VjsFpSf

For So_Moisty:
Current Mock Folder: https://imgur.com/a/FqV7uP6

For jerkin 2 ur text replies:
Current Mock Folder: https://imgur.com/a/UXQBCAL

For sad bc mcr:
Current Mock Folder: https://imgur.com/a/DHPRVHU

Completed Orders:
(This list is for people that I've sent full orders to, but may or may not need adjustments in the future. Since adjustments may be small, I now place these here so that way new orders can take place in the slots area.)
1) Six Mekhane - 1 set (via PM)
2) Shiro Nishida - 1 set
3) Knife Puns - 2 sets
4) CaptainTapole - 16 sets (via PM)
5) Oro Senpai - 1 set
6) Sailor Seren - 2 sets
7) SeXbox 369 - 4 sets
8 ) Serafiella - 13 sets
9) Tiny Chibis - 2 sets
10) Sveya - 2 sets (1 via PM)
11) Sanguine Whisper - 4 sets (via PM)
12) Tea Bat - 1 set
13) Doc Arkham - 1 set
14) Blood Mistress Kyoku - 2 sets (via PM)
15) Overlord Jianichie - 1 set (via PM)
16) Odd Cinderella - 3 sets (via PM)
17) heavens exiled - 8 sets (via PM)
18 ) Ramuda Amemura - 2 sets
19) Tornboy - 1 set
20) Vile Nix - 3 sets
21) Angels Alibi - 1 set (via PM)
22) [pia] - 4 sets total
23) vodka_vixen - 21 sets
24) CheshireKtten - 1 set (via PM)
25) Yamka Jaden - 1 set (via PM)
26) Cimeara - 1 set
27) Gluttonous Brat - 2 sets
28 ) Mz Epic - 1 set
29) Memoirii - 2 sets
30) AMNESlA - 1 set (via PM)
31) kjux - 4 sets (sent via PM)
32) iHATSU - 1 set
33) Raphiday - 4 sets
34) mommy shark - 3 sets (via PM)
35) Jisen Meizuki - 24 sets (via PM)
36) The Dragon Anon - 1 set
37) YaMainBinch - 2 set
38 ) Daltar - 4 sets total (via PM)
39) Cutie leaf - 2 sets
40) lavendartea - 1 set
41) serafique - 5 sets total (via PM)
42) Breast Goddess - 1 set
43) cosmere - 1 set (via PM)
44) Eserel - 3 sets (via PM)
45) Leliocakes - 1 set
46) Jennarous - 1 set (via PM)
47) Rei Hotaru - 1 set
48 ) bibi-chan21 - 39 sets (via PM)
49) Angel Shoujo - 9 sets (via PM)
50) Frightened Mermaid Anon - 1 set (via PM)
51) Lenoxia - 9 sets (via PM)
52) RandomKate - 1 set (via PM)
53) Kinoreesia - 1 set
54) Shallotte - 2 sets (sent via PM)
55) Secsaphobic - 4 sets (via PM)
56) Pawmeara - 2 sets
57) Night Tempo - 1 set (via PM)
58 ) Purrstel - 1 set
59) Jester Lavorre - 1 set
60) Namine Overdrive - 10 sets
61) Pharaohs Assistant - 2 sets
62) Resviana - 9 sets (via PM)
63) Newt Appleroot - 1 set
64) anne desu - 5 sets (via PM)
65) Morpeko - 1 set
66) Razer - 1 set
67) Birth Control Glasses - 4 sets (via PM)
68 ) jjk lvr - 1 set
69) Haruka Kobayashi The Inu/Aura Kobayashi - 9 sets
70) Twinky Dave - 51 sets
71) angelburrito - 11 sets (via PM)
72) Bittersweet Reveries - 1 set
73) jess jokinq - 1 set (via PM)
74) Kian Suijin - 1 set
75) Kazoukei - 5 sets (via PM)
76) Ardbert/pocky - 2 sets (via PM)
77) miyeui - 1 set
78 ) faery nuff - 2 sets (via PM)
79) DarkRybrin - 6 sets (via PM)
80) Naturalist - 17 sets
81) Yuuki12397 - 2 sets (via PM)
82) Misfortuned Checkmate - 5 sets
82) ChezaGrace - 1 set (via PM)
83) Big Slappy - 1 set
84) Saiyan Juices - 1 set (via PM)
85) Sugar Mason - 7 sets
86) grewsum - 1 set (via PM)
87) I am Soft Diva - 2 sets
8 cool ADHDaydreamer - 4 sets (via PM)
89) So_Moisty - 1 set
90) jerkin 2 ur text replies - 2 sets
91) sad bc mcr - 1 set
92) Suzumiyano - 1 set (via PM)
93) jizzed when he - 1 set (via PM)

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
User Image

User Image
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/kunzite-s-pwyw-mock-shop-recolor-rhodo-mocks-open/t.105068205/][img]https://i.imgur.com/2q9BebW.png[/img][/url]

Shorter URL version:
[url=https://tinyurl.com/yamfexht][img]https://i.imgur.com/2q9BebW.png[/img][/url]

emotion_rainbow Affiliates & Other Links emotion_rainbow
User ImageUser Image
arii does recolor mocks

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
And my shop is now officially open! <3

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*flings confetti errywhere!!!!*

Yay new shop!

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
Blood Mistress Kyoku
*flings confetti errywhere!!!!*

Yay new shop!
>w< I finally did it! Now to hope it'll go well. xd

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
HOORAY!!!!!!

I will commishing you (and Tsukita) soon for some mocks!

Timid Gaian

Congrats Bestie!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas