Meal Options 0.17460317460317 17.5% [ 11 ]
Gift Shop Items 0.34920634920635 34.9% [ 22 ]
Drinks 0.12698412698413 12.7% [ 8 ]
Desserts 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Pastries & Snacks 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

User Image

Kissaten (key-sa-ten) - a Japanese style coffee shop, popular with students and salary workers.

Hello and welcome to Kissaten, a cozy, casual little cafe where you can relax and enjoy only the cutest, most delicious snacks and drinks.
              Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable, and don't forget check our menu below for our current pastry and beverage selection.
              I’ll be with you in just a moment to take your order.

User Image
    Grand Opening Freebie!
    In preparation for our opening, we've been baking our butts off!
    And we made a few dozen batches of cookies, way too much for us to eat ourselves.
    So we're giving a little bags of them away to anyone who stops by.
    Make sure to save them to your own server and let us know if you've taken them.

I'm putting this shop on hiatus for a bit for a few reasons.
    1 - I gots school and a job.
    2 - My tablet broke. Gonna get a new one eventually, but I can't make new items even if I did have time.
    3 - I haven't updated the customer list or member list for a while, so I'll slowly get on that when I have time.

status
    open / hiatus / closed

intro / rules / drinks / desserts / pastries / meal options / gift shop / ordering / events / seasonal / reward club / customers / links in / links out
      User Image

Rules

Follow Gaia’s Terms of Service as well as the Mini Shop Rules and Regulations
          Do not copy/ heavily reference, steal, edit, or re-sell any of my work (including graphics).
          Use all images only on Gaiaonline.
          Do not advertise or post links without my permission. If you wish to become affiliates, please send a private message.
          Do not stretch the page or quote the first page
          Do not start fights or cause any drama. Be respectful and courteous to your fellow customers, myself, and other staff members.

Staff :

kissa waitress : mule
            sends orders
            completes trades

happi berri : artist and owner
            draws new items and graphics
            manages shop

Louisa Iris : server
            sends order via mule
            bumps shop

oh so Sweet Revenge : server
            sends order via mule
            bumps shop

hiring thread

intro / rules / drinks / desserts / pastries / meal options / gift shop / ordering / events / seasonal / reward club / customers / links in / links out
      User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

intro / rules / drinks / desserts / pastries / meal options / gift shop / ordering / rewards club / events / seasonal / customers / links in / links out
      User Image

happi berri will be filling meal set orders for the time being, but she is a full time student and might be getting a job in the near future. Right now, she will only be able to fill a certain number of meal options each week, and will usually make and deliver them on Friday or Saturday evenings unless otherwise stated. She is looking for someone to make and deliver meal sets for her as a full time worker. Please check the hiring thread to inquire for the position.

User Image

User Image

User Image

How to Order :
        Regular Menu
        1 : Fill out the order form listed below
        2 : Post the completed form in this thread
        3 : Immediately send a trade to this account.
        4 : Wait until your order is filled. We will quote your order to let you know we are working on it as well as complete our side of the trade.
        5 : Complete the trade.
        6 : Save images to your own server - do not direct link

[list][list][list][list][size=14][color=#FFCC99]❥[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=#FF9999][i]Excuse me, I'd like to order please![/i][/size][/color]

[size=10][color=#FFCC99]recipient :[/color][color=#FF9999]
      [/color][color=#FFCC99]drinks :[/color][color=#FF9999]
      [/color][color=#FFCC99]desserts :[/color][color=#FF9999]
      [/color][color=#FFCC99]pastries & snacks:[/color][color=#FF9999]
      [/color][color=#FFCC99]gifts:[/color][color=#FF9999]
      [/color][color=#FFCC99]tip:[/color][color=#FF9999]
      [/color][color=#FFCC99]total:[/color][color=#FF9999]
      [/color][color=#FFCC99]do you want to join the rewards club ?[/color][color=#FF9999] yes/no

[/color][color=#FF9999]sending trade to kissa waitress now![/color]

* If we fail to send your your, complete the trade, or update your reward point total, please private message happi berri.

Reward Point Menu
        1 : Fill out the order form listed below
        2 : Post the completed form in the guild in thread labeled Cafe Reward Points Thread
        3 : Wait until your order is filled. We will quote your order to let you know we are working on it.
        4 : Save images to your own server - do not direct link

intro / rules / drinks / desserts / pastries / meal options / gift shop / ordering / events / seasonal / rewards club / customers / links in / links out
      User Image

Coming soon. Feel free to post suggestions either here or in the suggestion thread in our guild.

intro / rules / drinks / desserts / pastries / meal options / gift shop / ordering / events / seasonal / rewards club / customers / links in / links out
      User Image

Coming soon. Feel free to post suggestions either here or in the suggestion thread in our guild.

User Image

Our rewards club is free to join with any purchase. Just make a note on your order form telling us you would like to join, and we will tally and update your points with each purchase you make. The points you accumulate can be used to buy special items not available on the regular menu.

Currently there are no items on the reward point menu. Feel free to post suggestions for the reward points menu either here or in the suggestion thread in our guild.

User Image

twerps (x2)
          Sachie Whitby *
          NaomiNaomi *
          Evergreen Willow *
          Tayasu Sango *
          Layne Merrie *
          BabyDucklingLove *
          Fonyl *
          Nightwishzv *
          Avellini *
          khkid *
          Yuri2476 *
          Sugaruni *

User Image

User Image

[size=10][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.81134873_1/][IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/belle_fleurs_art/Kissaten/1343784759660299395386847.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.81134873_1/][IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/belle_fleurs_art/Kissaten/1343784759660291838555629.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

If you wish to trade links, please either post in the thread or pm them to this account.
We only accept 88x31 and 200x40 banners, so please keep that in mind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff