Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see from me in the future?

More customs 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
Tarot Card auction adopts 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 13 ]
Astrology auction adopts 0.20512820512821 20.5% [ 8 ]
Random auction adopts 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
Raffles 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

W E L C O M E//

Please User Image my thread if you like my work or are interested!

Hello all! The name is Molly! I am here to open my adoptable shop, though not in the traditional sense of auction adopts. I am opening a design shop! If you are unsure what this is, I have a longer description under the FAQ. I will be using three bases to do these adopts, if you would like them off base then its more gold! These bases are by j-huayan, Cats-OnFire, and Me2Unique

Rule:It is ok to trade the adopts, as long as the original artwork is still credited back. If reselling please pm me for my okay!

Note: The four words in your form need to be influences you would like to see in the design (i.e. frills, hats, punk, goth, circus,) not descriptive words such as 'funny,' 'cheeky,' etc. Those are personality descriptive words, not influences!

Note: Any offer with items from my wishlist are more likely to be accepted~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

F O R M//

[quote="molly8972"][/quote]

Specie: [what is the species? Nekomimi/gjinka/demon/angel/etc]
Four word description: [see above]
Color palette [what main color shades would you like to see in your design/ up to 4 colors]
Offer: [what are you willing to pay, preferably items]
Other: [anything else?]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

F A Q//

What is an adoptable design shop?

Good Question! Basically you see adoptable auctions that others have designed to put for sale. What I do is I let you, the customer, have some influence on what a specific adoptable will look like but I do all of the heavy lifting and designing. Your words basically guide my brain. And the best part, you are automatically given the adopt! Your design complexity will be based on your amount offer, so be aware.

What is your minimum price?

I have not decided so much on a minimum price as of yet. With inflation I would potentially like it to be at least 4 bil, items are preferred though not required. I do design these from scratch and try to be creative. I also use copic markers to draw these, and ink is expensive. I would like my hard work and money to be at least worth something haha. Please not that the more you offer, the more complex the design.

Any chance of auctions?

I am actually working on a set of auction adopts related to the major arcana of the tarot cards, with my own twist. The first set should be up in a few weeks! If you would like to be quoted, just mention it to me~

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Note: I will not be accepting the first order that comes my way for these slots. I am going to be shameless in saying that bribe>idea

S L O T S//

1 maybe
2 closed
3 closed

Some items I want to have (hint hint)- if they are over a certain amount (say 10 bil) I will consider doing multiple adopts/outfits, just post and I will tell you what I think I can do:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

These don't mean I won't take other items on my wishlist or gold!

O U T F I T S L O T S//

1 open
2 closed
3 closed

B R I B E//
[note: Each has its own extras depending on item!]

3 User Image [(5 adopts( Can order regardless of slot availability and can transfer to friends) and 3 extra outfits and 4 months of auction priveleges) or (6 adopts and 1 extra outfit and 4 months of auction privileges)]

Auction priveleges are:
Advanced warning of AB and opportunity to claim it before anyone else sees it
Advanced notice of an auction coming up

Currently working:
User Image[ 3/12 adopts - 0/3 halfbodies/outfits - 4 months of auction privileges starting Jul 21 ] JKDreamer

User Image[ 0/2 adopts 0/1 outfits]

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

D R O P O F F//

IMAGE HEAVY

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

A U C T I O N//

User Image

A little cutesy adopt for the masses! This is a cyop adopt! The winner chooses a palette to color this girlie

Starting bid: 3B
Autobuy:
Current bid: SB Yuracye

ENDING: Sep 17 11pm PST

This is a non-base adopt! These probably will be few and far between

Bid History:
SB Yuracye

Q U O T E L I S T//

If you would like to be added please quote me!

[quote="Lorie Bluteau"][/quote]
[quote="Arraneados"][/quote]
[quote="trds"][/quote]
[quote="bpcc"][/quote]
[quote="BeastlyBrains"][/quote]
[quote="JKDreamer"][/quote]
[quote="Yuracye"][/quote]

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

P R E V I O U S A D O P T S//

User Image

Dragon Fighter:
An old adopt that I never got around to selling~

I always imagined him as a half mutant of some kind that was part of a group that fought against a secret organization trying to capture and experiment on his kind. But the backstory becomes up to you once you win.

Starting bid: 10 mil
Autobuy: Huntress Ash
Current bid: 650 mil herlock

ENDING: Monday, June 30 11pm PST

This base was done by j-hauyan on DA. I have gotten her permission to use and sell my art on this base.

Bid History:
SB Lorie Bluteau
11m sOuL_EaTer_aLiVe
12m Lorie Bluteau
13m sOuL_EaTer_aLiVe
14m Lorie Bluteau
15m sOuL_EaTer_aLiVe
30m Evelin333
30.5m sOuL_EaTer_aLiVe
50m Lorie Bluteau
100m chronocIe
200m Lorie Bluteau
250m chronocIe
300m Lorie Bluteau
500m chronocIe
600m Lorie Bluteau
650m herlock

User Image

So this is the first of many in my own species called the contracto.
They are a race of contract demons. More to come, such as a species ref. So yeah

Starting bid: 2B
Autobuy: User Image & User Image

Current bid: AB Yuracye

ENDING: Aug 20 11pm PST

This base was done by j-hauyan on DA. I have gotten her permission to use and sell my art on this base.

Bid History:
3B JKDreamer
4B stinkfists
5B JKDreamer
6B Keiko Nakanishi
7B Yuracye

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

O P E N//

Nine-tailed Kitten

11,300 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Specie: [what is the species? Shiny Glaceon gijinka
Four word description: punk, busty, leather, icy
Color palette: These three colors and black.
Offer: 75mil
Other: if you could include the ears and the tail, that would be fantastic!
This is such a great idea, btw. o 3o

Oh, hey! I remember you! You were one of the first Gaians
                  to sell adoptables. c:
                  I remember your adoptable in your first post because it's Lorie's
                  Ryu. Hehe.
                  I wish I could have snagged one of your adopts back, then. I know
                  it's going to be crazy competition with your art style!
                  I'm looking forward to see your set of adoptables! Considering filling out
                  a form, too. c:

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Arraneados

I remember you also! Back when the adopts were going for around 3 mil a pop, and now they have exploded haha. I wish I would have kept making them steadily but school is a necessary evil.

Aw thank you! I hope, but somehow I don't think so. I see some amazing artists out here now!Its kind of disconcerting. I am excited to put the new batch up. They are my brain children. I want to keep them all truthfully but I know I can't.

You should fill out a form if you want!

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
LeToplessMuffin

Accepted! I am excited to start on this one! Please start trade!

molly8972

You do? Did we ever talk? I can't recall if we did. Ha, well, I'm glad you
                  remember me though. Oh, yes! They're very popular. They were really popular
                  a month ago or so. I think it's been rather slow with adoptables right now though.
                  It's going through an up and down phase right now. Aw, well... I understand.
                  Thankfully, it's my last year of high school so it's been relaxing for the most part.

You're welcome! D'aww, well, don't worry! I'm sure you'll see Lorie and I... and even Batty
                  come in and bid on those adoptables of yours. c: ... So am I! I'm eager to see them. * v *

Specie: Tailmouth (possibly with more than one tail
                      Four word description: Tribal, Warrior (or Hunter), Earth, Well-Endowed ( redface )
                      Color palette: [what main color shades would you like to see in your design/ up to 4 colors]
                      Offer: 65 mil (cRIES I will probably add more when I sell a few items.)
                      Other: None in particular! I love how you design outfits for your adoptables. Nngh... So happy to see you back in the game! c:

Nine-tailed Kitten

11,300 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
molly8972
LeToplessMuffin

Accepted! I am excited to start on this one! Please start trade!

Thank you so much! I am excited as well! :3

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Arraneados

molly8972

You do? Did we ever talk? I can't recall if we did. Ha, well, I'm glad you
                  remember me though. Oh, yes! They're very popular. They were really popular
                  a month ago or so. I think it's been rather slow with adoptables right now though.
                  It's going through an up and down phase right now. Aw, well... I understand.
                  Thankfully, it's my last year of high school so it's been relaxing for the most part.

You're welcome! D'aww, well, don't worry! I'm sure you'll see Lorie and I... and even Batty
                  come in and bid on those adoptables of yours. c: ... So am I! I'm eager to see them. * v *

Specie: Tailmouth (possibly with more than one tail
                      Four word description: Tribal, Warrior (or Hunter), Earth, Well-Endowed ( redface )
                      Color palette: [what main color shades would you like to see in your design/ up to 4 colors]
                      Offer: 65 mil (cRIES I will probably add more when I sell a few items.)
                      Other: None in particular! I love how you design outfits for your adoptables. Nngh... So happy to see you back in the game! c:

If we didn't talk I definitely remember seeing you around haha. You seemed to be everywhere. I haven't been on the forum enough to know how much they have been fluctuating haha. Hopefully they will make a comeback! First year of college is horrid right now.

Well I hope so! I am working very hard on them haha. I was even thinking of doing minor arcana and making a rp guild out of the whole thing lol. Do you want to be quoted when they go up?

What colors were you thinking of on the adopt and what gender? I assume well endowed as female but it could also mean a man haha.

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Bunny

Specie: demon
Four word description: visual kei , steampunk , frills
Color palette link
Offer: 10m
Other: nothing really c:

Quick Reply