Welcome to Gaia! ::

wassup

yo 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Dangerous Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my shop, fellow Gaians.

I am a dark elf and I am here to do MS Paint artsy doodles in exchange for your gold.

I have always been a fan of MS Paint art. Of the avi art I have previously received the little MS Paint ones have always been my favorite. I've been making freebies for people for a long time and have found that I often enjoy doing them even more than the actual art commissions I've taken. I figured I should open a shop and make a bit of gold off of what I enjoy.

I don't have a rules section, because I don't think it's really necessary. If problems happen on the thread then I will add rules of conduct, or whatever. *shrug*

Okay... I'm not actually using MS Paint. I'm on a mac so I was using the mac equivalent, called Paintbrush, except Paintbrush keeps crashing on me so I've switched and now use the Photoshop pencil tool. *shrug*

Don't ask me to draw:
-- HATS!
-- Boring things.
You can ask and I will probably accept it, but it might take me FOREVER and then I'll just end up telling you that I don't want to/can't do it and to cancel the trade. *shrug* I totally reserve the right to reject or give up on an assignment. If your doodle comes out looking like CRAP it's because I tried to draw something I really didn't want to draw and got greedy for the moneis.

Dangerous Friend

Price: 80k pure
Tips are appreciated.

1. All art will be no more than 500 by 500 pixel
headshots or maybe torso at most,
even if some of the samples aren't.
(If you really want something slightly bigger,
I am willing to do 700 by 700.
Just let me know.)

2. You can choose to have me draw your avatar
OR an original character instead.
3. I will also do couple art if that's what you want,
as long as it isn't too complicated but that will cost 100k.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you ca't afford the 80k I ask for but you REALLY REALLY want some art... fill the form out anyway and just PM me about how much you can afford to pay me. If I like your avatar/OC enough... then I MIGHT do it for you anyway. You can also try to bribe me with items from my wishlist if you don't have the gold. Also, even if I refuse your request you can try to bribe me to see if I'll bite hehe.

Dangerous Friend

Available Slots
1. Kotori00 -- mrgreen
2. ColferKurtsie -- mrgreen
3. Piggyback-Chan -- mrgreen

ninja = waiting on trade
mrgreen = trade sent

To place an order please post in this thread using this form.
If you don't, your request will be ignored.
PMs will also be ignored.
After I confirm that I have received your request,
please send a trade with the agreed amount.
I reserve the right to refuse any request for whatever reason.
Thanks.

[quote="Anise Laires"] Placing an Order [/quote]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What you want:[/b] (please provide an image of the avi or OC that you want. Also, telling me about the character can help me become inspired, especially if the character is kind of boring looking but has a cool story, it would totally help.)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Dangerous Friend

emotion_bigheart If you help me with bumps I may give you a freebie emotion_bigheart

Here, have some banners.

Dangerous Friend

Dangerous Friend

Dangerous Friend

Dangerous Friend

bump a lump
Anise Laires
Placing an Order

Username:Beastvamp
What you want:Avi
Anything else: If ^,.,^ could be somewhere in there it would be cool. Could it be 700-700 if its not too much trouble.
Have you sent a trade yet?: No, I will when you say okidoki.

Dangerous Friend

beastvamp
Anise Laires
Placing an Order

Anything else: If ^,.,^ could be somewhere in there it would be cool. Could it be 700-700 if its not too much trouble.

Okay wink
Anise Laires
beastvamp
Anise Laires
Placing an Order

Okay wink
Sweet! thank you!

Dangerous Friend

beastvamp
Anise Laires
beastvamp
Anise Laires
Placing an Order

Okay wink
Sweet! thank you!
No problem smile I'll hae it for you tomorrow. Bedtime for me xp
Awesome. thank you. Night!

Dangerous Friend

Dangerous Friend

beastvamp
Awesome. thank you. Night!

I hope you like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff