Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

User Image

Say hi to the shop guard--Zeto!
User Image
He'll keep an... ear out for any misbehaving (he's blind-hence the blindfold). He's also in charge of getting things orderly around here, so if you have any problems, tell him to carry the message to me. 3nodding
This is a shop for plush canines (called Plushies) & the more real canines (called-I know it's stupid-Reals). There's a lil difference in this shop, however, all of the products purchased here are all hand-drawn without a template. Pretty cool, huh?

Well, regardless of that opinion, here's the shop layout:

Contents:
1. Welcome
2. Announcements
3. Rules
4. Questions
5. Ordering
6. Tags/Signs
7. Limited-Edition Items/Creatures
8. Customs
9. Colors
10. Accessories
11. Breeding
12. RolePlay
13. Lists
14. Links
15. My Space
16. Flatsales/Auctions
17. Links
18. Owners
19. reserved
20. reserved

Now, for a simple introduction to Egg Anatomy.
User Image

As can be seen, the top pattern on the egg is for the way the tail will look on the hatched product. Usually, one can tell by looking what the tail shal look like- or make a guess.
Just below that, the ear appearance is shown in shapes as well. That is also what the ears will be on the hatchling.
The patterns on the bottom are for the various patterns that will be on the product when hatched. These--however--will not tell WHERE the patterns will be located. Cant give everything away, now can we?
At the very bottom, the nest, there are two things special about it. For one, the shape of the blanketish nest will varify the texture of the fur--like in the example, the fur will be smooth. Secondly, the color of the nest will symbolize the gender--if you're too lazy to look on the nametag. xD Light colors for females & darker colors for males--this egg would be female. But besides that fact, they also might be the color of the eyes.
Lastly, the accessory/accessories will be placed throughout the eggspace. They could be on the egg, next to the egg, or whereever.
Finally, the color of the egg is the color of the main bodice, along with the color of the accessories is the same as the accessories, but the color of the ears/tail markings can be different colors than the actual ones, meaning they're the color of other body parts which arent important patterns. However, the color of the patterns are the colors that they are on the product.

PS: The nametag to the side of the egg -not shown- will have a picture on it, usually, a doghouse )or another luxury item( means that that animal was born on Canine Acres, any other usually means that it was born out of Canine Acres--in the Dog Pound.
User Image

Feb. 7 o8- Information Updated & more official opening
Feb. 4 o8- first Raffle up
Feb. 3 o8- store opened
Feb. 2. o8- banners resized & put up
Dec. 13. .o7- store's first posts finished
User Image

1. I made all of the images, so do not steal them. If I do catch you stealing, not only will you be blacklisted, you will also be reported.

2. Do NOT alter any of the images, unless you are resizing them to fit something, but ONLY use your own that you have bought. The items purchased may NOT be resold or given away as gifts unless I am foretold about it. You may use them on other sites, but do NOT claim the art as your own, however, I do advise a link back to the shop. Please do not alter the plushie images, except for resizing them to fit in a signature.

3. I will not keep up with your image for you, so you MUST host them on your own server. I'm NOT a babysitter.

4. All orders should be posted in the thread, using the form given later on. PMed orders will be ignored.

5. Please do not re-post your order, unless you actually intend to buy the same thing twice. I usually will get it the first time.

6. There are no refunds or exchanges, unless I made a mistake. When your image is ordered, I will hope you know what you are doing, I do not want any complaining that the image is not what you want, unless I made that mistake. I try my best to make it exactly what you order, and if you give me a reference, it'd go so much better. Be sure of what you want before ordering.

7. Bump if you like, following Gaia's TOS and do NOT stretch the page and do NOT quote anything on the first page.

8. I reserve the right to reject orders. This will usually only happen if the order was placed while the store was closed or there's something wrong with your order.

9. Lastly, DO NOT PAGE STRETCH!! It really gets on my nerves, you may bump, but no page stretching such as:
-quoting from the first page
-posting long & unessesary images
-whatever else does that
User Image

Questions:

Got questions? I got answers.

Q: Why dogs?
A: I like them. I have a lot of dogs & I'm best at drawing them.

Q: How do I order?
A: See that post with "Ordering" in big letters at the top? Instructions are there. Read them. Follow them. Love them.

Q: What do I do with these?
A: You can put them in your signature, your profile, a post, a journal entry, or wherever. Treat your own like any other image if you please.

Q: Can I get a discount? Can I have one for free?
A: No. People I know in real life can get freebies. Actual friends, RPers I like, and people on the white list might be able to get a discount I'm in a good mood, maybe if they're lucky, even a freebie. Most of the time, however, EVERYONE must pay.

Q: If I order a real one, can I get a plushie one too?
A: If you want both, then you must pay for both, regardless if they're identical.

Q: What tools/media/software do you use?
A: I use pencil for sketching; Prismacolor brand pens, along with regular pens, for inking; then Paint.Net and sometimes GIMP to color.

Q: How many canines can I order at a time?
A: As many as you want! There's no limit, but a large order might take a while to finish. However, if the order fills up more than the openings I have, then you'll just have to wait.

Q: How many different accessories can I order?
A: However many as you want, if they'll all fit. Some may not be compatible with others, and if this is the case, I will inform you of that.

Q: Can I order more than one of a single accessory (two halos, for instance)?
A: In some cases, yes. If it doesn't work out that way, I'll inform you.

Q: When will I get my order?
A: Flat sales & such are usually much quicker than customs, so you wont have to wait as long. Customs can, however, sometimes take more than a week, depending on how busy I am. In all cases, however, I'm busy and will inform you if something else has come up and might even give you something for free if it's too late.

Q: Can I add accessories or change body/eye colors of the limited editions?
A: It depends. You can replace names and occasionally even the eye color, but that's a rare occasion. I will inform you, if you ask, what you can do to them. Accessories can sometimes be added, unless it is a cosplay.

Q: What's inside the flatsale eggs?
A: I'm not telling. You will get clues from the outside, but not a total description. You will have to wait and see when it hatches. Remember, in my shop, no two are alike.

Q: Do the plushies evolve? Can they breed?
A: No and no. I mean, they're stuffed animals. Can real stuffed animals evolve/change? No. The breeding, usually no. I might, however, mix two's designs to make one that looks between, but only on special occasions.

Q: Can you do custom colors/items/plushies?
A: Yes. Guidelines for custom orders are described later.

Q: Do you do art trades?
A: Yes. I'd love to do art trades, but I have another site that does that as well and I am usually more busy with those trades than what I would be with yours. I do love fanarts though ^-^ & gift art is greatly appreciated.

Q: Are you hiring artists/colorists/bumpers?
A: Yes, but only when I have enough business to pay them. So really... that'd be a no. Until further notice at least. Definitely NO on the artists. Sorry for anyone who's disappointed.

Q: I have a idea for a new item/cosplay, what do I do?
A: Post it. I always love getting ideas.

Q: I have a question.. but it's not here... what now?
A: Post it here or PM me about it.

Q: How do you make these?
A: Draw & color xD sorry for the crummy answer on that one. ^^;

Q: I'm opening a shop, will you draw/color for me?
A: No. Only on special occasions I will, but I'm busy with not only my own shop, I also, like many others, have a life. I'll most-likely already be busy with art for DA [DeviantArt] or this. However, if you wish to pay real money or a LOT of gaiagold, then perhaps.

Q: Can I use your bases in my shop? What about your items?
A: Lemme think on that... NO. You may use my ideas for the items, but not the actual images.

Q: You rejected my order! Why?
A: Most likely, the reasons are:
- You didn't pay me the correct amount.
- The order was impossible to fill (ordering things that I cannot do, filling out the form wrong, etc.)
- There was no order posted in this THREAD
- You ordered when the shop was closed.
- You ordered a custom when customs are either closed or full.
- You ordered something that is no longer there (ie. A limited edition that expired)
- You're on the gray or black list.
If none of these are the reasons, then PM me and ask about it.
If you don't think any of these apply, you can PM and ask. However, if you're rejected and your order doesn't work, then don't keep coming back, or I'll report you or add you to the blacklist.

Q: How did I get on the gray list?
A: You did something that got on my nerves, but it wasn't too big of a deal. Usually, the case is:
-you posted an order without paying
-You PMed your order instead of posting it.
-You didn't complete the trade after getting your order
-You bugged my customers somewhat.

Q: How did I get on the black list?
A: You did something that pissed me off. Things like:
-Art theft
-Attempted scamming
-Cancelling the trade after getting your order, unless it was an accident and you resend it.
-Overly spamming
-Trolling
-Obnoxious or n00bish behavior
-Overly complaining and whining about things I cannot control or do not agree to
-Other things that just annoy me to the limit.

Q: What happens if I make myself get deeper into trouble & am already on the Blacklist.
A: Total annihilation. You shall be warned at first, then if you persist, then I'm reporting you. Simple as that.

Q: Yippee! I'm on the white list.... why?
A: Because you did something I liked (will most likely be noted beside it). For example:
-Bumping without charge
-Informing me of theft from others (don't worry, I wont tell the thief that you told me wink )
-Being an active customer
-Ordering often or giving giftart/fanart
-Other things that get my good attention

Q: Oh no! I'm on the grey list! How do I get off?
A: Redeem your wrongs with something right, something that is on the list of white-listed above. Or, just correct whatever mistake you made that got you there. Remember, however, that if you get off the greylist, then back on it for almost the same reason, then it's straight to the BLACK LIST.

Q: Holy COW! I'm on the black list! How do I get off?
A: Sorry, but you cant. It's your own problem there and if you beg me continuously to remove you, you'll be reported.

Q: Can I add you to my friends list?
A: Uhh... do I know you? Only if we have talked good conversation often and you have a reason to. Otherwise, if you try to add me, the request will most-likely be rejected.

Q: Is it hard to do your job?
A: Yes. Because I have other things I must do and I have to make new drawings for everyone I make. Along with the coloring process & all that stuff. xP It's a living though. 3nodding

Q: Are all of your images going to be dogs?
A: No, I will have special events in which the occasional cat, wolf, or possible other animal joins in effect. Sorry, but no fantasy animals.

Q: My order isn't what I wanted....
A: Well, I apologize for that, but if you kindly ask me and inform me of this, I will make another for you, hopefully correct. But I will not, however, do this excessively.

Q: Can I have another styled image besides Plush and Real? (ie. Disney-style, cartoony, etc)
A: No. I cannot do that for you, sorry. Just in my style. Now, if you want something from that kind of style in mine (ie. Simba [TLK]) then I'll consider it, if it's a custom, but I rarely will do a cat for ya. Just a dog in that form.

Q: Are they all going to have backgrounds?
A: Yes. Each one will have a special bg, depending on where they came from (CA or DP). The Canine Acres dogs [purebred] will have a fancy bg, while the Dog Pound dogs [mixedbreed] will have outdoor bgs or city dumps... something of that sort.

Q: How will I know what I ordered will come out right the first time?
A: I will send you a sketch of the image so far, and if you like it, I will ink and color it. However, if not, then I'll redo it and start the process on better reference.

Q: I hate you.
A: Well, you can hate me, but I don't really care.

Q: You draw ugly.
A: Well, I don't really care for your opinion unless you are a paying customer. Otherwise, if you persist with saying that, I will blacklist and possibly report you.

Well, I think that should sum it all up for now. smile I hope it answered any questions you might've had.

User Image

Wanna know how to order? READ ALL OF THIS:

1. Browse through the shop and figure out EXACTLY what you want.

2. POST your order in this thread. Use the order form specifically for what you want, don't use the shorter, less complicated, order form for the plushie if you want a real. That means I will give you a plushie instead and I wont hear read any complaining from you. You can do multiple orders in one post, but do not fill up all of the slots for yourself or others will be ignored. Do NOT Pm me your form. It will be IGNORED.

Note:
-Specify ALL parts of the order form in your posts. Make sure to get every detail in that might help me in making your order correctly for you. Reference pictures are a must in some areas (ie. if you want a specific pose that is hard to describe, special markings, colors, etc).
-If something is not filled out in the form, I WILL cancel it. If you don't want something there, then put "none" or "n/a".
-If no accessories are listed, then I will not add any. Usually, accessories cannot be added on easily, so not many will be available to add on.
- When ordering accessories, please list the price next to the item, then total the prices at the bottom of the form.
- If you're buying one as a gift to a certain other, make not of that in the "comment" section of the order form.

3. As soon as possible after you've posted the order, send a trade with the correct amount to my account, Kouga_wolf_Kiba. Label the trade "Canine Paradise Order" and include the page of this thread that your order is on. Unlabeled trades will not be accepted.
Also, make sure you've added up the prices correctly, I will, of course, check the total & if it is way off from what you gave me, the order will go flop. The items' prices are listed, & your cpu has a calculator, or you could just use that brain of yours, so put those together.
Orders in the thread without a trade will be ignored. You have to pay for the order before receiving it, & no, I will not trick you or steal your gold. I mean, what good would this business be if I did that?

4. When the trade is completed, I will finish your image and PM first a sketch to have it checked for anything it needs, then the actual product later on. Then, copy the image to your computer because I will not keep track of it after then. Do not use the image at the url I send you, otherwise, it will eventually leave a red X in its place.

Forms
(delete ALL in parenthesis)

Real:
[color=red]UserName: (your username)
CanineName: (your product's name)
Breed: (type of dog ie. husky, shiba inu, etc -if mixed breed, state which breeds [this will determine whether your dog was born in the CA or DP] )
Background: (picture theme for tag)
Pose: (basic, slight, etc)
BodyMovement: (brief description of what body parts should be moved & in what position -ref applicable)
Stage: (egg, pup, adult)
Base: (used/new [use someone else's base & have it edited or your own new one] )
BodyType: (large, thin, etc.)
EyeType: (basic, regular, etc)
EarType: (curl flop, pointed, etc)
TailType: (stub, curl, etc)
FurType: (matted, long, etc)
Markings/Patterns: (describe EXACTLY what you want -ref applicable)
Accessories: (list or describe ALONG WITH PRICES [if possible] -ref applicable)
AccessoryPosition: (place where your accessory shall be [ie. ear, right hind leg, etc] should be logical- earrings on toes? no. However, other matches are still possible- bracelet on tail)
EyeColor: (color/colors of eyes-ref or describe)
AccessoryColor: (colors of accessories- ref/describe)
BodyColor: (color/colors of body -ref/describe)
Extras: (anything else needed/wanted -describe/ref)
Comments: (anything you need/want to add)[/color]

Plush:
[color=blue]UserName: (your username)
CanineName: (your product's name)
Breed: (type of dog ie. husky, shiba inu, etc -if mixed breed, state which breeds [this will determine whether your dog was created in the CA or DP] )
Background: (picture theme for tag)
Pose: (basic, slight, etc)
BodyMovement: (brief description of what body parts should be moved & in what position -ref applicable- plushes cant move as easily, so some poses may be rejected)
Base: (used/new [use someone else's base & have it edited or your own new one] )
EyeType: (ONLY glass eyes- ask if want button eyes)
EarType: (curl flop, pointed, etc)
TailType: (stub, curl, etc)
Markings/Patterns: (describe EXACTLY what you want -ref applicable)
Accessories: (list or describe ALONG WITH PRICES [if possible] -ref applicable)
AccessoryPosition: (place where your accessory shall be [ie. ear, right hind leg, etc] should be logical- earrings on toes? no. However, other matches are still possible- bracelet on tail)
EyeColor: (color/colors of eyes-ref or describe)
AccessoryColor: (colors of accessories- ref/describe)
BodyColor: (color/colors of body -ref/describe)
Extras: (anything else needed/wanted -describe/ref)
Comments: (anything you need/want to add)[/color]

Poses

These are examples of the poses that can be used.

Prices- go up with the complexity
)ordered lowest price to highest(
Basic is the basic standing pose, no more moves than that.
Simple is the basic with a turned body, rotated ear, or simple sitting pose.
Slight has a twist of the head, raise of the paw, moved tail, or another slight movement or more that is more complex than Simple but less.
Medium can be a simple bow, more paws moved, the head turned in many more ways, a sitting position with a bit less simplicity, or anything more than Slight and less than High.
High sometimes has whole twists of the body, bows, more complex sits, lays, or jumping, along with movement of the legs, paws, ears, and tail.
Complex can have all movements of any part of the body in almost any wild pose possible.

User Image

Tails

These are just examples of some common tails- although there's many more - that can be used.
User Image

Ears

These are just examples of some common ears- although still many more -that can be used.
In your order form, be sure to specify WHICH ear you want which way )ie. rightearflop & leftearpoint(

User Image

Eyes

These are examples of the eyes you can have. They all cost about the same, but they are of different complexities.

User Image
User Image

TAGS are meant to go with both reals and the plushies.
The tags always have a bg added to them, each different and specially made for that image.
Please excuse if my ovals/circles are completely what they should be, along with my non-straight-lined squares/rectangles.

SIGNS are meant for ONLY PLUSHIES!! I shrink them & then they can go along with you. ^-^

Bump Signs: 500g
Speech Bubbles: 500g

(examples later)

User Image

Limited Edition items/creatures are available until they are either sold out, or I don't want to make any more. Most of the time, I will use the same template, unless on special occasion. These are NOT customs, remember, and I am lazy. xD Sometimes, I will allow body/eye color to be edited, but not usually.
User Image

Custom Order Slots: (full)
-Username - Custom - Progress - Payment
- MossStar - Kuna - Inked - UNpaid
- Lisa-Li-Wit - Peter - BrainStorming - UNpaid
- trillian_prefect - Louie - Inked - Paid blaugh

General
Do the flatsales not interest you? Do you want something special... just for you? Well, now you can have that with customs. Just how you like it.
If you order a custom correctly, I can draw it for you to its description, unless the description is horribly done and hard to make out. Since all of my products are different, the prices are a tad higher and they aren't listed.

Rules
-I only take 2-3 orders at a time.
-I am slow on customs. If you have a time limit, please tell me and I shall inform you if I can meet it. If not, please be patient.
- Please be as specific and complete as possible with your description of what you want. If you want something based on a real animal or item, pictures help.
Here are some examples of what I mean:
Bad: "Purple and Brown"
Decent: "Brown with Purple Splotches"
Preferable: "Brown base with large purple splotches on the thighs and smaller spots between the eyes"
-All customs are guaranteed to be unique!! If you order a special body pattern, it wont be used on any other product. No customs will be exactly alike, even if they are the same character cosplayed.
-You may, if properly arranged, pay me half of the price then I let you see the sketch, then pay me the rest right before I send you the pic

Items:

Items, including additional body parts (ie. extra tail, horns, etc), can be either completely custom items, or modified items already listed.
If what you want is an edit to an existing item (ie. a collar with a tag instead of not), the price is the usual item plus 100g.
For completely new items, the price varies. To order a custom item, give a description (as detailed as possible) in the "accessories" area of the order form. Pictures help! Also, Hex values or color samples are also appreciated for all.

Cosplay/Avatar

If you want your product based on an avatar or character, then this is the place for you!
As far as these go, you can go anywhere! Add hair, clothes, remove body parts, whatever! The main thing should be, however, that I have a ref! For these, it's a must, unless you have a perfect description. I don't like making boo-boos. They stay canines. That's final.
On avatar customs, I will try to do "cluttered" avatars, but I cannot guarantee everything will fit. -_-' Also, I cannot draw perfectly, so if the items/hairstyles/clothes look odd, please forgive me.
For cosplays/OC customs, I will need reference or detailed description (mainly for OCs w/o refs).

Price

The main price for ALL customs starts at 10k and will escalate in price depending on the complexity of the patterns/markings, accessories, additional parts (hair, extra tail, etc), and clothes. I cannot promise you that all things will be even close to perfect, but I shall do my best.
User Image

All colors acceptable, but please give me the HEX code if you want a specific color or color ref.

The colors can be anything anywhere. Only part you cant chose the colors on is the tag's background.

User Image

Form:
[b]Username:[/b] )your user(
[b]DogName:[/b] )the dog/other animal you want the accessory on(
[b]Accessory:[/b] )the accessory/accessories that you want -name of one under or custom(
[b]AccessoryColor:[/b] )color/colors of the accessory/accessories that you want(
[b]AccessoryLocation:[/b] )where you'd like your accessory/accessories to be placed(
[b]Comments:[/b] )extra information that I should know(

User Image

Prices
)Liable to change-depends on demand!(

CrossNecklace- 50gg
PlainCollar-150gg
JeweledCollar-200gg
CrossEarring-50gg (each)
EarringPair-50gg (eachpair)
CatPlush-500gg
Cap-300gg
Horn1-120gg
Horn2-150gg
Horn3-100gg
Halo-100gg
Leggings-150gg (each-striped/nostripes/other)
SpikeBracelet-150gg (each)
User Image

coming later

User Image

Roleplaying is for reals ONLY. Plushies... they just sit there and look cute.

You must RolePlay at this forum. NOT in this thread. It'd be too confusing to me & others otherwise.
RolePlay

User Image

Black List

Grey List

White List
User Image

AboutMe
I have many names, but just call me Codi. Just for all knowledge. I AM A GIRL. My avi may be male, but I am indeed female. Dont ask why, just dont call me a guy.
I am an artist in many ways: writing poetry/lyrics/shortstories, drawing, inspiring & learning
I have 1 younger sister who has autism, an older half brother, and a younger twin brother. I'm a Christian. I have 1 cat, 3 puppies, 1 dog, & 2 of my older brother's dogs. I play the computer constantly and roleplay in many canine rps. I am also generous and love giving gifts.

Current Age: 15
Current Residence: Mississippi, USA
Interests: wolves, GDW, RPs, WR, Inuyasha, FMA, doodling, art in general
Favourite movie: Van Helsing, Blood & Chocolate, Princess Mononoke
Favourite band or musician: Breaking Benjamin & Thousand Foot Krutch
Favourite genre of music: alt/rock
Favourite cartoon character: Sesshomaru, Tsume, Moro, Jerome, John, Horo
Personal Quote: All art is beautiful, regardless of what others think. It is a peice of the artist that cannot be removed that is placed into each peice. There is no bad art, just good art. All art is a wonderful peice of the soul.

I am kougawolfkiba on AIM
I am paigered8@hotmail.com on MSN
I am WolfgirlWolf on DeviantArt

---more later---

Where I shall post things about me & such.

Giftarts

User Image
Flatsales/Auctions

Raffles:

If you dont know what a Raffle is, then I'll tell you. A raffle is when someone purchases a ticket then waits for me to announce the winner -chosen at random-, then that person gets to name the lil critter & I give it to them ^-^ Simple huh? So why not try it out? Go Go!
ALL raffles start when I post in BIG red words: "StartRaffling!!".

EachTicket=20gg each AutoBuy=2.5kgg (2500gg)
Form -MUST POST-
Username: (your username)
PrizeName: (place the name here, if you win, it stays!)
Raffle#: (the number of the raffle you're going for-if more than 1)
Tickets: (how many tickets you'd like)
TotalPrice: (the total amount of GaiaGold you have to pay)

Flatsales:

If you dont know what a flatsale is I shall inform you as well. When a flatsale occurs, you may just post the form, then send the trade, & then viola! You have gotten your flatsale product.

Form
UserName: (username-duh)
ProductName: (the name for your flatsale product)
Flatsale#: (the number of the raffle you're going for)
Price: (price of the product)

User Image
#1- This plush will recieve love and give just as much back in return!
Price: 2.5k

Auctions

Auctions happen when there's something up for auction, the sign is put up & then you start bidding against others for that specific prize. You fill out a form, as always, and then begin bidding at the starting bid price. Simple as that.
-PS: there's also such things as AutoBuys, which means, if no one has won the auction, then you may buy it instantly without the hassle.

Form
Username: (your username)
PrizeName: (place the name here, if you win, it stays)
Auction#: (the number of the raffle you're going for)
Bid: (the amount you wish to bid for-do not have to send unless you win)
Links

Banners

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/canine-s-paradise-open/t.36752289_1][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n7/Mossfire/personal pics/caninesparadisebannerforkouga.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/canine-s-paradise-open/t.36752289_1/][IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n249/paigered8/CA DP/CANINEPARADISEBANNER.png[/IMG][/url]

Affliates

-Just message me asking to be with a link to your store (preferrably banner) -

User Image

User Image
Owners

Kouga_wolf_Kiba Zetospher
Lisa-Li-Wit Allie
Lisa-Li-Wit Tracia
Bump dramallama
bump... not open yet... but bump ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit