Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter.

+1 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image

Walking down town, you happen to stumble into a weird luxurious garden. You continued your journey and followed the dirt path until you reached a two story building resembling somewhat a cheerful manor but could also be mistaken as something from a fairy tale. It was pearl white and has large rows of glassed windows written with the words Cafe de Marie. Hung on each sill are different varieties of flowers with matching butterflies gliding from one flower to another. Without much hesitation, you grabbed the doorknob and entered the Cafe.

User Image

Welcome to Cafe De Marie! This is just like any normal Cafe you can have. We have Pastries and Plushies that could be delivered Anytime Anywhere. I' am Marie, And I will be your Server/Manager of this Shop. So If you have questions, suggestions or anything you'd like to share just hit me up!
So is it a Table for Two or Solo? Right this way Monsieur/Mademoiselle!

Oh! And Here's a little present for you!

User Image
Please Do post If you received this Plush! Enjoy Your Stay!

User Image

Follow Gaia's TOS and Rules
No Stealing of my Products!
Be Respectful to Me and the other Customers
Be Patient I have a Life!
Have Some Common Sense
No Quoting of Front Page
I Could Change the Rules If I see them Unfit
User Image

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm - Thread Created
Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:40 pm - Thread Officially Opened!
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MoonLitMary- Owner/Manager/Server- Hey There! You might think that having those three jobs would be hard and a hassle. But I'm pretty sure I could handle it! And If there is a problem, I could certainly put some fliers out for some job openings. I would like to share more about myself, but you could see it down there! As The Owner and Manager, Basically I Own this place. I'm like those typical girl in Movies whose sweet and Charming! Oops! I'm giving myself Away! Come on! Scroll Down Below!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. JVGreek- Regular/Part Time- JV is one of my Best friends and originally gave me the idea of starting this shop. He is also the one who made the graphics for the shop and also helps on maintaining this shop. He loves sweets more than anything and books too. He's a Total Nerd but also a Hot Athlete! He Swims and Runs. He likes Coffees and even titled his Quest Thread Java Jive! Click it on his Sig If you want to visit. So do you guys have any Similarities? Hit him up if you want to talk to him!

User Image

Hello There! (Again) I've been on Gaia for about A Year and a half. I've been Painting for about 15 years and i think I'm pretty much okay. I love sweets and the thought of mixing them together made me think of this shop. Like JV I also love reading and writing books. I love polar bears and cute stuffs! I love Paris and almost any place in Europe, I always dream of Going to Paris,Venice or Greece. I'm still on High school.I have a very Active Imagination, That's why I don't exactly watch Horror Movies because I'm a COMPLETE SCAREDY CAT! But still I love Rainbows,Light Houses, Fireflies and Strawberries. I want to own a White Horse too, It just like feels like a Fairy Tale Dream to have one! That's All for Now Quote me if you want to dig more deeper than this!
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-350gold each 1700 Set
White Whipped Cream Cupcake//Vanilla Flower Top Cupcake//Strawberry Cupcake//Chocolate Cupcake//Plain Sprinkled Cupcake

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-325gold each Set= 2800
Whipped Caramel cupcake//Apple Glazed Cupcake//Peach Monarch Cupcake//Lemon Sherbet Cupcake//Frosted Nightingale Cupcake//Leaf-Top Cupcake//Strawberry cupcake// Egg Top Cupcake// Pineapple Cupcake
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-350gold each 1700 Set
Lavender Cup//Blue Cup//Young Goblet//Striped Cup// Pink Azalea//

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-250gold each 1450 Set
Kiwi Heart Lollies//Entwine//Swirls of Love//Twin Swirls//Pale Rosette//Heart Gems//
User Image

User Image

- Coming Soon

User Image

- Coming Soon
User Image

User Image

01. Choose the appropriate form to fill out for each section you are ordering from.
          02. All orders must be posted as a reply in this thread. PM's will be ignored.*
          03. Send a trade to MoonLitMary with the correct amount of gold (including the shop name+page number in in the trade title is highly appreciated to help makes things easier for me to track orders) shortly after you post your order. If not, I will cancel the trade. No trade = no image(s)!
          04. The trade must be completed on both sides (mine and yours) before I send you your order.
          05. Failure to complete your side of the trade within one week of being sent will result in a cancellation. Please let me know if you will be unable to complete your trade on time so I will be able to know beforehand!
          06. Make sure your PM's are enabled/set to “everyone” in order to receive your image(s).
          07. Please save all image(s) and upload them to your own server!
          08. Please follow these procedures carefully, I don't want to have to remind you on how to place an order! As stated earlier, you're responsible for reading and following everything on this page!

*Gift PM's are accepted: If you'd like to send a gift to your friends, you may either post the order in the thread OR send me a PM ONLY if you want to remain anonymous. Same ordering procedures apply when you are sending the trade.

User Image

[imgleft]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q764/MoonLitMary/r_zpsc8b49dd8.png[/imgleft]
          [align=left][size=11][color=#FF1CAE]✦
          ▇[/color]
          [color=#FF007F]- After examining the Menu you finally had some choices
          And went to the counters to finally see the real thing.
          As you Examined the Counters and Noticing the Different Merchandises,
          You can't Help but to notice that sweets they serve.
          You pointed out to the Cupcakes Display and said,
          "I want that[b](Put down all the names of the Cupcakes you wan to order ignore if you don't want to order)[/b]"
          As you walked away and headed to a shelf this time you saw a row of teacups.
          "And also that [b](Put down all the names of the Teacups you want to order ignore if you don't want to order)"[/b]. After the Teacups you saw another counter this time full of New treats and Goodies.
          You exclaimed and said " I need to have all of those [b] (Put down all the names of the Limiteds you wan to order ignore if you don't want to order)[/b]".
          As your Tray pile up high you head to the cashier and fall in line.
          You hand in your orders and wait as she rung it up.
          "The total bill is [b](Please total it up)[/b]" She said.
          As you waited over for your change you saw a little of Guest Log book and decided to answer it.
          [b]Recipient: (Who shall we give it?)
          Suggestions:(Wanna Say Anything?)
          Extra:(Anything Else?)[/b]
          She handed of your change and your goodies in a plastic bag.
          On the way out you spotted a box written with the words "Tip Box"
          You walked in over and asked yourself. Should I tip? [b](Tip?)[/b]
          And After dropping a few pennies you went out and Enjoyed the Day.
          I 'am Now Starting up the Trade with [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?username=MoonLitMary&mode=create]MoonLitMary![/url][/align][/color][/size]

User Image

User Image

- After examining the Menu you finally had some choices
          And went to the counters to finally see the real thing.
          As you Examined the Counters and Noticing the Different Merchandises,
          You can't Help but to notice that sweets they serve.
          You pointed out to the Cupcakes Display and said,
          "I want that Vanilla Flower Top Cupcake//Strawberry Cupcake//Chocolate Cupcake//Whipped Caramel cupcake//Peach Monarch Cupcake//Frosted Nightingale Cupcake//Leaf-Top Cupcake"
          As you walked away and headed to a shelf this time you saw a row of teacups.
          "And also that Striped Cup// Pink Azalea//". After the Teacups you saw another counter this time full of New treats and Goodies.
          You exclaimed and said " I need to have all of those All Please".
          As your Tray pile up high you head to the cashier and fall in line.
          You hand in your orders and wait as she rung it up.
          "The total bill is 4500" She said.
          As you waited over for your change you saw a little of Guest Log book and decided to answer it.
          Recipient: MoonLitMary
          Suggestions: None
          Extra: None
          She handed of your change and your goodies in a plastic bag.
          On the way out you spotted a box written with the words "Tip Box"
          You walked in over and asked yourself. Should I tip? Yes
          And After dropping a few pennies you went out and Enjoyed the Day.
          I 'am Now Starting up the Trade with MoonLitMary!
User Image

User Image

- Coming Soon

User Image

- Coming Soon
User Image

User Image

thank you so much to the following people for shopping at Cafe De Marie

legend: repeat customer ✱ // tipped 50+ ♪ // tipped 500+ ❥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items