Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you here for?

To Buy chapters 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 6 ]
Just looking 0.55769230769231 55.8% [ 29 ]
I've somehow stumbled across here without much of my knowing. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 8 ]
MONKEY 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

User Image

How much are the chapters?

Each chapter will cost 100 Gold.

What if I want to have my stories sold in here, what will I get out of it?
You'll get 100 Gold for each chapter that is sold in this store, end of story.

Are you scamming me?
No, I'm not scamming you! I'm not a idiot by using my real account and risk losing all my items and gold. I would be using a fake account that had newbie clothes on and stuff.

I'm new at this and I don't know how buy a Chapter from you or how to pay you.
Send me a trade with the gold then after that is completed I'll give you the password to the chapter you are trying to view.
How do I summit my stories/chapter to you? Send me a PM stating:
Your Stories Title:
Category:
Genre:
Description:
Rating: (new)
The story itself:

(The story itself means: send me the first chapter of your story.)

More chapters will be added to each story as the days go by, so keep an eye on them.

The first five people who come and submits your writing in my store doesn't have to pay the 50 gold fee for that stories chapters!
1. asg7585
2.blind-bubblegum

This is the Website that holds all the stories I am currently selling, click Here.
Non-Fiction Books/Chapters

Click here to check out the non-fiction stories/chapters I am selling.

Click on the chapters title to direct you to the story. You need a password to access it, which you'll get from me when you complete the trade with the gold from me.
Fiction Books/Chapters

Click here to check out the stories/chapters I'm selling.

Click on the chapters title to direct you to the story. You need a password to access it, which you'll get from me when you complete the trade with the gold from me.
Fan-Fiction Books/Chapters

Click here to check out the stories/chapters I'm selling.

What's New

September 8, 2008 - New chapter for His Obsession in the Fan Fiction section
September 12, 2008 - New chapter for White in the Fiction section
October 12, 2008 - New chapter for His Obsession in Fan Fiction section
November 4, 2008 - New story in the Fan Fiction section called Sex for Power. It is categorized under Yu Yu Hakusho and the chapter that came with it is called I'm Living with Who?
November 9, 2008 - New beta reader offer now up.
December 23, 2008 - New Fiction Story: Tequila Eyes... chapter one - Lights. Also new writer added to my store blind-bubblegum
January 1, 2009 - New chapter for White in the Fiction section.
Rules

1. Follow TOS
2. No swearing
3. YOUR ALLOWED TO BUMP
4. Don't copy someone else's work because I will find out and I'll report you.
5. Don't post on here saying how much someone's work sucks because that's just rude and I'll bane you from my book store.
6. Do not criticize anyone's work unless you've read it and is only giving pointers on how to improve it. If someone in MY thread criticize me or anyone else who is selling in my store will be reported for not following MY RULES in MY THREAD!!!
Affiliates/Whatever

User Image
Gaians Whom I Sold Chapters To

If you don't want your name added please PM and tell me.

bleeding_masscara bought *White* Chapters

lilangelz428 bought *White* Chapters
Akemi nekobozuko bought *White* Chapters
Special Offers

Yes, I have special offers I'm selling now.

Sign up to get my News Letters sent to you in a private message to update you on anything new that's going on in my store. It'll only cost 200 Gold

News Letters - 200 Gold

All in no Color (There might be color for the Anime like drawings of each person but not skin color.)
The Story White Drawings:

Anime Drawings of:

Tanya - 500 Gold
William - 500 Gold
Brandon - 500 Gold
Gabriel - 500 Gold

Comic/Realistic Drawings of:
Tanya - 500 Gold
William - 500 Gold
Brandon - 500 Gold
Gabriel - 500 Gold

More drawings will be added as I make more chapters.

Other people who make stories on here can add there drawings here as well to be sold.
Beta-Readers

Beta readers are people who read over your stories and fixes any errors or missed spelled words for you. Here is one beta-reader who'll beta-read your stories! You'll have to pay them 100g for each chapter they beta-read for you...

Winglie - (No Description available yet.)

Rainbow Sassypants
- The categories she offers her beta services to are: All Anime/manga, All books and All Misc.
The Genres she offers her beta service to: Poetry, Adventure, Mystery, Horror, Supernatural, Suspense, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Crime and Friendship.
The language she is most fluent in is English.

summonergirl001
- The categories she offers her beta services to are: Most Anime/Manga, Twilight, Some TV Shows (House, Bones, Lost), Some Games (Final Fantasy, Dynasty Warrior, Soul Calibur, and Assasin's Creed) The Genres she offers her beta service to: General/Any The language she is most fluent in is English

If you have any questions, or you want to know more about the beta reader you are currently requesting to read and fix your chapters, please private message me and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

If you want to be a beta-reader please fill out the form below and I'll hire you for the job.

You'll get paid 100g per chapter by the aurthur of the story you are beta-reading. The price might go up if this is a booming success!
Beta Readers Form

Name:

How many stories will you beta-read at a time?:

Highlight the categories you wish to offer your beta services to. Please choose at least one.:
All Anime/Manga
All books
All Cartoons
All comics
All Games
All Misc
All Movies
All TV Shows

Highlight all the genres you wish to offer your beta service to. Please choose at least one.:
General
Romance
Humor
Drama
Poetry
Adventure
Mystery
Horror
Parody
Angst
Supernatural
Suspense
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Tragedy
Western
Crime
Family
Hurt/Comfort
Friendship

Please list down the language you are fluent in and can offer beta service for. You may type down more than one Language.:

Please type down your strength as a betareader/writer you excel at.:

Please type down your weaknesses as a betareader/writer.:

Are there some type of stories you would not betaread?

Please copy and paste this into a Private message and fill out the form to the best of your ability!
Donate To My Guild

I want to start a guild called book store, I want to name the guild after this book store and I need your help with some donations. Please donate gold or whatever item you don't need or just plainly want to give to me. When you donate to me I'll add your name into this post in a way of me thanking you.
burning_eyes
dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas