ITS AWESOME!!! 0.51937984496124 51.9% [ 67 ]
Its Great 0.17829457364341 17.8% [ 23 ]
Its nice, need refining here and there 0.2093023255814 20.9% [ 27 ]
Its okay, not really that good 0.023255813953488 2.3% [ 3 ]
Failure! 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

User Image

[Hello and Welcome to Beyond Wonderland Avi Art Shop. My name is Kayan Korvien and I am your artist in service and here, I sell good quality avatar art. This is basically the revival of my old Avi Art shop. I took some time to furnish my artwork so to provide a satisfactory art work to the consumers YOU.
Wanna add me as your friend? That would be lovely lol, just some random statement

THE TITLE: Its a name of a font that I like. The name just ringed perfectly with my idea so I used it.

NOTE Also a reminder it is important for you guys to read theUPDATES!!! So to know when the commissions are done or not! So please! I'll try to make it as simple as possible so there are not much things to read.RATE THE TOPIC]

WORD

Toxic_Ribbon
wow your really good!
... really nice shop ill be sure to tell all my friends hope your buisness gets off to a good start!

leihannabby
Awe. I absolutely love it. I think it's my new favorite. Seriously, its amazing. Thank you very much!

Yukito Wanijima
*_* I knew I could count on you~! <3

<--totally snagged this from the DA comments LOL

Lunar Knight1
Hey I just wanted to say thank you so much for the art,it's amazing and I'm even using it for my siggy,lol

robotman
damn.. your drawings are awesome
excluding the randomness that he had written.

comethead
yay!! ... i love the art!!!! but my favorite part of it is my hat, ohhh and my belt buckle, well its hard to have a favorite with this art because, i just plainly love it.
well thank you very much and ill tell my friends about your thread and ill be sure too come back when i have more gold

UPDATES

10-13

Hello to everyone!! I just want to say that I have some art for sale!
See details here :Deviant Art Journal

12-30-10

Because of the recent incident; I was hacked. I am reopening the Beyond the World Avi Art Shop to earn gold so I can acquire some or most of my lost items. I am not begging or doing any of that sort. You guys are welcome to post, bump, look around, and even order art!!
User Image
Sample Art, Ordering, Payment, Prices, Updates, Slots, & Past Works

SAMPLE ART

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

X CHIBI X FULL X FULL X HALF

HOW TO ORDER

PM
the ORDER FORM to me: Kayan Korvien with the title : AVI ART ORDER FORM

The reason for this is that by posting it on the thread it would be hard for me to find it. And might miss it if not noted about the Art Request. So please, please please please, it will be helpful if you PM the art form.
Thank you.

ORDER FORM

Name:
Avatar: [Maybe your current avatar or your dream avatar]
Put an "x" what type you prefer : Group [ ] (up to 3 characters, sorry) Pair [ ] or Individual [ ]
TYPE: Full Body [ ] Half Body (sample coming soon) [ ] Chibi [ ]
Background: Yes [ ] (see sample art), No [ ] (Plain)
Other: [ here if you have any special request and so on like]

PRICES

50k - colored Chibi
80k - half body
100k - full body

Extra 5K for Pairs and groups!!!

PAYMENT:

Pay upfront or no Art. The reason to this is because some people don't pay and it is rather annoying. I don't like having to PM people and asking them to pay their remaining balance. So Pay before I do the art. I am not a scam artist so do not worry.
You will receive a PM when I am done with the art.
All transactions will be done via PM and TRADE from either ShadowXNightmare, T u e s d a y s G o n e or Kayan Korvien

THE WORKS

SLOT # 1:

SLOT# 2:

SLOT # 3:

PENDING

Please have patience I am only one person LoL

Slot # 1:

Slot # 2:

Slot # 3 :

PAST

Here are some of the completed works ^_^

Yukito Wanijima , Leighannabby , YelloMellox3, Lilian_Leal, Reige8 , Death Pirate, Leighannabby for Sakura, Lunar Knight1, Demoniika, comethead, i are fang joo, Imaginarydemons, unholy_lord_chaos73 M O B 3 A R, Atmospheres, Ellorahli, xXkitiyaXx, Fuura Shurran, friendzforeva, Uvi, Fuura Shurran (Chibi), Oni Kon and ZmkingJessie HusseyRustyRobot

User Image

[
THE DONT's and the DO's]
I Do
- Pairs
- Individuals

I Do not

-do Yuri, Yaoi, and the like
- do rated R stuff

My rules are simple.

+You are allowed to bump and talk and so fort
+Begging is allowed but don't abuse the privilege! Please!
+You must follow the GAIA TOS AND RULES!
+Spaming is not allowed. Bumping and Spaming are two different things

Anyone who violates these rules are not tolerated! He or she will be ask to leave or reported by me or T e u s d a y s G o n e.

Thank you and Enjoy

User Image

My DeviantART Account; kayan-korvein
add me if you want ^_^

SHOP SIGNATURE

if you want to put it on your signature and help me advertise

Small version
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/beyond-wonderland-avi-art-shop-read-the-updates/t.42853615/][IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/o_hime_Sora/Shopsig-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/beyond-wonderland-avi-art-shop-read-the-updates/t.42853615/][IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/o_hime_Sora/Kayan2-1.jpg[/IMG]][/url]

AFFILIATES

Wanna advertise your shop here?
PM me so I can add you

THE CELESTRIAL CHIBI an art shop
My friend's CHIBI ART SHOP!
User Image User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50
bump bump

nice shop ^_^ congrats on opening the doors ^_^
wow your really good!
i wish i had some gold to spear so i could buy one from you but i dont now sorry...
but really nice shop ill be sure to tell all my friends hope your buisness gets off to a good start!
Oh, my!
I can't skip out on this!
Please, let me sell some things. I will be right back.

Don't start drawing until I send the trade, 'kay?

Name: Yukito Wanijima
Put an "x" what type you prefer : Group [ ] (up to 3 characters, sorry) Pair [ ] or Individual [x]
Background: Yes [ ] (see sample art), No [x] (Plain)
Other: Could you have a 'V' sign on the one hand? You know, like a peace sign? If you find this difficult, you don't have to draw it. Oh, and you don't have to draw the guns, either, if you do not wish to.

Regular

Name: YelloMellox3
Avatar: [Maybe your current avatar or your dream avatar]
Put an "x" what type you prefer : Group [ ] (up to 3 characters, sorry) Pair [ ] or Individual [X]
Background: Yes [ ] (see sample art), No [X] (Plain)
Other: [ here if you have any special request and so on like]
Your art is beautiful ;3

Btw, colored chibi for me please.
: D
Toxic_Ribbon
wow your really good!
i wish i had some gold to spear so i could buy one from you but i dont now sorry...
but really nice shop ill be sure to tell all my friends hope your buisness gets off to a good start!

Thanks!
Oi, oi, I'm not paying until I know you finished it~ D;
Yukito Wanijima
Oi, oi, I'm not paying until I know you finished it~ D;

LoL you can choose not to approve of it until its done

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items