Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Egg

User Image

Hello friends!! I'm doing these bounce + blink animations!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

15kp simple bg/no bg
25kp with background ^^

If you want to include the background please have ghosting enabled!! Makes it a lot easier for me to grab it heart

Feel free to DM me or reply here biggrin

Edit: Thank you guys so much for the interest but I'm closing these for now-- I'm not super active on here and I don't want anyone to get their hopes up in the mean time ^^'

User Image

elms love's Princess

hi yes hello is there a form i need to fill out? :3

Excitable Egg

elm

User Image

Nah, not really!! Just needed to know if you'd prefer them facing left/right. To answer your question from the other post, I can do sitting! That avi's simple enough it shouldn't be too bad!

User Image

elms love's Princess

irrii
elm

User Image

Nah, not really!! Just needed to know if you'd prefer them facing left/right. To answer your question from the other post, I can do sitting! That avi's simple enough it shouldn't be too bad!

User Image

ok cool! then i'd love one of this avi, and how its facing is whatever is easier for you! so ig whatever way my avi is facing on this post is fine! 3nodding

Charlie Hunnam's Fangirl

Ruthless Gawker

50k for whatever you wanna do to this girl?
My ghost code is 26753247 if you need it 3nodding

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Excitable Egg

elm

User Image

Gotcha!! Send the trade for 15k and I'll get started ^^

User Image

Excitable Egg

titty fart

User Image

Oh wow, okay!!

Since I typically do upper-body-bobbing and her upper body is uh... immobilized in the first one, did you want me to use that background with the one where she isn't stabbed to do the full animation, or would you want just her head bobbing/blinking?

User Image
Yes please just make her floating heart

Charlie Hunnam's Fangirl

Ruthless Gawker

irrii
titty fart

User Image

Oh wow, okay!!

Since I typically do upper-body-bobbing and her upper body is uh... immobilized in the first one, did you want me to use that background with the one where she isn't stabbed to do the full animation, or would you want just her head bobbing/blinking?

User Image

Oh ok! Well I think it would be cute to see her bobbing around without the knife!
Whatever is easiest for you to do tbh 3nodding

Excitable Egg

titty fart

User Image

Alright! I've got one person ahead of you! Once it's done I'll shoot you a ping and have you send the trade request ^^

User Image

Shy Loiterer

I'd love if you can do my avi, I'll offer 60k! I can provide a ghost ID if you need it, + a reference just in case I forget I posted here and change my avi lol

Excitable Egg

Pirv

User Image

I can definitely do that!! You've got one person ahead of you so once that's done I'll ping you and have you send the trade! Since there's no background it'll be 15k ^^

User Image

Excitable Egg

l-Helios-l

User Image

I absolutely can, thank you for the interest + high offer o:

You've got 2 folks ahead of you so once I'm ready I can ping you and have you send over the ghost id ^^

User Image
irrii
Pirv

User Image

I can definitely do that!! You've got one person ahead of you so once that's done I'll ping you and have you send the trade! Since there's no background it'll be 15k ^^

User Image

Okay thank you very much!!!

Shy Loiterer

irrii
l-Helios-l

User Image

I absolutely can, thank you for the interest + high offer o:

You've got 2 folks ahead of you so once I'm ready I can ping you and have you send over the ghost id ^^

User Image
Alrighty, thank you emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas