Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Rainbow Seeker

8,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Welcome to My Shop!
User Image

You may know me as the person who was featured in December 2009. The experience of being featured is exhilarating and crazy. I received over 500 friend requests, over 300 private messages, and tons of donations from people I never even met.

User Image

Do you want to have this same experience? Do you want the chance to become the new featured avatar and show off your amazing avatar and profile to people around the world?

User Image

Well look no further because I can help you with achieving that opportunity!

Getting Started

User Image

This part of the process is finding out what you, the customer, wants in a profile. Do you want something simple and plain? or do you want the profile to "pop!"

First off, you will need to send me a message stating you want a profile made by me. The message must contain "Profile Maker Customer" in the title of the message. If its not, I will discard the message.

Second, you must answer the following questions so I can get a clear idea of what you want in your profile:
1) What color do you want in the profile?
2) What theme do you want? (ex: angelic, specific anime show, dark, etc.)
3) Extras?

Third, you must understand that I am still trying to figure out how to make this work for both me and you, the customer. My profile was made with a code I got off from a site about a year ago. I don't always use the code for everything (ex: my current profile). I sometimes add in pictures and re-size them to organize my profile to my liking.

Finally, I will reply to you with the estimated cost for your profile customization. I will then discuss other details with you so we can come to an agreement.

Q & A

User Image

Question: How much will this cost me?
Answer: The cost will depend on how much work is involved with making the profile. I will estimate a final cost once I receive a message from you stating what you want in your profile.

Question: How long will it take to make?
Answer: The time it will take to create the profile depends on what the customer is requesting, and how busy my schedule is with college and working. (if you have seen my profile and read the "about me" ).

Question: Anything else we need to know?
Answer: I will only be accepting the first 5 people who message me. Once I am done with them, I will accept another 5 people, and so on.

Question: How did you get featured?
Answer: I went onto the forum that an admin posted saying that to be featured, all you had to do was post to the thread saying I nominate my avatar and profile. About a week or so later, I received a message from an admin saying congrats and when I was going to be featured. I was featured for about 2 -3 days. While being featured I didn't even log onto my account because i was busy working. the second day i was featured, I logged on, jumped up and down cheering, and began answering private messages, profile comments, friend requests, and donations.

Question: Did you still receive donations, friend requests, profile comments, or private messages from people?
Answer:friend requests. I still got profile comments from people saying congrats like 2 weeks after being featured.

Question: Can I donate to you?
Answer: If you want to, because I am still questing for my angelic pendant. I have received many donations from people and I thanked each and every one of them. Since I am away at college, its hard for me to log onto gaia everyday and earn gold. I hope to reach my goal and be able to get my own angelic pendant. Just send me a trade to donate.

So If you have any questions or comments just leave them here. If you want me to make you a profile, send me a message that follows the guide lines listed above. Thank You!

Rainbow Seeker

8,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rainbow Seeker

8,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rainbow Seeker

8,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rainbow Seeker

8,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*Update*

All of my profiles that i will create with this shop can be viewed on my mule account Jinsei Doragon.

Other Profiles I have created for fun can be viewed on my other mule account
_iiiilllliiiilllliiiilll_

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
what do you have for sale and in the pics of aquamarine 501 whats the dress called?

Rainbow Seeker

8,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
pianosophie01
what do you have for sale and in the pics of aquamarine 501 whats the dress called?

The dress is called Lady Unicorn, and as for what is for sale? Well that all depends on that you are asking for. Send me a message with you answer the 3 questions I have listed above, and after I created the profile, I can estimate a price. Then you can show off the profile to all of your friends!

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ok i will smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items