<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21

Romantic Powerhouse

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
SarinaSan90
Last time I found the issue on Ebay...

But now I will write my Japanese Teacher, she is in Japan at the moment. Maybe she is still there on 26th november.
She is such a treasure when it comes to those things. Last time she brought Japanese Matcha Kitkat for all.

=)

So I look for a specific number of the issue? Do you know which it is? Or does it go like, "November 2016?"
Ryoka Saphron
SarinaSan90

But now I will write my Japanese Teacher, she is in Japan at the moment. Maybe she is still there on 26th november.
She is such a treasure when it comes to those things. Last time she brought Japanese Matcha Kitkat for all.

=)

So I look for a specific number of the issue? Do you know which it is? Or does it go like, "November 2016?"

I always look for cookie magazine and then it should appear somewhere in the list. The December Issue isn't on ebay yet... but the November one

Look:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/122203234253?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It is a little bit expensive but delivery was fast last time...

Romantic Powerhouse

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
SarinaSan90
Ryoka Saphron
SarinaSan90

=)

I always look for cookie magazine and then it should appear somewhere in the list. The December Issue isn't on ebay yet... but the November one

Look:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/122203234253?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

It is a little bit expensive but delivery was fast last time...

Thanks! Gonna have to look out for the December issue heart
There is always a way to get what you want biggrin ...

you're welcome!
There is a junkos room in the cookie issue!!!
How do you know this? surprised and do you have a picture? My issue is on its way to me... But needs some time... My teacher already was back in Germany when this issue came out sad
I looked on cookies website and there's a spot that lists all manga in the issue and there's lil tab for junkos room . Plus go on Tumblr , someone posted it there.
I also follow cookie on twitter
Hope it is fast...
Can't find it ... xD ... so I am pretty nervous...

Werewolf

The December/January issue of cookie magazine contains Nana playing cards- I just bought it on EBay and it's on its way, I can upload pictures when it arrives.
I got my issue today. Was in the mail!

Someone said there would be a Junkos Room too, but I have to be blind as hell... Can't find it... o.o ... The cards are super cute ! biggrin Love them!

Timid Bunny

5,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Is there any update on anything about Nana?
she did a commercial drawing: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-10-13/nana-ai-yazawa-draws-commercial-artwork-for-juju-latest-single/.122698

but sadly nothing new about nana sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces