Warm Body Count!

+1 Warm Body 1 100.0% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 132 133 134 > >> >>> »|

Shy Codger

User Image

Prize pot 1-Million gold!!
There is no entry fee!

Welcome to the humble gated-community of Sunnyville!
I hope you are enjoying your stay here at the sunniest place in the sunshine state!
We accept anyone of any age, gender, occupation, lifestyle!
Be sure to get a home now, as we are now leasing!
I wish you luck in living here in this very happy place!

You'll need it...

Join the fun, in this wonderful mafia game! If you have played mafia before, welcome back! If you are new to the mafia game series, be sure to read carefully as you'll need as much information as possible! This is a game of strategy, social interactions, and best of all... making great friends!

Shy Codger

User Image

This type of mafia game, is a modified version suitable for gaia.

The object of the game is to figure out who the killer is if you are not the killer. You guess who the killer is by voting for them.

If you are the killer, you must evade suspicion and kill the rest of the players off.

Rounds are each day from 12:00AM to 11:59PM, and this will NEVER change.

You must vote each round, failure to this more than once will result in a disqualification.

There are numerous roles in this game to assist you in your endeavors.

When you are killed by a killer, you die. Don't panic, there are chances of revival.

When you are voted out, you are jailed. Don't panic, there are ways of getting out of jail.

To vote for someone you must use the following form:

[quote="Mayor Marigold Sunshine"][/quote]
Dear Mayor, I am writing you to tell you that [b][color=red](Person you are voting for)[/color][/b] is killing everyone!

Although the object of the game is to either find the killer or the killer wins, player may take this to the next level and form "Alliances."

This is an active game, and you should be able to talk and vote everyday while this game is going on.

In this game, if the killer is found guilty the rest of the players who are still alive get a cut of the pot. You can donate to the pot if you want!

If you have any questions, you may ask the host or refer to the F.A.Q.

Shy Codger

User Image

- Please follow the TOS!

- You may not use a mule unless approved by the host. To get mule-approved use, please contact the host via PM.

- Do not take any screenshots.

- Once you vote, you may not retract it.

- Please title your PMs correctly! Put your role in the title so it makes my job easier!

- Anon Gifting is allowed and encouraged.

- You do not have to be in the game to chat and speculate.

- Any role may choose not to use their power, but the killer MUST kill every round!

- If you miss more than one round of voting, you are disqualified.

- The hosts have the right to re-assign killers if the killers get DQ'ed or are found too early.

Shy Codger

User Image

Witch (5)

~The Jealous Witch (In Prison)

~The Unwilling Witch (Deceased)

~The Insane Witch (Deceased)

~The Devious Witch

~The Charmed Witch (In Prison)

When greed engulfs a person, they are willing to do anything for power, money, beauty, etc. These witches sacrifice the townspeople by setting up "accidents" with their black magic. They each kill one person each round. To kill someone, send the host a PM titled "Kill" and write out who you are killing.

Town Sheriff (1)
Otherwise known as detective #1. They want to find the killer as much as everyone else so they go great lengths to do this. Each round, the town sheriff will receive one clue about The Jealous Witch. It is up to the Town Sheriff to post the clue or not.

Super Ability: The Town Sheriff can auto-jail one person only once in the game.

Nosy Neighbor (1)
Otherwise known as detective #2. They are nosy about who the killer is, so they will peep around as much as they can. Each round, the nosy neighbor will receive one clue about The Unwilling Witch. It is up to the Nosy Neighbor to post the clue or not.

Super Ability: The Nosy Neighbor can tattle-tale on someone and get them jailed. This can only be used once per game.

Dog (1)
Otherwise known as detective #3. Dogs are actually really intelligent! They can sniff out the killer and the Dog loves the good citizens of Sunnyville. Each round, the dog will receive one clue about The Insane Witch. It is up to the Dog to post the clue or not.

Super Ability: The Dog can "bark" at someone suspicious and get them jailed. This can only be used once per game.

Defense Attorney (1)
A firm, right, strong believer in justice. They want to catch the guilty and protect the innocent. Each round, the defense attorney may get a confirmation on a role from the host. In order to do this, they must PM the host with a question similar to "Is _______ the killer?" and the host will respond with a simple yes or no.

Super Ability: The Defense Attorney can override a vote out and cause the person with the next highest vote to get voted out instead. This can only be used once per game.

Doctor (2-4)
Protector of the weak and suffering. They want to protect the good citizens from harm. Each round, the doctor may "protect" a player. The doctor cannot protect themselves, they are self-less beings! To do this, you must PM the host titled "Doctor" and describe who you are saving for the night. If the player is protected by the doctor, they are safe from harm for that night.

Super Ability: The Doctor can bring one player back to life once per game.

Unfaithful Wife (1)
The lonely wife seeks some good fun now and then. They don't care who it is, she'll sleep with anyone. Each round, the Unfaithful Wife may sleep with one player. If the unfaithful wife sleeps with a power role then their power is canceled for that round. If a killer is slept with, the kill will not go through. For any other role, the role will not go through for that one round. The wife can only sleep with one person once.

Super Ability: The Unfaithful Wife can re-sleep with someone once per game.

Child (1-2)
Children are so impressionable these days! They don't care much about the killings going on, but they sure are curious! Each round, the Child may "visit" a player. If the player they visit is a power role, they will "learn" something. If the Child visits the same person with a power role twice, the child permanently transforms into that role. If the player they visit is a regular citizen, they will not learn anything. If the Child is visited by the Unfaithful wife, they will go home after being hit on by the wife. If the child visits someone who is being protected by the doctor, they will also be protected by the doctor. If the child visits someone who is getting killed, they will also die. If the child visits someone who is sleeping with the Unfaithful Wife, they will go home due to... shocking images.

Super Ability: The Child has priority over every other power role if they transform into a role. However, they cannot use power role super abilities.

Old Lady (1-3)
So elderly they have Alzheimer's. They don't notice anything going on at all. If a killer tries to kill the Old Lady, the kill will not go through the first time. To kill the Old Lady, the killer must attempt to kill them twice. On the second try, the Old Lady will die of old age.

Super Ability: The Old Lady is a nice lady who everyone respects. Once per game, they can convince the sheriff to let someone out of jail.

Psychopath (1-3)
Watch out everyone, we got a crazy over here! They are very psychotic people, therefore if the Defense Attorney tries to get a confirmation on them as being the killer the Psychopath will come up as the killer.

Super Ability:
The Psychopath can get unstable and murder someone out of insanity once in the game. However, once they kill someone they will show up on the Sheriff and Nosy Neighbor's radar and a clue will be sent to them about the psychopath.

Citizen (∞)
The normal townfolk of Sunnyville. They either care or don't care about the killings. A citizen can vote and help the town out. Or the Citizen can be completely useless, it's up to them.

Shy Codger

User Image

In order to participate in this competition, you must fill out the application and post it here!

[b][size=18][color=#E3B80B]I want to live at Sunnyville![/color][/size][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How often are you online on gaia?:[/b]
[b]Have you played this type of game before?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to play this game?:[/b]
[b]Describe yourself in 3 words:[/b]
[b]Anything else we should know?:[/b]

These are the players that have filled out the application, use this information wisely!

Username: xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
How often are you online on gaia?: every single day.
Have you played this type of game before?: once. things didn't end well for me.
Why do you want to play this game?: I love these types of games. I'm dying to be the killer someday.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Awkward, intelligent, empathetic.
Anything else we should know?: I have an undiagnosed illness. I've been living with it for 3 years now. Because of it I can be a little moody sometimes, but it also makes me perfect for these types of games because I'm always home with nothing to do.

Username: milkutan
How often are you online on gaia?: Very ;D Although sometimes I can only go on once a day due to family :/ I'll still make sure I participate though.
Have you played this type of game before?: Yes! My cousin taught me the card version, although there weren't this many roles.
Why do you want to play this game?: It seems so fun! I love playing games like this.
Describe yourself in 3 words: friendly, protective, helpful
Anything else we should know?: Does it cost to apply?

Username: Flz
How often are you online on gaia?: Everyday.
Have you played this type of game before?: Yep.
Why do you want to play this game?: Cause it's fun.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Fun, lazy and awesome.
Anything else we should know?: Nope nope!

Username:VanillaCreamx
How often are you online on gaia?: Pretty often
Have you played this type of game before? Nope:
Why do you want to play this game?: It seems fun D And gold LOL
Describe yourself in 3 words: Bubbly, random and potato
Anything else we should know?: I really do like potatoes

Username: Tyler the Large
How often are you online on gaia?: Everyday
Have you played this type of game before?: I played it outside of Gaia a few times
Why do you want to play this game?: it seems like it'll be a lot of fun.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Introverted, analytical, drunk
Anything else we should know?: Not really.

Username: II Random Panda II
How often are you online on gaia?: 1-9 hours
Have you played this type of game before?: no
Why do you want to play this game?: I like it
Describe yourself in 3 words: Mono,Chromatic,Butt
Anything else we should know?: none

Username: Sparrow Puppy
How often are you online on gaia?: Too often.
Have you played this type of game before?: Yeah
Why do you want to play this game?: Because I'm addicted and I like moneyz.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Cool, devious, and kind
Anything else we should know?: Idk ask me what you want to know.

Username: GottaCodeFast
How often are you online on gaia?: Starting next week, I will be free most of the time.
Have you played this type of game before?: Yuuup.
Why do you want to play this game?: Because it's fun.
Describe yourself in 3 words: amazing, wonderful, marvelous
Anything else we should know?: nope.

Username: Serethielle
How often are you online on gaia?: a lot. a few hours.
Have you played this type of game before?: Yes
Why do you want to play this game?: Because I like sleuthing.
Describe yourself in 3 words: coy, loves drama
Anything else we should know?: Uh...has Skanky seen my PM yet? o 3o

Username:TheDarkest_DayInMay
How often are you online on gaia?:Everday~
Have you played this type of game before?:Yes
Why do you want to play this game?:Its fuuuuuuuun~
Describe yourself in 3 words:happy go lucky, sleepy, and hopeful
Anything else we should know?:You guys make some of the best mafia games =)

Username: Papa_D4rr3n
How often are you online on gaia?: VERY often. lol
Have you played this type of game before?: Yup :3
Why do you want to play this game?: i just love playing mafia games!
Describe yourself in 3 words: Athletic, Smart, Simple
Anything else we should know?: Thanks for quoting me mayor

Username: i_am_ioi
How often are you online on gaia?: OFTEN- QUITE OFTEN
Have you played this type of game before?: Yuuup^^
Why do you want to play this game?: I like to derp in the forums, post gifs, and talk^^
Describe yourself in 3 words: Derp, Cute, Funny
Anything else we should know?: I LIKE GIIIIIIIIFS

Username:bloodysword4
How often are you online on gaia?: everyday
Have you played this type of game before?: yep
Why do you want to play this game?:child or witch
Describe yourself in 3 words: tricky, loyal, wordsmith
Anything else we should know?: I keep my word, so you better read them carefully. Don't complain if you don't read what I write all the way through.

Username: Ryo_Kazuka
How often are you online on gaia?: Maybe always
Have you played this type of game before?: Yes I have
Why do you want to play this game?: This is a fine way to make gold and friends
Describe yourself in 3 words: Fashionable, Mad, Kind
Anything else we should know?: I prefer to be called The Mad Hatter, a chatter is fine enough for me but don't waste my time if your the killer......

Username: Elpidius Elon
How often are you online on gaia?: Nearly every day now, thanks to dem rp guildies. o 3o
Have you played this type of game before?: Yeeeep. Most people here can vouch for me.
Why do you want to play this game?: RANDOM QUOTAGE AND NICE PRIZES.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Crazy, lazy, unique
Anything else we should know?: Ermahgewd THE STARS ALIGNED FOR THIS ONE. I FEEL GEWD 'BOUT THIS ONE. (I'm tired. Bite me)
In all seriousness, I'm starting school in less than a week so I'll only be on during the afternoons/evenings.

Username: marcosiu
How often are you online on gaia?: everyday gmt+10, i check it every so often at various times.
Have you played this type of game before?: Yep, I'm sure people will remember I got jailed the first night in the previous game.
Why do you want to play this game?: I still enjoy this sort of game, despite the lack of independent thinking amongst most contestants which is more than often a disappointment.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Procrastinates, curious, unamused
Anything else we should know?: Well for anyone reading this, hello, hi, "a public application, wut", theres honestly nothing interesting about the applications that I fill out.
Also, currently just started a new semester of uni, so I will be busy with studies, assignments, etc so I am online sporadically and will unlikely keep up with the rapid thread progress.

Username:123Jimmy321
How often are you online on gaia?:Maybe too much time lol.
Have you played this type of game before?:Yes
Why do you want to play this game?:I love these games they are so much fun.
Describe yourself in 3 words:Calm, funny, melancholy.
Anything else we should know?:Hit me up for some HoC, if you play.

Username: Earthbound Lovegoddess
How often are you online on gaia?: most of night time some day time
Have you played this type of game before?: oui!...yes
Why do you want to play this game?: this is an interesting theme
Describe yourself in 3 words: Lets get drunk!
Anything else we should know?: nope~

Username: Aryxon Nyth
How often are you online on gaia?: I'm on and off. Though I'll have more time now that I'm finished moving.
Have you played this type of game before?: I believe I have, a couple months ago. Though I've forgotten the name, so it probably doesn't count...
Why do you want to play this game?: It looks like it'll be an interesting experience~ Also, a certain someone invited me here, so..... Heh heh.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Stubborn, Absent-Minded, Laid-Back
Anything else we should know?:
I tend to speak strangely, so forgive me if I confuse you every once in a while. ^^;

Username razz andelic DJ
How often are you online on gaia?:too often
Have you played this type of game before?:yes
Why do you want to play this game?: for the fun
Describe yourself in 3 words:so damn awesome
Anything else we should know?:idk lol

Username: The Word Shaker
How often are you online on gaia?: Every day. ouo
Have you played this type of game before?: Yes. A variation from the an old website called Slasher. ^^
Why do you want to play this game?: It's a nostalgia trip, first off. Second off, gold. c: (Plus hey, I get to meet new people!)
Describe yourself in 3 words: Passionate, silly, shy
Anything else we should know?: I'm going back to school on the 26, but I'll still try to post everyday.

Username: Astrenose
How often are you online on gaia?: Dailiy
Have you played this type of game before?: Twice
Why do you want to play this game?: It takes cunning and challenges my brain at every turn.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Clever, yet subtle.
Anything else we should know?: I'm an opportunist.

Username: Vigoureux
How often are you online on Gaia?: Daily
Have you played this type of game before?: Twice
Why do you want to play this game?:
Describe yourself in 3 words: Arson, Murder, and Lifesaving
Anything else we should know?:

Username: momo-ai13
How often are you online on gaia?: More often than not.. unless I am sleeping.
Have you played this type of game before?:
Why do you want to play this game?: Because I am bored with my life.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Mother ******** sexy
Anything else we should know?: sixty-nine

Username: Nixifer
How often are you online on gaia?: Just recently starting coming back onto this account, but I'm on everyday now ^^
Have you played this type of game before?: Yep a few times in guilds
Why do you want to play this game?: Mafia is always fun to play.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Trusting, Lover, Vendor
Anything else we should know?: Um... I like cheese? ^^

Username:Bobannan
How often are you online on gaia?:A few hours a day
Have you played this type of game before?:Many times
Why do you want to play this game?:Because they're fun and I enjoy talking to my friends.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Intelligent, friendly, honest
Anything else we should know?:Not really

Username: Madam Anne REd
How often are you online on gaia?: Everyday, often I check it at work but can't respond though
Have you played this type of game before?: Yes but it has been sadly a long time
Why do you want to play this game?: For the fun of course! I had a ton of fun with these games in the past and hope to again. Plus being social! Don't get enough of being social, silly work taking most of my time sometimes.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Quiet Reading workaholic
Anything else we should know?: Hmm, I am a full time fast food manager and full time college student in need of some fun and excitement. Lol

Username: Spongeknob Squarenuts
How often are you online on gaia?: Almost every day
Have you played this type of game before?: Nope, just watched from afar
Why do you want to play this game?: I like trying new things and this looks like a lot of fun! I love mystery games
Describe yourself in 3 words: Awkward, Blunt, Sarcastic
Anything else we should know?: Hm, nothing I can think of.

Username: Midorikotaiya
How often are you online on gaia?: Not very often, lately, but hot dog I love these games I'll gladly get on for hours to play again!
Have you played this type of game before?: Yes! A bunch of times!
Why do you want to play this game?: Because this game is like an addiction! Once you play, you always want to do it again! I'm more interested in the game than the prize itself, to be honest, that's how much I want to play.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Hue hue hue
Anything else we should know?: If I don't show up often, feel free to send me a message! I get email alerts and that's how I realized this game was a thing!

Username:Captain tohru honda
How often are you online on gaia?: yes
Have you played this type of game before?: yes
Why do you want to play this game?: cause I love playing these types of games
Describe yourself in 3 words: I am awesome
Anything else we should know?: nope

Username: children with machetes
How often are you online on gaia?: usually every day (bit of a lurker)
Have you played this type of game before?: yes, irl. was a little less complicated, though
Why do you want to play this game?: I'm getting into a kick of games c: they keep me amused and I loved playing mafia as a kid
Describe yourself in 3 words: weird, friendly, creative
Anything else we should know?: I'm Canadian c; that counts as something, right?

Username: whimsei
How often are you online on gaia?: i log on almost everyday to check on stuff, so pretty often
Have you played this type of game before?: only played it before once
Why do you want to play this game?: mostly for the gold, but sometimes this game can be fun
Describe yourself in 3 words: intense soft grunge
Anything else we should know?: not really....?

Shy Codger

User Image

~List of Sunnyville Residents~

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
milkutan
Flz
VanillaCreamx
Tyler the Large
II Random Panda II
Sparrow Puppy
GottaCodeFast
Serethielle
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Papa_D4rr3n
bloodysword4
i_am_ioi
Ryo_Kazuka
Elpidius Elon
marcosiu
123Jimmy321
Earthbound LoveGoddess
Aryxon Nyth
The Word Shaker
Pandelic DJ
Astrenose
Vigoureux
momo-ai13
Nixifer
Bobannan
Madam Anne Red
Spongeknob Squarenuts
Midorikotaiya
Captain tohru honda
children with machetes
whimsei

Shy Codger

User Image

~Sunnyville Memorial Cemetery~

Pandelic DJ
Astrenose
Sereithelle
Earthbound LoveGoddess
Madam Anne Red
xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
II Random Panda II
marcosiu
Captain tohru honda
children with machetes
I_am_IOI
whimsei
Bobannan
Midorikotaiya
GottaCodeFast
bloodysword4
Flz

~Sunnyville Department of Corrections~

Tyler The Large
Ryo_Kazuka
Elpidius Elon
TheDarkest_DayInMay (also a vegetable)
Vigoureux
momo-ai13
Papa_D4rr3n (also a vegetable)
123Jimmy321
Sparrow Puppy

~Sunnyville Vegetable Garden~

Aryxon Nyth
VanillaCreamx
The Word Shaker
milkutan
Spongeknob Squarenuts

Shy Codger

User Image

Round 0

Nixifer voted for Mayor Marigold Sunshine

Round 9

Round 9 results

Flz voted for Sparrow Puppy
Sparrow Puppy voted for bloodysword4
bloodysword4 voted for Sparrow Puppy
Nixifer voted for Sparrow Puppy

Round 8

Round 8 results

Flz voted for 123Jimmy321
Sparrow Puppy voted for 123Jimmy321
XGottaCodeFast voted for 123Jimmy321
bloodysword4 voted for 123Jimmy321
123Jimmy321 voted for
Nixifer voted for 123Jimmy321

Round 7

Round 7 results

Flz voted for Papa_D4rr3n
Sparrow Puppy voted for Papa_D4rr3n
GottaCodeFast voted for Papa_D4rr3n
XPapa_D4rr3n voted for
bloodysword4 voted for 123Jimmy321
123Jimmy321 voted for Papa_D4rr3n
Nixifer voted for Papa_D4rr3n
XSpongeknob Squarenuts voted for
XMidorikotaiya voted for Nixifer

Round 6

Round 6 results

Flz voted for Sparrow Puppy
Sparrow Puppy voted for Midorikotaiya
GottaCodeFast voted for Sparrow Puppy
XPapa_D4rr3n voted for Sparrow Puppy
bloodysword4 voted for Sparrow Puppy
123Jimmy321 voted for Sparrow Puppy
Vigoureux voted for Sparrow Puppy
momo-ai13 voted for Sparrow Puppy
Nixifer voted for Sparrow Puppy
Bobannan voted for Sparrow Puppy
XSpongeknob Squarenuts voted for Flz
XMidorikotaiya voted for Vigoureux

Round 5

The really ghetto round 5 results

Xmilkutan voted for
Flz voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
Sparrow Puppy voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
XGottaCodeFast voted for whimsei
XTheDarkest_DayInMay voted for
Papa_D4rr3n voted for
bloodysword4 voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
123Jimmy321 voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
XThe Word Shaker voted for
Vigoureux voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
momo-ai13 voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
Nixifer voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
Bobannan voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
Spongeknob Squarenuts voted for
Midorikotaiya voted for
whimsei voted for

Round 4

Round 4 Results

milkutan voted for
Flz voted for Elpidius Elon
XVanillaCreamx voted for
Sparrow Puppy voted for Elpidius Elon
XGottaCodeFast voted for Elpidius Elon
XTheDarkest_DayInMay voted for marcosiu
Papa_D4rr3n voted for whimsei
bloodysword4 voted for Elpidius Elon
i_am_ioi voted for Elpidius Elon
Elpidius Elon voted for marcosiu
marcosiu voted for Elpidius Elon
123Jimmy321 voted for Elpidius Elon
XThe Word Shaker voted for 123jimmy321
Vigoureux voted for marcosiu
momo-ai13 voted for Elpidius Elon
Nixifer voted for Elpidius Elon
Bobannan voted for marcosiu
Midorikotaiya voted for marcosiu
Captain tohru honda voted for Elpidius Elon
children with machetes voted for marcosiu
whimsei voted for 123jimmy321

Round 3

Round 3 Results

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx voted for spongebob squarenuts
milkutan voted for GottaCodeFast
Flz voted for Spongeknob Squarenuts
VanillaCreamx voted for
II Random Panda II voted for spongebob squarenuts
Sparrow Puppy voted for spongebob squarenuts
XGottaCodeFast voted for spongebob squarenuts
XTheDarkest_DayInMay voted for spongebob squarenuts
Papa_D4rr3n voted for spongebob squarenuts
bloodysword4 voted for spongebob squarenuts
i_am_ioi voted for spongeknob squarenuts
Elpidius Elon voted for Vigoureux
marcosiu voted for spongeknob squarenuts
123Jimmy321 voted for spongeknob squarenuts
The Word Shaker voted for
Vigoureux voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
momo-ai13 voted for II Random Panda II
Nixifer voted for spongeknob squarenuts
Bobannan voted for Spongeknob Squarenuts
Spongeknob Squarenuts voted for Flz
Midorikotaiya voted for spongeknob squarenuts
Captain tohru honda voted for spongeknob squarenuts
children with machetes voted for Captain tohru honda
whimsei voted for spongebob squarenuts

Round 2

Round 2 results

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx voted for Ryo_Kazuka
milkutan voted for momo-ai13
Flz voted for Ryo_Kazuka
VanillaCreamx voted for children with machetes
II Random Panda II voted for Ryo_Kazuka
Sparrow Puppy voted for Ryo_Kazuka
GottaCodeFast voted for
Serethielle voted for milkutan
TheDarkest_DayInMay voted for
bloodysword4 voted for Madam Anne Red
i_am_ioi voted for Ryo_Kazuka
Ryo_Kazuka voted for children with machetes
Elpidius Elon voted for Earthbound LoveGoddess
marcosiu voted for Spongeknob Squarenuts
123Jimmy321 voted for Madam Anne Red
Earthbound LoveGoddess voted for Madam Anne Red
XAryxon Nyth voted for
The Word Shaker voted for Madam Anne Red
Vigoureux voted for Madam Anne Red
momo-ai13 voted for Madam Anne Red
Nixifer voted for Ryo_Kazuka
Bobannan voted for Madame Anne Red
Madam Anne Red voted for Ryo_Kazuka
Spongeknob Squarenuts voted for Ryo_Kazuka
Midorikotaiya voted for Ryo_Kazuka
Captain tohru honda voted for milkutan
children with machetes voted for Spongeknob Squarenuts
whimsei voted for Madam Anne Red

Round 1
Round 1 Results

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx voted for Tyler the Large
milkutan voted for II Random Panda II
Flz voted for Tyler the Large
VanillaCreamx voted for Earthbound LoveGoddess
Tyler the Large voted for
II Random Panda II voted for Papa_D4rr3n
Sparrow Puppy voted for Tyler the Large
GottaCodeFast voted for Midorikotaiya
Serethielle voted for Tyler the Large
TheDarkest_DayInMay voted for Astrenose
Papa_D4rr3n voted for Tyler the Large
bloodysword4 voted for vanillacreamx
i_am_ioi voted for Tyler the Large
Ryo_Kazuka voted for bloodysword4
Elpidius Elon voted for The Word Shaker
marcosiu voted for xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
123Jimmy321 voted for Tyler the Large
Earthbound LoveGoddess voted for II Random Panda II
Aryxon Nyth voted for
The Word Shaker voted for Serethielle
Pandelic DJ voted for VanillaCreamx
Astrenose voted for
Vigoureux voted for milkutan
momo-ai13 voted for Spongeknob Squarenuts
Nixifer voted for Tyler the Large
Bobannan voted for Nixifer
Madam Anne Red voted for TheDarkest_DayInMay
Spongeknob Squarenuts voted for Tyler the Large
Midorikotaiya voted for Captain tohru honda
Captain tohru honda voted for Nixifer
children with machetes voted for VanillaCreamx
whimsei voted for i_am_ioi

Shy Codger

User Image

Winning an achievement grants you 10k, this can go towards your winnings at the end or you can win without getting to the end!

Winning a Secret Achievement grants you 20k, this can go towards your winnings at the end or you can win without getting to the end!

Achievement #1: Quick Thinker

Be the first person to vote in this competition.

Won by: II Random Panda II

Achievement #2: Forever Young
Stay a Child throughout the whole game.

Won by: N/A

Achievement #3: Clueless Sheep
Be the first person to vote differently as everyone else.

Won by: II Random Panda II

Achievement #4: Living Wonder
Be brought back to life or come back from jail twice in one game.

Achievement #5: Milk and Cookies?
Get killed as the Old Lady in one night.

Won by: Midorikotaiya

Achievement #6: Endless Night
The first person to make a 4th kill in one night whether it be by a psychopath or a child.

Won by: Vigoureux

Achievement #7: Cruel World
Get voted out unanimously in the voting process.

Won by: 123Jimmy321

Achievement #8: First Aid
Be the first doctor to save someone in the game from a killing.

Won by: Sparrow Puppy

Achievement #9: Difficult Situation
Be the first person in a swing-vote situation and get voted out.

Won by: Elpidius Elon

Achievement #10: Vegetarian
Kill a vegetable.

Won by: Nixifer

Secret Achievement #1: Child Killer
Become a witch using child special ability.

Won by: Nixifer and Vigoureux

Secret Achievement #2: Lonely Night
Sleep with a person targeted for a kill.

Won by: Flz

Secret Achievement #3: Unfinished Business
Most active dead person.

Won by: Pandelic DJ

Secret Achievement #4: Drama Club
First person to cause mass drama during the voting process.

Won by: Marcosiu

Secret Achievement #5: Inception Paradox
Psychopath or child who kills a killer, canceling their kill.

Won by: Madam Anne Red

Secret Achievement #6: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows
Auto-jail that stops a kill from occurring.

Won by: Gottacodefast

Secret Achievement #7: Foiled Again!
Fail a kill more than once.

Secret Achievement #8: Lucked Out
Get saved by a role other than a doctor.

Won by: Flz

Secret Achievement #9: Shining Light
Be the last person in the game.

Won by: Nixifer

Secret Achievement #10: Town Idiot
Vote for someone not in the game.

Won by: Captain tohru honda

Shy Codger

User Image

Quote:
What time are the votes and PM's due?

11:59PM EST. If you are unsure of time conversions, please use this Time Zone Converter

Quote:
Can I PM my vote?

No! Votes are always posted in the thread! Never in PM!

Quote:
Can I role-switch or pass my role?

NO!

Quote:
Can I be killed in Jail?

Nope, not in this game.

Quote:
How are roles decided?

Roles are Randomly chosen for each player.

Quote:
If the unfaithful wife sleeps with an old lady, can they get killed by the killer?

If the wife sleeps with the old lady, their power is canceled and they will be killed by the killer.

Quote:
If a killer does not send in a kill, what happens?

No one is killed, and the killer role is reassigned. The previous killer turns into a vegetable.

Quote:
Do I keep my role if I'm brought back from jail or death?

Nope! You turn into a normal citizen

Quote:
Can a child or unfaithful wife visit people in jail?

Nope, children aren't allowed by law. No touching is allowed either, so no hanky panky!

Quote:
What happens if a child visits another child?

They won't learn anything, same as citizens

Quote:
What trumps a Killer's Kill?

A Psychopath or child's kill. Or a doctor.

Quote:
Do the detectives get clues if a child becomes a killer?

If the two children in this game become killers, all detectives in the game will receive a clue for the new killers. For example, the dog would receive a new clue about new witch #1 and new witch #2

Quote:
What happens when a Defense Attorney's power causes a tie?

DA chooses someone out of the tie to go to jail

Quote:
I have a question that's not on here!

Ask the host, and the host will answer as quick as possible!

Shy Codger

User Image

Thank you for choosing to advertize us!

You may use this graphic!

User Image

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/t.87437751_1/][img]http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv353/Kattsuketsu/1milbanner_zps24edcf8f.png[/img][/url]

Shy Codger

Shy Codger

Shy Codger

Shy Codger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items