Welcome to Gaia! ::

Take a look at the contestants, which do you like the best?

The One Lady Amalthea 0.012601260126013 1.3% [ 14 ]
Kari 1 0.0054005400540054 0.5% [ 6 ]
Kari 2 0.010801080108011 1.1% [ 12 ]
Kari 3 0.015301530153015 1.5% [ 17 ]
Xanny Kuro 0.067506750675068 6.8% [ 75 ]
ayunas heart 0.34653465346535 34.7% [ 385 ]
iNitrolic 0.0099009900990099 1.0% [ 11 ]
Shattered Cobalt 0.13321332133213 13.3% [ 148 ]
hershyangel1 0.0027002700270027 0.3% [ 3 ]
II Weeping Playtoy 0.3960396039604 39.6% [ 440 ]
Total Votes:[ 1111 ]
This poll closed on April 11, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 220 221 222 > >> >>> »|

Sacred Panda's ULTIMATE Lotto!
Win 500 MILLION Gold!!

Hi! I'm Sacred Panda! And I want to give you 500 MILLION gold!

If you have any questions, please PM me AFTER you read first 3 posts. I'm usually advertising in the chatterbox, or unable to respond at that moment in time.

Sacred Panda
The Banner Contest Winners:
II Weeping Playtoy
Xanny Kuro
Ayunas Heart

YES, There was a tie in the electoral college, and Xanny and Anuyas have been selected. I will award all with 2.5 Mil!!

Also, If you scroll down to the bottom of this post, you'll see a new contest up. Please check it out!! The forerunner of that contest is oO_ToxicBubbles_Oo with 1000 tickets!

As well, we have recieved an awesome gift for the whole community of ticket-purchasers, a GUILD!! If you haven't recieved a request to join, please PM me as soon as possible. I'll fix that up right away! Its completely free to join, the only requirement to join is the purchase of one ticket. those who have accepted, please get active!!!

I also will not be hosting any more contests until we reach 100,000 tickets. I would love to see some of the people host their own contests in the Guild, though. Fang, one of the mods, is hosting a tektek contest, with a prize of 10k. Please, check it out!

The last thing on the list is a bit of of explaining on my part. As some of you know, I'm a full time student at a college. Finals week is coming quickly, and i have a lot of major papers due in the next few weeks that I need to step up and get done. I'll still be coming on and updating and recieving ticket requests, but I won't be actively advertising. When I come back (The second week of May) I'll revamp this entire thread, the guild, and start to work on major advertising.

Say WHAT Now? What can I win?

Prizes include:

Grand Prize: 500 Million Gold
Second Prize: 100 Million Gold

We will also have bumping prizes and Tektek Prizes as we go along!

TO PARTICIPATE IN CONTESTS, YOU MUST SEND A TRADE FOR 5 TICKETS OR MORE. Tickets are NOT gaia tickets. They cost 1k, sent to my Mule Account: Sacred Pandas Mumu

All prizes handed out at the end of the lotto.

SWEETCAKES! So, how does this Lotto Work?

To Start out, you'll need some tickets! Each ticket is worth 1000g. Buy one, or buy many! Send the trade to Sacred Pandas Mumu, which will post after my intro. SPM will be checked on a daily basis, so be patient. If I'm online, I'll try to process your tickets as soon as possible. I'm keeping detailed records on who gives what. When you send the trade, please put the amount of tickets you want and who referred you in the header of the trade. Makes things easier on me. REMEMBER: PLEASE SEND TO MY MULE ACCOUNT. This lotto will go on until we hit 1 Million tickets.

Once 1 Million Tickets is obtained, I'll do a random number generator on gaia, and the grand prize winner will be the number that has been selected. I'll do a second one for the second prize. Then, all winners will be awarded their gold, and our lotto will be complete.

When you send the trade, await a request to join our Guild. This will keep you updated on any contests given out and info on the lotto.

If you want to choose your numbers, please look at numbers available Here and put the number you want in the trade bar. YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE FROM THE NUMBERS I'M ON. That means, If i'm on 100,000-101,000, you can choose any number between those numbers. Otherwise, I will choose the numbers for you.

Tickets Bought:

3,002/ 1,000,000

Sexy, so what other prizes are there?

Bumping prizes:

You must participate in lotto for you to receive the bumping prize. You need to have purchased 5 tickets in order to be eligible, and more is preferred. I'm giving you 500k + at the end of all of this, please don't be stingy.

THESE ARE CLOSED. WE DON'T HAVE BUMPING PRIZES ANYMORE. only page prizes.
1st to:
100 bumps(500k):Chevalerie
1000 bumps(1 Mil):The One Lady Amalthea

Page Opening Prizes:
You have to purchase 5 tickets to be eligable. It is only on the pages designated, not on all pages. The next page that is eligable for winning is bolded.

1st on page: (each gets 500k)
200: Undefined S e x D r u g
500:
1000(1 Mil!)

as prizes are taken, new ones will appear! Repeat: All prizes handed out at the end of the lotto. As well, only 3 wins per person (excluding the grand and second prize)

10 Mil Reference Prize!!!

Okay, now, this one is a tricky one. Once you purchase your tickets, you have the chance to win 10 Mil EASY. Refer your friends here, and have them purchase tickets, too! Now, I'm counting each ticket so, one person purchasing 100 tickets means 100 down for your referral score. How to get your points for this? Tell your friends to put in their trade that you referred them to the Lotto. Either that, or provide proof you referred them.

1st Prize: 10 Mil
2nd Prize: 5 Mil
3rd Prize: 1 Mil

Contestants:
xXFresh_chaosXx: 1364
Trapped: 159
Xanny Kuro: 51
The One Lady Amalthea: 28
Chevalrie: 19
Otami Sorcerer: 1

The Banner Contest
CLOSED
Those who like to make banners, I'm looking for them!!! Put Sacred Panda's ULTIMATE LOTTO and have fun with it!! Put words, my avi, etc. Every one I get I'll post here. We'll vote on it, and first prize wins 5 Mil! (we're working for 10 banners! Voting soon!)

Winner of the Votes: II Weeping_Playtoy
Winner of the "Electoral College":Xanny Kuro and Ayunas Heart

The Anon Contest!

An anonymous donor has decided to help out with the contest, by donating HIS OWN GOLD. Here's the deal. The person who purchases THE MOST tickets by the time I get back on the bandwagon (aka, second week of May) gets an AWESOME prize.

What is this prize, you say? He'll match, and even extend your offer!!

How does this reward YOU? Every ticket he purchases goes towards YOUR OWN referrals. That, and I'll personally donate tickets IN YOUR NAME into the lotto.

Still don't get it? Here's an example
Quote:
cutegirl45 sends a trade for 2000 tickets. The second week in may, no one has outbeat her awesome ticket purchase. Lets say Anon purchases 3000 tickets. Cutegirl45 will have a 3000 next to her name for the referral prize. That, and I'll donate around 100 tickets under Cutgirl45.

Still confused? PM me.
Hi! I'm who you'll send your trades to!
RULES
In regards to recent events, I feel like I need to clarify things with rules
1. FOLLOW THE TOS
2. If you get banned from gaia (for a legitimate reason) you lose your rights to your winnings and your ticket. No refunds. (questions or concerns, please PM me)
3. No Refunds of Tickets Period, unless I see fit.
3. Be respectful of others in the thread and the guild.

These rules are subject to change at my leisure, and as I see fit.

Mods

Because I'm having a hard time keeping up with the forum, I'm having some people that stay in the forum often watch it for people to be white/black listed. If they aren't respected in this forum, you may be blacklisted and have your tickets revoked with out money returned. Our mods are:

The Only Lady Amalthea

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Black List/ White List

:hearts:I love to whitelist people. I'll whitelist people who buy a significant amount of tickets, are helpful in the thread, and participate in helping us get this lotto in place! :hearts:

evil I don't want to blacklist people, but I will. If you are blacklisted, you are not eligable to win a prize, and if you bought your tickets, you no longer will be eligable to win. Basically, all I need you to do not to be blacklisted is to read the first post, and to follow TOS guidelines. Other then that, be nice, do not troll, and you should be good! evil

White List

The Only Lady Amalthea- for being an AWESOME bumper!
The Tromboner Player- Buying 40 tickets!
Madam Monster Lette- Buying 30 Tickets
Trapped in Imagination- Buying 100 tickets heart
Zombaide- Buying 150 Tickets! eek heart

Black List

No one as of yet

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

FAQ

Quote:
Do I need to purchase a Ticket to be in the awesome bump contest?

I originally was thinking no, but I'm going to front you however much once the time comes and this lotto takes hold. So, I do need you to participate. I only request 1 ticket, though more is prefferable.

Quote:
How long until I get my prize?

All prizes are awarded at the end of the lotto, once all 1 Mil tickets are purchased. This may take a year, or it might take a month. I've never done a lotto before, so we'll see.

Quote:
How can I trust you?

I guarentee you, that if I end up deciding not to do the lotto, I will award you back your gold. I've been on gaia since Dec. 03, so I plan on continuing gaia, and completing this lotto.

Do I have to buy a ticket to enter the bump contest?

Bump 1
[quote = "Kutsal Panda"]
[color = red] [size = 24] Kutsal Panda ULTIMATE Lotto [/ size] [/ color]
[color = blue] [size = 18] Win 500 milyon altın! [/ size] [/ color]

Merhaba! I'm Kutsal Panda! Ve sana 500 milyon altın vermek istiyorum!

[size = 18] NE Şimdi söyle? Ne kazanabilir? [/ Size]

Ödüller şunlardır:

Büyük Ödül: 500 Milyon Gold
İkincilik Ödülü: 100 Milyon Gold

Ayrıca biz birlikte gitmek ödül ve Tektek Ödüller darbeleme olacaktır!

Tüm ödüller Lotto sonunda dağıttı. [/ i]

[size = 18] SWEETCAKES! Peki, nasıl bu Lotto İş? [/ Size]

Başlayın için bazı bilet gerekir! Her bilet 1000g değer. Bir veya birçok satın al! Kutsal Pandas Mumu, hangi benim intro sonra yayınlayacağız ticaret gönderin. SPM günlük olarak, bu yüzden sabırlı kontrol edilecektir. Eğer Çevrimiçiyim, ben en kısa zamanda Biletlerinizi işlemek için çalışırız. Ben kim ne verir ayrıntılı kayıtları tutuyorum. Bu loto kadar biz 1 Milyon bilet vurmak devam edecektir.

Bir kez 1 Milyon Bilet elde edilir, ben gaia, ve büyük ödülü kazanan o seçildi numarası olacak bir rasgele sayı üreteci yapacağız. Ben ikinci ödül için ikinci bir yapacağız. Ardından tüm kazananları ve bizim loto tamamlanacak altın verilecektir.

Bilet numarası:

1 / 1.000.000

[size = 18] Seksi, so what diğer ödüller var? [/ size]

Darbeleme ödüller:

1 için:
100 çarpmak (500k):
1.000 çarpmak (1 Mil):

1st page DoÄŸum: (her biri) 1 mil gets
100:

[ödül olarak alınır i], yeni çıkacak! [/ i]

TekTek daha sonra karar verilecektir. [/ Center] [/ quote]
[quote = "Kutsal Panda"]
[color = red] [size = 24] Kutsal Panda ULTIMATE Lotto [/ size] [/ color]
[color = blue] [size = 18] Win 500 milyon altın! [/ size] [/ color]

Merhaba! I'm Kutsal Panda! Ve sana 500 milyon altın vermek istiyorum!

[size = 18] NE Şimdi söyle? Ne kazanabilir? [/ Size]

Ödüller şunlardır:

Büyük Ödül: 500 Milyon Gold
İkincilik Ödülü: 100 Milyon Gold

Ayrıca biz birlikte gitmek ödül ve Tektek Ödüller darbeleme olacaktır!

Tüm ödüller Lotto sonunda dağıttı. [/ i]

[size = 18] SWEETCAKES! Peki, nasıl bu Lotto İş? [/ Size]

Başlayın için bazı bilet gerekir! Her bilet 1000g değer. Bir veya birçok satın al! Kutsal Pandas Mumu, hangi benim intro sonra yayınlayacağız ticaret gönderin. SPM günlük olarak, bu yüzden sabırlı kontrol edilecektir. Eğer Çevrimiçiyim, ben en kısa zamanda Biletlerinizi işlemek için çalışırız. Ben kim ne verir ayrıntılı kayıtları tutuyorum. Bu loto kadar biz 1 Milyon bilet vurmak devam edecektir.

Bir kez 1 Milyon Bilet elde edilir, ben gaia, ve büyük ödülü kazanan o seçildi numarası olacak bir rasgele sayı üreteci yapacağız. Ben ikinci ödül için ikinci bir yapacağız. Ardından tüm kazananları ve bizim loto tamamlanacak altın verilecektir.

Bilet numarası:

1 / 1.000.000

[size = 18] Seksi, so what diğer ödüller var? [/ size]

Darbeleme ödüller:

1 için:
100 çarpmak (500k):
1.000 çarpmak (1 Mil):

1st page DoÄŸum: (her biri) 1 mil gets
100:

[ödül olarak alınır i], yeni çıkacak! [/ i]

TekTek daha sonra karar verilecektir. [/ Center] [/ quote]
Ok, If it wont let me, I'll have to send the trade later. This is my new account and I don't have a trading pass yet. Don't worry, I'll be sure to buy one as SOON as I can.

Bump 7
Going to go spam Chatterbox. Sexy!

Rock on Dark Pyro. ^_^ I'll be in and out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out